5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4,186 posts
  • 270 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by jalpert
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders

You

Topic Gallery

There have been 161 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

twd-bg.IMG_20160507_112724_(resized).jpg
twd-pf.IMG_20160507_112528_(resized).jpg
twd-cab.IMG_20160507_112903_(resized).jpg
IMG_6271_(resized).JPG
IMG_6273_(resized).JPG
IMG_6274_(resized).JPG
IMG_6275_(resized).JPG
IMG_6276_(resized).JPG
IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 4186 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 84.
#501 4 years ago

I wish I agreed with you. In a decent world, I would. But at the end of the day, those are the terms and prices because he sells games with those terms and prices.

I wish that wasn't the case though.

Quoted from bemmett:

It's ridiculous someone would even not let you, that is like buying a used car without someone letting you start it to see if it even worked. There is just no situation where this is ok unless they are selling it for pennies on the dollar and is why no one local will deal with him anymore, the attitude and prices are a joke.

#502 4 years ago

looking for a de time machine, laser war, big guns, and still on the hunt for a street fighter ii

#503 4 years ago
Quoted from Dano:

Pinball machines are so hot these days that they will probably sell regardless.

iukra.jpg

#504 4 years ago

Anyone interested in a Dirty Harry?
$2,500- Firm
Works 100%, you can even play it.
On location at Cuckoo's Nest

#505 4 years ago

Keeping a casual eye out for Judge Dredd, Gorgar, or Sorcerer...

#506 4 years ago

Still trying to find a firepower

#507 4 years ago

Someone who used to work with Gilbert reminded me today that the "sight unseen" rules may only apply to games he doesn't have possession of yet.

Just so people don't get the wrong idea - Gilbert is a nice guy with a wealth of contacts that he uses to get games that would otherwise sit neglected in some old time operators warehouse. But he does things his way, and it's OK with him if that doesn't work for you.

#508 4 years ago
Quoted from jfh:

Someone who used to work with Gilbert reminded me today that the "sight unseen" rules may only apply to games he doesn't have possession of yet.
Just so people don't get the wrong idea - Gilbert is a nice guy with a wealth of contacts that he uses to get games that would otherwise sit neglected in some old time operators warehouse. But he does things his way, and it's OK with him if that doesn't work for you.

Of note, as many Front Range pin people who follow the Denver CL know, as of today, half of the pins have sold. Presumably, they were purchased sight unseen.

#509 4 years ago

Just listed this in the market as well:

Looking for $3,000 OBO, very nice Dale Jr. available FS/FT. Game is in good shape, playfield is in excellent shape with no signs of damage or wear. Cabinet has a few nicks and scrapes but as a whole is in good shape. About half the game is tastefully LED'. Link to additional pictures can be found here:

http://1drv.ms/1Fmt3Di

Dale 002.JPG
DaleJr 004.JPG
DaleJr 012.JPG
DaleJr 032.JPG

#510 4 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Anyone interested in a Dirty Harry?
$2,500- Firm
Works 100%, you can even play it.
On location at Cuckoo's Nest

Played this one. Seems in good shape. Fun machine

#511 4 years ago

Everyone see the Stern Trident $250.00 not working. Just up the street from me. Only 4,019 made.

denver.craigslist.org link

#512 4 years ago
Quoted from 5280wzrd:

Everyone see the Stern Trident $250.00 not working. Just up the street from me. Only 4,019 made.

I'd love to pick that up, but I can't get down to Castle Rock right away.

--Luke

#513 4 years ago

I saw it ad emailed him 10 minutes after I saw the ad with no response. I was still probably 10th in line.

#514 4 years ago

I emailed yesturday morning with no response

#515 4 years ago

looking for a good repair guy in denver, any suggestions?

#516 4 years ago

Trident looked pretty sweet

#517 4 years ago
Quoted from Bwheels:

looking for a good repair guy in denver, any suggestions?

I have a dude . Mike Strauss . I will dig around for his e-mail

#518 4 years ago
Quoted from RobKnapp:

I have a dude . Mike Strauss . I will dig around for his e-mail

thanks

#519 4 years ago

This is Mike Strauss' web link.

http://pikespeakpinball.com/

#520 4 years ago

Hey CO people...

I will be out in yout beautiful area from Sat-Tuesday.

What is the good word? Anything fun happening I should be sure to check out?
Any pinball gatherings?

I am planning to hit Lyons on Sunday for an obligatory visit, but aside from that my schedule is pretty open. Anyone want to play pinball?

#521 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hey CO people...
Any pinball gatherings?
I am planning to hit Lyons on Sunday for an obligatory visit, but aside from that my schedule is pretty open. Anyone want to play pinball?

If you're hitting Lyons, might as well go to Fort Collins and check out Pinball Jones as well. Also the 1up bar in Denver is a good spot for pins and arcade games. I can give plenty on non pin suggestions if you haven't visited here before.

#522 4 years ago
Quoted from Dano:

if you haven't visited here before.

Load up that trailer with mmj...they never check that crossing through Nebraska etc.

#523 4 years ago
Quoted from Dano:

If you're hitting Lyons, might as well go to Fort Collins and check out Pinball Jones as well. Also the 1up bar in Denver is a good spot for pins and arcade games. I can give plenty on non pin suggestions if you haven't visited here before.

Thanks.

#524 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Hey CO people...
Any pinball gatherings?

I'm not aware of anything going on, but if you're going to stop by Press Play in Boulder - let me know and I'll come play if I can.

#525 4 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I'm not aware of anything going on, but if you're going to stop by Press Play in Boulder - let me know and I'll come play if I can.

Ditto.

#526 4 years ago

What is the current game list at PressPlay?
SM, Getaway, T2, XM, tron, acdc, dh, ij, and met?

that is what it appears on the website.

Are Saturday evenings too packed? That may be something perfect since it will be close by after a 15hr drive out on friday night/sat morn.

#527 4 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

What is the current game list at PressPlay?
SM, Getaway, T2, XM, tron, acdc, dh, ij, and met?
that is what it appears on the website.
Are Saturday evenings too packed? That may be something perfect since it will be close by after a 15hr drive out on friday night/sat morn.

Oh man, I don't have control over their site, but will try and get them to change that. I have it updated on the Pinside map. Current lineup is: JD, AFM, TAF, LOTR, FT, TSPP, SS, ST, TWD, SM.

Open till 2am...starting around 9 or 10pm, the dance floor will be *packed*...however the pins are in a room in the back that doesn't get any through traffic (though you have to cross the dance floor to get there). People will wander into the room, play a few games, and then leave. There will be loud music, but you'll have the room to yourself for long stretches of time. Another factor is that spring break starts Friday, so I think that would mean less people than normal.

(Sorry all for the thread de-rail).

#528 4 years ago
Quoted from Dano:

If you head up north to Pinball Jones you are welcome to get in touch with me, my place is on the way to or from and assuming I'm available, welcome to come over and play a few at my place. Send me a message if you think you might end up heading north.

#529 4 years ago

sounds good. thanks all and I will stop the derail now

#530 4 years ago

So who's selling or trading something?

#531 4 years ago

DNO is selling a sweet Dirty harry.

Bemmett is selling a sweet DaleJR.

both people are good sellers with nice machines.

#532 4 years ago
Quoted from Ballsofsteel:

Bemmett is selling a sweet DaleJR.

I'm dropping this down to $2,800 if anyone wants to grab it, have a few people interested and on the fence but I want it gone!

Looking for $2,800 OBO, very nice Dale Jr. available FS/FT. Game is in good shape, playfield is in excellent shape with no signs of damage or wear. Cabinet has a few nicks and scrapes but as a whole is in good shape. About half the game is tastefully LED'. Link to additional pictures can be found here:
http://1drv.ms/1Fmt3Di

#533 4 years ago

Still looking for a South Park or Bride of Pinbot. The wife Black Rose showed up last week so we can scratch that one off the list.

#534 4 years ago

Anybody selling a big buck hunter pinball?

#535 4 years ago
Quoted from Switch:

Still looking for a South Park or Bride of Pinbot. The wife Black Rose showed up last week so we can scratch that one off the list.

South Park: boulder.craigslist.org link

#536 4 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

Yeeeeesh

#537 4 years ago

Looking for an Elvira Party Monsters if anyone has one for sale!

thanks!

#539 4 years ago
Quoted from Switch:

Probably too far but there is someone in Deming, NM with a BOP. If there is way to shake loose your BF I might find a way to facilitate it.

#540 4 years ago

I'm looking for a No Good Gofers, Tales From The Crypt or a Congo if anyone is interested in selling or trading.

#541 4 years ago

Acpinlover, I'm not sure how far you're willing to travel, but there's a 'Congo' for sale in Utah for $4200 (not mine).
The add for it is here: http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=218&ad=33876757&cat=&lpid=&search=pinball&ad_cid=1

#542 4 years ago

I'm looking for an AC/DC premium. I have a TAF and others to trade. Msg me for more info.

#543 4 years ago

Thanks for the lead, but $4,200 for a faded Congo isn't going to happen.

Quoted from Kronnix:

Acpinlover, I'm not sure how far you're willing to travel, but there's a 'Congo' for sale in Utah for $4200

#544 4 years ago
Quoted from nephasth:

$3500 for a south park! Um NO. I like the game because I love the show and the call outs crack me up but for that I am closer to the $2k range.

#545 4 years ago

Don't shoot the messenger.

#547 4 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

Opinions on what this wh20 is worth?

Buy this one instead and save $1,150: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-white-water-williams-1993-1994

Edit: Ha! It's actually the same one.

#548 4 years ago

same guy posted the same game for two different prices

#549 4 years ago

He's asking $4000 not $3500. Do you guys think it's worth it? It has a couple tiny wear spots down to the wood near the pop bumpers, the right side of the cabinet is slightly faded, and there is a small chip on the whirlpool ramp.

#550 4 years ago
Quoted from outcida:

. Do you guys think it's worth it?

Those are a nightmare to shop right?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 249.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Id Rather Play Pinball
€ 80.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 199.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 11.95
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 86.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 999.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
$ 9,500.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 85.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 87.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 49.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Bent Mods
There are 4186 posts in this topic. You are on page 11 of 84.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside