IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 7,429 posts in this topic. You are on page 131 of 149.
#6501 1 year ago
Quoted from ASAC_Schrader:

Hello fellow Coloradoans! Anyone know if there is any insider connected pinball machines in Blackhawk?
I am going there soon and don't want to ruin my current 38 day streak on insider connected!!!!

I haven't been but rumors of a Black Knight Swords of Rage in Idaho Springs at Yeti Saloon.

#6502 1 year ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

There is something to be said about just showing up if its something of interest.

Not for spectating competitive pinball. It would be like watching a football game by standing behind the players bench, without being able to see the scoreboard, and the only way to know what's going on is by asking players once they've come off the field.

If you're lucky, there is a website so you could pull out your phone and see some standings. But you'd it's likely delayed, and not that helpful if you don't know what every competitor looks like by sight.

INDISC is the only tournament I've ever played in that was good to spectate. They've got tens of thousands of dollars in tech behind it. Cameras on some of the machines and monitors above them. It's amazing. Even with that, I would have to sit next to my mom and spend every moment between balls whispering to her what is going on.

All that said, most venues don't have the space to accommodate more than a single digit number of spectators. At least mine doesn't.

Streaming is the way to go!

Quoted from number_runner:

Some areas would be hard to stream, like the backroom, but enough of us with streaming rigs, we could do some test runs and figure something out if enough people are interested in it for next year.

I'm into it. Not hosting SCS again until 2026 so we've got time haha. I plan to start hosting at least one big annual event, so that could be streamed. Are there people who want to run streaming that won't want to also play?

#6503 1 year ago

For the South Denver Crew - Our next tournament @Living The Dream Brewery is net Thursday Feb 2nd. 6pm sign up, 6:30 play.

I'm running our HighPoint format. Geared to new and us average pinheads looking to have a fun and social night of pinball with a little bit of competitive edge. Non IFPA sanctioned. Cash prizes + 10% off bar tab. $5 entry plus game play

If you are Facebook - check out the background picture on the flyer I posted. Yes, that was my poor Star Wars

#6504 1 year ago

Looking for a very nice Austin powers and southpark

Also looking for Black knight sword of rage, Beatles and munsters

#6505 1 year ago
Quoted from V8haha:

There's a Beatles on CL:

denver.craigslist.org link

#6506 1 year ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Also a BKSOR on Pinside:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/150236

#6507 1 year ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Not for spectating competitive pinball. It would be like watching a football game by standing behind the players bench, without being able to see the scoreboard, and the only way to know what's going on is by asking players once they've come off the field.
If you're lucky, there is a website so you could pull out your phone and see some standings. But you'd it's likely delayed, and not that helpful if you don't know what every competitor looks like by sight.
INDISC is the only tournament I've ever played in that was good to spectate. They've got tens of thousands of dollars in tech behind it. Cameras on some of the machines and monitors above them. It's amazing. Even with that, I would have to sit next to my mom and spend every moment between balls whispering to her what is going on.
All that said, most venues don't have the space to accommodate more than a single digit number of spectators. At least mine doesn't.
Streaming is the way to go!

I'm into it. Not hosting SCS again until 2026 so we've got time haha. I plan to start hosting at least one big annual event, so that could be streamed. Are there people who want to run streaming that won't want to also play?

I wouldn’t mind commentating

#6508 1 year ago

Star Trek pro for sale in the Springs. The add is in the market place. Games in great shape. No cracked ramps, and they are nice and clear. Does have a few scuffs on the head. I put a lot of picks in the add.

#6509 1 year ago

If anyone is looking to sell their Wonka LE, please reach out. Thanks.

#6510 1 year ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Plenty of us who get knocked out of the tourneys early can fill the seats .

#6511 1 year ago

Looking for an IJPOA. Could make a nice trade for one, or cash. Any condition. I just watched the trilogy with my kids and they really enjoyed them. Ive missed this pin for years since selling mine. Now that the rest of the family appreciates the theme I sure would like to get one again.

#6512 1 year ago

NIB TMNT Premium - PM if interested. I can deliver and help setup.

#6513 1 year ago

Hey all I put this out there before but thought I'd check again.
Anyone interested in trading their pimped out EHOH(LE preferred but possibly premium) for a Jurassic Park LE? On the hunt for a trade for the JPLE but may end up selling it instead if good trade doesn't shake out.
Also open to trading my original pimped out Alien as an alternative.

#6514 1 year ago

Dropped my ST Pro to $5600. Its a great game in great shape.

#6515 1 year ago

Stranger Things Premium!

Stern Side armor
Stern UV Lighting Kit
Stern LED Shooter Rod
Titan Rubber
Apron Envy apron protectors
Stern Topper
Cliffy protectors (shooter lane/drops)
Stern side art
Lermods spinning arcade sign

HUO
Only 362 plays

$14,500

Hit me up for pictures. Would love to sell it this weekend before it snows again. Pickup in Monument CO.

#6516 1 year ago

Pinclash was just announced yesterday and I just freaking sold my Godzilla LE Anyone interested in temp trading their Godzilla (any version) for a TMNT Premium for a couple of months so I can lose spectacularly to much better players on Twitch?

#6517 1 year ago

I have some NOS playfields for sale. Posting here first to look for some local sales vs shipping.

AC/DC Premium $1000
Elvira HOH Premium $1000
Indiana Jones STERN $1000
Metallica Pro $800
Munsters Pro $700
Wheel of Fortune $600
Willy Wonka Standard $900

#6518 1 year ago

Listed a Mando Premium for sale. Has all the Stern accessories. $10,000
Or, I can remove the topper and sell for $8200

Also has animated Gogru and titan rubbers

#6519 1 year ago

Anyone selling LOTR, MB (SE or LE), or DP Premium? Thx

#6520 1 year ago

I have an alien sv edition with low plays I’d like to move. Let me know if interested. I’m thinking $8000.00.

#6521 1 year ago

Time to let go of my Simpsons Pinball Party. HUO, powder coated in and out. Extremely clean. $8600 for local Pinhead’s before I create an ad

#6522 1 year ago

Anyone driving to TPF and willing to stash a couple playfields in the back for Gas money?

#6523 1 year ago

I posted my Bond Pro on Craigslist. Message me if interested, thanks!

I’ll make a post on Pinside later, just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

#6524 1 year ago

I have a few games to move, BKSOR pro, also a fish tales w/color dmd, and a nice Freddy with red powder coating.

#6525 1 year ago

I'm listing a Mandalorian LE in the marketplace today, $10,999. Game is HUO and located in Albuquerque. ~350 plays, as-new condition. Several good mods like full Precision Flip.

PM me here or text me at 505-670-5851. I'm willing to meet halfway if needed. Thanks! Joe M.

#6526 1 year ago

Seems like the market is slowing up, and softening a bit.

#6527 1 year ago

Decided to let my Ghostbusters Premium go:
Home Use Only (I'm the original owner)
~300 plays
Located in Evergreen, CO.
Asking $12,000 OBO

Includes the following mods:

- ColorDMD
- Mod kit that includes plastics to protect outlanes and adds a center post (hangs down) between flippers. This greatly decreases the difficulty of this very difficult machine.
- LED lights for both scoops
- Mirror protector

PM me if you are interested in stopping out to see the pin or would like some photos. I'll post a real Marketplace ad in the next week or so if I don't get any response here.

Thanks!

#6528 1 year ago

Definitely prefer going local with this bad boy. Sale or Elvira HOH trade is my preference!

#6529 1 year ago

Thinking of adding DP premium, or maybe a Jurassic Park premium if the price is right. Let me know what you have.

#6530 1 year ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

Thinking of adding DP premium, or maybe a Jurassic Park premium if the price is right. Let me know what you have.

I have a DP pro coming. Just a thought.

#6531 1 year ago

Going to be selling my Multimorphic P3 with Weird Al playfield. Has the upgraded coin door, speaker lights, art protectors, and the CORE system artwork.

#6532 1 year ago
Quoted from davegauth:

I have a DP pro coming. Just a thought.

I’m leaning towards the premium. I do like the couple extra features and the way it plays.

#6533 1 year ago

DP pro, JP premium.

#6534 1 year ago

DP premium, or a JP premium if the price is right. I’m keeping my options open.

#6535 1 year ago

Just listed an very-nice, super clean original-owner HUO Lord of the Rings in the Marketplace. Game is in Albuquerque. Thanks!

#6536 1 year ago

I'm looking for a new sheet of standard width playfield glass. If someone in the Denver area has an extra sheet to sell or can direct me where to find one, please PM me. Thanks!

#6537 1 year ago

I have some NOS playfields for sale. Lower prices.

AC/DC Premium $800
Elvira HOH Premium $800
Indiana Jones STERN $900
Metallica Pro $700
Munsters Pro $300 has imperfections
Wheel of Fortune $500
Willy Wonka Standard $800

#6538 1 year ago

So anyone have an Alien LV they would part with.

#6539 1 year ago

I have a black Rolex Submariner (original owner, bought in Colorado, have all paperwork/boxes/etc.). Would potentially trade for pinball.

#6540 1 year ago

Alright time to sell my Ultraman CE unboxed in July still under warranty.

If anyone has interest please let me know
$6900 OBO

Consider a trade for the following i can add cash if needed.

Munsters
Beatles
Corvette
Aerosmith
Adams family

Shoot me a message if you’re interested.

#6541 1 year ago
Quoted from smoothbore19:

So anyone have an Alien LV they would part with.

I use to own the Alien SE that's listed on craigslist (the one with the custom translite). Love that game, it's amazing. Only reason I sold it was for a dream pin. The custom 3D-ish translite on that was the coolest thing in my arcade. Sad to see it's being sold again, but it was a fantastic pin!

#6542 1 year ago
Quoted from Vesper:

Decided to let my Ghostbusters Premium go:
Home Use Only (I'm the original owner)
~300 plays
Located in Evergreen, CO.
Asking $12,000 OBO

Dropping this to $11,000 to hopefully get this moving. Thanks! Available for viewing/playing this weekend.

#6543 1 year ago
Quoted from Russell:

I have a black Rolex Submariner (original owner, bought in Colorado, have all paperwork/boxes/etc.). Would potentially trade for pinball.

You should post this in the watch thread. A few people have mentioned interest in trades

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballand-watches/page/49#post-7393738

#6544 1 year ago

Anyone looking for an Escalera? It's the middle sized model. Correct battery from Escalera and an optimate 3 charger which is what the Escalera guys sell.

#6545 1 year ago

Is anyone driving down to TPF? I have a pre war game I need to get to a friend.
Thanks

#6546 1 year ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

Is anyone driving down to TPF? I have a pre war game I need to get to a friend.
Thanks

I got you covered!

#6547 1 year ago

Awesome thanks.

#6548 1 year ago

Checking one last time if anyone local was possibly wanting to work out a trade for an Elvira House of Horrors trade(LE preferred but Premium or 40th considered). Otherwise have cash offers and will probably just sell and continue the hunt. So on that note if you might not be interested in the trade but have one you are wanting to sell, let me know!

#6549 1 year ago

I have some NOS translites to sell for Dean's wife. If anyone is interested, older ones have the film on them still. I have the following:
Safe Cracker
Iron man
Corvette
AC/DC Luci (used/damaged condition - will sell cheap)
Jackbot (signed by John Y.)
Creature (signed by JT)
Congo (x2)
Congo (used/damaged and signed by JT - will sell cheap)
Popeye
Spiderman (2007 - signed by SR)

I figured I'd offer here before the clubs and maybe TPF. All cash will go to Sam and am happy to meet up in the Denver area. I can send pictures upon request.

#6550 1 year ago

Not exactly pinball but I’m listing some Japanese arcades:

Groove Coaster, Sound Voltex, Wacca, Chunithm.

There are 7,429 posts in this topic. You are on page 131 of 149.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/131 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.