IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,482 posts in this topic. You are on page 150 of 150.
#7451 45 days ago

Looking to switch things up anyone looking to sell or trade?

I’m looking to trade
Mando pro
Venom premium
Legends of Valhalla LE
Golden eye
Demo man
Avengers AIQ pro
Maybe others

Open to anything not in my collection system 11 and up. Always like to have something new on location to play.

Really interested in
TAF
TOM
Jaws premium or LE
Family guy
Foo LE
Aerosmith
Guns N’ Roses (data east only)
Corvette
Scared stiff
T3
Let me know what you have.

Added 28 days ago:

Update really looking to purchase

Family guy
Munsters
Aerosmith

Added 12 days ago:

Foo LE has been found thanks!

#7452 43 days ago

Hi. Looking for another Hook and/or Sorcerer.

#7453 42 days ago

Probably a strange request, but does anyone in the area have a WPC backbox silkscreen screen they'd be willing to loan/rent? Looking for one for my TZ restore.

Thanks,

Chris

#7454 39 days ago

Longshot, but looking to add a Congo to the collection.

Machine - Wanted
Wanted: Congo Archived
Wanted! - “Looking for a Congo, prefer to find one in decent condition but would consider a project game. Ideally something Colorado, or within a days driving distance. Thanks! Duane”
2024-04-19
Colorado Springs, CO
Wanted
Archived after: 38 days
Viewed: 59 times

#7455 38 days ago

Moving Sale!

My games are all HUO and in great shape. I’ve tried to price these reasonably for a quick sale. We can work something out if you want multiple games.

Toy Story CE – $9800 - Original Owner. Perfect Condition. New set of Titan Bands uninstalled.

JP Premium - $8800 – Original owner. Topper, art blades, amber shooter rod, a couple other cool mods like raptor cage and grass tower roof.

Godzilla Premium - $8700 - Original owner. All the best mods… art blades, shooter rod, neon sign, Neagele building.

Foo Fighters Pro - $5800 - Original owner. No mods other an Etsy Topper.

Star Trek Pro - $5700 - I’m the third owner, never routed. Aurich package, topper, shooter rod. A couple small scratches on the backbox art.

PM me for pictures and questions. I’ll make a donation to Pinside if any of these sell before I create ads. I’ll put up official ads in the next couple of days.

Added 37 days ago:

Foo Fighters is sold.

#7456 37 days ago

I've got a really nice Junk Yard I would consider trading towards or for another game
Munsters
Rush
Twilight Zone
Stern Indiana Jones
Maybe other titles...

Also have a Stern Nugent that's been cleaned but has a sound issue.

#7457 37 days ago

Also batman66

#7458 37 days ago

Im looking for vintage pinball test equipment to both use and have on display at Universal Pinball. Free service call to anyone who helps me find one. Not too picky on manufacturer or era its all cool.

#7459 35 days ago

Anyone have a Wrestlemania in Denver/Norther CO they'd be interested in renting for a few months? PM me if you're interested I don't want to own this game but I'm interested in giving it a go and streaming it a bit. I've always enjoyed playing it on location and don't understand all the hate. It has a unique layout and mechs but I imagine the software is lacking? We'll see.

#7460 34 days ago
#7461 34 days ago
Quoted from dontpanicflip:

Anyone have a Wrestlemania in Denver/Norther CO they'd be interested in renting for a few months? PM me if you're interested I don't want to own this game but I'm interested in giving it a go and streaming it a bit. I've always enjoyed playing it on location and don't understand all the hate. It has a unique layout and mechs but I imagine the software is lacking? We'll see.

I thought that as well when I bought it for a go a long while back. The hate is justified, it sucks. Rules are garbage, never completed and it loses it's luster quick. But I guess as a rental......might as well.
Just know I will not watch your streams of WrestleMania except when I need to fall asleep quickly.
FavRodg

#7462 34 days ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I thought that as well when I bought it for a go a long while back. The hate is justified, it sucks. Rules are garbage, never completed and it loses it's luster quick. But I guess as a rental......might as well.
Just know I will not watch your streams of WrestleMania except when I need to fall asleep quickly.
FavRodg

Did you actually just admit you bought a Wrestlemania??

#7463 34 days ago

Looks like old-school pricing on a players' condition Rocky & Bullwinkle (not mine):
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/397349663219681/

#7464 34 days ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Looks like old-school pricing on a players' condition Rocky & Bullwinkle (not mine):
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/397349663219681/

That went fast, not surprising, I'm sure we'll see it for sale here for $6k...

#7465 34 days ago

If anyone in Colorado is interested in a LOADED Stranger Things Premium, please let me know. Otherwise, I am probably going to bring it back to AZ soon. Thanks.

#7466 31 days ago

Back up for sale/trade, lets get her a new home!

#7467 30 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Solid machine priced to sell! For sale is a 2004 Ripley’s Believe It or Not! by STERN. Updated game ROM and display ROM with newest code available. Plays 100 percent with no te...”
2024-04-28
Severance, CO
3,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 9 days
Viewed: 362 times
Contributed to Pinside

Thanks for looking!

#7468 25 days ago

Last call (available until Tuesday) for a VERY nicely restored Monster Bash in Brighton. I will consider trades for games I don’t or haven’t had. Thanks.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/173775

#7469 24 days ago

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “3x autographed 2019 STERN The Munsters Pro. Machine looks and plays like new. Zero issues in or out. HUO with 507 lifetime plays (will go up over time). We had translite autogr...”
4 days ago
Severance, CO
6,000 (Firm)

Thanks for checking it out!

#7470 24 days ago

Anyone interested in a WOZ ECLE? I'm not going to put it in the marketplace until mid-June because of work-related travel till then, but I'm here in town thru Friday next week so there's plenty of time for a local sale. Also since I'm not going to have to spend time to wrap and prep to ship, I'm more flexible on price.

In addition to the base game I have a set of pinstadiums to throw in (I never installed them because where it sits now is well-lit) but they're there. Only flaw I know of is the acrylic topper, some of the flame tips cracked off when we moved it. For those curious, my WOZ ECLE has a 7.5 volt light set with probably about 6 buffer-boards. The LED lighting has been stable for 10 years running it that way. I used to live 15 minutes from JJP in the Chicago suburbs, so Eric Munier upgraded my light system a couple of times for me. This was back in 2013 before we moved to Denver. I was a day-1 pre-order so my game is #41 and has the butter cabinet. Make me a reasonable offer. Cash on the glass, or I'd take payment in a crypto stablecoin if you want to avoid carrying cash.

#7471 19 days ago

2 games left!

Toy Story CE - $9600 OBO
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/175961

JP Prem - $8600 OBO (-400 w/out topper)
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/175964

SOLD - Godzilla Prem

Added 19 days ago:

JP is sold.

Added 14 days ago:

TS4 sold as well!

#7472 18 days ago

Have a Houdini listed at $5500 and could bring to CO Springs or Denver area the week after Memorial Day.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/173080

#7473 15 days ago

It is not my ad and not a game I'm seeking, but is one I don't see often and would rather it go to a Pinsider than a rando, especially with the extra boards whatever they are. Really just an FYI.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/412328251763581/?ref=search&referral_code=null&referral_story_type=post&tracking=browse_serp%3Ad15d1b6f-1bc7-452b-b987-fee49664d515

#7474 13 days ago

I have two projects that are just taking up space and not sure when I will get around to them. Going to offer them up here.
Beam Lite prewar 100% complete, less light bulb covers. Includes brand new set of legs with hardware that ran me $350 Very clean game.
Flash Gordon. Cabinet not faded. Very good condition. Topside shop job has been completed. All new targets installed, plastics cleaned, new rubbers. Playfield isn’t perfect, but presents well as players grade. Has alltek board. Will include original board too. Only issues needing resolved are the backbox flasher not working, one section of player 4 display out, and the upper playfield solenoids not working. Those are the only things left to do and where my work stopped. Just too busy with work and don’t want to mess with anymore. PM if interested to discuss price and delivery, as I am in NW Kansas and travel to Denver area often for work.

#7475 11 days ago

Just played John Wick at Windfall! Games plays fast and satisfying shots. They have it powder coated in a beautiful metallic orange with black mirror blades. The Blanton’s whisky topper on the pops was a nice touch! The crew there gets so much right.

#7476 11 days ago

Anyone looking for a ghostbusters premium? I’m the original owner HUO, with a shaker motor. It is powder coated in a metallic purple. It also has a Bill Murray figure inside and Ecto matchbox car that can be easily removed if you want original. Small nick to artwork on side cabinet. It is in mineral county, but I can bring it to Denver over the summer.

#7477 11 days ago
Quoted from PrinzFred:

Just played John Wick at Windfall! Games plays fast and satisfying shots. They have it powder coated in a beautiful metallic orange with black mirror blades. The Blanton’s whisky topper on the pops was a nice touch! The crew there gets so much right.

Nice! Is it a LE or pro?

#7478 11 days ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Nice! Is it a LE or pro?

Pro with some bling

#7479 8 days ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Firepower Archived
As is - “Offering up my Williams Firepower. I’m going to call this one heck of a nice project. Game worked just fine before it was put in storage 7 years ago. Having trouble booting up...”
2024-05-20
Castle Pines, CO
1,750 (Firm)
Archived after: 0 days
Viewed: 134 times
Contributed to Pinside

#7480 3 days ago

Open to trading my Looney Tunes CE for a Jaws premium plus cash added. It's Spooky's best shooting game to date they just take longer than Stern to complete the code and I'm an Elwin fan at heart.

#7481 2 days ago

Cactus LE and Scooby CE up for sale
$8495 each, ads in the market place

#7482 2 days ago

So i have a John wick Pro that will be for sale next week as my LE should be here. Its on the floor at Co Bar my guess is it will have just over 200 plays on it by the time my LE get here’s asking $6850 if anyone is interested send me a message.

There are 7,482 posts in this topic. You are on page 150 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/150 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.