IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 150.
#601 9 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Some scammer selling a non-existent Hobbit:
denver.craigslist.org link

April fools...

#602 9 years ago

I emailed the ad told them I'd trade for My predator machine.

#603 9 years ago

I said that I wanted a real hobbit to along with the machine.
I heard that was a super premium LE vault-ish option.

#604 9 years ago

Heh.... Predator trade offer was classic!

Nothing wrong with these April Fool's jokes.. I find them funny.

#605 9 years ago

I'm looking for an Addams if anyone has one for sale.

#606 9 years ago

Hi everybody, long time lurker here on pinside and making my first post.

I'm on the hunt for the right game, would like to find a fishtales, bs dracula, baywatch (nothing like a creepy hoff staring you down everytime you go to the basement lol), Indiana jones, circus voltaire. I'm also open to Sterns or most any other dmd game from the 90s. I'm not interested in shipping because I want to see and play a game before I buy it. I would consider driving to a surrounding state if I have the time.

Please send me a message if you have any leads. Thanks!

#607 9 years ago
Quoted from 1iblind:

I'm looking for an Addams if anyone has one for sale.

Caucasian2step has an Addams family for sale on the market place.

#608 9 years ago

Anyone have any williams system 6 boards for sale?

#609 9 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Caucasian2step has an Addams family for sale on the market place.

Awesome! Thanks.

#610 9 years ago

Two things to say. Does any one know of a good board repair guy on the Front Range? Second thing: I have spare NIB Great Lakes Modular TAF Thing opto board for sale. $20.00 cash and carry. They sell for $25.00 plus shipping. Some how, I ended up with two of them.

#611 9 years ago

Hey guys, I'm looking for an Iron Man. I'm starting to check the usual sources. I'm willing to ship from or drive into Colorado to pick one up, if needed. Let me know if anybody is willing to part with one.

#612 9 years ago

I have one in a storage facility down the street from my house. Mint condition, $6000.

#613 9 years ago

http://gameexchange.biz/collections/new-pinball-machines

Iron Man Vault edition, new(floor model)...mention pinside and I bet you'll get it for under 5k

#614 9 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

http://gameexchange.biz/collections/new-pinball-machines
Iron Man Vault edition, new(floor model)...mention pinside and I bet you'll get it for under 5k

I contacted JJ. Since it's a floor model they can't really deal on it. Could be a last option, however.

#615 9 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

Since it's a floor model they can't really deal on it.

Really? Seems like a floor model would be MORE likely to deal...

#616 9 years ago

Hey gang, looking for a nice condition Taxi. Willing to drive if needed to neighboring states. Thanks for any leads.

#617 9 years ago

Looking for a Dolly Parton playfield..almost any condition.

#618 9 years ago

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Really no one selling or wanting to trade some games?!
My Black Spiderman and fully restored The Addams Family are still available(and will get posted for sale at some point), maybe consider trading my very nice Indiana Jones

Here is a few I'd love to have if anyone has them and might consider selling/trading:
Safe Cracker
Wheel of Fortune
Sopranos
Batman Forever
Congo
Fish Tales
POTC
Demolition Man

Let's get some things stirred up, about 2 months to the showdown here, great time to exchange games or arrange for out of state people if they are coming

#619 9 years ago

I was thinking about offering all my EM games + cash towards an Indiana jones, or trading a few for a black knight.

#620 9 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Really no one selling or wanting to trade some games

I have an Abra Ca Dabra and Centigrade 37 that I could be convinced to sell or trade to free up some room. I have a POTC but I like it and will probably hold on to it...

#621 9 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I have a POTC but I like it and will probably hold on to it...

It was one of my first games I ever got, I enjoyed it enough but didn't know enough at the time to really get to play it befoe I got better so figured I'd pick one up again sometime. Plus one of the few games my wife and kids actually enjoyed playing.

#622 9 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

It was one of my first games I ever got, I enjoyed it enough but didn't know enough at the time to really get to play it befoe I got better so figured I'd pick one up again sometime. Plus one of the few games my wife and kids actually enjoyed playing.

Very under rated game. I bought one from a guy in Parker, HUO, a few years ago and it is a keeper.

#623 9 years ago

Is anyone interested in vids? Would love to get an EM or early solid state pin.

#624 9 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

didn't know enough at the time to really get to play it befoe I got better

I still haven't got the 4 winds multi...can't sell it before that happens either way. Just took it all apart and cleaned the myriad of ramps/waxed it up--looking/playing good.

#625 9 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Is anyone interested in vids? Would love to get an EM or early solid state pin.

I'd be interested in a contra or tekken

#626 9 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Really no one selling or wanting to trade some games?!
My Black spiderman and fully restored The Addams Family are still available(and will get posted for sale at some point), maybe consider trading my very nice Indiana Jones
Here is a few I'd love to have if anyone has them and might consider selling/trading:
Safe Cracker
Wheel of Fortune
Sopranos
Batman Forever
Congo
Fish Tales
POTC
Demolition Man
Let's get some things stirred up, about 2 months to the showdown here, great time to exchange games or arrange for out of state people if they are coming

Dont have those but I do have CSI (prototype), Hurricane, and JM

#627 9 years ago
Quoted from Chemixtry:

Dont have those but I do have CSI (prototype)

I think I know a guy wanted a CSI, if you are interested in selling it I can give you his information through PM. You going to be coming up to the showdown this year?

#628 9 years ago

Anybody know of a good welder, I've got a couple pats that need to be welded.

Thanks

#629 9 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

Anybody know of a good welder, I've got a couple pats that need to be welded.
Thanks

I found a guy on craigslist in South Aurora. He charged me $50.00 to tig weld three fitments from a TAF. Nice guy, does the work in his garage. Check the ads on craigslist-Denver.

#630 9 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

It's like the craiglist gods have heard your prayers!

Screen shot 2015-04-14 at 5.20.24 PM.pngScreen shot 2015-04-14 at 5.20.24 PM.png
#631 9 years ago
Quoted from canea:

It's like the craiglist gods have heard your prayers!

It's the delivery fee from the Nigerian gangster scam warehouse that gets you though...

#632 9 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I think I know a guy wanted a CSI, if you are interested in selling it I can give you his information through PM. You going to be coming up to the showdown this year?

I'd like to but the wife and I are expecting a baby next month. Not sure if she'll let me go.

#633 9 years ago

I went and looked at that Diner at Mirage in Littleton. Cabinet is in good shape. Playfield was ok, but raised inserts and really bubbly mylar. it was bad enough to affect the ball play. I have heard removing mylar from system 11 games can have catastrophic consequences due to weak clearcoat in that era. Anyone have experience with this?

Also, game had really weak flippers and wasn't cleaned. I find it strange that a retailer (who is trying to make a living) wouldn't rebuild flippers for 15 bucks before trying to command retail (higher) prices. Mike was a nice guy, but games did seem a bit over priced.

#634 9 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

I went and looked at that Diner at Mirage in Littleton. Cabinet is in good shape. Playfield was ok, but raised inserts and really bubbly mylar. it was bad enough to affect the ball play. I have heard removing mylar from system 11 games can have catastrophic consequences due to weak clearcoat in that era. Anyone have experience with this?
Also, game had really weak flippers and wasn't cleaned. I find it strange that a retailer (who is trying to make a living) wouldn't rebuild flippers for 15 bucks before trying to command retail (higher) prices. Mike was a nice guy, but games did seem a bit over priced.

he is a great guy but buys all the pins he can and does not touch them. I went and played a bunch and almost all of them had alerts and were really really dirty. I also played the diner and agree the flippers were rough. If he would clean and service all the games then i could understand the pricing. Again he is a very nice man and i hope he can be successful.

#635 9 years ago

Picked up a STTNG from a fellow pinsider. Moved it up 4 stone patio steps and down 10 steps into the basement by myself...with the help of a rented lectro truck dolly. Had 1 moment where I came literally within an inch or so of completely dropping it but survived.

#636 9 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

I have heard removing mylar from system 11 games can have catastrophic consequences due to weak clearcoat in that era. Anyone have experience with this?

I bought an Earthshaker from another Pinsider in Denver who had removed the playfield Mylar, and it came out beautifully. I'm not sure what's involved in doing it "right" but it might be worth looking into.

#637 9 years ago
Quoted from Bwheels:

he is a great guy but buys all the pins he can and does not touch them. I went and played a bunch and almost all of them had alerts and were really really dirty. I also played the diner and agree the flippers were rough. If he would clean and service all the games then i could understand the pricing. Again he is a very nice man and i hope he can be successful.

I'd be cautious in accepting sight unseen descriptions of games being in "excellent" shape based on my experience. Not saying there's dishonesty going on as descriptions are subjective and not sure how much the seller is aware of general criteria used by collectors. I agree hope success can happen but be aware the games do usually need some work.

#638 9 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Picked up a STTNG from a fellow pinsider. Moved it up 4 stone patio steps and down 10 steps into the basement by myself...with the help of a rented lectro truck dolly. Had 1 moment where I came literally within an inch or so of completely dropping it but survived.

Youth must be on your side . I have moved my ST:TNG . Its heavy. Good for you.

#639 9 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

WesleyCowan I want to get to your home again . It has been a few years. Pinball Magic and Russell's ECWOZ is now yours . Along with MM . Those are some real Gem's !!

#640 9 years ago

Rob,

You and anyone who who read's this are welcome to come over and I'm always happy for others to enjoy my pins. Took me many (7) years of buying and later on selling to get enough equity to afford the games I have. Also honestly I had to sell 3 games to afford MM and WOZCE was funded by an estate with rest of $ going into bank and kids' college funds.

Back on topic, anyone else thinking of selling a pin at the Pinball Showdown in June or got anything else not mentioned on this thread for sale? I'm not activity hunting for one, but then again right price and a good game always has appeal. Right now my budget is low around $1500-2K.

#641 9 years ago

I'm hoping to bring a game to trade at Showdown time, just didn't want to throw that out there too early . Games I'm considering bringing would be Met Pro, Junk Yard, or Joker Poker. I can only fit one in my suv (I think) so I'm looking for a reliable trade before I load up. Games I'd be interested in +/- cash would be classic b/w titles, BoP, Mousin' Around or something off my list.

#642 9 years ago

I posted an Iron Man on the Market for a friend if anyone is interested let me know. I think he put it on craigslist as well.

#643 9 years ago

Good luck on selling the Iron Man, bwheels!

Looks like there's a little more selling activity this last week+ here and on CL.

If anyone needs a hand picking up a pin, I know nobody here knows me, but I could help with lifting and I'm sure I'd learn something. My wife's out of town for a few days which means I've got some free time. Seeing he post above about moving a STTNG solo makes me cold sweat just thinking about it.

Definitely looking forward to the Showdown, should be great!

-Steve

#644 9 years ago

CL Funhouse(maybe a Gilbert game) 3̶5̶0̶0̶, 3̶0̶0̶0̶, now 2700

#645 9 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

CL Funhouse(maybe a Gilbert game) 3̶5̶0̶0̶, 3̶0̶0̶0̶, now 2700

Tons of PF wear, and deep scratches on cab: $2200 tops.
-mof

#646 9 years ago

I emailed on this one. It is Gilbert. Game boots up but is not working. Rudy doesn't work. Looks like it needs a pf swap.

Anyone on here get that FH down in woodland park? It was on CL last week for 3300. Must have gone pretty fast.

#647 9 years ago

Really looking for a nicely modded Tron, let me know if you know of one.

#648 9 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Anyone on here get that FH down in woodland park? It was on CL last week for 3300. Must have gone pretty fast.

I picked that up. It was Mike's from pikes peak pinball. Made the trek on Saturday and got it.

www.pikespeakpinball.com

#649 9 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I picked that up. It was Mike's from pikes peak pinball. Made the trek on Saturday and got it.
http://www.pikespeakpinball.com

Mike's a nice guy and I imagine you got a very nice working FH. Congrats on your purchase. A very fun pin.

#650 9 years ago

It's great--I love it. My kids think it's a lot of fun too.

There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 13 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.