IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 150.
#5601 2 years ago

How was the flea market on Sunday? Were there many pins for sale?

#5602 2 years ago
Quoted from HornerSyndrome:

No one had any pins in the flea market. Only 4 people were selling and it was just parts.

#5603 2 years ago
Quoted from demandecan55:

Anyone have a deadpool they are interested in selling? I would buy any version really.

I would consider selling my Deadpool premium. You can shoot me a message

#5604 2 years ago

Next year this needs to be on Saturday morning when the most people will be there.

Jeff

#5605 2 years ago

Hey Colorado pinheads!
I’m looking for a new Fish Tales playfield. Please let me know if you have any leads for me. Thanks a bunch. Jason

#5606 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Next year this needs to be on Saturday morning when the most people will be there.
Jeff

Agree. That would be cool.

#5607 2 years ago
Quoted from Chooga:

Hey Colorado pinheads!
I’m looking for a new Fish Tales playfield. Please let me know if you have any leads for me. Thanks a bunch. Jason

#5608 2 years ago

Looking for an Iron Maiden premium or an AIQ premium. Let me know what you got!

#5609 2 years ago

Don’t suppose anyone has a JJP GNR they are looking to sell or and AIQ premium - if Paddy-o gets his IM premium

#5610 2 years ago

Will trade my ST premium for a Mando premium or pro with cash added.

#5611 2 years ago

Don’t suppose anyone has a JJP GNR they are looking to sell or and AIQ premium - if Paddy-o gets his IM premium

Someone has a AIQ on Denver Craigslist, but he wants $9000 for it

#5612 2 years ago

Looking to trade my AIQ premium

Maybe sell it outright but would rather trade.
Looking for the following trades but open to others

Radical
No fear
BSD
Sopranos
Deadpool premium
Elvira
Love segas

#5613 2 years ago

Had an idea to start a pinball club for people who live in south Denver. I despise downtown and do not like traveling after a long day of work so I figured why not see if some local guys want to get together locally? I was thinking of getting together once a month and meet up at different pinsiders homes to share and enjoy their collection. I am not big into competitive play and really more interested in hanging out-shooting the shit and enjoying the company. Could set up a simple competition with high scores or certain objectives on a title? I am just putting out feelers to see if anyone may be interested in joining the SDPC(South Denver Pinball Club)? From Evans to Ridgegate and from Ken Caryl to Parker, if anyone has an interest please pm me and if we can get enough interest it should be fun. Don't be shy-join the SDPC today!

#5614 2 years ago

Anyone have any recommendations for plating services in northern CO?

#5615 2 years ago
Quoted from Paddy-o:

Looking for an Iron Maiden premium or an AIQ premium. Let me know what you got!

AIQ sorted. Now I just need to find an Iron Maiden premium that someone is willing to part with.

#5616 2 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Damn...I missed it! I probably walked by it a dozen times.

Not to worry! POTC is set back up at Blizzard Mountain Pinball, so if you missed it at Showdown, you can play it here anytime we're open!

#5617 2 years ago

I have a friend looking for his first pin he wants something fun but not too expensive. I am thinking any player condition pins from the late 80's to the early 2000s.

#5618 2 years ago
Quoted from killerrobots:

I have a friend looking for his first pin he wants something fun but not too expensive. I am thinking any player condition pins from the late 80's to the early 2000s.

I have a Whirlwind I would be willing to sell.

#5619 2 years ago

We have already received some good interest in the SDPC- South Denver Pinball Club and it should be fun(some diverse collections). We will compile a list of interest for the next week or so and then plan the first meet-up probably in November-December?

Anyone who lives down south that may be interested in a monthly get together join the SDPC today!

-Also encourage couples to join, my wife is not a big player but loves to drink and talk.

#5620 2 years ago

My friend has a few games he is looking to sell. Aerosmith Premium and a High Roller. Both games he purchased new and both are HUO. He is asking 8K for Aerosmith and 3k for High Roller. SOLD and stayed local!

#5621 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinmeister:

I have a Whirlwind I would be willing to sell.

Whirlwind is on my sort list, lmk what youre looking for

#5622 2 years ago

I've got a NIB Ultraman CE being delivered in the next week (#59) but thinking about trading/selling. Any interest?

Added over 2 years ago:

I opened Ultraman and played and I think I'll be keeping this game for a while

#5623 2 years ago

Ok I’m gonna start this search now. Looking for a sopranos pinball as a Christmas gift for someone. Could purchase now or right before the holidays. Would like to have something lined up so this can come together for me.
Thanks

#5624 2 years ago

Looking for a TMNt pro if anyone is looking to sell .

#5625 2 years ago
Quoted from Bwheels:

TMNT is a surprisingly great game. After playing the Pro and the LE I have to say the Pro plays so much better. Good choice there.

#5626 2 years ago
Quoted from Bwheels:

I have a huo tmnt pro, but am mostly just looking to trade +/- cash since the market is so tight.

#5627 2 years ago

Anyone have a street fighter 2 they want to sell?

#5628 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinster5000:

I have a huo tmnt pro, but am mostly just looking to trade +/- cash since the market is so tight.

Totally get it. Let me know if you change your mind!

#5629 2 years ago

Looking for:

Fish tales
Game of thrones
Monster bash
Twilight zone
Creature from the black lagoon

#5630 2 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Looking for:
Fish tales
Game of thrones
Monster bash
Twilight zone

Making your awesome pinball spot even more awesome!

#5631 2 years ago

Still looking to trade my WOZ for Wonka or Dialed In, would be open to temp trade also.

#5632 2 years ago
Quoted from Bwheels:

Making your awesome pinball spot even more awesome!

Just trying to do my part to give location pinball to the people

#5633 2 years ago

I have a GOT premium I may be willing to sell/trade. Let me know what you have.

#5634 2 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Looking for:
Fish tales
Game of thrones
Monster bash
Twilight zone

I have a GOT premium I may be willing to trade (possibly sell). Let me know what you have.

#5635 2 years ago

I’ve got a space station that I’m gonna put up for sale. Plays 100% with NOS translite, new blue ramp, leds, nvram and a fuse saver kit for the solenoids. Game is good but has paint flaking on the left side of the cab. I have a stencil kit to go with it. $2500 obo.

#5636 2 years ago

Anyone have a GOTG pro they are looking to sell? Thank you!

#5637 2 years ago
Quoted from bajm:

I’ve got a space station that I’m gonna put up for sale. Plays 100% with NOS translite, new blue ramp, leds, nvram and a fuse saver kit for the solenoids. Game is good but has paint flaking on the left side of the cab. I have a stencil kit to go with it. $2500 obo.

This game seems oddly familiar!

#5638 2 years ago

Looking for a Wonka Standard for $8300 or will trade my WOZ for one.

#5639 2 years ago

If anyone has a Cactus Canyon CPR mirrored back glass for sale/trade, please PM me.

#5640 2 years ago

I’m putting up an ad this week for my players condition South Park. We've owned it for 5 years and is a favorite of family and friends for sure. I purchased it from GameExchange. In short, I have moved the machine from my basement, and decided to try to sell it while I have the machine easy to inspect and load in Fort Collins. If it doesn’t sell, I will move it back to our cabin.

$3500obo - cash on the glass gets a great present for the holidays!

I do have pics and a list of extras(translite, NOS plastics, a few mods) I will share in the ad and with any serious buyer. It has been routed and shows wear on the cabinet artwork and playfield in the expected spots. It works, Mr. Hanky, Kenny, all of it.

I play it regularly and continue to set 500M+ scores on it, so I know Spooky and Volcano modes work just fine! It has been in a smoke and pet free home. PM me if you’re interested, and I will update this post with my ad later this week.

Thanks for a moment of your attention.

#5641 2 years ago

Looking to possibly trade my Metallica Premium (monsters) - HUO. Mods: Snake fangs, snake ramp, EL-light on sparky, FUEL gel upgrades, flipper fidelity speakers, ColorDMD

Interested in:
Jurassic Park Premium
Avenger's Infinity Quest

Open to other trade offers. Thanks!

#5642 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-Ike:

I’m putting up an ad this week for my players condition South Park. We've owned it for 5 years and is a favorite of family and friends for sure. I purchased it from GameExchange. In short, I have moved the machine from my basement, and decided to try to sell it while I have the machine easy to inspect and load in Fort Collins. If it doesn’t sell, I will move it back to our cabin.
$3500obo - cash on the glass gets a great present for the holidays!
I do have pics and a list of extras(translite, NOS plastics, a few mods) I will share in the ad and with any serious buyer. It has been routed and shows wear on the cabinet artwork and playfield in the expected spots. It works, Mr. Hanky, Kenny, all of it.
I play it regularly and continue to set 500M+ scores on it, so I know Spooky and Volcano modes work just fine! It has been in a smoke and pet free home. PM me if you’re interested, and I will update this post with my ad later this week.
Thanks for a moment of your attention.

Check you're PM...

Jeff

#5643 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Check you're PM...
Jeff

Thanks Jeff, let me know if you need other pics or info.

Scott

#5644 2 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Just trying to do my part to give location pinball to the people

You

Machine - For Sale

Awesome! This is one of the most reasonably priced games I have seen in a while. I am sure it will go fast.

#5645 2 years ago

Ready to move on both Stranger Things and Mandalorian:

- Stranger Things PRO: $6800.00 includes Topper, pinblades, spinning arcade sign, shooter rod, Pinstadium THINGS UV Kit.
- Mandalorian PRO: $6400.00 includes moving Grogu kit.

Both in perfect condition. PM me if interested. I'll create CL and Pinside ads this weekend.

George

#5646 2 years ago
Quoted from dontpanicflip:

Ready to move on both Stranger Things and Mandalorian:
- Stranger Things PRO: $6800.00 includes Topper, pinblades, spinning arcade sign, shooter rod, Pinstadium THINGS UV Kit.
- Mandalorian PRO: $6400.00 includes moving Grogu kit.
Both in perfect condition. PM me if interested. I'll create CL and Pinside ads this weekend.
George

I will take Mando and will know hopefully about Stranger Things later today, PM sent.

#5647 2 years ago

Both Mando and Stranger Things sold Thanks!

#5648 2 years ago

Update: the South Park sold, thanks to all the interested folks, it was nice to meet more CO people who love pinball.

#5649 2 years ago

Interested in trading for my Earthshaker. I bought it as a project machine but it was actually in too nice of shape to restore. I have a FH and WW and it is just a little too similar in game play so I am look for something a little different. Game is original but overall in nice shape with some small wear areas. I can share pics.

I would consider anything probably 1985 onward including project machines. PM if interested.

#5650 2 years ago

Looking for
Roller coaster tycoon

There are 7,459 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/113?hl=number_runner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.