IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,453 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 150.
#5901 2 years ago
Quoted from Skybug:

Anyone here repairing pins for others? A guy who lives in the Parker area needs his Gottlieb Sweet Hearts brought back to life.

They should take Mark Gibson’s EM class. Such a great class and certainly learn a lot of great skills. I also know a great tech if he wants to pay someone he can message me.

#5902 2 years ago
Quoted from Skybug:

Anyone here repairing pins for others? A guy who lives in the Parker area needs his Gottlieb Sweet Hearts brought back to life.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/117#post-6800182

#5903 2 years ago

Went to Windfall brewery in ...well somewhere in the suburbs.
Great games! They all played like new out of box my son and I had a great time setting high scores ...I think they must reset them daily so mediocre players like us can feel good about ourselves.
We had no problem with crowds or spacing
And thanks to Bemmett for the offer to let us come flip....we just ran out of time .....Colorado has always been so hospitable! My favorite state! Can't wait to go back!

#5904 2 years ago

Looking to trade my Elvira's House of Horrors (Premium Edition) for an Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast (Premium)-le , either premium or le, +/- cash as appropriate. EHOH is low play, and has the following mods:

- Stern Topper
- Stern armor
- Modfather shooter rod
- Medisinyl Mods (full set)
- Cliffys (full set)

Let me know if anyone is interested!

#5905 2 years ago

Wow pindustry will not be a pinball location for long. Games are filthy and broken. They need a tech if they plan to continue being a pin location. Sad to see!

#5906 2 years ago

I have a grand products slick shot that is complete and boots but has opto issues. The cabinet is in good condition and there are no rips in the felt table. It is free to whoever gets it out of my shop first.

#5907 2 years ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

Looking for a Munsters Premium (prefer color) or LE or a Wonka LE. Any leads are appreciated.
Gord

Still looking for both pins mentioned above.

Thanks.

Gord

Added over 2 years ago:

Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “I am looking for a Munsters Premium (1st preference is color, but B&W works too) or Munsters LE. I prefer something within 500 miles of the Denver metro area so as to avoid sh...”
2022-03-28
Aurora, CO
Wanted
Archived after: 42 days
Viewed: 290 times
SOLD!
Machine - Wanted
Wanted! - “I am looking for a Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory (LE). I will consider shipping for the right machine and the right deal. I prefer something within 500 miles of the Den...”
2022-03-28
Aurora, CO
Wanted
Archived after: 4 days
Viewed: 96 times

#5908 2 years ago
Quoted from PrinzFred:

They should take Mark Gibson’s EM class. Such a great class and certainly learn a lot of great skills. I also know a great tech if he wants to pay someone he can message me.

I know, I told him he could repair it himself, but he's willing to pay someone to "get it done right". But I'll be taking Mark's class, looking forward to it!

#5909 2 years ago

Wanted:
Four Million BC in need of repair (I can't afford a rebuilt one).

#5910 2 years ago
Quoted from Skybug:

Wanted:
Four Million BC in need of repair (I can't afford a rebuilt one).

Good luck, I've been looking for a while.

#5911 2 years ago

I have a brand new Mirco IJ pf (non-glitter) and a new CPR mirrored ES bg I would like to sell locally to avoid shipping cost. Let me know if anyone is interested before I post on the market.
Thanks

#5912 2 years ago

Looking for Revenge From Mars. Possible trade for nice Demolition Man.

Thanks,
Nick

#5913 2 years ago

If anyone is looking for a ghostbusters premium with topper shoot me a message.

#5914 2 years ago

Demo man, BSD, and no fear are all on my wish list if anyone has one their looking to sell

#5915 2 years ago

Anyone on the front range or north Denver have a VirtuaPin I could try out before buying?

https://virtuapin.net/

#5916 2 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Wow pindustry will not be a pinball location for long. Games are filthy and broken. They need a tech if they plan to continue being a pin location. Sad to see!

The games at Pindustry are getting cleaned up, leveled, code updated, and issues fixed all this week. The Munsters looks brand new now (can't post a pic because this thread is a sales thread). The recently received games are now playing like they should.

I had a look at the audits on several games today and I'm surprised just how much those games are getting pounded.

#5917 2 years ago

I have bought too many games and my wife has informed me I need to get moving on selling a few. So here is a list and prices. Send me a message if there is something on the list that interests you. Might be up for trading as well.

T3- $4950
Johnny Mnemonic- $5000
Star Wars Episode 1- $4390
Hot Wheels se- $6500
Rescue 911- $2250 (needs work-great project as I think it will clean up nice)
Rush Pro- $6900
Guns N' Roses- $7750
Godzilla Pro $7400

Added over 2 years ago:

Guns N' Roses is no longer on the list.

#5918 2 years ago
Quoted from N101AA:

The games at Pindustry are getting cleaned up, leveled, code updated, and issues fixed all this week. The Munsters looks brand new now (can't post a pic because this thread is a sales thread). The recently received games are now playing like they should.
I had a look at the audits on several games today and I'm surprised just how much those games are getting pounded.

Glad to hear i will have to give it another try!

#5919 2 years ago
Quoted from tigzzz:

I have bought too many games and my wife has informed me I need to get moving on selling a few. So here is a list and prices. Send me a message if there is something on the list that interests you. Might be up for trading as well.
T2- $4490
T3- $4950
Johnny Mnemonic- $5000
Star Wars Episode 1- $4390
Hot Wheels se- $6500
Rescue 911- $2250 (needs work-great project as I think it will clean up nice)
Rush Pro- $6900
Guns N' Roses- $7750

Quality seller and I told you this would happen... LOL

Jeff

#5920 2 years ago

If anyone has a Stern Insider Connected for Prem/LE, please DM as I need one more.

Cheers,
Ross

Added over 2 years ago:

Got one, thanks

#5921 2 years ago

Anyone selling a virtual pin? Looking for something in a standard cab size with at least a 43" monitor with accelerometer and SSF.

#5922 2 years ago

Also looking a collector quality Strikes and Spares

#5923 2 years ago

I have a set of Pinstadium fusion lights I used on my JP pro and no longer need them. Anyone interested in these?

#5924 2 years ago
Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

I have a set of Pinstadium fusion lights I used on my JP pro and no longer need them. Anyone interested in these?

Pm sent

#5925 2 years ago

Anybody on the front range area have a TNA and want to do a temp swap for a ACNC? Also looking for an empty pinball cabinet for a possible VP build.

#5926 2 years ago
Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

Sold

#5927 2 years ago

Still have my really nice WCS94 for trade. New ramps, new plastics, new ball motor, really nice cabinet and playfield. Also loaded with Titan rubbers and comet leds.

Ideally looking for monster bash, creature from the black lagoon, twilight zone, stern spiderman, or other DMD games with cash on my end of course.

#5928 2 years ago

Wont someone please come and take this slick shot from me? I paid a hundred bucks for it and probably another 150 having an excellent tech try to fix it and now I just want it gone. Have had about 8 people on CL flake. Please come and take this free and rare game.

#5929 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Wont someone please come and take this slick shot from me? I paid a hundred bucks for it and probably another 150 having an excellent tech try to fix it and now I just want it gone. Have had about 8 people on CL flake. Please come and take this free and rare game.

Damn... Just when I need a truck...

Jeff

#5930 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Damn... Just when I need a truck...
Jeff

Wait, you live in woodland park, collect pinballs and you don't own a truck? Lol

#5931 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Wait, you live in woodland park, collect pinballs and you don't own a truck? Lol

Yeah... The Jeep works fine for most things. I do need to get a truck though, no doubt...

Jeff

#5932 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Yeah... The Jeep works fine for most things. I do need to get a truck though, no doubt...
Jeff

I'm not interested in the Slick Shot, but you guys are welcome to borrow my truck for a bottle of whiskey

#5933 2 years ago
Quoted from VonPinball:

I'm not interested in the Slick Shot, but you guys are welcome to borrow my truck for a bottle of whiskey

Old Crow or Stranahan's?

#5934 2 years ago

Never too picky! If we're looking high end local, Laws is great!

#5935 2 years ago

Looking for a new standard sheet of pinball glass in my local area to buy if anyone has an extra.

#5936 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Looking for a new standard sheet of pinball glass in my local area to buy if anyone has an extra.

I got ton just let me know.

#5937 2 years ago

Looking to add a Twilight Zone to my small collection. Any condition considered. Hoping to find one within a days drive, so hopefully Colorado region. As of this morning, I see there's one listed in TX, OK and NV, but I'm getting too old for those type of road trip distances.

For those that like trade options, the only pin I could offer as partial trade at the moment would be Funhouse. Its a routed, players condition game, but excellent candidate for restoration.

#5938 2 years ago
Quoted from PolePosition:

Looking to add a Twilight Zone to my small collection. Any condition considered. Hoping to find one within a days drive, so hopefully Colorado region. As of this morning, I see there's one listed in TX, OK and NV, but I'm getting too old for those type of road trip distances.
For those that like trade options, the only pin I could offer as partial trade at the moment would be Funhouse. Its a routed, players condition game, but excellent candidate for restoration.

denver.craigslist.org link

#5939 2 years ago
Quoted from Paddy-o:

Not sure if that's yours, but $5800 seems like an extremely reasonable price for a nice condition TZ.

#5940 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Not sure if that's yours, but $5800 seems like an extremely reasonable price for a nice condition TZ.

Not mine. And I agree on the price. Very reasonable.

#5941 2 years ago
Quoted from Paddy-o:

Bummer, it's a scam. Cloned from this Pinside ad, sophisticated stuff! Too good to be true ...

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/133201

#5942 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Bummer, it's a scam. Cloned from this Pinside ad, sophisticated stuff! Too good to be true ...

Sounded fishy anyway, put all that work into it and not know the current value, TX zip and only takes electronic payment methods.

#5943 2 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

I flagged it for the same reason, good looking out for each other.

#5944 2 years ago
Quoted from SirMachismo:

I flagged it for the same reason, good looking out for each other.

Nice catch! Sucks when this happens. Apologies for posting the link.

#5945 2 years ago

Thanks for the heads up and for catching the BS ad.

#5946 2 years ago

I'll have a nice No Fear up for trade here soon, looking for a comparable condition Judge Dredd or Whirlwind. Wishlist games considered also.

#5947 2 years ago

Happy Sunday!
I have a TZ deal pending, so offering up my FH here before I start a classified ad. PM for pics and details, but wanting to get $4k for it. It will need to be rebuilt or at least shopped depending on the level you’ll want to take it, but playfield has issues (factory mylar is lifting, and there’s paint loss in the typical wear areas). I’ve had the power driver and MPU boards refurbed by Chris Hibler, nvram installed, game rom updated, and new ribbon cables installed.

#5948 2 years ago

Pm sent

#5949 2 years ago

Happy Sunday!
I have a TZ deal pending, so offering up my FH here before I start a classified ad. PM for pics and details, but wanting to get $4k for it. It will need to be rebuilt or at least shopped depending on the level you’ll want to take it, but playfield has issues (factory mylar is lifting, and there’s paint loss in the typical wear areas). I’ve had the power driver and MPU boards refurbed by Chris Hibler, nvram installed, game rom updated, and new ribbon cables installed.

Game is tentatively sold, pending pickup next weekend. Thanks!

#5950 2 years ago

Looking for a Centigrade 37

Cheers

There are 7,453 posts in this topic. You are on page 119 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/119?hl=athlete and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.