IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 120 of 125.
#5951 4 months ago
Quoted from manadams:

I'll have a nice No Fear up for trade here soon, looking for a comparable condition Judge Dredd or Whirlwind. Wishlist games considered also.

Sent a PM

#5952 4 months ago

You didn’t “buy” that $5,800 TZ on Craigslist, did you?

Quoted from PolePosition:

I have a TZ deal pending, so offering up my FH here before I start a classified ad.

#5953 4 months ago
Quoted from number_runner:

Looking for a Centigrade 37
Cheers

There’s one listed here for sale in Golden, in case you didn’t already see it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/133368

#5954 4 months ago

Decided to dive into the world of EMs this past weekend when a 1978 Segasa Cherry Bell came up for sale here in Castle Rock and managed to get a great deal. Amazing how great the backglass and playfield/plastic quality is all of these years later. Now it's time to learn how to refurbish the cabinet and clean this baby up. Anyone local have experience refurbishing EMs? Would honestly love for someone to swing by and take a look at the game. It would be great to get first-hand recommendations on where to start when it comes to researching and bringing this game back to its original glory.

#5955 4 months ago

Following

#5956 4 months ago

There is probably a Nebraska thread for you

#5957 4 months ago
Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

Decided to dive into the world of EMs this past weekend when a 1978 Segasa Cherry Bell came up for sale here in Castle Rock and managed to get a great deal. Amazing how great the backglass and playfield/plastic quality is all of these years later. Now it's time to learn how to refurbish the cabinet and clean this baby up. Anyone local have experience refurbishing EMs? Would honestly love for someone to swing by and take a look at the game. It would be great to get first-hand recommendations on where to start when it comes to researching and bringing this game back to its original glory.

Watch Joe's Classic Video Games on youtube, (LyonsArcade on here) he has a ton of EM repair videos. The key is to clean clean EVERYTHING.

Good luck.

#5958 4 months ago

Hi I just posted my Whirlwind if anyone is interested.

Machine - For Sale
Whirlwind Archived
Partially shopped/refurbished “Working Whirlwind recently shopped with new rubbers and Comet leds throughout. All flippers and poppers are rebuilt and new sleeves on all the coils. Integrated flashing led light ...”
2022-04-11
Colorado Springs, CO
5,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 566 times

#5959 4 months ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

There is probably a Nebraska thread for you

I follow all the local for sale threads within a 12 hour drive ;-P

#5960 4 months ago

If anyone has recommendations for removing the smell of tobacco smoke from a salvaged game, I'm all ears. Currently have the game airing out in my garage with the coin door open and playfield raised. Hoping a thorough cleaning top to bottom makes the difference, but would love to hear of any best practices out there.

#5961 4 months ago

If anyone has recommendations for removing the smell of tobacco smoke from a salvaged game, I'm all ears. Currently have the game airing out in my garage with the coin door open and playfield raised. Hoping a thorough cleaning top to bottom makes the difference, but would love to hear of any best practices out there.

I bought a game out a a cigar shop 10 years ago, man it was SATURATED. After multiple deep cleans, I used a couple odor eliminator gel bead jars which worked pretty good. I was also suggested to use citrus peels and since my neighborhood at the time was surrounded with orange trees I lined the bottom of the cab with them for a month. After a couple months the smell was negligible, I still have the game and it has no tobacco odor anymore.

#5962 4 months ago

Yeah try Ona gel from Amazon. I had one that would be good but if you moved it you could smell it again!

#5963 4 months ago

Here's a couple methods I've used on stubborn games: Tent it and run an ozone generator into it, and setting it out in the sun for multiple days.

#5964 4 months ago

Finally letting go of the EM that took me down the pinball rabbit hole, Zaccaria Combat. Knowing nothing about pins, I bought it for $400 a couple of years ago off of Nextdoor. I had MarkG put a couple of hours into it (super nice guy!) but it’s still beyond my knowledge and patience. I should of had him just fix it instead of walking me through things, but I was curious as to how everything works. The last time I spoke with Mark he thought it would take him another 2 hours to get it going fully. Playfield and plastics are in great shape, cab and backbox are good, back glass has a crack in the lower left corner and some flaking but still decent. Just looking to get my original $ into it, so I’m asking $400. Really don’t want to deal with Craigslist yet, so I thought I would throw it out here. Let me know if you want to check it out, I’m in Thornton.

Thanks! Dan

#5965 4 months ago

#5966 4 months ago

This reminds me of my first pinball restore: a TAF. The hidden parts of the playfield were literally coated in black soot. The white rubbers had turned black at least the ones that didn't just crumble off of the posts. This machine reeked of tobacco smoke. I found that if I scrubbed as much of the cabinet and playfield with Simple Green it did get better. I also used baking soda applied liberally to the bottom of the playfield. I would leave the baking soda on for as long as you can. I did use the gel beads as well. It takes time to really remove the smells.

#5967 4 months ago

If anyone has recommendations for removing the smell of tobacco smoke from a salvaged game

If your up for a complete teardown of cabinet and playfield it works great especially if you have the playfield out of the cabinet for a while.

I decided to do this on a TAF I could not get the smoke out. Washing the harnesses, plastics, boards, and translight just oozed tobacco. When I was done it smelled great. Not sure anyone wants to do that though.

Otherwise like everyone said, baking soda, ozone, dryer sheets all help but keep the playfield out if you can.

#5968 4 months ago
Quoted from Skybug:

How can I sign up?

#5969 4 months ago
Quoted from Papa_J:

How can I sign up?

Quoted from MarkG:

For anyone interested in EM repair, I'll be teaching an EM Pinball Repair and Restoration class in Golden on April 23 & 24. This is a small, hands on class that covers all of the common devices and how they work as well as schematics and troubleshooting. Class details are on my website at:
https://www.funwithpinball.com/learn/pinball-machine-repair-class

Papa_J I’m thinking about going to the April 23-24 class.

#5970 4 months ago
Quoted from Skybug:

Thanks for the plug!

Quoted from Papa_J:

How can I sign up?

The generic EM Pinball Repair class description is at https://www.funwithpinball.com/learn/pinball-machine-repair-class.

The class later this month will be on the 23rd & 24th in Golden, Colorado. If you have questions or would like to sign up you can reach me through the web site. Or, if you'd like to get announcements about upcoming classes or online clinics you can add yourself to the mailing list at https://www.funwithpinball.com/home/sign-up.

/Mark

#5971 4 months ago

I see that Elvira Scared Stiff keeps getting past from flipper to flipper each one adding a few grand. Started out at $4,700 then got bought and flipped to $6,900 now another flipper bought it and has it listed for $9,000

Freaking jackasses.

#5972 4 months ago
Quoted from pabrimmer:

Papa_J I’m thinking about going to the April 23-24 class.

Registered!

#5973 4 months ago

It’s nothing special but if anyone is interested in a multicade I just listed one.

denver.craigslist.org link

#5974 4 months ago

I have a Nice Baby PacMan that I don’t ever play. I’d love to trade for something I would play...Big Guns, Dr. Dude, Time Machine? I can bring cash to the table on trade.

Cheers

#5975 4 months ago
Quoted from MarkG:Thanks for the plug!

The generic EM Pinball Repair class description is at https://www.funwithpinball.com/learn/pinball-machine-repair-class.
The class later this month will be on the 23rd & 24th in Golden, Colorado. If you have questions or would like to sign up you can reach me through the web site. Or, if you'd like to get announcements about upcoming classes or online clinics you can add yourself to the mailing list at https://www.funwithpinball.com/home/sign-up.
/Mark

This class is awesome! We have hosted at Tilt a few times and I have attended it personally. Do yourself a favor and attend it!

#5976 4 months ago

FYI… that Roller Games that Universal Sales is selling on Craigslist this morning for $3800 was posted last night on Facebook marketplace for $1500 with possible free delivery. I know the ad says it has been completely gone thru but wow…

#5977 4 months ago

Completely gone through = quick wipe with a dirty shop towel

#5978 4 months ago

My buddy is wanting to sell his Sega Batman Forever in very nice condition with large color DMD (less than 6 months old?) for $6,000, firm. Please PM me if you have any interest. He's local in the Denver area, and can likely help move it.

#5979 4 months ago

On the hunt for a Spiderman VE should anyone happen across one…

#5980 4 months ago
Quoted from bajm:

FYI… that Roller Games that Universal Sales is selling on Craigslist this morning for $3800 was posted last night on Facebook marketplace for $1500 with possible free delivery. I know the ad says it has been completely gone thru but wow…

I listed the Rollergames for Universal Pinball. We have had the game in our inventory for over a month now so it must have been a different game that you saw. Also my add shows that it was posted 8 days ago but refreshed yesterday. We put a lot of time into our games and strip down the playfields to clean and wax the hard to get to spots. We make sure everything works as it should and the game plays responsively. We also include a 30 day warrantee with all games we sell and offer discounted service calls in the future for any games purchased through us. We have been in business since 1992 and we take care of our customers. We also offer both in home and in shop repairs for games purchased elsewhere. We have our full inventory on our website at https://universalpinball.net/ Come check us out Wednesday-Friday from 10am to 5pm and Saturday from 10am to 3pm. Our address is 6771 W Mississippi Ave, Lakewood, CO 80226

#5981 4 months ago
Quoted from ebrenner87:

I listed the Rollergames for Universal Pinball. We have had the game in our inventory for over a month now so it must have been a different game that you saw. Also my add shows that it was posted 8 days ago but refreshed yesterday. We put a lot of time into our games and strip down the playfields to clean and wax the hard to get to spots. We make sure everything works as it should and the game plays responsively. We also include a 30 day warrantee with all games we sell and offer discounted service calls in the future for any games purchased through us. We have been in business since 1992 and we take care of our customers. We also offer both in home and in shop repairs for games purchased elsewhere. We have our full inventory on our website at https://universalpinball.net/ Come check us out Wednesday-Friday from 10am to 5pm and Saturday from 10am to 3pm. Our address is 6771 W Mississippi Ave, Lakewood, CO 80226

Ebrenner87 and Universal Pinball are on the up and up re: the Roller Games. I just checked my saved items on Facebook Market place and the Roller Games that sold for 1500.00 looks to be a reimport with three coin slots on the coin door. The one Universal is selling only has two. I never thought I would be so sad to miss out on a 1500 Roller Games, but ‘tis the world we live in….Sadly, I can not upload proof since uploading is disabled. Happy Easter everyone, I will be watching Zombie movies to celebrate the event.

#5982 4 months ago
Quoted from ebrenner87:

ebrenner87 - my sincere apologies for making an assumption when I saw the craigslist post the morning after that facebook market place post. It was a timing thing and I was obviously wrong. Sorry again for my misunderstanding and thanks for clarifying the situation. I will try and checkout the store sometime soon.

#5983 4 months ago

I have a Judge Dredd machine that I am interested in trading. I have owned this machine for about twelve years. It has full LEDs except for the backbox flashers. The playfield flashers are LEDs. It has a new playfield glass. I have rebuilt the flippers, resleeved all of the coils and replaced the rubbers (black). The playfield is in excellent condition and has been waxed on a regular basis with new balls. The cabinet has a few dings in the backbox and nothing terrible. The game has the updated Deadworld mod with the game ROM. I have the original Deadworld if you want it and you don’t. I replaced the ball trough optos with the Great Lakes 7 opto boards. It has a full set of Cliffys installed when I first got the game. I have had the power board checked by Chris Hibler in the past (along with five other power boards). This game also has the reproduction golden eagle topper.

If you have anything to trade please send me a PM. I am interested in anything after 1990 and will add cash to the deal if needed.

#5984 4 months ago

May be selling my GB pro to make space and free up coin for next machine.

Has shaker, center post and lane guides(removable) has been cleaned very thoroughly and waxed while replacing all rubbers with Titan glows just a few months ago. Rebuilt flippers recently too. Plays good. Minty, no... But very good overall.

Possible trades +/- coin would be MM, MB, AIQprem...

#5985 4 months ago

Still looking for stern spiderman, monster bash, twilight zone, medieval madness, creature from the black lagoon, or fishtales

#5986 3 months ago

The Combat has a new home! Thanks Mike, enjoy!

#5987 3 months ago

Looking to trade my ACNC for a DI or Wonka.

#5988 3 months ago

Hey all,

I have three machines that I am willing to sell. HUO Wizard of Oz Emerald City, HUO Iron Man VE, Big Hurt. DM me if you have interest, would like to come take a look, etc.

Thanks!

#5989 3 months ago

Has anyone heard of "Superior Tea & Pinball Foundation" ?

Looks like they are leasing a location in a shopping center in Lakewood (though the location hasn't has anything done to it in the past year+)

#5990 3 months ago

Looking to trade my ACNC for a DI or Wonka, open to others on my wish list also.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/133842

#5991 3 months ago

"Superior Tea & Pinball Foundation"

That’s a great name, sounds like a front for the villain in a Bruce Lee movie. Let us know if you find anything out!

#5992 3 months ago

I see that Elvira Scared Stiff keeps getting past from flipper to flipper each one adding a few grand. Started out at $4,700 then got bought and flipped to $6,900 now another flipper bought it and has it listed for $9,000
Freaking jackasses.

Anyone know the seller of the SS? I’ve been on the lookout for one of these for a long time so I think I would have noticed any posted. This guy first listed this one for $9k in January. I hit him up then and he never responded. This time around he’s being pretty vague and only sending dark:blurry pics. I asked for a flash on the shooter lane and he sent one with the ball in it . Im thinking he’s already told me all I need to know

#5993 3 months ago
Quoted from Nixpaints:

Anyone know the seller of the SS? I’ve been on the lookout for one of these for a long time so I think I would have noticed any posted. This guy first listed this one for $9k in January. I hit him up then and he never responded. This time around he’s being pretty vague and only sending dark:blurry pics. I asked for a flash on the shooter lane and he sent one with the ball in it . Im thinking he’s already told me all I need to know

If it seems fishy, it probably is. I don’t understand on his comment on buyer didn’t make his payments. Like what, you went on a payment plan with somebody? Lol

#5994 3 months ago

I have a nice Breakshot and would like to trade up or buy outright an Austin Powers or Who dunnit.

#5995 3 months ago
Quoted from MarkG:

Thanks for the plug!

/Mark

This class was great. Met some very nice local Pinsiders and Mark is a treasure trove of knowledge. Thanks to Bill for hosting!

#5996 3 months ago

WANTED: MUNSTERS PREMIUM (color preferred) OR MUNSTERS LE

I am looking for a Munsters Premium (1st preference is color, but B&W works too) or Munsters LE. I prefer something within 500 miles of the Denver metro area so as to avoid shipping if possible, but I will consider shipping for the right machine and the right deal.

Any and all leads are appreciated.

Gord

#5997 3 months ago

Hooray, I found a game. I have a Breakshot for sale. Pm if interested.

#5998 3 months ago

My current want list, in working or project state:
Stern Galaxy
Stern Stars
Williams Space Shuttle
Bally 4 Million B.C.

Still looking for a 4 Million B.C.

#5999 3 months ago

Still looking for a 4 Million B.C.

I want that game too!! We'll have to fight over it when it becomes available.

#6000 3 months ago
Quoted from Skybug:

I want that game too!! We'll have to fight over it when it becomes available.

I've been looking for a year so get in line. (Post #5247 many pages back)

There are 6,219 posts in this topic. You are on page 120 of 125.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!