IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 150.
#6052 1 year ago

I was just at the pinball pub and they said it was going to be in Oct. again this year. Next time I am in I will see what other info I can get.

#6053 1 year ago

Anyone hosting a memorial day/weekend tournament?

#6054 1 year ago

Looking for the following

Corvette
Dracula
No fear
Demo man

If anyone has one their thinking of selling. May trade my Dodge Viper towards one with $ as needed.

#6055 1 year ago

Living The Dream Brewery in Littleton will be getting an AIQ and ST today.

Both are in excellent shape and will have the Insider Connect active.

ST - is a brand new pro model, with shaker and superbands
AIQ - is a premium model, with art blades, nice purple powder coat, Titans, and Marvel ramp fix, and shaker.

If you stop by and play, be sure to mention to the staff you are there for the pins. Maybe with enough positive feedback we can get 5-6 more in there and start some Leagues or Tournements.

#6056 1 year ago

Hello!

I just listed two games in the marketplace:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/136197 (The Hobbit LE) for $8,750 + tax

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/136196 (Iron Maiden Premium) for $9,750 + tax

(Tax is only 4.5% up here.)

Both games are located at Blizzard Mountain Pinball in Conifer, Colorado. Games can be inspected and played during our normal business hours (opening at noon today!).

Local pickup only, no shipping.

Thanks for looking!

#6057 1 year ago
Quoted from davegauth:

Living The Dream Brewery in Littleton will be getting an AIQ and ST today.
Both are in excellent shape and will have the Insider Connect active.
ST - is a brand new pro model, with shaker and superbands
AIQ - is a premium model, with art blades, nice purple powder coat, Titans, and Marvel ramp fix. It may get a shaker but not 100% sure.
If you stop by and play, be sure to mention to the staff you are there for the pins. Maybe with enough positive feedback we can get 5-6 more in there and start some Leagues or Tournements.

the pinball pub not to far from there has a league, but dont get me wrong, more places to play the better!

#6058 1 year ago

Anyone interested in my RetroPi emulator that I mounted in an old Centipede cabinet? I'm moving soon and need to make some space.

denver.craigslist.org link

#6059 1 year ago
Quoted from VonPinball:

Anyone interested in my RetroPi emulator that I mounted in an old Centipede cabinet? I'm moving soon and need to make some space.

I just saw that show up on my CL hit list - very cool looking! I would've been interested if I didn't already build a MAME cabinet for my family's rec room a few years ago. GLWS

#6060 1 year ago

Thinking of listing my TMNT Pro - HOU, one owner, well maintained, lots of mods.
If anyone is looking or interested, let me know.

#6061 1 year ago
Quoted from VonPinball:

Thanks! It was one of many COVID projects I did to keep from going insane (see also the Beatles pin mixes...). Now I'm moving and don't have the room for 10 pins and the big cabinet in the new place...

#6062 1 year ago
Quoted from VonPinball:

Thanks! It was one of many COVID projects I did to keep from going insane (see also the Beatles pin mixes...). Now I'm moving and don't have the room for 10 pins and the big cabinet in the new place...

Derp...quoted the wrong post...Thanks Mathazar

#6063 1 year ago

Does anyone have a playfield rotisserie they'd part with? I was going to build one but thought I'd check with the local guys first.

Thanks!

#6064 1 year ago
Quoted from VonPinball:

Mame is sold.

#6065 1 year ago

I have a 2 WPC DMD display package that I plan on listing on the market but wanted to see if anyone local needs them. These will work on any WPC that uses a DMD from Gilligan's Island through Cactus Canyon

$100 for both if you pick them up.

1st is a Babcock out of an AFM. It is very bright with great display test and I cannot see any burn from being left on.
2nd is a Cherry out of an MM. It is very bright with great display test and I noticed slight burn from being left on once I removed it from the plexi cover. I could not see the burn at all in the game or during play.

I have video of both in display tests PM me if interested. I will donate if bought. Otherwise will post to market.

Kenny

#6066 1 year ago

I know this isn't pinball but I have a new LeBlatt's PF for a bubble hockey. Since It is unlikely I will ever be getting a bubble hockey, its free to good home. Pick up near Tech Center Denver.

#6067 1 year ago

I just posted a GB premium if anyone is looking. I am near Amarillo TX.

#6068 1 year ago

Anyone dealt with cointaker on purchasing games? I’m looking to put a deposit on TBL but have a little hesitation knowing Dutch’s track record. I’ve sent a couple emails to Melissa and didn’t get a word back even after a few weeks

#6069 1 year ago
Quoted from Nixpaints:

Anyone dealt with cointaker on purchasing games? I’m looking to put a deposit on TBL but have a little hesitation knowing Dutch’s track record. I’ve sent a couple emails to Melissa and didn’t get a word back even after a few weeks

Yes, I've bought through them and Cointaker is reliable. Dutch seems to have gotten themselves on solid footing these days and in my opinion they couldn't have done it without Cointaker holding the money. Email her again or call 570-484-6161

#6070 1 year ago
Quoted from Nixpaints:

Yeah I got my TBL through Melissa at CT. At this point you have nothing to worry about so far as Dutch goes, but it's roughly a year out from order to delivery now. Have a look at this thread and Melissa isn't that great with email at times, I usually call her FWIW.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club/page/282#post-6962547

Jeff

#6071 1 year ago

Ready to make some collection changes I've got a Tron Pro (with all the mods) and a GOTG Pro (also with mods). Let me know if you're interested.

George

#6072 1 year ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Yeah I got my TBL through Melissa at CT. At this point you have nothing to worry about so far as Dutch goes, but it's roughly a year out from order to delivery now. Have a look at this thread and Melissa isn't that great with email at times, I usually call her FWIW.
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/the-big-lebowski-preorder-club/page/282#post-6962547
Jeff

I was in Ft Collins for wife’s birthday last week. Dragged her into Pinball Jones. To my surprise, there in front of my eyes was a Big Lebowski. I thought I was hallucinating. Spent an hour or so on it. Fantastic game! I love location pinball in Colorado!

#6073 1 year ago

I have a used, untested, Taito, Ice Cold Beer playfield for sale. It's fully populated except for the display behind the cover and is in excellent condition.
Its been in climate controlled storage for several years.

Contact me for pictures and price. Thanks

#6074 1 year ago

Loving these fake CL ads that have the wrong machine pictured for the machine being advertised.

#6075 1 year ago
Quoted from Paddy-o:

Loving these fake CL ads that have the wrong machine pictured for the machine being advertised.

Yep, out of state (probably out of country) scammers. Everyone go flag them all asap.

#6076 1 year ago

Another scam to flag boys.

And another:

Added 22 months ago:

another scam to flag:

#6077 1 year ago

I just lowered the price of Iron Maiden:

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Up for sale is our Iron Maiden Premium. It has been in our arcade since we purchased it NIB in 2018. Game is in great condition. Everything works as it should, playfield is clea...”
2022-05-27
Conifer, CO
8,750 (Firm)
Archived after: 28 days
Viewed: 793 times
Contributed to Pinside

Great time to snag this awesome game!

#6078 1 year ago
Quoted from Elicash:

I was in Ft Collins for wife’s birthday last week. Dragged her into Pinball Jones. To my surprise, there in front of my eyes was a Big Lebowski. I thought I was hallucinating. Spent an hour or so on it. Fantastic game! I love location pinball in Colorado!

Went to go play this last night and the right flipper is sticking. Bummer when your psyched to play a new rare game and it plays like this.

#6079 1 year ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Went to go play this last night and the right flipper is sticking. Bummer when your psyched to play a new rare game and it plays like this.

You can always hit me up if you are up north and feel like a side trip to Greeley/Windsor area. My TBL is always humming and ready to play, that is of course unless you are a Nihilist

#6080 1 year ago

Sounds great. I’d really like to get up there someday to check out Halloween too. Just so busy. I appreciate the offer and hope to take you up on it someday soon.

#6081 1 year ago

Any of you operators plan to have TS4 LE available to play soon?

#6083 1 year ago

Toy Story 4 LE is set up and ready to play at The 1up Lodo.

#6084 1 year ago
Quoted from The_1up:

Toy Story 4 LE is set up and ready to play at The 1up Lodo.

Most impressive.

#6085 1 year ago

Have a NIB GnR LE for sale.

Reach out if interested.

#6086 1 year ago

So i ordered some lcd back lit frames from stern for the game room and they send me 1 black one when the rest of mine are silver. Rather than try and return it an all that hassle perhaps someone who has a silver one would trade me for the new black one? Its still in the shipping bubble wrap.

In in wellington work in loveland. Could meet elsewhere if need be.

#6087 1 year ago

Moving in July and need to unload my High Speed project. PM if interested.

#6088 1 year ago

These CL scammers are so annoying spamming the ads over and over. Maybe if we all toy with them they will quit with our local market. I exhausted all I could with the 513 number. Sent fake pics of BTC transactions and all. He won’t respond to me anymore lol. There’s two different people involved that I talked to. Guys are scumbags

#6089 1 year ago

At least those damn pinball skis stopped showing up

#6090 1 year ago
Quoted from Nixpaints:

These CL scammers are so annoying spamming the ads over and over. Maybe if we all toy with them they will quit with our local market. I exhausted all I could with the 513 number. Sent fake pics of BTC transactions and all. He won’t respond to me anymore lol. There’s two different people involved that I talked to. Guys are scumbags

Yeah it is annoying, I'd hate for them to sucker anyone.

Anyone got a T2 for sale? It seems like there's not a ton of older games for sale lately. I would also love to find an indy 500

#6091 1 year ago
Quoted from Nixpaints:

Out of curiosity, are they doing the scam where they ask to send you some digits to “prove you are a real person” or are they directly asking for money? I’ve just been flagging them as soon as I see them, but might be entertaining to waste their time.

#6092 1 year ago

They aren’t asking for codes. I have encountered that before, no idea how it works. These guys just send fake pics and ask for payment

#6093 1 year ago
Quoted from Nixpaints:

They aren’t asking for codes. I have encountered that before, no idea how it works. These guys just send fake pics and ask for payment

Wow. Sounds like a pretty crappy scam. Are there people dumb enough to send someone money just based on some pics of pinball machines from Craigslist?

#6094 1 year ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Are there people dumb enough to send someone money just based on some pics of pinball machines from Craigslist?

And not only pics, but generic pix scraped from web, i.e. not pictures of actual machines for sale. A fool and his money are soon parted, but con artists like these need to get what's coming to them.

#6095 1 year ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

Anyone got a T2 for sale?

Mine isn't on the market, but it wouldn't break my heart to see it leave. PM me, lets chat and perhaps you can convince me to sell it.

#6096 1 year ago

Anyone have or know someone that is looking to part with a DE Jurassic Park

#6097 1 year ago

Just listed a nice Asteroids.

#6098 1 year ago

Any TS4 location updates?

#6100 1 year ago
Quoted from Paddy-o:

Any TS4 location updates?

You can always check:
www.pinballmap.com

They are pretty good at being up to date on new releases and where they are.

There are 7,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 122 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/122 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.