IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 150.
#851 8 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

I had the owner email me pics of that Sorcerer playfield. Lots of wear spots that I can't get past to justify the money.

Thanks. It's at the very high end of what I'd want to pay for a Sorcerer, so good to know about the wear.

#852 8 years ago

For those curious...

Broomfield-20150421-00182.jpgBroomfield-20150421-00182.jpg

Broomfield-20150421-00183.jpgBroomfield-20150421-00183.jpg

Broomfield-20150421-00184.jpgBroomfield-20150421-00184.jpg

#853 8 years ago

LOL that Sorcerer for $1500 with that cab, BG, and PF would last about 4 hours out here. HahaAHahA
-mof

#854 8 years ago
Quoted from mof:

LOL that Sorcerer for $1500 with that cab, BG, and PF would last about 4 hours out here. HahaAHahA
-mof

If you're paying 75% more for housing, only fair that you'll pay 25% more for pins ...

#855 8 years ago

Got a good buddy in Nebraska with money burning a whole in his pocket looking for a nice Whirlwind. If anyone has one or knows someone with one for sale, I could link you up with the buyer. I could pick it up for him or he'd make a trip if need be.

#856 8 years ago

Anybody know the story; or gone to see this one?

denver.craigslist.org link

#857 8 years ago
Quoted from colorado_cabrio:

No, but if I had room I'd buy it...

#858 8 years ago
Quoted from colorado_cabrio:

denver.craigslist.org link

Hey there, it's mine. If you come into Denver come take a look! Also if you have any questions PM me. I'd really like to trade plus cash for a lord of the rings but those seem pretty hard to come by.

#859 8 years ago

If anyone is looking for any arcade games, im thinking about thinning the herd. pm for a list of what i have fs/ft if interested

#860 8 years ago

Would like to surprise the wife with a Fire! for her birthday. anyone have one? projects are fine as well.

#861 8 years ago

Anyone local selling a Big Buck Hunter?

#862 8 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

If anyone is looking for any arcade games, im thinking about thinning the herd. pm for a list of what i have fs/ft if interested

You don't happen to have a CarnEvil do you?

#863 8 years ago

Nope sorry. I know a guy in Cheyenne that has one, but he told me its his fav so I dunno if he'd sell

#864 8 years ago

That would be awesome if he would be willing to sell but if not I'd understand.

I'm also looking for a TOM, SM, Metallica, WOZ or Getaway if anyone has any leads. Doesn't have to be perfect. I actually prefer players machines at players prices. If you have a nice example I would still be interested though.

#865 8 years ago

Hulk LE - 4500
Monopoly Mint (LED kit installed) - 3400
Theatre of Magic - Cointaker Super Bright Non Ghosting, Color DMD - $6000

Monopoly3.jpgMonopoly3.jpg

Monopoly.jpgMonopoly.jpg

Monopoly2.jpgMonopoly2.jpg

#866 8 years ago

Anyone know what the story is with that craigslist Flinstones for sale in "Parler"? Assume it is Parker, but lister never bothered to correct typo. It's been listed (with same typo) for at least 9 months.

I'm not interested in that title, but seems priced right (if description is accurate). Funny how long it's been up there. Just curious.

#867 8 years ago

what about the guy in littleton who has 9 games for sale for awhile now with pictures time stamped from 2010 lol

#868 8 years ago

what about the guy in littleton who has 9 games for sale for awhile now with pictures time stamped from 2010 lol

If he's got 2010 prices I'm in!

#869 8 years ago

time stamped from 2010

it's 1/1/2010...I bet he just hasn't setup time/date on camera

#870 8 years ago

well one is time stamped 2013, but you are probably right as it is 1/1/2013. i think its mirage games tho cause they have those same titles for the same price for sale on their facebook page

#871 8 years ago

i think its mirage games tho cause they have those same titles for the same price for sale on their facebook page

That's interesting. I played a few of theirs (the one's that actually worked) at RMPS--wow were they filthy. Not to pile on and slam the place but white rubbers were literally black. He'd sell those if he shopped them properly, instead it seems like the prices are for clean/shopped when the actual condition is the opposite...like they are just sort of throwing them out their and hoping for the best.

#872 8 years ago

Agreed. Semi-Project games for retail prices.

#873 8 years ago

Yeah not sure what his business model is but he probably isn't selling to very many people already in the hobby. Has anyone tried to haggle prices with them or is he firm on them?

#874 8 years ago

Yeah not sure what his business model is but he probably isn't selling to very many people already in the hobby. Has anyone tried to haggle prices with them or is he firm on them?

I think he has built in some wiggle room, but would be awesome to see the games shopped out. However, I have had really good deals trading pins with him. I got a metallica and a revenge from mars in trades that i made with him and felt like we both got a good deal.

#875 8 years ago

Looking for modern machines to put into Press Play in Boulder - gotta keep my regulars and league players happy. Need half a dozen or so over the next 9 months, so always on the lookout. Not willing to pay extra for pristine examples - they're going into a bar after all!

#876 8 years ago

Police Force on CL for cheap...unless it's a fake ad

#877 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Police Force on CL for cheap...unless it's a fake ad

Emailed about it at 11pm last night with my email and phone number. No response yet. Haven't played that game before, but for $200, why not?

#878 8 years ago

Hope someone on here picks it up

#879 8 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Emailed about it at 11pm last night

Did you get it?

#881 8 years ago

Still looking for a Whirlwind with a good or better playfield or for a nice Johnny Mnemonic.

#882 8 years ago

Need surgery . HOU X-Men Wolverine Limited Edition # 17 out of 300 . Mint condition . Low plays . Remounted Wolverine Figure to help in game play . Fiber optic headphone jack . Cliffy and mylar in shooter lane . Blackbird scoop cliffy . $ 5,600.00 . May view on CL. denver.craigslist.org link

#883 8 years ago

Has anyone here happened to take a look at the Spider Man for sell on Denver CL for $4500?

#884 8 years ago

I have a friend who is going to be selling a nice JackBot soon up in Fort Collins and I'm going to help him out to get it listed since he isn't on here currently. If there is any interest shoot me a message and I'll get details to you shortly.

#885 8 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Has anyone here happened to take a look at the Spider Man for sell on Denver CL for $4500?

Its from wolfman, so heavily routed and lightly shopped

#886 8 years ago
Quoted from Drew13:

Its from wolfman, so heavily routed and lightly shopped

Thanks I'll wait until I can find a nice LOTR, POTC, Spiderman, or other before my getting my second Stern game I'll own some day.

Meanwhile if anyone has a nice Bally/Williams 90's pin for sale not mentioned already on this thread lately, might be interested as that's still my favorite pinball era in many ways.

#887 8 years ago

I have a really nice RFM. Thought I would love this pin, but not loving it as much as I thought. Anyone want to trade? Not looking to make money, just want to find a pin that I like more. PM for pics and details.

#888 8 years ago

Guys, do you know of anyone in Colorado who does good cabinet restoration / decals? i am considering doing a full restoration but thinking I may outsource the cabinet as I hear it is a huge PITA (especially for noob).

Thanks

#889 8 years ago

Funhouse for 3k on CL..I have 1 already

#890 8 years ago

I have a very nice Junk Yard I'd like to sell to make some room. Let me know if any of you are interested.

#891 8 years ago

Free Pinbot(?) on CL...can't believe it's real, but there's a ph #. I have ZERO room...

#892 8 years ago

Looks 100% fake...same pic as an Ebay ad that is up...bizarre people out there...

#893 8 years ago

Has any one checked that Pinbot add? It does seem a bit odd.

#894 8 years ago

I called a couple times and no one is answering.

#895 8 years ago

Monopoly and Hulk sold. Will update as more pins come in

#896 8 years ago

STTNG on CL for $3750...good price if it's 100% as it states. Fun game, love mine.

#897 8 years ago

I picked up the Tri-Zone, it needs a sound board. Anybody got a spare system 6 sound board?

#898 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

STTNG on CL for $3750...good price if it's 100% as it states. Fun game, love mine.

Anyone know who's selling this? I'd love to get a ST:TNG although right now first priority is trying to find a nice Stern Spide-rman for my wife. It's her favorite pin and would like to find her one that won't need any work other than some minor cleaning up.

#899 8 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

I'd love to get a ST:TNG although right now first priority is trying to find a nice Stern Spide-rman for my wife. It's her favorite pin and would like to find her one that won't need any work other than some minor cleaning up.

The SMVE rumors are so strong right now. Not willing to wait a little to see if it happens?

#900 8 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Anyone know who's selling this?

No idea, but if you could get it for $3500 or so that'd be a good deal. Says it "plays great"...even if it needed a little work(which they all do) you would be in it for less than 4k.

There are 7,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.