IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 7,384 posts in this topic. You are on page 144 of 148.
#7151 3 months ago

Anyone have a T2 up for trade? Pretty flexible with my collection except for BSD & Rick & Morty.

#7152 3 months ago

Free delivery anywhere from Cheyenne to Denver area next Wednesday through Saturday on my AMH for sale.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-america-s-most-haunted-36

#7153 3 months ago

Selling an original Monster Bash

Machine - For Sale
Monster Bash Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Williams Monster Bash Pinball (domestic version). Playfield in great condition and works 100% LEDs on controlled playfield lamps. Drac tack is clean and playfield & plastics ar...”
2023-11-25
Niwot, CO
Archived after: 35 days
Viewed: 371 times

#7154 3 months ago

Hi. I still have working DMDs if anybody needs one: Stern POTC, Stern TSPP, Champion Pub, Last Action Hero, STTNG. The first 2 were HUO. Cheers.

#7155 3 months ago

I am selling the Bond 007 3’x6’ “You Only Live Twice banner” for $99, and the smaller Bond 007 “Dr. No” banner for $59. I’ll deliver in Denver and South of Denver. Cheers.

#7156 3 months ago

Does anyone need new glass for a classic Stern widebody? I'm going to be ordering new glass for my Flight 2000 and the more I get the cheaper. Two is $95 each and it gets cheaper from there.

Size is 24 9/16" x 45 5/8" x 3/16

Standard edge, tempered but no logo.

Thanks,
-Charles

#7157 3 months ago

Colorado Crew,
Who's the hook-up for 2 sheets - Standard - Invisiglass - PDI - Stern HD - Anybody have 2 in town............ for like $250.00 each or less.......... Got me a Standard JJP Invisi from Dan N. a couple yrs. ago...... Was trying to source 2 more........... But with taxes and Shipping nowadays,me and my buddy in GJ are not quite there for 6 Bills.
TY - Kirk,Happy Holiday Flippin !!

#7158 3 months ago
Quoted from v8torino:

Colorado Crew,
Who's the hook-up for 2 sheets - Standard - Invisiglass - PDI - Stern HD - Anybody have 2 in town............ for like $250.00 each or less.......... Got me a Standard JJP Invisi from Dan N. a couple yrs. ago...... Was trying to source 2 more........... But with taxes and Shipping nowadays,me and my buddy in GJ are not quite there for 6 Bills.
TY - Kirk,Happy Holiday Flippin !!

Last time I ordered some, ordered from Cointaker, they have specials on 2 packs of pretty much all the different anti-glare glass. I think I bought Voodoo last time cause it was the cheapest. I think it runs about $500 all in if I remember right. I don't know of anyone local, maybe JJ at Game Exchange has some for sale?

#7159 3 months ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

Does anyone need new glass for a classic Stern widebody

I don't have any in front of me right now, but is that the same size as Bally and Gottlieb wide bodies from that era?

#7160 3 months ago

Bond 007 Premium banner sold. The Pro banner is still available. I can drop off in Denver metro area or ship. Cheers.

Other - For Sale
“Stern Bond 007 “Dr. No” banner (Around 2 feet by 5.5 feet) $75 Will deliver in denver metro area. If shipping add $10.”
2023-11-28
Denver, CO
Archived after: 2 days
Viewed: 100 times

#7161 3 months ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I don't have any in front of me right now, but is that the same size as Bally and Gottlieb wide bodies from that era?

Not sure on Bally and I think Gottlieb is over 48" long from another glass post I saw (which is crazy its over 4 feet)

If you want to send me sizes I can check on price, its not as much of a discount doing different sizes but there is still a price break.

Thanks,

#7162 3 months ago

TY - You guys all rock, I have a few thoughtful replies and a PM,Take care for now................ Busy at work - Kirk

#7163 3 months ago
Quoted from v8torino:

Who's the hook-up for 2 sheets - Standard - Invisiglass - PDI - Stern HD - Anybody have 2 in town............

Game Exchange has some when I was talking with Jim today. Jim has to be one of the nicest guys to talk with-super great guy and the customer service is top notch.

#7164 3 months ago

Kirk here,
I got those 2 sheets of Invisiglass from a Great Colorado Pinsider who sent me a PM and we did a - Cash on The Invisiglass Deal !! -Pun Intended

My AFMr is stunning and with the glass improvement and my OG - Mr68 - Glare Guard - Can see the action and Strobe Multi Ball much better now.

Thx Colorado Pinsiders !!

#7165 3 months ago

OK so I'm not sure if I'll get yelled at for posting a non-pinball-related item here or not, but it fits because I'm not looking to ship so here goes...

Anyone local and into camping and looking for a great tent? We have one that's new in-box that we're looking to sell. It's something I was asked to write a product review for and since we already have something very similar from another brand, we're not going to keep it. Simply search for "Space Acacia Camping Tent XL" and you'll find what we're offering. It is a six-sided, tall, almost yurt-looking sorta thing. Definitely only for car-camping, it weighs about 50lbs if memory serves. Just the tent. I'm 6'3" tall and I can stand up in it no problem. We have the orange color. $450 cash takes it which is $150 less than MSRP on Amazon, granted it is currently on sale thru them for $540 so yeah, save the sales tax and an extra $90 and come pick this up?

#7166 3 months ago

mrbillishere - I think you are more than good - Pinball and Camping fit here - See Dory Hill - Colorado camp out and pinball action !!

#7167 3 months ago

Maybe looking to trade my P3 with Weird Al. Preferably for Spike 2 game but certainly open to ideas... +/- who knows. Just tossing it out there.

#7168 89 days ago

Looking for a Bram Stoker’s Dracula if anybody has one or a lead on one. Thanks!

#7169 87 days ago

Looking for a Chicago Gaming Cactus Canyon SE or a Ghostbuster Premium/LE. I will pay cash although one person one preferred PayPal and can do that.

Preference would be to pay owner extra to have it delivered to house in Colorado Springs and brought into gameroom which is on ground floor. So no stairs, just through garage and two doors. Fairly easy. Worse part is turning on dolly from door one to door two. But with 2 people reasonably easy.
I can set it up from there.

I always have had my wonderful and patient wife to help, but wife recovering from car accident. Not too serious thankfully, but it did hurt her back.

#7170 86 days ago

I have a Red Smoke Witch and Flying Monkey Mod that are New in the box. I also have a Stern Avengers topper. Cleaning out for the Holidays!

#7171 86 days ago
Quoted from 68Pontinut:

I have a Red Smoke Witch and Flying Monkey Mod that are New in the box. I also have a Stern Avengers topper. Cleaning out for the Holidays!

Hey B! Text me. I might be interested in the red smoke which mod. Jason.

#7172 86 days ago

Hey Colorado pinheads. I have a buddy who isn’t too plugged in to the Pinball community just yet and is looking for a F 14 tomcat. Seems like these come up fairly often so if anybody here has a decent one for sale, let me know. Thanks

#7173 86 days ago
Quoted from Chooga:

Hey Colorado pinheads. I have a buddy who isn’t too plugged in to the Pinball community just yet and is looking for a F 14 tomcat. Seems like these come up fairly often so if anybody here has a decent one for sale, let me know. Thanks

There's a nice F14 Tomcat advertised here in Albuquerque. FYI.

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/911735709846759

#7174 86 days ago
Quoted from DiabloRush:

There's a nice F14 Tomcat advertised here in Albuquerque. FYI.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/911735709846759

Those pictures are stolen.

#7175 86 days ago

Anyone want a 19” lcd display for a cocktail cabinet? Bought for a project I never got to years ago. Sticker says I paid $200. Hate to throw it away

#7176 86 days ago

Windfall has added Insider Connected and has some tough to find games like Bond 60th and Black Knight LE with topper. The Rush LE also has a topper and 4 of IC achievements require a game with a topper, so nice to find those three in the wild.

I’ve noticed there are no Aerosmiths on location in all of Colorado with IC turned on. Hint, hint to the operators out there . . .

#7177 85 days ago
Quoted from PrinzFred:

Windfall has added Insider Connected and has some tough to find games like Bond 60th and Black Knight LE with topper. The Rush LE also has a topper and 4 of IC achievements require a game with a topper, so nice to find those three in the wild.
I’ve noticed there are no Aerosmiths on location in all of Colorado with IC turned on. Hint, hint to the operators out there . . .

I’m not a fan of IC.

It’s only a matter of time before they start selling loot crates or “multiball subscriptions” or some other nonsense.

#7178 85 days ago

LOL multiball subscriptions. GET OFF MY LAWN!

#7179 85 days ago

Have a JP pro and a Mando pro I’d like to trade if any interest. Comparable games only.

#7180 85 days ago

Looking to trade my low play, like new Scooby Doo CE for one of the following (looking for like new condition or better). Cash +/- either way if needed:

007 LE
Avengers LE
Rush LE
Pulp Fiction LE (BMF)
KISS Premium
GOTG Premium
Toy Story CE

Thanks!

#7181 84 days ago

Thank you

#7182 84 days ago
Quoted from Nixpaints:

Anyone want a 19” lcd display for a cocktail cabinet? Bought for a project I never got to years ago. Sticker says I paid $200. Hate to throw it away

Lee I am looking for one of these for a game I am building

I will text you

#7183 82 days ago

I have a couple of unused Hallmark Keepsake pinball ornaments for sale. I have both the 1996 Santa playing pinball and 2005 Looney Tunes playing pinball. PM for details and photos (or do an image search).

#7184 80 days ago

Looking to add 1 or 2 of the following games to the collection. Prefer something relatively local, Colorado front range area.

Theatre of Magic
Circus Voltaire
Tales of Arabian Nights

Any leads appreciated, thanks!

#7185 80 days ago
Quoted from PolePosition:

Looking to add 1 or 2 of the following games to the collection. Prefer something relatively local, Colorado front range area.
Theatre of Magic
Circus Voltaire
Tales of Arabian Nights
Any leads appreciated, thanks!

Assuming you've seen this: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/167280

#7186 80 days ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Looking for a Bram Stoker’s Dracula if anybody has one or a lead on one. Thanks!

Still interested in finding a BSD if anyone has one.

#7187 79 days ago
#7188 77 days ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

Does anyone need new glass for a classic Stern widebody? I'm going to be ordering new glass for my Flight 2000 and the more I get the cheaper. Two is $95 each and it gets cheaper from there.
Size is 24 9/16" x 45 5/8" x 3/16
Standard edge, tempered but no logo.
Thanks,
-Charles

If anyone needs non standard size glass let me know.

#7189 77 days ago

SEGA oversized DMD(192x64) for Batman Forever, Baywatch, Mary Shelly's Frankenstein, or Maverick.
$350

#7190 77 days ago

Does anyone locally have an Escalera Tilt & Truck that I could borrow or rent for a week or two?

https://escalera.com/tilt/

Edit: thank you for standard Escalera offers. I already have one. What I want is something that will mechanically lift the game from the floor into a position where legs can be taken on and off, without needing humans to deadlift.

#7191 77 days ago

I have the standard escalera and also a lift but not that setup. That's a pretty clever device they offer - for certain applications.

I'm in Windsor.

#7192 77 days ago
Quoted from ramegoom:

I have the standard escalera and also a lift but not that setup. That's a pretty clever device they offer - for certain applications.
I'm in Windsor.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm looking for more. I am planning to buy one (I already have an Escalera), but it won't get here in time.

#7193 74 days ago

Really nothing to do with FS/FT - just wanting to say MERRY CHRISTMAS & Happy Holidays, Colorado PinHeads! Hoping we all get to play lots of pinball from now until the end of the year

#7194 73 days ago
Quoted from Chooga:

Really nothing to do with FS/FT - just wanting to say MERRY CHRISTMAS & Happy Holidays, Colorado PinHeads! Hoping we all get to play lots of pinball from now until the end of the year

Thank you. Same to you, my friend!

#7195 73 days ago
Quoted from Chooga:

MERRY CHRISTMAS & Happy Holidays,

Thanks buddy! South Denver has bunch of great pinheads, here is to a great 2024 with everyone playing better than 2023. Now get 25 Bil on GZ

#7196 73 days ago

Friendly reminder not to buy from Bill in Dacono

#7197 73 days ago
Quoted from Nick_801:

Agreed.

What slimy crap did he pull this time?

#7198 73 days ago
Quoted from Nick_801:

100%.

#7199 73 days ago
Quoted from Nick_801:

Can you expand on this without committing libel? He does post a fair bit on the Denver Craigslist.

#7200 73 days ago
Quoted from reynolds531:

Can you expand on this without committing libel? He does post a fair bit on the Denver Craigslist.

Yeah he posts the same stuff over and over because have finally started getting wise.

There are 7,384 posts in this topic. You are on page 144 of 148.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/144 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.