IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,453 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 150.
#5501 2 years ago

GOT pro still up for trade, have an offer but involves shipping so just checking locally again. Updated want list is Jurassic Park, The Walking Dead, Metallica, Kiss, Aerosmith, Big Buck Hunter, TNA, Mandalorian and Stranger Things.

#5502 2 years ago

LOTR and Dialed In SOLD!! I'll post an update when Mando/Stranger Things are ready

#5503 2 years ago

Anyone know who this seller is? denver.craigslist.org link

Price is egregious for this title but before I even reach out to get better pics just figured I'd check here...

Jeff

#5504 2 years ago

I make a run out to Denver every now and then, Looking to trade a Godzilla LE for a MM Royal, WOZ, or similar. Also have a TZ willing to trade or sell.

Thanks

John

#5505 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Price is egregious for this title but before I even reach out to get better pics just figured I'd check here...
Jeff

Price seems a bit high, however, based upon the limited photos shown on CL it looks to be in really nice condition. Sorry, I don't know the seller on this one.

Gord

#5506 2 years ago
Quoted from jeffro01:

Jeff

Funny I contacted him already bc it was listed at $12,500! I told him just I’d be interested but at market value of $3500-4000ish depending on condition. He said ya I overpriced it and said he will substantially reduce the price on his ad… well $9500 is still insane to me but good luck.

#5507 2 years ago

Same here, got updated pics, then went to talk about price and the communication just stopped. I get it though, when you're that far over anything reasonable looks offensive...

Jeff

#5508 2 years ago

You could try to talk him down by pointing out the South Park in the Banning auction went for only $7,700.

#5509 2 years ago

Eh, not worth the effort. Either the seller will find the right sucker, they'll take it off the market, or they'll accept reality...

Jeff

#5510 2 years ago

Put one in the revamped south park owned casa bonita and make your money back in minutes

#5511 2 years ago

I have a Spike system shaker motor and looking to trade it for a SAM system one.

#5513 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

I have a Spike system shaker motor and looking to trade it for a SAM system one.

I have a Red Tremor Shaker still in the box, works on a SAM pins.

#5514 2 years ago
Quoted from MMGB:

I have a Red Tremor Shaker still in the box, works on a SAM pins.

PM sent.

#5515 2 years ago

Given how tight the market seems recently, I feel a bit silly posting this, but I am looking for a DP or JP Pro/Prem.

#5516 2 years ago

Listed my Mandalorian LE for $10500. Only 120 games on it.
Ted

#5517 2 years ago
Quoted from mslow:

Listed my Mandalorian LE for $10500. Only 120 games on it.
Ted

great deal on a great game!

#5518 2 years ago

I need to thin the herd. Putting up for sale a very nice Jack+Bot sample game with leds and color screen, a good condition WW, and a very nice Grand Lizard with production and repro back glasses, X-pin display, and a NOS PF. Will get prices and pictures posted this weekend.

#5519 2 years ago

Looking for a JP Premium/LE but not willing to pay the insane prices LEs are getting... Figured I'd throw that out there... LOL

Thanks,
Jeff

#5520 2 years ago

Pretty sure a few locals were looking for a reasonably priced South Park

denver.craigslist.org link

#5521 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Pretty sure a few locals were looking for a reasonably priced South Park
denver.craigslist.org link

Yeah, reached out no response though. I'm an idiot and didn't realize when you refresh it changes the CL reply address so I actually sent the person 2 emails... Oops...

Thanks,
Jeff

#5522 2 years ago

Anyone have any Austin Powers they are ready to part with?

#5523 2 years ago

I'm in the market for a player's-condition LOTR. Happy to pay cash, or arrange a trade for my player's-condition Judge Dredd + cash. Any and all leads appreciated!

#5524 2 years ago

If anyone is interested, I have a project Laser cue for sale for $900. Otherwise I'm going to part it out this weekend. works 85% Artwork on playfield and backglass ruined.

i get that parting out a working machine is a no-no, but when no one wants to buy it, got to do something to get some money back.

#5525 2 years ago

Decided to sell my restored T2 if anyone is looking. PM for more details and pics - but it has a new VirtuaPin cabinet with new decals and silkscreened warning labels, new rails, lockdown bar and legs, ColorDMD, FlipperFidelity speakers, restored and cleared playfield, new plastics, rebuilt mechs, inner cab artwork, LEDs throughout, powdercoated shooter and coin door...the list goes on......

#5526 2 years ago

Looking to trade my WOZ ECLE for a DI or Wonka.

#5527 2 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

I have a project Laser cue for sale

PM sent

#5528 2 years ago
Quoted from canoncitypb:

If anyone is interested, I have a project Laser cue for sale for $900. Otherwise I'm going to part it out this weekend. works 85% Artwork on playfield and backglass ruined.
i get that parting out a working machine is a no-no, but when no one wants to buy it, got to do something to get some money back.

This doesn't look that bad at all!

pueblo.craigslist.org link

#5529 2 years ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

This doesn't look that bad at all!
pueblo.craigslist.org link

No naked guys on the playfield kills the deal

#5530 2 years ago

Anyone in Colorado that can do transports to the Northeast, or at the very least, anyone able to pickup a game and bring it to a Fastenal on the “East side” of their LTL map?

#5531 2 years ago
Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

Anyone in Colorado that can do transports to the Northeast, or at the very least, anyone able to pickup a game and bring it to a Fastenal on the “East side” of their LTL map?

PM sent

#5533 2 years ago

Any body close to down town that can help out my daughter?

She mentioned the truck on her TMNT is not registering hits. Shes on Lincoln by speer.

Thanks so much in advance John

#5534 2 years ago

Anyone have bally gameshow they are about done with?

#5535 2 years ago

Looking for a Nascar if anyone is considering selling one anytime soon?

#5536 2 years ago

Just re-listed my TMNT (premium) and dropped the price a couple hundred bucks. Game Exchange told me to expect GnR delivery in the next couple of months so I'd like to move this title along in the near future. Anyone in the area interested? Feel free to swing by and check it out in person.

#5537 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Looking for a Nascar if anyone is considering selling one anytime soon?

Save your time and money, it sucks.

#5538 2 years ago

Any locations get a Godzilla in?

#5539 2 years ago

Just posted my Full Throttle on the marketplace in case anyone is interested. I would prefer to deal with someone local.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/122302

Thanks for looking!

#5540 2 years ago
Quoted from number_runner:

Expecting our machines any day now, they are going to the following locations -

Press Play (Boulder), Stella's Pinball (Greeley) and Control Room in the Springs

#5541 2 years ago
Quoted from Drew13:

Expecting our machines any day now, they are going to the following locations -

Press Play (Boulder), Stella's Pinball (Greeley) and Control Room in the Springs

Oh I didn't know you were running the machines at Stella's up here, that's cool. I need to get my butt down there, heard good things.

#5542 2 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Oh I didn't know you were running the machines at Stella's up here, that's cool. I need to get my butt down there, heard good things.

Nice little spot with good food too.

#5543 2 years ago

Godzilla is at The 1up Colfax.

#5544 2 years ago
Quoted from Jgaltr56:

Just posted my Full Throttle on the marketplace in case anyone is interested. I would prefer to deal with someone local.
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/122302
Thanks for looking!

I went to take some video today and I found a few LEDs flickering so I took the for sale ad down. I think I know how to fix it. I'll put the ad back up when I get it working 100%.

#5545 2 years ago

Anyone know of a Cirqus Voltaire for sale in Colorado? Willing to pay cash or talk trade plus add cash for my nice Theatre of Magic.

#5546 2 years ago

Glad to see the pinball show is still scheduled to happen starting on October 22nd! Exciting and looking forward to

Anyone here going to try to sell or trade a pin? I might like to do that to obtain a classics 70-90's one or a JJP game or premium Ghostbusters. Too many to list them all but Iike original Black Knight, Flash Gordon, TZ and especially looking for a Monster Bash, Totan or Cirqus Voltaire.

#5547 2 years ago

How about a Roller Coaster Tycoon? Anyone got one they'd sell? Thanks!

#5548 2 years ago

Tilt should have one this week.

#5549 2 years ago

Wonderland has one, excited to play it when I go in tomorrow

#5550 2 years ago

Elevation Bowl will have one(Godzilla) on Wednesday

There are 7,453 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/111 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.