IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 150.
#5751 2 years ago
Quoted from Tarheel4985:

Has anyone made it to Windfall Brewing yet in Westminster, the former Rock Bottom spot at Orchard Town Center? I haven't seen a full lineup posted anywhere, but I passed by a few weeks ago before they opened and saw a few LE’s, including Godzilla and Mando. I think they are planning to have 20-25 machines total. Hoping to stop by sometime next week, but just curious if anyone had made it in this week since their Grand Opening Monday?

It's great! I was there last night for a few hours, amazing selection, and wow are all of these games in great condition. Worth the trip for the Elvira HOH Limited ED!!

#5752 2 years ago

Hey all I have an extra set of the Mandalorian rails from Stern that I am unable to use. I had some interested pinsiders contact me from out of state but would like to sell local first. I am asking what I paid for them-$315
If you have a Pro or Premium Mandalorian-these rails are a must!(one of the best mods Stern has ever produced imo)

If interested please let me know-thanks

#5753 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:Hey all I have an extra set of the Mandalorian rails from Stern that I am unable to use. I had some interested pinsiders contact me from out of state but would like to sell local first. I am asking what I paid for them-$315
If you have a Pro or Premium Mandalorian-these rails are a must!(one of the best mods Stern has ever produced imo)
If interested please let me know-thanks

Sent you a text.

#5754 2 years ago

Does anyone have any 4" speaker plates for Stern Spike machines? Maybe left over from a 5.25 conversion?

I'm messing with various speaker upgrade scenarios, and it wpuld be a bit easier if I had a couple sets to play with.

#5755 2 years ago

Looking for a wedgehead or two. Open to just about any depending on condition and price. Projects welcomed. Also looking for Olympic Hockey. PM me if anything is out there.

#5756 2 years ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

Wanting to get a Hook If anyone has one they'd part with shoot me a message.
Thanks!
-Charles

Thanks to our awesome local community I just picked up a Hook today!

#5757 2 years ago

Just put my Ultraman CE up for sale today: https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/127786

#5758 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Hey all I have an extra set of the Mandalorian rails from Stern that I am unable to use.

Wanted to clarify-these are the Mandalorian painted rifle rails not the replacement wire rails. If anyone local has a Mandalorian Pro or Premium and wants the Stern painted rifle side rails they are still available for $315 for the set of 2.

Added over 2 years ago:

sold

#5759 2 years ago

Put my turtles up for sale. Hit me up if you are interested.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “UPDATE: Sold topper to fellow pinsider. Price updated to reflect the game does NOT come with topper. Selling my Turtles Premium Game includes: Stern Shooter Stern Side Armor Ste...”
2022-01-11
Aurora, CO
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 330 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5760 2 years ago

If you want to sell your TMNT topper let me know

#5761 2 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

If you want to sell your TMNT topper let me know

PM sent.

#5762 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Machine - For Sale

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Premium)

As new - New out of box (first owner) “Selling my Turtles Premium

Game includes:
Stern Shooter
Stern Side Armor
Stern Art Blades
Stern Topper
Back Alley Turtle Shell Lockdown Button
Back Alley Slime

Willing to separat...”

2 days ago

Aurora, CO

thekaiser82

I don't get the pink Ooze/slime thing.

The Ooze was green, am I forgetting part of the show that had pink slime? (not Krang is it?) Its certainly a lot of slime so it must be more significant than I remember.

#5763 2 years ago

Yes you are correct the original slime was green. There is pink ooze/slime coming out of the radioactive container at the bottom of the playfield by the flippers. The cabinet has a lot of pink. Matt at Back Alley offers both colors. So when I was chatting with him I just decided to get some pink. It is all magnetic so I can easily remove it all from the machine if the buyer doesn’t find it to their liking.

#5765 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

V8haha snagged the topper. Updated the ad and price to reflect that.

#5766 2 years ago

Friend looking for a GNR LE as his first pin -if someone is wanting to sell one pm me. Love this thread and the Colorado pinball community. Thanks!

#5767 2 years ago

I have a GNR standard that I’d sell. Lmk if interested.

#5768 2 years ago

Considering selling my stranger things premium to make room for another pin. DM me if you may be interested, I'm not certain I'll be selling it hence no actual ad.

Has shaker, low plays and is pretty minty opened box around July/August. HUO

Would also be inerested in some type of trade for a MM or MB remake.

#5769 2 years ago

Colorado pinball fam, I have a like new very clean Hobbit Smaug Gold with low plays. Looking to trade for a CGC Monster Bash LE remake (or possibly a JJP POTC, Tron LE, KISS LE). Message me if interested. Jason

#5770 2 years ago
Quoted from davegauth:

Considering selling my stranger things premium to make room for another pin. DM me if you may be interested, I'm not certain I'll be selling it hence no actual ad.
Has shaker, low plays and is pretty minty opened box around July/August. HUO
Would also be inerested in some type of trade for a MM or MB remake.

If your interested in a trade at all i have an avengers AIQ premium I’d consider trading for your stranger things premium. Let me know

#5771 2 years ago

May be interested in trading my JJP POTC SE for a Wonka or Godzilla premium and cash.

#5772 2 years ago

We have a few games for sale - Stranger Things Premium (sold), Chicago Cubs Triple Play and a Theatre of Magic (will be done next week)

#5773 2 years ago

Anyone have a Halloween their looking to trade?

I have an avengers AIQ premium looking to trade possibly sell.

Added over 2 years ago:

Or a Rick and morty?

#5774 2 years ago

Looking for a P3 multimorphic if anyone is selling one soon.

#5775 2 years ago

Does anyone know if Ultraman is going on location anywhere ?

#5776 2 years ago

Anywhere around town have a Rush yet?

#5777 2 years ago

Is there any pinball in Parker, CO? Nothing on pinmap, but of course it isn’t always up to date.

#5778 2 years ago

Still looking for:

Monster Bash
Twilight zone
Medieval madness
Fish tales
Diner
Earthshaker

#5779 2 years ago
Quoted from ShortCorky:

Anywhere around town have a Rush yet?

They are in route I’m guessing they will pop up later this week. Should hit Denver terminal’s tomorrow.

#5780 2 years ago

Anyone got a BM66 they are looking to sell/trade? I might be open to trades depending on the title you are interested in.

#5781 2 years ago

Anyone looking to sell a Shadow, Tales From The Crypt or anything else decently fun?

#5782 2 years ago

I have a customer looking for a Who dunnit, please let me know if you would like to sell

#5783 2 years ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

My mom is looking to add a Bad Cats to her collection (currently all EMs) Let me know if anyone has one or sees one for sale.
Thanks!

Still looking for a Bad Cats if anyone knows of one for sale.

#5784 2 years ago

Our Rush pro order arrived today. They will be delivered by Friday to -

Control Room- Colorado Springs
Stellas Pinball Arcade - Greeley

#5785 2 years ago
Quoted from Drew13:

Our Rush pro order arrived today. They will be delivered by Friday to -

Control Room- Colorado Springs
Stellas Pinball Arcade - Greeley

Nice, I'm gonna have to head to Stellas on Friday! Let me know if you know what time it'll be up and running?

#5786 2 years ago

I just listed an AC/DC Premium. It is located in Dillon at Elevation Bowl if anybody wants to take a look.

#5787 2 years ago

Rush Pro is at Co. Bar in Frisco if anyone is up skiing this weekend.

#5788 2 years ago

Haven't listed yet, but it looks like I'm going to put up one of the following for sale. Honestly torn on which one. Let me know if you're interested as I'd much rather deal locally in Colorado.

#spiderman - kept pretty stock with shaker and color DMD
Iron Man (Pro Vault Edition) - pretty minty with some mods: shaker color DMD

#5789 2 years ago

So I’m out of room.

Need to sell one of the following. May consider a trade and continue trying to sell another if you have something of interest

Stern Spider man color DMD
Led Zep pro
Avengers AIQ premium (handful of mods)
GOTG pro
Dodge Viper night drivin

If anything interests you let me know

Added over 2 years ago:

Looks like i found a solution thank you

#5790 2 years ago

can anyone confirm that 1up Colfax has a Rush Pro?

#5791 2 years ago
Quoted from swampshroom:

Yes according to a post from Dan in the Colorado Pinball Tournament FB Group, he put one there yesterday.

#5792 2 years ago
Quoted from swampshroom:

I stoped by today, It’s there.

#5793 2 years ago
Quoted from Sphodgin:

I stoped by today, It’s there.

Curious to hear of the protectors around the scoops (cliffy copies) are doing… the one I played in Thursday in Frisco was borderline destroyed.

#5794 2 years ago
Quoted from Broohaha:

Curious to hear of the protectors around the scoops (cliffy copies) are doing… the one I played in Thursday in Frisco was borderline destroyed.

The scoop protector on the one at the 1UP Greenwood Village was totally destroyed about 24 hours after DNO set the game up.

#5795 2 years ago

Anyone one have have DE Jurassic park they are looking to sell? Project pins are ok as well.

#5796 2 years ago
Quoted from Broohaha:

Yea mine are totally destroyed!!! I need to take them off tomorrow

#5797 2 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Yea mine are totally destroyed!!! I need to take them off tomorrow

You run the machines at CO bar? Feel a bit stupid now.
1. I’ve seen you on this thread for years but didn’t make that connection
2. I can’t believe I hadn’t dropped in before last week. (I go up to Leadville quite. But… usually have the family and we’re on a mission to get to 10k…)

I really liked the vibe and great collection, maintained well. Mix of regulars, tourists and families. Enough players to bring down the replay thresholds!

I focused on Rush with some solid GZ games but checked out s a couple others I don’t get to play often. Never played viper before…. Crazy little game.

#5798 2 years ago
Quoted from Broohaha:

You run the machines at CO bar? Feel a bit stupid now.
1. I’ve seen you on this thread for years but didn’t make that connection
2. I can’t believe I hadn’t dropped in before last week. (I go up to Leadville quite. But… usually have the family and we’re on a mission to get to 10k…)
I really liked the vibe and great collection, maintained well. Mix of regulars, tourists and families. Enough players to bring down the replay thresholds!
I focused on Rush with some solid GZ games but checked out s a couple others I don’t get to play often. Never played viper before…. Crazy little game.

Thanks for the kind words! I’ve been working hard to make it a fun destination! Rush is playing well now removed the scoop protector and put down some mylar instead.

Viper is fun probably won’t stay there for to long though. Like to bring something new in at least monthly. CC LE will be here sometime i just don’t know when haha.

Side note played legends of Valhalla today at JJs (game exchange) only played one game but some really cool shots can’t wait to spend some time on one soon!

#5799 2 years ago

I have a very nice Champion Pub for sale. It has LED’s, color DMD, programmable shaker motor, blade art, custom beer pitcher/mugs topper , and Laserific topper. $7500

#5800 2 years ago

Have a Gilligans Island I want to sell. Not in the best shape but plays good. $3100. Can send pics. Willing to trade plus cash for other games. Still looking for medieval madness, monster bash, twilight zone, spider man, white water, diner, and open to other dmd/lcd games.

There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 116 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/116?hl=athlete and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.