IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 115 of 150.
#5701 2 years ago

Potentially looking to trade my Turtles Premium for a HUO Beatles. PM if interested.

#5702 2 years ago

Not sure where else to post this, but I might be taking a trip to Albuquerque then east to the Dallas area then back to Denver to pick up two machines. Anyone have anything that needs to be moved along that rout? Nothing is set in stone yet, but wanted to put out feelers to see if there was anyone had something that needed to be moved.

#5703 2 years ago
Quoted from Thizben:

Not sure where else to post this, but I might be taking a trip to Albuquerque then east to the Dallas area then back to Denver to pick up two machines. Anyone have anything that needs to be moved along that rout? Nothing is set in stone yet, but wanted to put out feelers to see if there was anyone had something that needed to be moved.

The Dallas collectors network through two Facebook groups. If you want the links pm me.

#5704 2 years ago

FYI there are a few rethemed EM games (2001, 4 Square and Cherry Bell) in Denver at the Understudy in the Colorado Convention Center:

https://understudydenver.com/portfolio/artcade/

Here's the back story on the Cherry Bell:

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/the-pinball-mountain-horrorhouse-fest-halloween-by-ryan-policky-aka-the-night-mutilator/

#5705 2 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Still looking for a sopranos. Hoping to get one in time for Christmas

Somebody in Parker just threw this one up.

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
The Sopranos Archived
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Sopranos: If this is not the nicest Sopranos in existence, it’s a top 3. The goodie bag, manual, etc is still stapled to pin. As you can see from pics, multiple mods. Powder coat...”
2021-12-12
Sahuarita, AZ
7,500 (OBO)
Archived after: 1 day
Viewed: 169 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5706 2 years ago

I have an Ultraman CE #214 spot and just looking to do an even swap to move back in the 300's or swap it for a late run Halloween CE, deposit is through KingPin.

#5707 2 years ago

Looking for Iron Maiden pro/prem, Alice cooper, hot wheels… cash in hand, thank you

#5708 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Somebody in Parker just threw this one up.

thanks i made an offer but looks like it sold for asking price.

Things are getting crazy around these parts! Haha

Archived after 1 day

Sold (amount private)

Contributed to Pinside

Got positive feedback

Machine - For Sale

The Sopranos

Archived

HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) “Sopranos: If this is not the nicest Sopranos in existence, it’s a top 3. The goodie bag, manual, etc is still stapled to pin. As you can see from pics, multiple mods. Powder coat...”

2021-12-12

Parker, CO

7,500 (OBO)

dsoar007

#5709 2 years ago

Long time reader, first time poster.
Looking for a No Good Gofers or Johnny Mnemonic pinball for my wife for Christmas or her birthday in January.
Let me know if you have any leads or friends I could convince to sell it to me.

-Also, does anyone know where to get the quarter size letter decals? I've been trying to complete this Party Animal and I can't find decals to replace the "P" "A" etc.
-Thank you for your time.

#5710 2 years ago

Looking for :

Medieval madness
Twilight zone
Stern pirates of the Caribbean
Creature from the black lagoon

#5711 2 years ago

Has anyone made it to Windfall Brewing yet in Westminster, the former Rock Bottom spot at Orchard Town Center? I haven't seen a full lineup posted anywhere, but I passed by a few weeks ago before they opened and saw a few LE’s, including Godzilla and Mando. I think they are planning to have 20-25 machines total. Hoping to stop by sometime next week, but just curious if anyone had made it in this week since their Grand Opening Monday?

#5712 2 years ago

Mixing up my lineup, and looking to trade a nice undocumented HUO TSPP. Trade preferred at this time to shake loose a similarly desired game. Wishlist is pretty up to date. Pretty open in the deals as well, can do 2 for 1 and plus minus cash as needed.

#5713 2 years ago
Quoted from Tarheel4985:

Has anyone made it to Windfall Brewing yet in Westminster, the former Rock Bottom spot at Orchard Town Center? I haven't seen a full lineup posted anywhere, but I passed by a few weeks ago before they opened and saw a few LE’s, including Godzilla and Mando. I think they are planning to have 20-25 machines total. Hoping to stop by sometime next week, but just curious if anyone had made it in this week since their Grand Opening Monday?

I just stumbled across this on a Craigslist post about the opening. Damn, that is a lot of Limited Editions, i need to get down there soon!

"NOW OPEN!

WINDFALL BREWING COMPANY
14694 Orchard Parkway
Unit 400
Westminster, CO 80020

25 PINBALL MACHINES! The latest and greatest! Tons of Limited and Collectors Editions! …and some from “back in the day”.

JUKEBOX! Play your favorite songs from your phone!

FULL ARCADE! FRESH BEER! GOURMET FOOD! FULL BAR! ALL SEASONS PATIO!* FRIENDLY STAFF!
*Still under construction.

WINDFALL PINBALL!
Aerosmith Limited Edition
AC/DC Lucy Premium
Batman Premium
Beatles Gold
Dialed In Collectors Edition
Elvira House of Horrors Limited Edition
Family Guy
Game of Thrones Limited Edition
Ghostbusters Limited Edition
Godzilla Limited Edition
Guardians of the Galaxy Limited Edition
Guns ‘N Roses Limited Edition
Iron Maiden Limited Edition
Jurassic Park Limited Edition
Lawman
Meteor
Mandalorian Limited Edition
Monster Bash Special Edition
Pirates of the Caribbean Collectors Edition
Star Trek Limited Edition
Star Wars Limited Edition
Walking Dead Limited Edition
Willie Wonka Collectors Edition
Zombie League (pitch ‘n bat)"

#5715 2 years ago

Wanting to get a Hook If anyone has one they'd part with shoot me a message.

Thanks!

-Charles

#5716 2 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Looking for :
Medieval madness
Twilight zone

Have you seen this?

denver.craigslist.org link

#5717 2 years ago

Windfall has a line up like no other in Colorado. It is definatly worth the trip to play some amazing games!

#5718 2 years ago
Quoted from Tarheel4985:

Very nice collection of high end pins. My one drawback is there is a lot of arcades/pins in a small space and it’s hard to walk around if there is people playing.

#5719 2 years ago

Just curious if this was someone on Pinside with this ad. I’m pretty sure when it was first listed all 3 were $40K, then it gets relisted every week or so for $10K higher

#5720 2 years ago

Anyone have a lead on someone who can do chrome dip? I have an Williams Indy I’m wanting to get the legs and armor chromed. My buddy Brian (6T9) can get great powdercoats BTW if needed.

#5721 2 years ago
Quoted from SketchyMcDuff:

Just curious if this was someone on Pinside with this ad. I’m pretty sure when it was first listed all 3 were $40K, then it gets relisted every week or so for $10K higher

Haha! I remember them when it was 40k and thought that was way to much…. Now they are 60k?!?!

#5722 2 years ago
Quoted from Thizben:

Haha! I remember them when it was 40k and thought that was way to much…. Now they are 60k?!?!

You don’t even get a Signature Edition EHOH. Just a premium.

#5723 2 years ago

$100,000 by Christmas! The seller is on pinside.

#5724 2 years ago

Looking for a Lord of the Rings if anyone local is looking to sell.

Cheers

#5725 2 years ago

Windfall was great. Burger was really good. Impressive beer for a newly opened brewery. Games were great but really packed in tight. Won’t be fun when super full of players. I also learned that I like jjp gnr even less when you can’t hear it. They need to turn up all their games volume.

#5726 2 years ago

Thank you to everyone for the leads on a Johnny M for my wife I really appreciated the community's help. I should have one tomorrow.

-I am still looking for those decals and if anyone has a Frog Assembly for my Party Animal.

-Again. I truly appreciate the kindness of eveyrone.

#5727 2 years ago
Quoted from JRBBRJ:

Windfall was great. Burger was really good. Impressive beer for a newly opened brewery. Games were great but really packed in tight. Won’t be fun when super full of players. I also learned that I like jjp gnr even less when you can’t hear it. They need to turn up all their games volume.

That seems to be a recurring theme, places need to pump up the volume on their games!

#5728 2 years ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

That seems to be a recurring theme, places need to pump up the volume on their games!

DNO keeps GnR sufficiently loud to enjoy which I appreciate. The sound and lights are the main attraction so without much sound I wouldn’t enjoy it nearly as much.

#5729 2 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Looking for :
Medieval madness
Twilight zone

I think Pinball Jones has a Stern Pirates for for sale.
Email [email protected]

#5730 2 years ago
Quoted from Captainhook:

$100,000 by Christmas! The seller is on pinside.

You were wrong, looks like it’s 3M now

I wonder if he wants cash?

#5731 2 years ago
Quoted from Thizben:

You were wrong, looks like it’s 3M now
I wonder if he wants cash?

Ignore the troll, he wants to get a reaction out of his childishness.

#5732 2 years ago
Quoted from 68Pontinut:

Windfall has a line up like no other in Colorado. It is definatly worth the trip to play some amazing games!

Checked it out last night, was a truly great line up with so many solid titles and LE's.
Also had some really nice larger arcades that my Kids enjoyed.

On the resturant side, for being a week old, I thought it was good. The staff was trying really hard as well.
If you are into dark beers, try the Waffle stout they have.

With a little dialing in, I can see this location doing well.... must admit the arcade portion is off to an amazing start and well worth a visit.

68Pontinut FYI I played Godzilla using Stern insider I think it showed up under an arcade with your name (Maybe home?), not sure if you knew or wanted to make a location for Windfall.

#5733 2 years ago
Quoted from Chooga:

Anyone have a lead on someone who can do chrome dip?

I haven’t had luck locally being happy so have used the guy out of Tennessee who took over from Mike Chestnut.

On that topic Does anyone have a name for local zinc playing?

6T9 did awesome work on my red AFM so I agree on powdercoat

#5734 2 years ago

Anyone out there by chance interested in swapping a powder coated set of legs, lockdown bar, side rails and shooter plate for some clean ones? Flawless condition. They are green and currently on SS

#5735 2 years ago
Quoted from Tarheel4985:

Made it up there yesterday. Really nice line up of pins, and all well maintained. Nice selection of craft beers as well.

#5736 2 years ago

Looking to add a Data East Hook to the collection, let me know if anyone has one they’d part with.

#5737 2 years ago

I was down at my old place Lyons Classic Pinball last night with some friends and had a blast. They are going to be open Christmas eve and Christmas Day for the first time so if your looking for something for the family to do its a great place to visit. If you have not been to LCP in awhile they have an even bigger variety of games(they expanded into the business next door.) Happy Holidays Fellow Pinheads!

#5738 2 years ago

Merry Christmas Colorado Pinheads! Play some pinball with your families today

#5739 2 years ago

I have a nice rocky and bullwinkle for sale if anyone is interested full LEDs extra topper works 100% as it should $3400 to a local pinsider

Added over 2 years ago:

Sold

#5740 2 years ago

Bought 2 JJP Guns N Roses airball protectors from Pinball Life, and obviously only need one. $15 still in the bag. Message me if you're interested.

#5741 2 years ago

Anybody on the front range or north Denver interested in a temp trade for a Mando pro starting around end of January? Interested in a Wonka, Dialed in, Godzilla, Stern Kiss or Aerosmith.

#5742 2 years ago

My mom is looking to add a Bad Cats to her collection (currently all EMs) Let me know if anyone has one or sees one for sale.

Thanks!

(Also still looking for a Hook)

#5743 2 years ago

Hope everyone is safe, Terrible fires in Colorado today, everyone be careful, stay safe.

#5744 2 years ago

I would like to add a Flintstones and a Shrek to the lineup. Anybody have one that they might want to sell?

#5745 2 years ago

Machine - For Sale
Evel Knievel Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “I really don’t want to sell, but need funds to take my wife somewhere nice for our 25th! I love this game as the chimes go crazy when you hit the spinners. Everything works exc...”
2022-01-02
Denver, CO
Archived after: 6 days
Viewed: 348 times

I don’t want to sell this Evel, but gotta save some funds to take my bride on a nice trip for our 25th!

#5746 2 years ago

Happy new year my Colorado pinheads!

Still looking to swap a set of green powder coated armor for a WPC95 pin. Set is like new, in flawless condition. I can pm pics to see how it’ll look on other machines. Looking for original steel pieces

#5748 2 years ago

Looking for a stranger things… anyone have one to sell?

#5749 2 years ago

Anyone interested in an old Woodrail?
I have a Gottlieb 4 player Score-Board, works, complete (even original back door) PM for pictures.
$500

#5750 2 years ago
Quoted from bajm:

Looking for a stranger things… anyone have one to sell?

Me too. I have a few nice machines that I would be willing to trade

There are 7,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 115 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/115?hl=athlete and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.