IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 150.
#801 8 years ago

For anyone located on the Western Slope, potential killer deal on a nice looking Demolition Man:
denver.craigslist.org link

I thought about calling but couldn't justify a U-Haul trailer rental, 8 hour round-trip drive from Denver and day off of work for a game I wouldn't see until I got there. I hope a pinsider scoops it up though!

#802 8 years ago

i replied to it and havent heard back. we shall see

#803 8 years ago

Time to make some room so I'm thinking about letting go of my Earthshaker. Works 100%. Strong flippers.

PM me for details

#804 8 years ago

i emailed the seller in the morning and he said he already had a buyer lined up with more in line

#805 8 years ago

Has anyone ever done business with game room treasures out of Colorado Springs?

#806 8 years ago

I have and John is an awesome guy. I have bought games from him. He does a great job getting the game ready for you. Hes on pinside but cant remember his exect pinside name.. got an Indiana Jones and a Fishtales and a multicade from him!!

#807 8 years ago

From talking on the phone with him today he sounded like a nice guy. Hopefully I can work a deal out with him on the rollergames and black knight I've been looking for and can't find!

#808 8 years ago

Yeah, I live 5 hours away but you living closer he sure will make it right if for some reason the game isn't what you expected.. Like most pinside people he treats guys great and in return hopes to get the same from anyone else..

#809 8 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I thought about calling but couldn't justify a U-Haul trailer rental, 8 hour round-trip drive from Denver and day off of work for a game I wouldn't see until I got there. I hope a pinsider scoops it up though!

Now you know how us Wyoming pinheads feel! Usually, it's always situations like this or some other form of pinball "scraps".

Anyway, hope someone can scoop up the deal. Those DM ramps are awesome!

#810 8 years ago
Quoted from Allibaster:

Now you know how us Wyoming pinheads feel! Usually, it's always situations like this or some other form of pinball "scraps".
Anyway, hope someone can scoop up the deal. Those DM ramps are awesome!

Amen!! Wyoming = The pinball wasteland.

#811 8 years ago

Ok so I made the trek to grand junction and picked up the game this morning. It's filthy and several switches are not working along with the elevator but all should clean up nicley.

#812 8 years ago

congrats, did you get it lower than the asking price?

#813 8 years ago

DM is a really good game. I hope ya give it lots of lubbins and it plays great for ya for years to come. When you have some time, I'll show you my "secret technique" on that game. I call it: "The Schnozzle"!

#814 8 years ago

Wow, nicely done! I was wishing it was closer, would have taken a look.

#815 8 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

Ok so I made the trek to grand junction and picked up the game this morning. It's filthy and several switches are not working along with the elevator but all should clean up nicley.

Congrats, glad it got a good home!!

#816 8 years ago

The asking price was already so low I didn't bother getting it lower.
I start getting cleaned up and diagnose the issues. When I get some more games cleaned up you'll have to come over caucasian2step.

#817 8 years ago

Congrats. I wouldn't have the balls to do it. I've read too many horror stories about the game being sold while people were in transit, or the seller just not answering the door.

#818 8 years ago

FYI that DM in Grand Junction first popped up in the morning about 9am on craigslist for $500 obo and had the number for some lady named Bertha (I'm not kidding). The ad had one pic of the game folded up and on its end. I couldn't justify the 8+ hour drive either (in my pos) and the ad was down in less than an hour. Later that day the game popped back up on craigslist for $995 with a front view picture of the game setup in a garage. Hows that for a fast flip lol

#819 8 years ago
Quoted from Caucasian2Step:

I call it: "The Schnozzle"!

I own a DM and woudl like to hear details please

#820 8 years ago

Thinking of trading my HUO Metallica Pro (Shaker motor, Cliffy's and Sparky mod to reduce air balls installed) +- for LOTR, ST Prem, ACDC Prem or Pro. Let me know if anyone is interested.

came to my senses. still really enjoy this game. going to figure out a way of getting these pins without trading/selling.

#821 8 years ago
Quoted from Space_Pimp:

FYI that DM in Grand Junction first popped up in the morning about 9am on craigslist for $500 obo and had the number for some lady named Bertha (I'm not kidding). The ad had one pic of the game folded up and on its end. I couldn't justify the 8+ hour drive either (in my pos) and the ad was down in less than an hour. Later that day the game popped back up on craigslist for $995 with a front view picture of the game setup in a garage. Hows that for a fast flip lol

Ha! I'm surprised the second sale was as low as $995, but maybe he needed the money back same day? Either way, sounds to me like two good deals were had on it!

#822 8 years ago

I'm so jealous of that deal, a Demolition man would look so nice next to my Judge Dredd. Stupid job getting in the way of my pinball deals.

#823 8 years ago

I still have my Met Pro for trade. http://imgur.com/a/tJnlA Looking for something on my wishlist, or maybe something I don't even know I want yet. And yes, located in Wyoming, but willing to meet halfway for the right deal. I know how you Northern CO guys are though - it's a big deal to drive an hour out of the city.

#824 8 years ago
Quoted from canea:

I know how you Northern CO guys are though - it's a big deal to drive an hour out of the city.

An HOUR?! As in 60 minutes?! Ya no thanks!

I might know a couple people that would buy it, not sure they have much to trade but can mention it. PM me if you might be interested in selling and an approximate price.

#825 8 years ago

Some jack-ass keeps posting fake ads for ridiculously low priced pins on CL to get people to call the owner of mirage games. Getting pretty old now.

#826 8 years ago
Quoted from Dano:

ridiculously low priced pins

Which ones?

#827 8 years ago

A Simpsons pinball party for $1500. Months ago posted a rant about the owner and after it got flagged they posted a fake ad to get people to call the owner. I called him the next day about the pin and he told me it was just someone messing with him.

#828 8 years ago

Noticed there was at least one reused ad with that $450 Congo that was listed back in April. The ad even says something about the weather being bad because it was snowing then. Contacted the $1500 simpsons pinball party ad by email and text. Received a text back saying it was a scam phone number and an email back saying that they were looking to sell the game tonight...

#829 8 years ago

It's just some a-hole messing with the owner because they didn't like the prices of his games. Not sure about the Congo, I tried calling and the number wouldn't go through on that one.

#830 8 years ago

I wish I had been checking my email when the TOTAN popped up. It's on my short list of games to grab but the owner pulled the listing down after I left him a message.

#831 8 years ago

Was the totan a fake ad? That seemed too cheap to be true

#832 8 years ago

Gottlieb king pin. Clean original shape. Have the original owners packet with all new score cards. Need to make room. Can possibly deliver. $600

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

image.jpgimage.jpg

#833 8 years ago

We just put a tftc on the showroom, come see it

Quoted from GRB1959:

Hi,
I live in Southeast Aurora, CO, and am looking for a really nice TFTC. Does anyone have a very nice TFTC that they are looking to sell?
Thanks.
Gord

#834 8 years ago
Quoted from Gexchange:

We just put a tftc on the showroom, come see it

Hi JJ,

Thanks for responding to my posting that I am looking for a really nice TFTC. PM has been sent. Just to clarify for other potential sellers I am looking for a TFTC in collector quality condition.

Gord

#835 8 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Was the totan a fake ad? That seemed too cheap to be true

It said it needed work so who knows what kind of shape it was in. $3800 was pretty low but hopefully someone got a nice project if it was legit.

#836 8 years ago

Still have the Hulk LE. Price reduced to 4700

#837 8 years ago

Guys- looking for a Black Rose if anyone has one they would part with. Thanks

#839 8 years ago

My neighbor has a nice black rose, contact me and ill give you his info.

jon

#840 8 years ago

I have an x-men pro NIB that I am looking to trade for a Lord of the Rings HUO, or an AC/DC premium or LE (will add cash for AC/DC).

#841 8 years ago

Did someone pick up the WCS with missing coin door and no boards that was on Craigslist yesterday? I'm curious to hear how difficult (and expensive) it is to get a project like that up and running again.

#842 8 years ago

It looked like a big project and if the boards were missing what else did they take?

#843 8 years ago

Did anyone pick up the Slick Chick or the Arcade games from the moving sale?

#844 8 years ago

Still looking for roller games, black knight, swords of fury or possibly open to any Williams system 6-11.

Still have the Chicago coin jukebox and gottlieb kingpin for trades or sale. Might have a gottlieb pro football coming up soon

#845 8 years ago
Quoted from GamesGuy5280:

Did anyone pick up the Slick Chick

They wanted $2k for the Slick Chick earlier that week...not sure what they sold it for at the moving sale but $2k was about $1k too much

#847 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

They wanted $2k for the Slick Chick earlier that week...not sure what they sold it for at the moving sale but $2k was about $1k too much

I have to agree.
It's a title I would like to own.
But I was thinking more in the 600 - 800 range.
Maybe as much as 1k for a nice example.

#848 8 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Selling a Gottlieb Jet Spin 4 player EM on CL. Finally found the 2 player version of it and swapped out some parts between them and put the 4 player up for sale.

Still trying to move my Jet Spin, I actually need the room now for another game I picked up. I will give a significant pinsider discount if you know anyone looking for a fun 4p EM. Thanks

#849 8 years ago

Has anyone taken a look at the Sorcerer and Medusa that have been up on Craigslist for the last few months?

#850 8 years ago

I had the owner email me pics of that Sorcerer playfield. Lots of wear spots that I can't get past to justify the money.

There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 17 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/17 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.