5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,180 posts
  • 269 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by OilGuy
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 161 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

twd-bg.IMG_20160507_112724_(resized).jpg
twd-pf.IMG_20160507_112528_(resized).jpg
twd-cab.IMG_20160507_112903_(resized).jpg
IMG_6271_(resized).JPG
IMG_6273_(resized).JPG
IMG_6274_(resized).JPG
IMG_6275_(resized).JPG
IMG_6276_(resized).JPG
IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 4180 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 84.
#553 4 years ago

WH20 is SO easy to shop. Once you systematically take off the ramps and mini, which is 100% detailed in the manual, everything is super easy to access.

Based on the dirt going to the upper flipper, this is very unshopped.

Quoted from Wickerman2:

Those are a nightmare to shop right?

#554 4 years ago

I think it's worth it (barring anything not mentioned in the ad). Another important thing to consider is ramps condition as they are almost always cracked and beat up. Replacing can run you around 500 for all of them. This game doesn't seem to come up for sale much in our parts. I bought one recently from a guy in PA because I got sick of waiting / looking in our area. I'm very happy with mine, but I had to pay shipping.

#555 4 years ago
Quoted from acpinlover12:

WH20 is SO easy to shop. Once you systematically take off the ramps and mini, which is 100% detailed in the manual, everything is super easy to access.

I'll take your word for it...but it "looks" like a nightmare.

#556 4 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

He's asking $4000 not $3500. Do you guys think it's worth it? It has a couple tiny wear spots down to the wood near the pop bumpers, the right side of the cabinet is slightly faded, and there is a small chip on the whirlpool ramp.

From what we have to go on so far I think that it is worth it.
The fact that the topper is outstanding is nice.
In general they take a lot of abuse and are missing a lot of the time.

#557 4 years ago

I went and looked at it and for me it is a 3700 game. To much wear on the playfield.

#558 4 years ago

Thanks for the feedback sijcolo. I didn't want to have to drive all the way to Parker if it was what I suspected.

#559 4 years ago

They're not easy to find in excellent condition. I was thinking an unshopped WH20 w/playfield wear seems high to me at $4k as well, but it does have the topper, and can't see many issues from the low-res pics, so it would need to be judged in person. I'm actually surprised to hear of a diamond plate playfield with "too much wear".

#560 4 years ago

Nice guy but it was trek, I was in the area for business.

#562 4 years ago

Parker so far away.

#563 4 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

Parker so far away.

From Golden? Can't you just hop on 470?

--Luke

P.S. I used to live in Golden...now I live in Greeley which is an even bigger trek to the Parker area.

#564 4 years ago

Yeah it still takes an hour. Going to ft collins only take 10 min more.

#565 4 years ago
Quoted from Sijcolo:

Yeah it still takes an hour. Going to ft collins only take 10 min more.

I'd believe it!

--Luke

#566 4 years ago

Sorry for throwing this thread off the tracks. I picked up the white water for a good price. Thanks for the feedback everyone. Back to our normally scheduled programming.

#567 4 years ago

Congrats.

#568 4 years ago

Heading to lyons today if anyone wants to hang and play pinball. Ill be there around 3

#569 4 years ago

Decided to sell my Walking Dead Pro. Bought NIB - shaker motor added, Stern aquarium topper, siderails with button protectors, boney flippers, aquarium mod, and red LEDs in some of the GI locations. Less than 100 plays. I'm coming down to Denver Saturday (March 28th) and can deliver/meet along the I-25 corridor early that morning. PM for details, pics, etc.

#570 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Heading to lyons today if anyone wants to hang and play pinball. Ill be there around 3

Hope you're enjoying the weather... a little nicer than WI.

#571 4 years ago
Quoted from Bwheels:

looking for a good repair guy in denver, any suggestions?

PM me if you are still looking for someone.

#572 4 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Decided to sell my Walking Dead Pro. Bought NIB - shaker motor added, Stern aquarium topper, siderails with button protectors, boney flippers, aquarium mod, and red LEDs in some of the GI locations. Less than 100 plays. I'm coming down to Denver Saturday (March 28th) and can deliver/meet along the I-25 corridor early that morning. PM for details, pics, etc.

Looks like TWD found a new home......

#573 4 years ago

Looking to purchase a Whirlwind...don't care so much about cosmetics as I do about it being solid, working, no issues. Might consider trade/cash combos etc.

#574 4 years ago

Good thing no one bought this TAF site unseen! Beautiful Cabinet?

Addams Family Pinball Machine. Beautiful Cabinet and Play Field. Needs work. $5500.00. Cash Only!!!
Manual Included.

denver.craigslist.org link

01717_fCRBBFp52RU_600x450.jpg

#575 4 years ago

I'm looking for a pro xmen pinball machine. If anyone is selling, please email me at 303-378-8856.

#576 4 years ago
Quoted from Boondocker:

Good thing no one bought this TAF site unseen! Beautiful Cabinet?
Addams Family Pinball Machine. Beautiful Cabinet and Play Field. Needs work. $5500.00. Cash Only!!!
Manual Included.
01717_fCRBBFp52RU_600x450.jpg

Makes me wonder: why kind of work?

#577 4 years ago

I have a POTC & Cptn Fantastic for sale.

#578 4 years ago
Quoted from dja3693:

I'm looking for a pro xmen pinball machine. If anyone is selling, please email me at 303-378-8856.

i think HighNoon had one for sale awhile back, might want to check with him

#579 4 years ago

POTC sold.

Im still looking for an Elvira Party Monsters!!

thanks

#580 4 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

i think HighNoon had one for sale awhile back, might want to check with him

Thanks Infinite! I did have one for sale, but I have since traded it away.

--Luke

#581 4 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Looks like TWD found a new home......

New home is Lyons Classic Pinball . If all goes well this game should arrive tomorrow Am and be ready to play to the public when we open at 3pm. Come on by and put the 105th play one it. (I figure I will get at least 5 plays on it first.

#582 4 years ago

yeah! My buddy Walt is coming down with it tomorrow then meeting up with me at the 1up.

#583 4 years ago

I know Mirage Games feels they are being treated unfairly on Craigslist, but if I were them, I would just wait a week before posting again. Hopefully that will break the endless cycle of flagging.

#584 4 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I know Mirage Games feels they are being treated unfairly on Craigslist, but if I were them, I would just wait a week before posting again. Hopefully that will break the endless cycle of flagging.

LOL...that CL fighting is embarrassing. Sounds like their games are a bit trashed and overpriced though. It's a free country and a free market so not sure why it bugs people that they try to sell them that way.

#585 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

LOL...that CL fighting is embarrassing. Sounds like their games are a bit trashed and overpriced though. It's a free country and a free market so not sure why it bugs people that they try to sell them that way.

Not sure about prices, but I wouldn't say the games in general at Mirage were trashed. I thought they were in decent condition when I was there. It's actually a pretty nice arcade setup that he has. It's not just for sales...you can go and just play if you like.

--Luke

#586 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

The objection is that they spam the hell out of Craigslist. I've flagged them before...they used to post every machine individually, like 10 or 15 at once...and list as "for sale by owner". I even had the courtesy to write them and tell them why.

So now, they rightfully believe it's okay to have one post up, but it gets flagged down, then they post again the same day, and it gets flagged again because all you ever see is them at the top of search. It's not clear to me why they don't just wait a week before posting again.

#587 4 years ago
Quoted from HighNoon:

I wouldn't say the games in general at Mirage were trashed.

I am going on hearsay, I'll take your word for it if you've been there. Wonder why their games aren't selling though? Seems like the same list for months.

#588 4 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

and list as "for sale by owner"

That would be a bit bogus since they sound more like a dealer. As a casual pinball person I just think all the CL battle threads just make pinball people sound/look like headcases.

#589 4 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

I am going on hearsay, I'll take your word for it if you've been there. Wonder why their games aren't selling though? Seems like the same list for months.

Not sure...although some of the games are selling. He had a Medusa when I was in there that I don't think even made it to the CL list. Mike (the owner) did mention when I was in there that he was struggling with bringing in foot traffic. Also, he mentioned he was frustrated with the continued flagging of his ad even though he had stopped posting individual ads for each machine.

--Luke

#590 4 years ago

I've observed CL flagging as about 1/3 legitimate (misrepresentation/overposting), 1/3 shady buyers trying to eliminate competition by taking an ad down, and 1/3 unknown/personal. I thought the shady buyer thing was done once prices stopped skyrocketing, but the competitive nature of the hobby is alive and kicking.

#591 4 years ago

Not sure why I never thought about adding "by owner" to my search query, but if you do that, you won't get Mirage ads anymore

#592 4 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Not sure why I never thought about adding "by owner" to my search query, but if you do that, you won't get Mirage ads anymore

Woo Hoo - thanks!

#593 4 years ago
Quoted from eXidy:

yeah! My buddy Walt is coming down with it tomorrow then meeting up with me at the 1up.

Great time fellas - thanks again! Wish we could have stayed longer at both LCP and 1 up. That's a killer trip down to Denver and back in a day. But I got some great projects to work on!!

#594 4 years ago
Quoted from aztarac:

Great time fellas - thanks again! Wish we could have stayed longer at both LCP and 1 up. That's a killer trip down to Denver and back in a day. But I got some great projects to work on!!

Great to me both of you, The Walking Dead got a bunch of play last night. Folks seem to be loving it.
Thanks again Walt
See you next time through CO.

#595 4 years ago

I sold STLE. I still have WCS94 for sale, $2500. I was in contact with several interested parties, but then went on vacation. Sorry I was hard to get in touch with last week. I am back now. Let me know if you want to take a look at it.

#596 4 years ago

Trying to find a Whirlwind and/or TOTAN. Plan to buy outright but could possibly throw in a trade if interested.

#597 4 years ago

I would also consider trade offers on my WCS.

#598 4 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

Great to me both of you, The Walking Dead got a bunch of play last night. Folks seem to be loving it.
Thanks again Walt
See you next time through CO.

We'll be down in June for the Pinball Showdown - will definitely make a trip to LCP.

#599 4 years ago

Looking for a Jurassic park.

Thanks

#600 4 years ago

Some scammer selling a non-existent Hobbit:

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 369.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
$ 79.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Little Shop Of Games
$ 87.00
$ 14.95
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Little Shop Of Games
$ 34.99
Cleaner
Pinball Pro
$ 180.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Customs
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 109.99
$ 99.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Sales
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 26.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 6,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 16.00
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 26.95
$ 15.00
There are 4180 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 84.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside