IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 150.
#6251 1 year ago
Quoted from pinzeverywhere:

As luck would have it, I'm going to be spending a night or 2 in the hospital, so I'll get back to you once I'm feeling a little better.

Sent you a message around lunch today but no rush, hopefully everything is ok.

#6252 1 year ago

Looking to purchase a Walking Dead, Prem or LE. Let me know if there's anything out there for sale.

Thanks !

#6253 1 year ago

After Dory Hill (this weekend), I'll be putting my Rush LE up for sale/trade. I LOVE this game but the theme just doesn't do it for me. Would prefer trade and looking for one of the following:
- Mandalorian Premium/LE
- Cactus Canyon SE+/LE
- Spider Man VE
- Family Guy

#6254 1 year ago

Putting my Godzilla Pro up for sale. Thought I would post it to our local group first.

$6800
Toho Godzilla figure to replace stand up plastic.
Lermods Mechagodzilla and bridge mod.
Only 110 plays!
Looks like it just came out of the box.

PM for pics.

#6255 1 year ago

Considering picking up a TMNT Pro, anyone have one they are thinking about parting with?

#6256 1 year ago

Anyone got a nice The Sopranos they want to sell/trade?

#6257 1 year ago

Is anyone local selling new standard no logo playfield glass?

Thanks

#6258 1 year ago

I am in Utah but since Colorado is regional, letting you guys know I've listed my Stranger Things pro in the pinside marketplace. ST. Things is my favorite game. I am only selling because I recently found a premium.

It is HUO and has the UV kit, shaker, Stern blades, and several mods. Here is the link for the ad:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/142094

#6259 1 year ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

Considering picking up a TMNT Pro, anyone have one they are thinking about parting with?

I have a premium with insider connected, external volume control and shaker I would part with for $8200.

#6260 1 year ago
Quoted from KJL:

Is anyone local selling new standard no logo playfield glass?
Thanks

Just go to a glass shop and buy tempered glass and ask that it has no logo. Measure the old one and tell them the dimensions (typically 3/16" thick). I do it all the time.

#6261 1 year ago

Anyone have a nice T2 they are looking to sell? Just putting some feelers out, thanks

#6262 1 year ago

There's one near Golden that has been on CL for quite awhile at $3K denver.craigslist.org link Hard to tell from the one pic they put up, but it looks pretty good.

I don't know who the seller is, but the map that pops up shows the location of someone that has had a bunch of ads on CL before.

Quoted from nighttaco:

Anyone have a nice T2 they are looking to sell? Just putting some feelers out, thanks

#6263 1 year ago

That guy does not respond... probably sold right away.

Quoted from SketchyMcDuff:

There's one near Golden that has been on CL for quite awhile at $3K denver.craigslist.org link Hard to tell from the one pic they put up, but it looks pretty good.
I don't know who the seller is, but the map that pops up shows the location of someone that has had a bunch of ads on CL before.

#6264 1 year ago
Quoted from lafester:

That guy does not respond... probably sold right away.

Ah bummer, I thought it might be something like that!

#6265 1 year ago
Quoted from SketchyMcDuff:

Btw, that location is the generic location for when you put in the golden zip.

#6266 1 year ago

I appreciate the help with that Craigslist guy, part of the reason I’m looking now is because that piqued my interest in one and him not responding just added to it lol, but yeah I’ve messaged him a couple times in the past and nothing so…

#6267 1 year ago

I'd sell my Rick & Morty and my Beatles Gold. Lmk if interested.

#6268 1 year ago
Quoted from Russell:

I'd sell my Rick & Morty and my Beatles Gold. Lmk if interested.

Dang, getting out of the hobby?

#6269 1 year ago

Just listed my TMNT Pro here if anyone has any questions, happy to answer

#6270 1 year ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

Dang, getting out of the hobby?

Just thinking about switching to some older solid state games.

#6271 1 year ago
Quoted from Hadojae:

Just listed my TMNT Pro here if anyone has any questions, happy to answer

I am working on getting a P3 or I would be all over this. I love the way that TMNT playfield looks.

#6272 1 year ago

Anyone have a hot wheels for sale?

Or a Jurassic park?

#6273 1 year ago

I'm considering selling my Star Wars Comic Art Premium (huo, original owner). I'd be asking 10k. Haven't decided yet but message if you're interested.

#6274 1 year ago

I’ve got a Jurassic Park Premium in Albuquerque I’ll be listing in a week or two. <100 plays. Need room for new pin. Has many mods, price dependent on configuration. $9200-10300 depending on desired mods. PM me here if you’d like further details. Thanks.

#6275 1 year ago

Anyone have an old stand up Golden Tee cab they are looking to get rid of? Can be running Golden Tee, Bags or Silver Strike Bowling, doesn't matter to me, as long as the computer, I/O board and CID are present. And even if they aren't, I could get around 1 or all those things. Working or not. Nothing crazy though like bugs or water damage.

Also, I would need delivery. Of course an old pedestal would work too, but that's probably out of my price range for this project.

#6276 1 year ago

I have some games for sale that I could deliver to Colorado on an upcoming trip - all of them in immaculate condition: low-play LOTR LE with ColorDMD and a few nice mods, Dialed In CE with purple matching coin door and Mezel topper, Rush LE with $450 in mods, a RBION that was unboxed only a few years ago and has low plays with ColorDMD and some mods and an original-owner X-Men LE Magneto. PM if you are interested in any of them, and we can discuss price. References available if needed. Thanks!

#6277 1 year ago

Made a quick listing for my Dialed In! LE. At work now but I’ll get more pics up this weekend. Thanks!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/142864

#6278 1 year ago

Anyone have a Space Shuttle/Station that is sitting collecting dust? Looking for a winter project. Probably a long shot I know.

#6279 1 year ago

Hey Colorado pinheads! I’m looking to trade for a nice, new or close to new Cactus Canyon Remake. Let me know if there’s any out there and if interested. Thx! Jason

#6280 1 year ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

We have a premium with insider Connect. Blades and bats. Psi and ooze tunnel. Led speakers. Littleton area. I can deliver it to a garage.

#6282 1 year ago

Just listed my Jurassic Park Premium in the Marketplace. Game is in Albuquerque. FYI.

#6283 1 year ago

Everything is gone besides Alice now! Only reason I'm selling is my collection was never played anymore. Like new condition and maintained extremely well.

Machine - For Sale
Fully restored (full original status) - “Alice Cooper Nightmare Castle Pinball Well Maintained - Great Condition Added Shaker”
1 year ago
Loveland, CO
Expired!

#6284 1 year ago

I have a Dixieland Pinball for sale. Local pickup in Louisville, CO.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-dixieland-11

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Dixieland Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I purchased this machine last week as part of an estate sale lot. I'm new to pins, so I'll do the best I can with the description. Please see pictures below. The machine plays...”
2022-09-21
Louisville, CO
300 (OBO)
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 333 times
Contributed to Pinside

#6285 1 year ago

Thinking of switching up the lineup. I have a nice HUO TSPP that I’d like to swap for something else. Can do +/- cash too if needed

#6286 1 year ago

I'm got an AIQ Premium or Mando Premium I'd trade for a Guardians of the Galaxy Premium + some cash from me.

#6287 1 year ago

Just tossing this on the local thread

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Documented (Home Used Only) - “Selling my Stern Jurassic Park Premium with Stern Topper Bought it NIB March 2020. 1 owner HUO. (Willing to go to 10K if I remove the speakerlights and replace with the stock 4" ...”
2022-09-21
Commerce City, CO
Archived after: 23 days
Viewed: 391 times

#6288 1 year ago

Took a deposit on my Beatles. $12500 for my Rick & Morty Bloodsucker/Butter cabinet.

#6290 1 year ago

I know some of you guys are into vids as well. Have a local buddy selling/parting out a working Space Duel cocktail. Can bring it to the Showdown in a month if interested. Let me know and I can send pics/prices.

#6291 1 year ago

Looking to trade a still strapped new premium Zilla for a tricked out Iron Maiden

#6292 1 year ago
Quoted from coloradodan:

I'm considering selling my Star Wars Comic Art Premium (huo, original owner). I'd be asking 10k. Haven't decided yet but message if you're interested.

I listed it locally for 10,500.

#6293 1 year ago

Anyone interested in trading for Bond LE?

I might pass on my spot in hopes of getting the Elwin version (Just need to take out a 2nd mortgage first, lol ). First, I wanted to see if I could trade for a game on my "needs list". I would mainly be interested in trading for an Iron Maiden. Not sure how the cash logistics would workout, but just message if interested in giving up IM for Bond and we can work out the rest. I could also be tempted in flipping my Godzilla Premium, and my Bond LE spot/deposit for a Godzilla LE.

I am not interested in selling my Bond LE for cash at this time. If I can't get another game on my list I will probably just enjoy Bond as it looks great to me!

#6294 1 year ago

I have a Rush Pro for sale, stock, routed, great shape. $5,500
PM to discuss

#6295 1 year ago

I've decided to part ways with my Rick & Morty BSE. It has aftermarket mods of the better launch ramp and light up crystals by the spaceship. Options include purple powdercoat & plastic protectors. Does NOT have light up speakers or butter cabinet. Home use only and I am the original owner. Very low amount of plays.

Asking $11,500 - located in Evergreen. Thought I would post here before putting it on the market in case anyone local is interested.

#6296 1 year ago

I am getting ready to list a Wipe Out. It is in decent condition, but has wear. New translite and new titan bands. Really should stay in Colorado Let me know if you are interested.

#6297 1 year ago

I’d trade my Rick & Morty BSE for a nice Addams Family. Lmk.

#6298 1 year ago

Anyone have a Halloween CE and want an ultra man CE? Reach out maybe i can add some money to get a deal done.

#6299 1 year ago

Hey Colorado pinheads,

I’ve got a JJP GnR LE I’m considering listing for trade. Anyone out there possibly interested, and if so, what would you have to trade? Currently a single pin household and looking for a new game.

It’s a JAN22 build with zero playfield clear coat issues. 500 games played on it in total. JJP art blades are the only mod.

#6300 1 year ago

Anyone have an old set of williams legs they would sell?

There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/126?hl=killerrobots and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.