IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 150.
#5801 2 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Have a Gilligans Island I want to sell. Not in the best shape but plays good. $3100. Can send pics. Willing to trade plus cash for other games. Still looking for medieval madness, monster bash, twilight zone, spider man, white water, diner, and open to other dmd/lcd games.

AJ is a good seller.

#5802 2 years ago

I just set up a Rush Pro at Lyons Classic Pinball for Ryan, It kicked my as but it kicks ass. Had a blast! Got about 10 plays in .

#5803 2 years ago

Hey all,
I have a near perfect WOZ ECLE I need to part with, likely get an official ad up soon. Open to local trades for sure but could ship if needed.
This is true original and has the direct printed art(before they switched to decals). I am the original owner, game was sold to a local friend LONG time ago and he barely played it for 6-7 years. I bought it back from him recently, has less than 300 plays on it! Has original light boards which are all working(handful replaced through the years) but I also purchased a backup set of 7.5 boards, so I have a full replacement set for them all. Will work for many years as is or if someone wants to take on the 2.0 switch eventually.
Games I would be most interested in trading for(+/- $ if needed) - BM66, Hobbit, Sopranos, GOT Premium or LE, EHOH. But open to others potentially, never hurts to ask.

Link to some photos and quick videos - https://photos.app.goo.gl/5o6UR89L5MJhRDHm9

#5804 2 years ago

Anybody got a Gottlieb System 1 or System 80 backbox harness laying around? I'm looking for the A1J2 and A1J3 connectors along with a decent length of the wiring from those to use with a diagnostic tool.

#5805 2 years ago

I have a decent condition T2 that I'm considering trading +/- cash for another 90's B/W game. Interested primarily in the games on my wishlist especially WCS and HS2 but may consider other titles. PM me if interested.

#5807 2 years ago

Just listed my Earthshaker for trade if anyone is interested:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/129564

#5808 2 years ago

hey all. I have a stripped down to wood
Mr. game cabinet. header off. no legs but a make shift stand. it's yours free. just need to pickup in aurora. contact me if you want photots.

#5809 2 years ago

I’ve got a thing that I want to get rid of. Not even sure what to call this, but it is an abandoned custom game for the movie Groundhog Day. It’s a full cabinet with a custom playfield. Some mechs. Two boards in the head and some harnesses. Looks like it was originally a mid 80s Williams. If anyone can take it away the whole thing and put it to good use, it’s yours for free. Happy to send pics.

Added over 2 years ago:

Spoken for

#5810 2 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I’ve got a thing that I want to get rid of. Not even sure what to call this, but it is an abandoned custom game for the movie Groundhog Day. It’s a full cabinet with a custom playfield. Some mechs. Two boards in the head and some harnesses. Looks like it was originally a mid 80s Williams. If anyone can take it away the whole thing and put it to good use, it’s yours for free. Happy to send pics.

I'd like to take this off your hands

#5811 2 years ago

Got this posted finally, would always prefer to deal local!

#5812 2 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Got this posted finally, would always prefer to deal local!

Got few offers flying in, preference would still be a local trade for BM66, Hobbit, Game of Thrones Prem/LE if anyone might be considering. Likely will be sold by tomorrow otherwise.

#5813 2 years ago

Didn't find any trades I was interested so I am reposting my Earthshaker for sale.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/129564

#5814 2 years ago

I put my Hobbit up for sale-- https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/130086

Would like to keep it but I need the funds for Godzilla. He's coming and you can't stop him.

#5815 2 years ago

There was a Colorado Craigslist ad a few weeks back with someone advertising playfield art touch up services. Wish I would have saved it, but it’s gone (or I can’t seem to find it). Does anyone know who it was?

Thanks!

#5816 2 years ago

Were you actually interested in having them do something? Or just saving it for the humor?

#5817 2 years ago

I actually have a playfield in need of some touch up.

#5818 2 years ago

I saw that post too and ended up cross-posting it to the Craigslist laughs thread. If I am remembering correctly, they did not instill confidence in that post. They talked about hand painting repairs and basically said it would be better than nothing. So if you need some real repair work you might reach out to some of the old timers here in Colorado and see if any of them have suggestions for local(ish) guys to talk to.

#5819 2 years ago
Quoted from Apex:

I saw that post too and ended up cross-posting it to the Craigslist laughs thread. If I am remembering correctly, they did not instill confidence in that post. They talked about hand painting repairs and basically said it would be better than nothing. So if you need some real repair work you might reach out to some of the old timers here in Colorado and see if any of them have suggestions for local(ish) guys to talk to.

I do remember some oddities about the ad. If anyone has the time/interest in helping out with some playfield touch up work, please send me a PM. Thanks!

#5820 2 years ago

Hey guys - I know it’s a long shot but does anyone have a line on a Rush LE? A buddy of mine is looking to get into the hobby. Thanks!!

#5821 2 years ago
Quoted from BossaNova:

Hey guys - I know it’s a long shot but does anyone have a line on a Rush LE? A buddy of mine is looking to get into the hobby. Thanks!!

My guess is he's already wayyyy too late. Typically LEs now sell out on day 1 and you have to be in with a distributor in most cases to even get a shot at day 1. I'd tell him to start looking on the secondary market but be prepared to pay the premium.

Jeff

#5822 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

My guess is he's already wayyyy too late. Typically LEs now sell out on day 1 and you have to be in with a distributor in most cases to even get a shot at day 1. I'd tell him to start looking on the secondary market but be prepared to pay the premium.
Jeff

Agree. Even these days if someone sold one just to break even you are looking at $11,100 plus potentially $900 in tax and possibly even $300 shipping. So you can easily creep up to over $12k and the seller isn’t even making a profit. Crazy times.

#5823 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Agree. Even these days if someone sold one just to break even you are looking at $11,100 plus potentially $900 in tax and possibly even $300 shipping. So you can easily creep up to over $12k and the seller isn’t even making a profit. Crazy times.

Thanks for the replies. He’s going with a premium. Exit stage left!

#5824 2 years ago

Looking for a Junk Yard. Any ideas/leads?

#5825 2 years ago
Quoted from ShortCorky:Looking for a Junk Yard. Any ideas/leads?

There was one FS in the norcal area recently. CList Sacramento should get you to it, I think.

#5826 2 years ago

Anyone have a Mystery Castle I can borrow (temp-trade) for a bit? Want to stream it a few times

#5827 2 years ago
#5828 2 years ago
Quoted from dontpanicflip:

Anyone have a Mystery Castle I can borrow (temp-trade) for a bit? Want to stream it a few times

You gonna stream that for Zach Meny? I hear he likes that game!

#5829 2 years ago

I know probably not likely but anyone got an Alien Poker for sale? One of the best backglasses with aliens around a poker table and great theme IMO. Also like the game play and rule set is challenging for such a basic appearing pin.

#5830 2 years ago

BBH Reloaded Panorama (online version)

Need to make room for a new machine.

Will only sell locally, don't have the means or time to ship.

SOLD!
Other - For Sale
“BBH panorama with reloaded software for sale (online version) Located in Colorado Will not ship Terminator topper, New power supply, solid state hard drive.”
2022-02-21
Loveland, CO
4,500 (Firm)
Archived after: 34 days
Viewed: 153 times
Contributed to Pinside

Thanks

#5831 2 years ago
Quoted from bajm:

You gonna stream that for Zach Meny? I hear he likes that game!

Yep, that's the hope!

#5832 2 years ago

WTB (or trade for) a Mustang LE for sale (Blue Version).

#5833 2 years ago

Anyone want to trade their williams IJ for a nice fish tales and 5k?

#5834 2 years ago

I also have a grand products "Slick Shot" project if anyone is interested. Cab is in good shape with no rips in the felt. CRT monitor, the game boots and is complete but has opto issues. A buck fifty takes it away.

#5835 2 years ago

Random question…Does anyone have any old beat up playfields laying around? Was looking to make a pinball-themed coffee table so I’m more interested in the visible artwork than actual playfield condition. Thought I’d check local before searching nationwide. Hoping to find someone who just swapped out a beat up playfield in a game restore. Thanks in advance!

#5836 2 years ago

Here is what I did with a few old playfields. Sorry I don't have anymore

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/playfield-display-frame-with-lights#post-6131690

#5837 2 years ago

Excellent work! Exactly what I have in mind. Let me know if you come across a source for playfields like that. I’m trying to find one in poor condition so I don’t snag one out from somebody who actually needs it for…you know…playing pinball!

#5838 2 years ago
Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

old beat up playfields laying around?

I have a NOS TNA Playfield I would love to get out of my closet-$500

-Would look sweet as a table or wall hanger, etc.

#5839 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

I have a NOS TNA Playfield I would love to get out of my closet-$500
-Would look sweet as a table or wall hanger, etc.

I’ll buy that from you!

#5840 2 years ago
Quoted from BossaNova:

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/130710

#5841 2 years ago

I have a nice HUO Simpsons Pinball Party for sale/trade. Shoot me an offer.

#5842 2 years ago

Does anyone in denver or Colorado Springs area do shop jobs on EMs? I’ve got a Williams Grand Prix that needs a mechanical once over. Thanks for any tech leads.

#5843 2 years ago
Quoted from SirMachismo:

I just stumbled across this on a Craigslist post about the opening. Damn, that is a lot of Limited Editions, i need to get down there soon!
"NOW OPEN!
WINDFALL BREWING COMPANY
14694 Orchard Parkway
Unit 400
Westminster, CO 80020
25 PINBALL MACHINES! The latest and greatest! Tons of Limited and Collectors Editions! …and some from “back in the day”.
JUKEBOX! Play your favorite songs from your phone!
FULL ARCADE! FRESH BEER! GOURMET FOOD! FULL BAR! ALL SEASONS PATIO!* FRIENDLY STAFF!
*Still under construction.
WINDFALL PINBALL!
Aerosmith Limited Edition
AC/DC Lucy Premium
Batman Premium
Beatles Gold
Dialed In Collectors Edition
Elvira House of Horrors Limited Edition
Family Guy
Game of Thrones Limited Edition
Ghostbusters Limited Edition
Godzilla Limited Edition
Guardians of the Galaxy Limited Edition
Guns ‘N Roses Limited Edition
Iron Maiden Limited Edition
Jurassic Park Limited Edition
Lawman
Meteor
Mandalorian Limited Edition
Monster Bash Special Edition
Pirates of the Caribbean Collectors Edition
Star Trek Limited Edition
Star Wars Limited Edition
Walking Dead Limited Edition
Willie Wonka Collectors Edition
Zombie League (pitch ‘n bat)"

I just went up to windfall brewery.

WAY WAY too crowded. Not enough walkway room when playing at a game. It was NOT worth the drive all the way up there.

#5844 2 years ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

WAY WAY too crowded. Not enough walkway room when playing at a game. It was NOT worth the drive all the way up there.

Don’t go on a Friday evening. Was there last night and there was maybe 2 or 3 other people.

#5845 2 years ago

I haven’t been yet. But I’m glad location pinball exists. And I’m happy to hear it’s crowded/busy. And I love beer. I WILL make the drive soon!

#5846 2 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Does anyone in denver or Colorado Springs area do shop jobs on EMs? I’ve got a Williams Grand Prix that needs a mechanical once over. Thanks for any tech leads.

I do service work on EMs. Randy at https://peakpinball.com does too.

#5847 2 years ago

Quoted from Elicash:

I haven’t been yet. But I’m glad location pinball exists. And I’m happy to hear it’s crowded/busy. And I love beer. I WILL make the drive soon!

I'm so happy this place is up and running! The couple that owns it were the GMs the last few years at Nighthawk - when it got really good. I remember they were heartbroken when the owners decided to call it quits, and they were telling everyone they were going to figure out how to open their own place. It took a few years but now here they are! I had been meaning to check it out for the pins, because of the same craigslist ad mentioned above, but when I read that it's the former Nighthawk folks' place, I grabbed my keys immediately and shortly after I was dividing quarters between my kids and me while sipping a nice Belgian dubbel! It's going to be a 1 or more times per week spot for me

#5848 2 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Don’t go on a Friday evening. Was there last night and there was maybe 2 or 3 other people.

The walkway between games is going to be too small on any day of the week. There was only 2 or 3 people playing pins and maybe 2 more on the vids. But I’m not going to try to get into a game with people bumping into me trying to walk by.

#5849 2 years ago

The walkway between games is going to be too small on any day of the week. There was only 2 or 3 people playing pins and maybe 2 more on the vids. But I’m not going to try to get into a game with people bumping into me trying to walk by.

I do wish they had the kind of space that they had at Nighthawk. You could have had 5 or 6 people watching a player at each game in there simultaneously with no one feeling crowded. When my kids and I were at Windfall last week, we were one of four or five couples/groups playing games. It didn't feel too crowded, but there were times where I felt like the three of us were in someone's way when we were all gathered at the same game. In their current space I think it would be better to eliminate the middle row of games. Maybe now that they've been open a couple months they can narrow the pins and vids down by which machines are really earning their spots, and make the space more comfortable.

#5850 2 years ago

GF and I went there a couple weeks ago for lunch and some play. The list of Pins is impressive, and we wanted to check out a new place.

We will not be going there again. Service was so-so, food was really bad(on par with a chilli's at best), and the machines were almost unplayable with the extremely narrow walkway, and how close they were to other things.

Would rather swing over to Wonderland or Tilt for a much better experience.

There are 7,458 posts in this topic. You are on page 117 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/117 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.