IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,464 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 150.
#5401 2 years ago

Unless I missed it, it looks like our Estes Park seller grabbed that LoTR. Didn't see that on the list until now.

#5402 2 years ago
Quoted from Paddy-o:

Unless I missed it, it looks like our Estes Park seller grabbed that LoTR. Didn't see that on the list until now.

Ad was updated yesterday, I believe you are correct, I don't recall seeing it before. Must have been in good shape, only asking $6000 more than they paid for it

#5403 2 years ago

Made it up the Lyons pinball today. Was a lot of fun, he’s got a Mando up there.

#5404 2 years ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

Made it up the Lyons pinball today. Was a lot of fun, he’s got a Mando up there.

Mando is very good!

#5405 2 years ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

Yes, I was there for most of the day too... The town of Lyons itself was really crowded today with the usual tourists and a festival going on, but it was worth the drive!

#5406 2 years ago
Quoted from N101AA:

Yes, I was there for most of the day too... The town of Lyons itself was really crowded today with the usual tourists and a festival going on, but it was worth the drive!

We stopped by the open air stage and had some beers and enjoyed the music, it was a pleasant surprise.

(And if you think THAT was crowded you must have not been up to Estes park lately. It’s a freaking wreck with all the people moving here.)

#5407 2 years ago

It’s… Ok. Not sure it lives up to the hype.

#5408 2 years ago

I haven’t really done much with pinball in several years. I have a TSPP that hasn’t been played in probably 6+ years, it started to have some problems and I got busy with work/family, that I was looking at getting restored. I found Game Room Treasures online to do that. I was also thinking about getting a Deadpool Pro. Any recommendations of places to buy machines. I’m in Monument so Colorado Springs or Denver are both pretty easy to get to.

#5409 2 years ago

Anyone have a Cirqus Voltaire or TOTAN for sale?

#5410 2 years ago

After my last post and some help from other members I was going to look around some more to get the TSPP shopped if anyone has recommendations.

#5411 2 years ago

Looking for someone in the Boulder area to pick up a game and pack for shipping out East. Will pay for time, and materials, and you’ll end up with buddies out East that will do the same for you when across a fickle seller…pm if you can help…

#5413 2 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Looking for a AIQ pro. Anyone???

PM sent.

#5414 2 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Looking for a AIQ pro. Anyone???

One just went up on Craigslist

#5415 2 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

One just went up on Craigslist

That's mine, he's looking for a cheaper one.

#5416 2 years ago
#5417 2 years ago

I have a beautiful, low-play HUO Stern Jurassic Park LE with Laseriffic topper and zero play field issues. I am potentially looking for in trade: Elvira HOH LE, AFMr LE, AIQ LE, TMNT LE or Led Zeppelin LE (+/- cash as needed).

I can bring the JP LE to your door in Colorado wrapped in Pinball Armor for the right deal. PM me, if interested. Plenty of references available. Trades only. Thanks!

#5418 2 years ago

Hi. Friend of mine is looking for ACDC. Reach out if you can. Cheers!

#5419 2 years ago

Update on the Jurassic Park LE: I'm only looking for an Elvira HOH LE, Attack From Mars Remake LE or an HUO Cirqus Voltaire at this point. I also have the Stern Jurassic Park topper that I can include in the deal. Thank you.

#5420 2 years ago

Anyone selling any music pins? Have a buddy looking for his first pin and asked me to help. He is interested in stern pro models at this time.

Thanks!

#5421 2 years ago

Anybody have a Star Trek Premium/LE they are looking to unload? Thinking about selling my pro to upgrade.

#5422 2 years ago

Anyone need an AC/DC cannon motor?

Part number 511-6968-00

Brand new.

#5423 2 years ago

Anyone need a stern spike / spike 2 shaker motor?

Part number 502-5027-01.

Brand new.

$75.

#5424 2 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Part number 502-5027-01.
Brand new.
$75.

pm sent

#5425 2 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Part number 502-5027-01.
Brand new.
$75.

Would take it as well.

#5426 2 years ago

I've got an Arcade1Up Attack from Mars I need to unload. I've got the Mandalorian coming in this week and Ultraman in the very near future and have literally/figuratively run out of space in my tiny apartment: fortcollins.craigslist.org link $400.00 obo

#5427 2 years ago
Quoted from dontpanicflip:

I've got an Arcade1Up Attack from Mars I need to unload. I've got the Mandalorian coming in this week and Ultraman in the very near future and have literally/figuratively run out of space in my tiny apartment: fortcollins.craigslist.org link $400.00 obo

PM sent

#5428 2 years ago

Update; picked up the creature from the Estes seller. Price was a bit high but fine with it as it’s what I wanted. He’s a good guy, didn’t know it at the time but I’ve dealt with him over the years when he lived in Littleton. Overall good experience

#5429 2 years ago
Quoted from Nixpaints:

Update; picked up the creature from the Estes seller. Price was a bit high but fine with it as it’s what I wanted. He’s a good guy, didn’t know it at the time but I’ve dealt with him over the years when he lived in Littleton. Overall good experience

I believe he’s a flipper. I see games posted from one seller then the next day he has them on his list for another $500. Looks like he pulls them from one storage unit to his.

#5430 2 years ago

I believe it is mike from mirage games in Littleton. He’s a known flipper.

#5431 2 years ago

Was at Co. Bar in Frisco this evening. Nice location.

#5432 2 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Was at Co. Bar in Frisco this evening. Nice location.

Great location and games play amazing!!!

#5433 2 years ago

Thanks for the kind words guys! Been working hard to make it a fun destination when up in the mountains.

Co bar will be having their monthly tournament this Sunday 6PM if anyone is in the area.

Also adding Spider-Man to the line up!

#5434 2 years ago

If anybody saw the Craigslist ad for the estate sale at the Skylark Lounge in Denver, the pinball they had was a Data East The Simpsons. It was pretty beat and looked like it was probably routed it’s entire life. It was already sold when the doors opened at 10am today and the lady I spoke with said it sold for $3K!!! I’m guessing nostalgia won out over actual value for someone

They did have a bunch of cool framed posters, photos, bar stuff, etc. Here’s the details if you want to check it out, it’s going on through Saturday, 10-4 each day. denver.craigslist.org link

I picked up 5 pieces for $65 (small framed items are $10, bigs are $15, other larger pieces are as marked).

#5435 2 years ago

Looking for one of a couple games: TMNT Pro, GotG Pro, and Hot Wheels. Ready to buy at least one of these if anyone has any leads?

#5436 2 years ago
Quoted from Hadojae:

Looking for one of a couple games: TMNT Pro, GotG Pro, and Hot Wheels. Ready to buy at least one of these if anyone has any leads?

Game Exchange shows they have the Hot Wheels in stock @ $6450 https://gameexchange.biz/hot-wheels.html

#5437 2 years ago

Looking for WOZ.

#5438 2 years ago

Tilt just added Led Zep LE. We also have two (2) Mando LEs. Of our 20+ Pinball machines 10 are CE or LE, plus a few premiums. We also have some classics like Twlight Zone, Addams Family, Diner, Whirlwind, among others. We have a full bar and offer food from Shopey's pizza. Put your tokens on your bar tab or bring your own quarters.

New League (Season 22) start Wednesday at 7:00pm. No cost for league, just show up by 6:45 each week to be included in a group. Last season we had over 60 people compete and averaged about 35 each week. It is a casual league, but we use a ladder so that you will generally be playing with players of your skill level.

#5439 2 years ago

Ive got an old Neo Geo cab with a 412 n 1 vertical jamma installed. In the garage and ready to go for 400.

#5440 2 years ago

If anyone missed out on Ultraman my #305 CE spot deposit with PinballStar is up for sale at cost, found a lower numbered game is the reason I'm selling.

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/119012

#5441 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Ive got an old Neo Geo cab with a 412 n 1 vertical jamma installed. In the garage and ready to go for 400.

any photos? I may have a friend looking for one

#5442 2 years ago

I’ve got a very very nice F14 that’s available. Full LED. Pics are included in the ad in Colorado Springs Craigslist. PM if interested. Delivery available.

#5443 2 years ago

I need to make some space so I am selling my WOF. I have owned it about 6 years now and it is in perfect shape. Pretty sure it is HOA but I can't prove it. It still has the manual and Goodie Bag stapled to the wall in the cabinet plus an extra Keith bobblehead in the coinbox.
I live just south of Longmont, PM if interested. $4500
Will donate to Pinside when it sells.

#5444 2 years ago
Quoted from Tazdingo:

I need to make some space so I am selling my WOF.

Tazdingo is a solid guy to contract with. Deal in confidence.

#5445 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Tazdingo is a solid guy to contract with. Deal in confidence.

I can 2nd and 3rd this statement!

#5446 2 years ago
Quoted from Tazdingo:

I need to make some space so I am selling my WOF. I have owned it about 6 years now and it is in perfect shape. Pretty sure it is HOA but I can't prove it. It still has the manual and Goodie Bag stapled to the wall in the cabinet plus an extra Keith bobblehead in the coinbox.
I live just south of Longmont, PM if interested. $4500
Will donate to Pinside when it sells.

It appears I overestimated the local interest in WOF. I have a couple nibbles but no sale yet. Let's see if this gets the job done. $4100 OBO

#5447 2 years ago

Looking for a No Fear

If anyone has one for sale.

#5448 2 years ago

Have a Bally Atlantis up for trade, would really like a LW3 but open to others possibly.

#5449 2 years ago

Looking for a Scared Stiff or AC/DC (newer pro or prem) if anyone is thinking of selling at a decent price.

#5450 2 years ago

Do you folks that route plan to have Halloween or Ultraman on location anytime soon assuming you got early build numbers? I am excited to play one or both.

There are 7,464 posts in this topic. You are on page 109 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/109?hl=bendit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.