IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 7,409 posts in this topic. You are on page 134 of 149.
#6652 11 months ago

Gottlieb Eclipse for sale, PM if interested. Original cabinet is great shape

#6653 11 months ago

Anyone grab the HUO Monopoly in Berthoud? Asked a couple of questions with no response since yesterday and they just marked it sold instead of taking the ad down.

#6654 11 months ago

Todd got it at universal sales.. just saw it on his website

#6655 11 months ago
Quoted from manadams:

Anyone grab the HUO Monopoly in Berthoud? Asked a couple of questions with no response since yesterday and they just marked it sold instead of taking the ad down.

Yes sir. My dad picked it up yesterday late afternoon. Nicest one I've seen locally.

#6656 11 months ago
Quoted from ScottyC:

Yes sir. My dad picked it up yesterday late afternoon. Nicest one I've seen locally.

Congrats!!!

#6657 11 months ago

I just listed our Game of Thrones (Premium) in the marketplace:

Machine - For Sale
Fully shopped/refurbished - “For Sale, Game of Thrones Premium! This game has been in our collection since it was new. It is located at Blizzard Mountain Pinball in Conifer, CO. Due to software updates, the...”
2023-06-15
Conifer, CO
7,000 (Firm)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 692 times

I hate having to let this one go. Let me know if you're interested!

#6658 11 months ago

Nice spring day today so I got started on my EM Night Rider cabinet restoration by removing everything including the metal monstrosity that a previous operator installed to protect against stealing the cash box thru the bottom. I'm going to toss this thing in the trash tomorrow unless someone wants to pick it up for FREE. Should fit any standard size pin but you have to drill holes THRU the cabinet to mount (I'm filling the holes in on my Night Rider).

Let me know if you want it and I'll hang on to it for you to pick up. Can't post pictures in this thread but you can see it in this post if you want to have a look:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/1976-bally-night-rider-em-restoration/page/3#post-7509502

#6659 11 months ago

Hey Coloradans. I just listed my beautifully restored White Water. Please let me know if you are interested. White Water

Machine - For Sale
White Water Archived
Fully restored (full original status) - “I am selling my outstanding restored White Water. Will consider a trade +\- preferably for TAF, IJ, and others. Located in a walk out basement. Please see my positive feedback. Re...”
2023-04-03
Denver, CO
Archived after: 10 days
Viewed: 790 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6660 11 months ago

I need some room so I'm selling my Led Zepp Premium. Great shape, less than 900 plays. The only mod is a lighted Westminster Abby, other than that pretty standard. This is my first NIB and first sell on Pinside, so I'd rather sell local, $7,700

Cheers.

#6661 11 months ago

any nice/restored classic Sterns for sale? late 70s early 80s. preferably in the Denver area? thanks.

#6662 11 months ago
Quoted from cleanandlevel:

any nice/restored classic Sterns for sale? late 70s early 80s. preferably in the Denver area? thanks.

My buddy in NJ just posted this.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/154783

#6663 11 months ago

If anyone knows of a Stern Star Wars Comic Art PRO up for sale (or if you want to sell yours), please let me know

#6664 11 months ago
Quoted from PinDeadHead:

Hey Coloradans. I just listed my beautifully restored White Water. Please let me know if you are interested. White Water

Machine - For Sale

White Water

New ad!

Fully restored (full original status) - “I am selling my outstanding restored White Water. Will consider a trade for TAF, IJ, and possibly others. Located in a walk out basement. Please see my positive feedback.

Restorat...”

18 hours ago

Denver, CO
(46 mi)

PinDeadHead

That looks gorgeous. Did you do the restore yourself?

#6665 11 months ago
Quoted from Polypin:

That looks gorgeous. Did you do the restore yourself?

I took it across the finish line. A gentleman from Kansas did the heavy lifting.

#6666 11 months ago

Foo Fighters pro is at Co Bar in Frisco!
Swing by and try it out!

#6667 11 months ago
Quoted from PinDeadHead:

Machine - For Sale

White Water

New ad!

Fully restored (full original status) - “I am selling my outstanding restored White Water. Will consider a trade for TAF, IJ, and possibly others. Located in a walk out basement. Please see my positive feedback.

Restorat...”

1 day ago

Denver, CO

PinDeadHead

"In a bed, in a bed, by the waterside I will lay my head. Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul" -Robert Hunter

Wow that looks amazing! Such a great pin.

#6668 11 months ago
Quoted from tylery85:

"In a bed, in a bed, by the waterside I will lay my head. Listen to the river sing sweet songs, to rock my soul" -Robert Hunter
Wow that looks amazing! Such a great pin.

Love me a little Brokedown…

#6669 11 months ago

Selling a nice, Bone Busters, the 1989 Gottlieb "imitator" of the 1984 original Ghostbusters movie.
I find it amusing that Gottlieb did that rather than pay a licencing fee.

#6670 11 months ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Selling a nice, Bone Busters, the 1989 Gottlieb "imitator" of the 1984 original Ghostbusters movie.

Gottlieb (or rather Premier at that point) had an era that some playfully mock as their "mockbuster" era, where tables were clearly aping popular IPs of the time, without actually looking to license for an IP and taking pains to be far enough away there wasn't the potential for a copyright lawsuit. Hollywood Heat (Miami Vice), Gold Wings (Top Gun) and Deadly Weapon (Lethal Weapon) are examples. But yeah, the desire to cash in without paying a licensing fee for the privilege.

#6671 11 months ago

Okay, April fools was 4 days ago. Who's crazy Shadow is this? Back story?

wyoming.craigslist.org link

#6672 11 months ago

Foo Fighters is setup and ready to play @Living the Dream Brewing. (Try the Powder Run Vanilla or Rootbeer Float.. Really good)

Tightend up the outlanes, and loosened the tilt for longer ball times.

This game ooozes with flow.....

*** Tomorrow night is Touney night, sign up 6pm ***

#6673 11 months ago
Quoted from davegauth:

Foo Fighters is setup and ready to play @Living the Dream Brewing. (Try the Powder Run Vanilla or Rootbeer Float.. Really good)
Tightend up the outlanes, and loosened the tilt for longer ball times.
This game ooozes with flow.....
*** Tomorrow night is Touney night, sign up 6pm ***

Had great time meeting Dave and watching him set up Foo Fighters while enjoying the other games at LTD last night. Awesome place! Hope to get back for a tourney at some point.

#6674 11 months ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

I love that the bonus triggers aren't even mentioned in the ad. But I guess you can only call your Shadow "super clean" if you've added Demolition Man triggers to it.

EDIT: I knew I'd seen a "Shadow Man" mashup done somewhere before, wonder if this was the same machine ...
http://firebirdpinball.com/the-shadow-gets-handles/

#6675 11 months ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

I'm looking for a Shadow too but not sure i can afford all those upgrades.

#6676 11 months ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Interesting looking game, never heard of it until now. What game is next to it? Looks like Dirty Harry or James Bond on the side of the cabinet, but the backglass has MIS...was thinking mission impossible but I dont think that exists lol. Thanks.

images.craigslist.org link

#6677 11 months ago

Do any of the barcades in Denver have a Scooby Do? My daughter and I have one on order but would like to play one now.

Thanks

#6678 11 months ago
Quoted from Pinmeister:

Do any of the barcades in Denver have a Scooby Do? My daughter and I have one on order but would like to play one now.

Thanks

Coming soon to The 1up Greenwood. We have to fix all of the ball traps first.

#6679 11 months ago
Quoted from The_1up:

Coming soon to The 1up Greenwood. We have to fix all of the ball traps first.

Poor spooky, they seem to really struggle with QC...

#6680 11 months ago

The Japanese arcades are going up to the garage tomorrow for easy loading. All games are nice, fully working and 2 of the 3 come with substantial amounts of spare parts.

Chunithm - $3,200
Groove Coaster - $2,000
Sound voltex - $2,000

#6681 11 months ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Maybe it’s this one? I really want it but I can’t swing the price tag.

http://firebirdpinball.com/the-shadow-gets-handles/

#6682 11 months ago
Quoted from tylery85:

Interesting looking game, never heard of it until now. What game is next to it? Looks like Dirty Harry or James Bond on the side of the cabinet, but the backglass has MIS...was thinking mission impossible but I dont think that exists lol. Thanks.
images.craigslist.org link

You might do well on Wheel of Fortune with your guess. It's a, Secret Service, with a Mission Impossible alternate translite my friend John made for me. Kind of a no-brainer imo as the main music for Secret Service is the theme from Mission Impossible.

Quoted from tylery85:

Interesting looking game, never heard of it until now.

Gottlieb made 2000 Bone Busters machines but for some reason you don't see them come up for sale very often.

#6683 11 months ago

Is anyone interested in selling their TAF? Thanks.

#6684 11 months ago

Looking for a MBr, CFTBL, or TOTAN that will be a home use game for my family. Will be selling or trading my well playing Stern Spiderman to make room.

#6685 11 months ago

Foo Fighters arrived at Lyons Classic Pinball this morning. We open at 4pm - come play!

This game is...awesome.

#6686 11 months ago

Foo Fighters just landed at Bite Me Cake Company!!! Open tonight and tomorrow till midnight.

#6687 11 months ago

A friend of mine is going to sell his Bally Party Animal soon. I think he’s gonna list it for $2,000 OBO. DM me if you want his contact. He lives by Regis High School in Aurora

#6688 11 months ago

Foo Fighters at the 1up Lodo and 1up Greenwood.
Scooby Doo at the 1up Colfax and 1up Greenwood.

#6689 11 months ago

Hi folks,

Looking for a Fish Tales or F-14 Tomcat in good/player's condition. See my wanted ads below. Please let me know if anyone has either of these machines for sale in Colorado or surrounding states.

Thanks!

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for an F-14 Tomcat in good/player's condition (doesn't have to be immaculate or restored), 100% working, in Colorado or within 500 miles of Denver. Offering 2000 - 3000 pe...”
2023-04-08
Denver, CO
Wanted
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 70 times

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “Looking for a Fish Tales in good/player's condition (doesn't have to be immaculate or restored), 100% working as expected, in Colorado or within 500 miles of Denver. Expecting pri...”
2023-04-08
Denver, CO
Wanted
Archived after: 12 days
Viewed: 59 times

#6690 11 months ago

I have to make some room for new games. So I have a Mando pro with 250 plays on it and an America's Most Haunted for sale. Each $6000. Both HOU and in great condition.

#6691 11 months ago

Anyone have a Space Invaders Deluxe they may consider selling or trading?

#6692 11 months ago

I have a really clean and playing target alpha ready to go. $1200

#6693 11 months ago

Just listed my TZ on Pinside. Hoping to find a Colorado member looking to do a trade, but willing to sell if no trade interest.

Machine - For Sale
Twilight Zone Archived
Fully shopped/refurbished - “Revised ad, with lower price and better photos! $9,200, obo, cash on the glass only. Will consider trades if on my wish list, but prefer cash at this point. Game has appears to ...”
2023-05-29
Colorado Springs, CO
9,200 (OBO)
Archived after: 19 days
Viewed: 1083 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6694 11 months ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

I have a really clean and playing target alpha ready to go. $1200

That's really tempting. If I wasn't in the middle of my first EM restoration (1976 Night Rider), I'd love to have a Target Alpha. Bad timing.

#6695 11 months ago

Good heads up of a possible scam attempt by a local buyer:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/i-was-handed-a-nice-thick-envelope

Stay vigilant out there!

#6696 11 months ago

I recently bought a cpr whirlwind playfield and mirrored backglass that were sold as a set. I'm perfectly happy with my plain old original translight, so if anyone local is interested in the glass, let me know. I opened it up to make sure it looked good, and I've put it back in the box it was packed in to wait safely until someone wants it. The mirrored whirlwind logo looks really nice, and it's printed with the Cubs logo on the kid's hat.

#6697 11 months ago

Off Topic: rock crawlers / old Toyotas
I’ve got 4 Toyota pickups (one complete, and three are in various stages of complete/part out) plus bunch of parts like axles and complete engines, body parts and a couple of beds as part of a barn find that I don’t want/need.would make for one good daily driver and 3 rock crawlers, with parts to spare.

Can anyone here point me in the direction of someone who might want these? Needs to happen quick as I have to get things cleared off the property by end of month. PM me with any help. Thank you.

#6698 11 months ago

Attack From Mars Remake - Custom Speaker Grills
For Sale $35.00 Bucks Each Set - Shipped in Continental USA,I have 2 Sets, AFMr XL Display Custom Spaceship Speaker Grills I just received 3 Sets From Pinside member in Austria,Been a ordeal getting them here to Colorado from Austria.
PM please if interested,TY Kirk Pics can be sent then

#6699 11 months ago

I will be selling my PBros Alien(s) LE and posting in want ads as soon as I get pictures this weekend. Less than 100 plays. $9500.00

#6700 11 months ago

Cool retro Rowe Change Machine for trade. The “Change” sign is glass not plastic.
DM me with what you got. I’m easy. Project pin, Populated PF, Backglass, Man Cave stuff.
I filled it up with quarters and tested it with $1.

Other - For Trade
“Rowe BC-2500 Change Machine. I tested a $1 and it makes change. The “Change” lighted sign is glass not plastic. I’m up for trades. Project pins, populated playfields, Backgl...”
2023-04-14
Denver, CO
Trade
Archived after: 3 days
Viewed: 338 times

There are 7,409 posts in this topic. You are on page 134 of 149.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/134 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.