IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 150.
#6301 1 year ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Anyone have an old set of williams legs they would sell?

I have a set of raw un-ribbed bally/williams legs I could part with.
(P-4052-8_RAW from Pinball Life)

#6302 1 year ago

Just listed my Star Trip Cocktail pin.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear, needs some work - “Decent condition - fully playable & everything works. Could use deep cleaning & some minor maintenance. CPU is original and fully functional, leaky Ni-Cad removed and all c...”
2022-10-04
Northglenn, CO
350 (OBO)
Archived after: 20 days
Viewed: 975 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6303 1 year ago

I’d like to buy a Wonka or WOZ LE. Please hit me up!

I’m in on a first run Bond Premium and may be able to incorporate that into a trade as well. Thx.

#6304 1 year ago

hey gang, any collectors quality classic Sterns for sale in the area?

from around the late 70s or early 80s?

thanks

#6305 1 year ago

There is Weird Al on the floor at Living The Dream Brewery in Littleton ready to play.

#6306 1 year ago
Quoted from davegauth:

There is Weird Al on the floor at Living The Dream Brewery in Littleton ready to play.

Might check that out today, thanks.

#6307 1 year ago

I am going to be listing some titles for sale
Star Trek The Next Generation $7495
Black Spider-Man $8995
Mando Premium $8495
Avengers Premium $8495

#6308 1 year ago
Quoted from MaxIsDead:

I am going to be listing some titles for sale
Star Trek The Next Generation $7495
Black Spider-Man $8995
Mando Premium $8495
Avengers Premium $8495

Ghostbusters?

Cheers Ross

#6309 1 year ago

Looking to add

The Flinstones

Swords of Fury

FishTales

Cheers,
Ross

#6310 1 year ago

I have a couple of customers selling machines. PM me for their contact info.

#world-cup-soccer $4K (located in Steamboat Springs)
Popeye Saves the Earth $4K (located in Steamboat Springs)
Safe Cracker $7.5K (no wings)(located in Denver)

I don't believe any of these have been upgraded to LEDs. The first two probably need to be shopped (haven't physically seen them in over a year, IIRC player condition).

#6311 1 year ago

If anyone in the area is interested in a Hobbit LE, hit me up…I’ll be looking to sell in the next month or so

#6312 1 year ago

I just listed an Iron Maiden Premium in the marketplace. Game is in Albuquerque, FYI.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/144333

#6313 1 year ago

Just listed my HUO Simpsons PP for trade. I am interested in a newer Stern pro/premium (not DP or JP). Pretty open, DM if interested.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/144339

#6314 1 year ago

Have a heavily modded Stranger Things pro up for trade for a GNR LE.

#6315 1 year ago

Great experience trading with MaxIsDead today. Highly recommend for anyone looking for a reliable and fair local guy.

#6316 1 year ago

I'm looking to sell a nice TOM. I bought it for the wife about 3 years ago but now she's ready for something different. PM me if interested.

#6317 1 year ago

I need to have a new repro playfield cleared, and wondering if there's anybody along the Colorado front range that offers this type of service?
Any leads appreciated.

Thanks!

#6318 1 year ago

I have a few pinball translites, 2 - Pinball 2000 playfield glass sheets and a NOS (but warping) TZ playfield I could bring to Showdown next weekend if there is interest.
Translites (mostly NOS): Congo, Corvette, TAF, TZ, CFTBL, WhiteWater, IronMan, Spiderman (signed),
Avengers 2012 Premium (signed)
Price and availability listed on spreadsheet. Hopefully I won't have any health setbacks this time!!!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/104lEHwp_-p_YvEmsJvnweovQTcBNRH_ndK20SaAv-Gw/edit?usp=sharing

#6319 1 year ago
Quoted from PolePosition:

I need to have a new repro playfield cleared, and wondering if there's anybody along the Colorado front range that offers this type of service?
Any leads appreciated.
Thanks!

I’d like to know this, too. Considering a Mirco for my Funhouse…

#6320 1 year ago

Getting ready to list two games. Inbox me if interested.
Game of Thrones (Premium) $8,300 or $9,300 with topper and color DMD and Star Wars (Premium) $8,200. Home use only. Both are in Excellent shape.

#6321 1 year ago

Looking for an Andromeda. Would prefer to find one locally first before I start looking to have one shipped.

#6322 1 year ago

I have a TWD Premium I'm going to list next weekend after a short vacation with the family this week. I'll post it here when I get it online.

#6323 1 year ago

I'm bringing to the Showdown to sell:

AIQ Pro $5700
AIQ Premium $7800
Family Guy $5300
Indiana Jones Stern $5000

The games are clean and working.
Not HUO.

#6324 1 year ago

Any local interest for an Eight Ball Deluxe repro playfield by Illinois Pinball? Can bring to the Showdown.

#6325 1 year ago

I'm on the hunt for a good winter project, players condition to basket case type games. Nonworking or missing parts ok.
Here's my top 5 wish list:

Creature from the Black Lagoon
Fish Tales
Congo
Terminator 2
Bride of Pinbot

Any leads appreciated! Thank you!

#6326 1 year ago

Looking for a good repair person to fix a non-working classic arcade game in the Denver area. Not mine but a neighbor's. It's a Super Pacman cocktail game. Any recommendations would be appreciated. My on-line search only produced a few places but no reviews. Not pinball, but "in-the-ballpark".
Thank you

#6327 1 year ago

I have a JJP Pirates/Bond LE/Stranger Things Premium I would trade for a Godzilla LE + Cash from me

I have a Godzilla Premium, so if you wanted that in the trade too so you don't lose a Godzilla I can swing that too.

#6328 1 year ago

I’ve got a friend looking for a nice The Adam’s family. Anyone ready to sell theirs?

#6329 1 year ago
Quoted from bajm:

I’ve got a friend looking for a nice The Adam’s family. Anyone ready to sell theirs?

Is there a finders fee
ebay.com link: itm

#6330 1 year ago
Quoted from PappaDubz:

Is there a finders fee
ebay.com link: itm

Wow… didn’t think to check eBay as he wants to see locally but then I saw the link and it’s denver. Does anyone know who this is?!?! Thanks for the link… if it works out, I’ll see if I can get him to do something for you.

#6331 1 year ago
Quoted from bajm:

Wow… didn’t think to check eBay as he wants to see locally but then I saw the link and it’s denver. Does anyone know who this is?!?! Thanks for the link… if it works out, I’ll see if I can get him to do something for you.

This is ours at Universal Pinball in Lakewood. It’s in super nice condition. I’ll send you a message

#6332 1 year ago

Going to showdown this weekend has me fiending for a new pin, anyone looking to offload a GZ Prem / JP Prem / DP Pro?

#6333 1 year ago

I'm ready to offload my JP Prem, shoot me a PM if interested. Stern mods include amber shooter, headphone jack, shaker, and topper. Pinball Pro speaker upgrade, speaker lights, Cliffy's since new, and some playfield mods.

#6334 1 year ago

Anyone know anyone in the Colorado / Front Range area that does arcade monitor work?

Edit: Trying to determine whether to lug this big thing out, or get rid of it on the east coast here.

#6335 1 year ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Anyone know anyone in the Colorado / Front Range area that does arcade monitor work?
Edit: Trying to determine whether to lug this big thing out, or get rid of it on the east coast here.

Colorado Game Exchange does monitor work. I bought a machine that had a monitor replaced by them.

#6336 1 year ago
Quoted from demandecan55:

Colorado Game Exchange does monitor work. I bought a machine that had a monitor replaced by them.

Ah, thanks!

#6337 1 year ago

I have a HUO Star Wars Pro that I’m getting ready to sell. Looking to trade (+ cash) for Dialed In, Toy Story, or Godzilla (any flavor). Possibly others. Would sell for $6100.

#6338 1 year ago

Listing my TWD Premium for sale out of Sheridan, WY. $7900.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/145068

#6339 1 year ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

I have a HUO Star Wars Pro that I’m getting ready to sell. Looking to trade (+/- cash) for Dialed In, Toy Story, or Godzilla (any flavor). Possibly others. Would sell for $6100.

Which one of those titles would - cash? Lol...

#6340 1 year ago
Quoted from Leeb18509:

Which one of those titles would - cash? Lol...

Lol, I think you know what I meant. But I changed it just for you.

#6341 1 year ago
Quoted from Coyote:

Moving to Colorado huh?

#6342 1 year ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

Moving to Colorado huh?

Back to Colorado, but yup. Need to get out of the DC area; this place is killing me. Family in Co Spgs, and have a 40 acre lot down in Pueblo. Packing up now, will build place, and eventually retire there.

Because I have to wing it on storage until new house is ready, gotta see what I can get rid of. Have two RUSH 2049 sit-down cabinets, one has had main board and fuzzy monitor (19"), debating on whether to unload it all, or keep monitor and trash the rest.

#6343 1 year ago

My Godzilla Premium came in earlier this month so I am going to list my HUO GZ Pro in the market for trade later this week with pics etc. Thought I would give the CO crowd a heads up first.

Looking for the same era Stern games or maybe WPC. I will donate to pinside if anything works out.

PM me to talk about it if interested.

Kenny

#6344 1 year ago

Anybody know of any equipment rental places that rent the escalera stair cat dolly? If anybody is looking to sell their 66” or 72” LMK.

#6345 1 year ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Anybody know of any equipment rental places that rent the escalera stair cat dolly? If anybody is looking to sell their 66” or 72” LMK.

Try these guys:
https://arapahoerental.com/equipment-rentals-product/dolly---stair-climbing-(battery-power-escalera-sty/3081#

I haven’t rented from them but I called once to check and the Loveland location had these for rent. I think they rented in 4 hour blocks.

#6346 1 year ago

I have a near CQ Gladiators that I may consider trading? I still am on the fence, every time I think about letting it go-I change my mind(such a fun unique game). Had people interested in buying it but really only interested in a possible trade? (need something to take its place) I would consider a trade for Godzilla Pro, 007 Goldeneye(with no flipper or crotch wear), KISS Pro, Truckstop, Radical, Austin Powers, or a ICB/Zekes Peak. I would add cash accordingly for any possible deal. I know this is a long shot-but you never know unless you ask.

#6347 1 year ago

I have a couple demo games available in Loveland area, would save $500
Cactus Canyon Special
Guns N Roses LE
Mandalorian Pro

Added 17 months ago:

No Longer in Loveland

#6348 1 year ago
Quoted from SirMachismo:

Try these guys:
https://arapahoerental.com/equipment-rentals-product/dolly---stair-climbing-(battery-power-escalera-sty/3081#
I haven’t rented from them but I called once to check and the Loveland location had these for rent. I think they rented in 4 hour blocks.

Arapahoe definitely still has that. However, Lethal is in Westminster and I have to believe any sizable tool rental company would be likely to also have one. Just get on the phone before you drive all the way up here and ask around.

#6349 1 year ago

Looking to sell my Golden Tee Go 1.0 (with integrated screen)

Gimped Go software replaced with Golden Tee 2022 full and online, green light and all.

Comes with a card reader and keypad for login. Has some trickery inside the box like an HDMI audio extractor so audio works on the internal speaker (2022 full version doesn’t support it so this gets around that)

The top plexi has some scratches, but it came out of the box like that.

Also included is the Arcade Collection. This includes remastered and fully working versions of PowerPutt, Bags and Silver Strike Bowling.

To convert to golf and that you need to swap a security chip. Those are delicate so I have two I/O boards and I swap those instead. Swap I/O board and hard drive, takes less than 5 minutes.

Kind of a niche thing here so I might have to list it nationally, but figured I’d try here first.

If anyone is interested, let me know.

Thanks.

#6350 1 year ago

Hey all just an early heads up, I have to thin the collection out a little, overflowing way too much. So I have a handful of titles I will potentially be selling soon, I'll be getting ads together soon. If anyone is interested in them feel free to reach out in advance and happy to discuss with you. I probably need to sell 3 at least but probably 4, may let interest dictate what I part with ultimately. Would always prefer to deal local than ship but I'm open to shipping if needed.
1. Alien Original - Completely pimped out with mods, with every spare part imaginable and even duplicates of many, spare playfield as well. Never had one issue with it! Here is original ad for the machine with tons of details - https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive/99188
2. The Hobbit LE - Smaug - Has a lot of mods including all Art of Pinball ones(https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jjp-the-hobbit-sculpted-pinball-mods-by-the-art-of-pinball)
3. Batman 66 Premium - Very well modded, insider connect
4. Game of Thrones LE - Very well modded w/ TOPPER, ColorDMD
5. The Walking Dead Premium - Pinball Refinery pimped out to the max! ColorDMD, Custom green armor and most every good mod available. Can see their work on it at - https://mipinballrefinery.com/pictures-of-my-customized-machines
6. Spiderman OG- Stern - Really good overall shape, mostly stock but HUO.
7. Last Action Hero - pretty good overall shape compared to most. Couple small fixes need buttoned up but should have those done soon.
8. GNR CE - Perfect shape with good mods, still on the fence on this one but may consider selling if I don't get enough others sold.

Shoot me a PM for questions or discussion. Thanks!

There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/127?hl=killerrobots and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.