IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 150.
#5852 2 years ago

Cactus Canyon SE is set up and ready to play at The 1up Colfax.

#5853 2 years ago

I'm selling my P3 with either Heist or Lexy Lightspeed or both. Single owner, HUO and in excellent condition.
I'll ship but prefer to give preference to the local community.
Thanks

(Donation to Pinside will be made)

#5854 2 years ago

Excellent time to buy one with Weird Al pinball being released.

Quoted from Mr68:

I'm selling my P3 with either Heist or Lexy Lightspeed or both. Single owner, HUO and in excellent condition.
I'll ship but prefer to give preference to the local community.
Thanks
(Donation to Pinside will be made)

#5855 2 years ago

Just played RUSH LE at the Windfall. What a great game!

#5856 2 years ago

Still looking for an Iron Maiden Premium, if anyone has one they're hoping to part with locally. Let me know!

#5857 2 years ago

Looking for a Metallica any version. Thanks John

#5858 2 years ago

Looking for a Williams Grand Prix head.

#5860 2 years ago

Try checking dumpsters in your area.

Quoted from Pinstein:

Looking for an Austin Powers. Anyone?

#5862 2 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Try checking dumpsters in your area.

One man's trash is another man's treasure

Yea man-shagadelic baby!

#5863 2 years ago

Does anybody have a Jurassic Park or AC/DC pro vault they are thinking of selling?

#5864 2 years ago

Anyone driving to Wisconsin for the Midwest Gaming Classic? (Or some other time in the next few months?) Looking to transport a game there.

#5865 2 years ago

Have a gilligans island for sale. New power driver board, titan rubbers, comet leds, new island motor. Will include NOS plastics if a deal is worked out. It’s not a perfect game. The cabinet looks like it was left on an actual island. The playfield is decent (no major wear), ramps are complete but well used. The game plays great though.

Also willing to put my really nice WCS94 for trade. New ramps, new plastics, new ball motor, really nice cabinet and playfield.

Ideally looking for monster bash, creature from the black lagoon, twilight zone, stern spiderman, or other DMD games.

#5866 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Game has been sold locally and I made two new friends.

#5867 2 years ago

Looking for a Safe Cracker or a Dungeons & Dragons. A players condition or project is preferred. Not looking for a high end machine. Any leads are appreciated. Thanks

#5868 2 years ago

I’m interested in trying out a sit down arcade racing game (rush the rock, cruising world, etc). Anyone have one to sell?

#5869 2 years ago

Anybody see the “Free” Captain Fantastic that was just up on Craigslist? Flagged for removal after 35 minutes, I was just curious if anybody knew anything about it. I took a screen shot of the ad before it got flagged but I guess you can’t upload anything in this sub-forum.

Map shows them around the Ogden Theater on Colfax. I called the number listed and it just rings, texted as well, no response.

#5870 2 years ago

Looking for a nice Metallica

#5871 2 years ago

Anyone willing to depart with a tron legacy pro?

#5872 2 years ago
Quoted from bajm:

I’m interested in trying out a sit down arcade racing game (rush the rock, cruising world, etc). Anyone have one to sell?

I have a sit down "Racing Game" I would love to sell you. It is called Burgertime and you race to build burgers lol. It also doubles as small coffee table. Or perhaps Donkey Kong where you race to save a princess?

#5873 2 years ago
Quoted from SketchyMcDuff:

Anybody see the “Free” Captain Fantastic that was just up on Craigslist? Flagged for removal after 35 minutes, I was just curious if anybody knew anything about it. I took a screen shot of the ad before it got flagged but I guess you can’t upload anything in this sub-forum.
Map shows them around the Ogden Theater on Colfax. I called the number listed and it just rings, texted as well, no response.

I heard that online sellers are starting to label items for "free" because of the $600 limit.
Last year we were able to sell items up to $20,000 online. But this year it's a $600 limit; and eBay/Venmo/PayPal etc will be sending sellers a tax form if they go over.
So I assume you would need to contact the seller and negotiate a price offline.

#5874 2 years ago
Quoted from Skybug:

I heard that online sellers are starting to label items for "free" because of the $600 limit.
Last year we were able to sell items up to $20,000 online. But this year it's a $600 limit; and eBay/Venmo/PayPal etc will be sending sellers a tax form if they go over.
So I assume you would need to contact the seller and negotiate a price offline.

It was a little more sketchy than that I think. The post said he was on a job site and the boss wanted it gone asap, so they were giving it away. He said he would be there late and to call Cameron at the number listed. The one pic was of a near perfect looking Captain next to a pool table that was wrapped up and a guitar displayed in the background.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was legit and someone flagged it, hoping it would get taken down before the guy got pummeled by calls, then they would have less competition trying to get it. Oh well, I wouldn’t really expect anybody to fess up to it anyways.

#5875 2 years ago

For anyone interested in EM repair, I'll be teaching an EM Pinball Repair and Restoration class in Golden on April 23 & 24. This is a small, hands on class that covers all of the common devices and how they work as well as schematics and troubleshooting. Class details are on my website at:

https://www.funwithpinball.com/learn/pinball-machine-repair-class

#5876 2 years ago

Looking for a Bride of pinbot. Hoping to find one in Colorado or close by.

#5877 2 years ago
Quoted from MarkG:

For anyone interested in EM repair, I'll be teaching an EM Pinball Repair and Restoration class in Golden on April 23 & 24. This is a small, hands on class that covers all of the common devices and how they work as well as schematics and troubleshooting. Class details are on my website at:
https://www.funwithpinball.com/learn/pinball-machine-repair-class

I've taken Mark's class and i highly reccomend it!

#5878 2 years ago

Anyone have a dedicated Neo-Geo they are looking to or would sell?

Number of slots don’t matter, but only interested in dedicated.

Thanks.

#5879 2 years ago

Any Colorado Pinheads heading down to TPF next weekend? I have a room at the Embassy Suites where the event is being held and I am not going to be able to go. Before I just cancel my reservation I wanted to offer it up to any locals that might not have been able to get a room at the Embassy before they sold out. Send me a PM if interested and we can figure out how to transfer the reservation.

Room has been taken.

#5880 2 years ago
Quoted from Tazdingo:

Any Colorado Pinheads heading down to TPF next weekend? I have a room at the Embassy Suites where the event is being held and I am not going to be able to go. Before I just cancel my reservation I wanted to offer it up to any locals that might not have been able to get a room at the Embassy before they sold out. Send me a PM if interested and we can figure out how to transfer the reservation.

PM sent

#5881 2 years ago

I know it is a long shot, but looking for a prem/LE Godzilla. Would trade my AMH if that gets any interest. But willing to just buy.

#5882 2 years ago

Anyone hear any info on Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown for this year?

#5883 2 years ago

Looking for a Munsters Premium (prefer color) or LE or a Wonka LE. Any leads are appreciated.

Gord

#5884 2 years ago

Hey all anyone know if under 21 can still go to 1up in LODO until 7pm?

I think Colfax is only 21 up but lodo used to be ok until 7pm

Also how about Windfall? Ok for minors?

Any other great pinball spots for under 21?
Lyons
Pinball Jones

Prefer more Denver urban we are looking to play POC and Halloween if there is one around

Thanks

#5885 2 years ago
Quoted from toddsolus:

checkout 1Up Greenwood, I think they don't have the Denver restrictions. DNO would know

#5886 2 years ago
Quoted from KJL:

checkout 1Up Greenwood

According to the website, 1Up Greenwood Village allows kids (accompanied by parents) until 7pm. Took my boys there on a Sunday afternoon last December and we had a great time, very family-friendly atmosphere.
https://the1uparcadebar.com/greenwood-faq/

Quoted from toddsolus:

From the website, looks like 1Up LoDo is now 21+ only (like Colfax always has been, I think). I think the story back in the day was they could have kids during daytime hours b/c they served food, but from the website it also looks like they've closed their kitchen so we lost that option.
https://the1uparcadebar.com/lodo-faq/

#5887 2 years ago
Quoted from toddsolus:

Windfall is completely family friendly. I’ve been there with my kids four or five times now. They have a Pirates of the Caribbean but not a Halloween.

#5888 2 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Anyone hear any info on Rocky Mountain Pinball Showdown for this year?

I’ve been wondering the same. Nothing about 2022 on their website yet though.

#5889 2 years ago
Quoted from trecemaneras:

I’ve been wondering the same. Nothing about 2022 on their website yet though.

Hope it is in October like last year.

#5890 2 years ago
Quoted from toddsolus:

Lyons
Pinball Jones
Prefer more Denver urban we are looking to play POC and Halloween if there is one around
Thanks

Tilt is open to under 21 and we have over 20 pins including many LEs and CEs. Louisville is not to far from Denver. We have a pirates Collectors edition.

#5891 2 years ago
Quoted from toddsolus:

Lyons
Pinball Jones

Thanks

Welcome to hit me up and play at my casa if you are up north for free and under 21 is ok all the time, I have a Halloween but not POC anymore but plenty others.

#5892 2 years ago
Quoted from toddsolus:

The 1up Lodo and Greenwood allow people under 21 with parent until 7pm.
The 1up Colfax is 21 and over only.

#5893 2 years ago
Quoted from The_1up:

The 1up Lodo and Greenwood allow people under 21 with parent until 7pm.
The 1up Colfax is 21 and over only.

Great news! The LoDo website just says 21+ so may need an update.

#5894 2 years ago

Looking for Metallica prem or LE thanks!!

#5895 2 years ago

Looking for an Aerosmith pro or a Dialed In SE/LE.

#5896 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Looking for an Aerosmith pro or a Dialed In SE/LE.

There's a DI LE for sale over here in Salt Lake City. https://classifieds.ksl.com/listing/67126236

#5897 2 years ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

My mom is looking to add a Bad Cats to her collection (currently all EMs) Let me know if anyone has one or sees one for sale.
Thanks!

Still looking for a Bad Cats, if anyone has a lead let me know.

#5898 2 years ago
Quoted from toddsolus:

Lyons
Pinball Jones

Somehow people seem to forget about us! Check us out at Blizzard Mountain Pinball in Conifer (foothills southwest of Denver). We have a Pirates (standard), no Halloween but 37 other games for you to play. No alcohol so completely family friendly!

Kevin

#5899 2 years ago

I recently picked up 4 machines for the bowling alley, but they decided to scale down a bit so now I have too many and need to sell 2 of the 4. I am listing them as I get them shopped and repaired. I have T2, T3, Johnny Mnemonic, and Rescue 911. I have completely finished with T2 and it is minty! Johnny Mnemonic is close, it has been partially shopped, probably a few more days until I list that. I just repaired T3 and it is ready to be stripped and cleaned another week and it will be ready to go. Rescue 911 is in the worst shape and will take a few more weeks as it needs some major board work among other issues. Let me know if any of these titles interest you.

#5900 2 years ago

Anyone here repairing pins for others? A guy who lives in the Parker area needs his Gottlieb Sweet Hearts brought back to life.

There are 7,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 118 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/118?hl=athlete and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.