IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 7,409 posts in this topic. You are on page 133 of 149.
#6601 1 year ago

Anyone interested in a New Elvira Premium? I just gone one, but I can't sell my Deadpool right now so I thought I would try Elvira

It's less than a week old, and has a topper, mirror blades, and titan purple bands. Will sell at MSRP 10.5k without topper and 11.5k with topper. So you save tax, and get the mods I added in with it. It has like... 15 plays. I just need to make room soon. I won't take less, cash only, and no trades.

#6602 1 year ago

The Godfather is set up and ready to play at The 1up Colfax.

#6603 1 year ago

Anyone have an Oktoberfest they might sell?

#6604 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Partially shopped/refurbished - “I've had this one in my collection for about 10 years now. Feel it was probably HUO before I purchased it, but I can't document this. Regardless, plays flawlessly and no excessiv...”
2023-03-11
Sugarloaf, CO
11,000 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 253 times
Contributed to Pinside

Would prefer local pickup. Thanks!

#6605 1 year ago

Machine - For Sale
Austin Powers Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Austin Powers Lots of mods Mirror blades Full LEDs Lollipop rails Game had original mylar on it when i got it. I tried to remove it and it pulled up some art on the inserts....”
2023-03-13
Frisco, CO
3,600 (OBO)
Archived after: 31 days
Viewed: 517 times

#6606 1 year ago

Going to be listing a StarTrek LE in the next month or so. 2nd owner, HUO 10,500.

#6607 1 year ago

Hey all

I've only had tire kickers on my Bond LE. I'm not changing my ad price yet, but before I do, I wanted to give local people first shot.
I'm not desperate but for anyone in this group, I will accept a low ball offer and take the loss.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/152767

Full disclosure: I paid 13,300

#6608 1 year ago

Way too many new games coming out. I need to move several machines to make room ASAP. Putting TMNT Prem (with Topper), TNA (original run), and Rush LE all up for sale. I'll create ads today or tomorrow. Ping me if interested.

#6609 1 year ago
Quoted from dontpanicflip:

Way too many new games coming out. I need to move several machines to make room ASAP. Putting TMNT Prem (with Topper), TNA (original run), and Rush LE all up for sale. I'll create ads today or tomorrow. Ping me if interested.

All great games!

#6610 1 year ago

Since people here always seem interested in project games, here's a rough-around-the-edges Black Knight in Albuquerque I just noticed:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-knight-91

#6611 1 year ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Since people here always seem interested in project games, here's a rough-around-the-edges Black Knight in Albuquerque I just noticed:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-black-knight-91

Good bones, great candidate for a hardtop.

#6612 1 year ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Good bones, great candidate for a hardtop.

It'd be a SHAME to destroy that original playfield. looks like it'd clean up nicely. Some strategic touch up and it'd be good.

#6613 1 year ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

It'd be a SHAME to destroy that original playfield. looks like it'd clean up nicely. Some strategic touch up and it'd be good.

Somehow I knew you'd comment.

#6614 1 year ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Somehow I knew you'd comment.

I’ll always be an advocate for originality.

#6615 1 year ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

I’ll always be an advocate for originality.

I get it and respect your opinion. I in fact share your opinion on most titles. Williams made more than 13,000 Black Knights....not exactly a rare pin. There are plenty of nice survivors out there in homes and in the wild, so I see no sacrilege in taking a BK and making it look and play like new if that happens to be your vision for the pin.

Myself - I have a very understanding wife who tolerates my hobby. She has a few rules for it, tho, and one of them is that if I intend to keep a pin in our family rec room (currently maxed out with 8), that pin has to be smoke-free and not look like it's falling apart or even worn / rode hard and put to bed wet. That's why I stripped down my BK cabinet, fixed all the scratches and gouges damage, and re-stenciled it. Same for my faded and worn playfield with cupped inserts - between that redone cabinet and hardtop'd playfield, my BK looks like it just rolled off the assembly line. Ditto for the EBD and Mata Hari I've redone in a similar fashion over the last few years. Also Meteor, but that was a new CPR playfield, not a hardtop.

Happy wife, happy (pin) life.

#6616 1 year ago

I am looking to trade a sheet of standard size PDI glass for a sheet of wide-body PDI if anyone is interested in a trade.
Or, if anyone has a sheet of wide-body PDI they are looking to sell let me know.
Prefer to trade but open to buying.
Need PDI wide-body for Scooby. Thanks!
Only interested in PDI.

#6617 1 year ago

I would also be interested in trading my Star Trek LE for: JP premium, Addams family, Metallica premium, WOZ, Willy wonka. There may be some other machines as well. +-cash

#6618 1 year ago

It is throwback Thursday Thursday at Windfall with $0.50 pinball and $5 pints. League will start next Thursday (23rd), but tonight I will run another free mini tournament tonight at 7pm. Last week we had 19. Please pm if you want to get on the e-mail list for league.

Also some exciting news as the JAMES BOND 007 - 60th Super Dooper LE by Keith Elwin will be on the floor starting today. This was limited to 500 machines and $20K price tag, so don't expect to see many in the wild. While it will not be $0.50, rumored to be $3 (don't shoot the messenger), I encouraged them to make a value play of 3 plays for $10 . . .

#6619 1 year ago
Quoted from PrinzFred:

While it will not be $0.50, rumored to be $3 (don't shoot the messenger), I encouraged them to make a value play of 3 plays for $10 . . .

Ummmmm,…. I’ll just stick to 1 for $3

#6620 1 year ago
Quoted from DNO:

I'll stick to the 3 for $2 games

#6621 1 year ago
Quoted from PrinzFred:

I encouraged them to make a value play of 3 plays for $10 . . .

Did you mean 4 for $10? Cause math is hard, lol.

#6622 1 year ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Did you mean 4 for $10? Cause math is hard, lol.

The more you play the more you pay. Seems fair enough, James Bond had Q to do the math for him and it all went on the expense account anyway.

#6623 1 year ago

May be open to a trading my BM66 for an EHOH if there's any interest locally.

#6624 1 year ago

Bond 60th is set at 1 play for $3 and 5 plays for $10. Looks like there are 3 locations in the US to play it. Rumor is at the TPF it will be $10 per play. Played it yesterday and was worth the flip! Met a pinsider that drove from Kansas Just to check it out. Feel lucky just to have the opportunity locally to play one. Wish it had a bill accepter. Windfall has some very nice games!

#6625 1 year ago

Looking for a Monopoly if anyone is parting with one soon.

#6626 1 year ago

Nice monopoly in WI. For sale..hope things are good man adams..

#6627 1 year ago
Quoted from Bongiorno:

Thanks for the heads up Marc!!! Doing well and hope you are also.

#6628 12 months ago
Quoted from Bongiorno:

I'm looking for a nice Tron, GoldenEye or T2 if you know anyone that has one.

#6629 12 months ago

What up B emmett!! Come on down and play..

#6630 12 months ago
Quoted from Bongiorno:

What up B emmett!! Come on down and play..

Hey Mark, long time. I met with Dean in Westminster yesterday for the first time. Were your ears burning?

#6631 12 months ago

A little.. lol..

#6632 12 months ago

Looking for a local Total Nuclear Annihilation . Only interested in one from the first run.

If anyone has any leads shoot me a PM.

Thanks!

#6633 12 months ago

Hey guys -
I may be in the market for a BK2K or a WCS. The latter, preferably cheaper with a trashed playfield. I will know for sure on whether I'm in the market or not at the end of this month - thought I'd put out a feeler now tho, in preparation.

#6634 12 months ago

Anyone looking to make room for GTF?!?

I’m still looking for
Beatles
Munsters
Aero smith
X men
Walking dead
AC/DC
Metallica
Iron man
Ghost busters

Also may have some games to trade.

#6635 12 months ago

I have just posted a nice no good gofers for sale, would consider a trade. Let me know if you have any interest.
Thank you!

#6636 12 months ago
Quoted from PrinzFred:

It is throwback Thursday Thursday at Windfall with $0.50 pinball and $5 pints. League will start next Thursday (23rd), but tonight I will run another free mini tournament tonight at 7pm. Last week we had 19. Please pm if you want to get on the e-mail list for league.
Also some exciting news as the JAMES BOND 007 - 60th Super Dooper LE by Keith Elwin will be on the floor starting today. This was limited to 500 machines and $20K price tag, so don't expect to see many in the wild. While it will not be $0.50, rumored to be $3 (don't shoot the messenger), I encouraged them to make a value play of 3 plays for $10 . . .

I was at Windfall last Thursday! I hadn't seen the post about the league sadly, but it looked like everyone was having fun!

#6637 12 months ago
Quoted from DNO:

Sorry if the joke fell flat, but I believe it 5 plays for $10. It should come down over time, but the operator did pay $20K for the game and there are very few in the wild. Most of the games are set to $0.50 on Thursday and $5 pints.

I will be running another tournament, rather than a league, but expect to have more than 20 again tonight.

#6638 12 months ago

Just listed LOTR in the marketplace:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/154145

Listed for sale, but I would consider trades.

Thanks

jdh

#6639 11 months ago

I have an insider connect and the door adapter plus a shaker motor for sale.

IC and door adapter for $200. IC #502-5420-01 and door adapter PBL-100-0166-00

Shaker for $75. PBL-100-0020-00

Hit me up if you're interested.

#6640 11 months ago

Also found a Metallica Hammer in my pinball extras. Always happier to sell to a local!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/154263

#6641 11 months ago

Last one and I'll stop. I used a fellow pinsider's schematic to set up an action button on my Iron Maiden premium machine. If this is something you've always wanted, but weren't inclined to build yourself, I'm happy to provide it!

Parts include: Lockdown bar with action button (500-2440-00), lockdown receiver (535-2051-00) plus 2 brackets, the wiring harness, and the LED board.

Selling for $120.00. It is already put together. You just have to add it to your machine!

#6642 11 months ago

Hey all, anyone else having issues getting a response from Melissa? Last couple months my emails aren’t being responded to. Have an order paid for that wasn’t fulfilled. Hope she’s alright

Edit: yup cointaker melissa

#6643 11 months ago
Quoted from Nixpaints:

Hey all, anyone else having issues getting a response from Melissa? Last couple months my emails aren’t being responded to. Have an order paid for that wasn’t fulfilled. Hope she’s alright

Melissa from Cointaker? If so, I saw her today at the Texas Pinball Festival.

#6644 11 months ago

Anyone at TPF coming back through Albuquerque?

#6645 11 months ago

Hey pinheads! Still looking for a clean/nice Dr. Dude to purchase.
Also, will be selling:
Bram Stokers Drac and my 24. Both very good condition.
Patty-O, I’ll take that Insider Connect and shaker motor if still available, bro. Thanks! Jason.

#6646 11 months ago

I'm thinking about selling my Alien(s) se to make room for other games. Very low plays. Any interest out there?

#6647 11 months ago
Quoted from Paddy-o:

I used a fellow pinsider's schematic to set up an action button on my Iron Maiden premium machine.

What does the action button do? Maiden didn’t have one originally.

#6648 11 months ago
Quoted from Pinmeister:

I'm thinking about selling my Alien(s) se to make room for other games. Very low plays. Any interest out there?

I'm interested, but not currently buying. Realistically, my next buy will be in the late fall. Doubt that is helpful to you.

#6649 11 months ago
Quoted from DNO:

What does the action button do? Maiden didn’t have one originally.

Maiden was coded with all of the features used with the action button. Start game, attract mode, etc. It was more about keeping all of the modern Sterns looking uniform.

#6650 11 months ago

I wanna see if there is any interest in the following. Mainly looking to sell but also open to trades. Pricing is pinside average obo

Baywatch
Judge Dredd
Captain Fantastic
Target Alpha

There are 7,409 posts in this topic. You are on page 133 of 149.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/133 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.