IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,464 posts in this topic. You are on page 114 of 150.
#5651 2 years ago
Quoted from Mredds:

Looking for
Roller coaster tycoon

There is an avatar on Craigslist in Omaha if you’re interested. Listed at $5700. Don’t know anything about it just going to help you find one.

#5652 2 years ago
Quoted from HornerSyndrome:

There is an avatar on Craigslist in Omaha if you’re interested. Listed at $5700. Don’t know anything about it just going to help you find one.

I think I’ve talked to him not sure. Thanks very much

#5653 2 years ago

Anyone looking for a project?

I have a night moves cocktail pinball. It’s nice enough, Been sitting for a while, haven’t plugged it in and don’t have keys.

Anyone want it as-is?

#5654 2 years ago

#5655 2 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I have a night moves cocktail pinball. It’s nice enough, Been sitting for a while, haven’t plugged it in and don’t have keys.
Anyone want it as-is?

That’s a fun machine. If I already didn’t have one I’d be all over it

#5656 2 years ago

I just dropped the price on the Riviera to $1000. It is in very nice condition and just needs a shop. The game is located in Colorado Springs, but delivery to other parts of Colorado might be possible. https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/122874

#5657 2 years ago

Since there were no takers, I opened it up. It’s in good shape. I’m sending the MPU out to have a reset chip installed along with a battery mod.

I will probably list it in a couple of months for around $1k.

Quoted from jalpert:

Anyone want it as-is?

#5658 2 years ago

Looking for a standard or LE JJP POTC.

#5659 2 years ago

Looking for
Roller coaster tycoon

Found a avatar thanks guys.

#5660 2 years ago

Hey all looks like the SDPC-South Denver Pinball Club is official and we now have about a dozen potential members so far. We were going to try and meet up on the last weekend of every month but with November and December holidays we decided to have a meet-up earlier in the month. I am planning on hosting the first meet-up on Saturday December 11th starting at 6:30 p.m.

I will contact everyone with the info-thanks again and this should be really fun.

#5661 2 years ago
Quoted from Mredds:

I think I’ve talked to him not sure. Thanks very much

Actually that was me you talked to, different Avatar. Congrats on finding one!

#5662 2 years ago

Hey CO guys I will be in Keystone over T-Day, looking for a good venue to take the pinhead family to for a little pin time. Any suggestions where to go?

thanks in advance John

#5663 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Hey CO guys I will be in Keystone over T-Day, looking for a good venue to take the pinhead family to for a little pin time. Any suggestions where to go?
thanks in advance John

Co. Bar in Frisco and Elevation Bowl in Dillon. Can’t go wrong with either.

#5664 2 years ago

Looking for a ghostbusters premium and a banzai run. Let me know if anyone has leads!

#5665 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

thanks in advance John

Elevation Bowl in Dillon has: Godzilla pro, Mandolorian Premium, AC/DC premium, Metallica pro, Hot Wheels, Black Knight Sword of Rage Premium, Star wars episode 1, and World cup soccer. Hot wheels and BKSOR are in party room on the side by lane 1.

#5666 2 years ago

Have a friend looking to play the PB Alien on location somewhere in Denver area if anyone knows where ones at.

#5667 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

thanks in advance John

Co bar has 14 pins and 12 arcades
Check it out on pinball map if your interested lots of fun for the whole family.

#5668 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Looking for a standard or LE JJP POTC.

JJP POTC found.

#5669 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Still looking to trade my WOZ for Wonka or Dialed In, would be open to temp trade also.

WOZ off the trade table, going back to original owner.

#5670 2 years ago

+1 for CoBar in Frisco. Great place.

#5671 2 years ago
Quoted from tigzzz:

Elevation Bowl in Dillon has: Godzilla pro, Mandolorian Premium, AC/DC premium, Metallica pro, Hot Wheels, Black Knight Sword of Rage Premium, Star wars episode 1, and World cup soccer. Hot wheels and BKSOR are in party room on the side by lane 1.

Thanks having a pinhead family time. I have a Zilla LE at hime still in the box. I think the fams going to like it.

Shoot wanted to up load our piks. High scores 1, 2, and 4. Who is YIM!

#5672 2 years ago

Mod - For Sale
New (selling multiple, business) - “I bought these awhile back and decided not to install them on my GNR and to be honest kind of forgot about them until saw them recently. I have never opened the tube, everything is...”
2021-11-22
Greeley, CO
500 (OBO)
Archived after: 13 days
Viewed: 235 times

#5673 2 years ago

Long shot, but am looking for a cubs triple play for my multi-generational-cubs
-fan father in law if anyone should happen across one.

#5674 2 years ago

We just received a Triple Play in collector quality shape. We are replacing the rubbers and adding an LED kit. If the current interested party changes his mind, I'll reach out to you

#5675 2 years ago

Man we had fun at the CO bar last night. The kids were cracking up last night on the way home “did you ever think we would’ve been having a pinball vacating Colorado?” They have skied every day but love the nightly pinball. The wife pipes in guess were pinheads.

#5676 2 years ago

Hey all just posting this here for friend, newer pinsider but totally legit and great guy. Good chance to grab a NIB Godzilla Pro rather than wait if you were looking for one

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
NIB - New in box (personal) - “I bought a Godzilla Pro, thinking I wouldn't find a Premium until late next year, but I lucked out and managed to find a Premium much sooner, so the Pro must go. Still sealed in th...”
2021-11-24
Greeley, CO
6,899 (Firm)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 596 times
Contributed to Pinside

#5677 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Man we had fun at the CO bar last night. The kids were cracking up last night on the way home “did you ever think we would’ve been having a pinball vacating Colorado?” They have skied every day but love the nightly pinball. The wife pipes in guess were pinheads.

Haha glad you guys had fun! Let’s play some games before you leave! I’m just a block away!

#5678 2 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Haha glad you guys had fun! Let’s play some games before you leave! I’m just a block away!

Ha ha ha if you are at the I think the name was Hightop or Highside bar, corner of the road, with games upstairs you got lots of our quarters last night, super fun, great games all running very well. In fact at the 3 locations we have played now not one game had an issue. Kid wants a Ghost Busters now! Octoberfest really drew my son in. Oh and he mentioned how cool the place was for drinking. Thanks for having some of of the outlanes set up tight, makes it more fun for us lesser players, first thing both my kids look at when wondering what games to play.

#5679 2 years ago

Looking for EHOH

Would love to trade my AIQ premium for one. Can add cash. Let me know if anyone would be interested.

Also have a rocky and bullwinkle I’d consider selling or trading

#5680 2 years ago
Quoted from JohnTTwo:

Ha ha ha if you are at the I think the name was Hightop or Highside bar, corner of the road, with games upstairs you got lots of our quarters last night, super fun, great games all running very well. In fact at the 3 locations we have played now not one game had an issue. Kid wants a Ghost Busters now! Octoberfest really drew my son in. Oh and he mentioned how cool the place was for drinking. Thanks for having some of of the outlanes set up tight, makes it more fun for us lesser players, first thing both my kids look at when wondering what games to play.

High side is a great location. Not my games but a close friend of mines. Jeff aka (ffej) does a fantastic job! Glad you guys have been enjoying pinball up here in summit county.

#5681 2 years ago

Anyone have a high quality multicade cocktail or pub table they are looking to sell? I’m looking for one that has controls with a trackball on three sides so that you can play both horizontal and vertical scrolling games. Would like it to have all the popular games that play as close as the originals. If no one has one for sale, any recommendations on brands and distributors would be helpful. Thanks.

#5682 2 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

High side is a great location. Not my games but a close friend of mines. Jeff aka (ffej) does a fantastic job! Glad you guys have been enjoying pinball up here in summit county.

If you own the ones in CO bar we hammered them twice.

MM lanes were pretty open AFM were tight, even though it was pitched a bit high still had several games over 4 Bil. Are you the former pro snowboarded I chatted with. Great line up that Bullwinkle was fun as hell!!!

#5683 2 years ago

Still looking for a Guardians of the galaxy pro. Thank you!!

#5684 2 years ago

Have a No Good Gofers that will be up for trade soon. Looking for a No Fear, Demo Man, Last Action Hero or Sopranos.

#5685 2 years ago

Looking to buy a a DE Star Wars, anyone have one they are looking to sell or know someone that is? Willing to drive up to a 5 hour radius from the Denver area.

#5686 2 years ago

I notice that $6500 S T Next Generation from CL is now on FB market for $8,000 in Dacono.

#5687 2 years ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

I notice that $6500 S T Next Generation from CL is now on FB market for $8,000 in Dacono.

Inflation. Could be $10K by Saturday.

#5688 2 years ago

Still looking for a sopranos! Hoping to give one as a Christmas gift! Any leads would be greatly appreciated

#5689 2 years ago

howdy gang

I'm looking for a nice Nine Ball and a Star Light.

any leads would be greatly appreciated.

thanks

#5690 2 years ago
Quoted from cleanandlevel:

'm looking for a nice Nine Ball and a Star Light.
any leads would be greatly appreciated.

If you find a star light let us know. I have been looking for 15 years. Last one I ran across was in PA but I was too cheap back then. Kicks self now.

#5691 2 years ago

Haven’t posted yet, but I have a tmnt pro for sale/trade if anyone is interested. Thank you.

#5692 2 years ago

Looking to trade my Iron Maiden pro towards a Tron Legacy pro if anybody has any interest. Maybe a straight up sale for one too, depending on price.

#5693 2 years ago

Maybe thinking about parting with one of my games (never sold one before). If anyone has any interest in a Stern Indiana Jones (has tilt topper, LEDs, and shaker) that's HOU and in really good shape (especially playfield), PM me... Haven't officially decided to put it up for sale so no ad just yet...

Jeff

#5694 2 years ago

Hey Mile High pin heads!
Looking for a set of Game of Thrones side armor for my premium. Let me know if any leads. Thanks. Jason

#5695 2 years ago

looking for a nice Radical!, Nine Ball, Galaxy, Magic, Star Light, Cheetah and Defender

thx gang

#5696 2 years ago

I have a friend looking to buy a Harley Davidson, AC/DC or a KISS. anyone have one to sell? PM me... thanks!

#5697 2 years ago

Looking for Ghostbusters (Premium)-le if anyone is looking to sell.

Cheers

#5698 2 years ago

Still looking for a sopranos. Hoping to get one in time for Christmas

#5699 2 years ago

I'd like to find a nice Addam's family. LMK if interested in selling.

#5700 2 years ago
Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Looking to trade my Iron Maiden pro towards a Tron Legacy pro if anybody has any interest. Maybe a straight up sale for one too, depending on price.

Bump, anyone have a Tron that you are looking to trade or sell?

There are 7,464 posts in this topic. You are on page 114 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/114?hl=thizben and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.