IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 150.
#5351 2 years ago

Can anyone recommend a good powder coating service in the Denver area? Thinking about doing legs, rails, and lockdown bar when I get toward the end of a Classic Stern Meteor restoration I just started.

#5352 2 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Can anyone recommend a good powder coating service in the Denver area? Thinking about doing legs, rails, and lockdown bar when I get toward the end of a Classic Stern Meteor restoration I just started.

Contact Bryan (pinside - 6T9judge ) he's done a few for me and I know does pretty well on them.

#5353 2 years ago

Mando LE coming to Tilt this week (hopefully tomorrow). "This is the way . . . " After playing a few pros around town, excited to see the differences in the Limited Edition.

We will also be starting our next season of league in two weeks. We regularly have 30+ players of varying skill levels, but use a ladder, so that players are competing against players of similar skill most weeks. PM me if you are interested. Greg

#5354 2 years ago

Thinking about doing a restore on my Wh20, it is in good condition but thinking I want to take it to the next level? I would like to do a new micro PF, new radcals, and chrome trim. If anyone has the time and is interested in performing the work please let me know.

I also have an extra NIB Mando Pro looking to trade towards HUO Elvis, HUO KISS Pro or maybe towards a restored Adams? I am not interested in selling outright.

Thanks in advance

#5355 2 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

Thinking about doing a restore on my Wh20, it is in good condition but thinking I want to take it to the next level? I would like to do a new micro PF, new radcals, and chrome trim. If anyone has the time and is interested in performing the work please let me know.

I also have an extra NIB Mando Pro looking to trade towards HUO Elvis, HUO KISS Pro or maybe towards a restored Adams? I am not interested in selling outright.

Thanks in advance

I'll put this up there again, not sure his workload but I know he has done full restores

Contact Bryan (pinside - 6T9judge )

#5356 2 years ago

greetings all!

was wondering if anyone knows anyone in the Denver area that makes house calls for pinball machines by chance?

thanks

#5357 2 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I'll put this up there again, not sure his workload but I know he has done full restores

I recently bought a DE JP from Bryan 68Pontinut that he shopped out and cleaned up very nicely. He does good work.

#5358 2 years ago

Looking to sell my routed Game of Thrones pro, has laser etched side armor installed, currently on location at 1up Greenwood Village if you want to see it. $4,200

#5359 2 years ago

Deal pending on GoT.

#5360 2 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Deal pending on GoT.

Ayy that was quick. When are you going to come play Mando at the flip with us? I just want to play that mode where you're on impossible and the others are not!

#5361 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

Ayy that was quick. When are you going to come play Mando at the flip with us? I just want to play that mode where you're on impossible and the others are not!

Well the GOT pro is coming to Loveland so if you convince Donavan to bring it to me then you may get your wish . Would save me the drive to Greenwood Village and I can give him the gas money I would have spent.

#5362 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

Well the GOT pro is coming to Loveland so if you convince Donavan to bring it to me then you may get your wish . Would save me the drive to Greenwood Village and I can give him the gas money I would have spent.

Bring it up tomorrow Donavan! It's league night at flipside, should be a decent crowd. That would be cool if it works out and you guys can come. It's great being able to hang out again after the pandemic

#5363 2 years ago

Ummm, nah.
Too busy lately to do it, but would like to.
Btw, have a 290m on impossible mode....

#5364 2 years ago
Quoted from cleanandlevel:

was wondering if anyone knows anyone in the Denver area that makes house calls for pinball machines by chance?

I do house calls for EM pinball machines.

/Mark

#5365 2 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Second this. He does great work

#5366 2 years ago
Quoted from cleanandlevel:

greetings all!
thanks

Jim Francis One Note Jukebox does work at Tilt and also makes house calls. He does arcades and pinball work. He is typically out a few weeks. [email protected] (303) 567-9999

Per above Mark Gibson does excellent EM work and a wealth of knowledge.

#5367 2 years ago

Mando LEs are on the floor . . . They will be in action for league tonight.

#5368 2 years ago

Damn. I’ve been looking for a got pro too

#5369 2 years ago

*****NEW LOCATION ALERT*****

We are officially open!!! Flip A Coin arcade bar located in the basement of Bite Me Cake Company in Pueblo, Co is now open for business!!

Bite Me Cake Company
Flip A Coin arcade Bar
233. S Union Ave
Pueblo, Co 81003

Hours:
Friday, July 16, 6 PM to Close ?? 21+
Saturday, July 17, 12 PM to 6 PM, all ages (with an adult parent). 6 PM to Close ?? 21+ Hope to see you all There - The Bite Me Crew.

Current game list:

Stern stars
Elvira and the party monsters
The Mandalorian pro
Beam stokers dracula
Swords of fury
Williams Indiana Jones
Bride of pinbot
Space station
Deadpool pro
Elvira scared stiff
Theatre of magic
Barracora
Jackbot
Meteor
Funhouse
Jurassic Park pro
World Cup soccer 94
The Addams family
Gilligans island
Attack from mars

Frogger
Galaga
Ms Pac-Man
Gorf
Centipede
Joust
Crystal castles
Astroids deluxe
Missile command
VS excitebike
VS super Mario bros
Donkey Kong jr

#5370 2 years ago

Thanks everyone. I am happy to help the pinball community any way I can. Let me know if you need powder coating or restoration.

#5371 2 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

*****NEW LOCATION ALERT*****
We are officially open!!! Flip A Coin arcade bar located in the basement of Bite Me Cake Company in Pueblo, Co is now open for business!!
Bite Me Cake Company
Flip A Coin arcade Bar
233. S Union Ave
Pueblo, Co 81003
Hours:
Friday, July 16, 6 PM to Close ?? 21+
Saturday, July 17, 12 PM to 6 PM, all ages (with an adult parent). 6 PM to Close ?? 21+ Hope to see you all There - The Bite Me Crew.
Current game list:
Stern stars
Elvira and the party monsters
The Mandalorian pro
Beam stokers dracula
Swords of fury
Williams Indiana Jones
Bride of pinbot
Space station
Deadpool pro
Elvira scared stiff
Theatre of magic
Barracora
Jackbot
Meteor
Funhouse
Jurassic Park pro
World Cup soccer 94
The Addams family
Gilligans island
Attack from mars
Frogger
Galaga
Ms Pac-Man
Gorf
Centipede
Joust
Crystal castles
Astroids deluxe
Missile command
VS excitebike
VS super Mario bros
Donkey Kong jr

Makin' me want to start building my house out there even sooner. Nice!

#5372 2 years ago

Hey all! Looking for a creature or scared stiff if anyone, or knows anyone who might be willing to part

#5373 2 years ago

FS: Flash Gordon. Very nice original with great cabinet color, backglass and Mylar covered playfield. Plastics are good. Needs new targets. All of the boards have been gone through by tech and the Strobe board has been recapped. One connector needs redone. PM for more details and price.

#5374 2 years ago
Quoted from Nixpaints:

Hey all! Looking for a creature or scared stiff if anyone, or knows anyone who might be willing to part

SS has been hard to find for a while, but when did CFTBL become $7K and hard to find? Good luck with your search.

#5375 2 years ago
Quoted from Nixpaints:

Some one in Estes Park is selling a CFTBL on craigslist.

denver.craigslist.org link

#5376 2 years ago
Quoted from CoPinfan:

Some one in Estes Park is selling a CFTBL on craigslist.
denver.craigslist.org link

You think they would have taken some pictures before storing them.

#5377 2 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

You think they would have taken some pictures before storing them.

Yeah that is a little odd.

#5378 2 years ago

I feel like that Estes ad originally popped up months ago with the same list of unsold games

#5379 2 years ago

I can confirm the Estes posts are legit. I know the seller.

#5380 2 years ago
Quoted from PINQUEST:

I can confirm the Estes posts are legit. I know the seller.

Yep I’ve sold to that seller, they are legit, just a weird ad with no photos.

#5381 2 years ago

Ditto I know the seller in Estes and know someone else who purchased one of the games (dead pool) . . . He works a busy schedule, so may not get back to right away

#5382 2 years ago

Thanks guys. I’ve been in contact with the seller from Estes. What I perceived as a lack of interest in selling could be explained by a busy work schedule. I’ll keep at it

#5383 2 years ago

I was up in Frisco last week and spent some time at Co. Bar. I had a blast. Very well maintained games. Glad to have something like that up in the mountains. I would hate to be away from pinball while I am up enjoying the mountains, lol.

#5384 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

I was up in Frisco last week and spent some time at Co. Bar. I had a blast. Very well maintained games. Glad to have something like that up in the mountains. I would hate to be away from pinball while I am up enjoying the mountains, lol.

Do they allow minors? Want to get over and play Mando.

#5385 2 years ago
Quoted from Boondocker:

Do they allow minors? Want to get over and play Mando.

Yes! They advertise out front that they are kid friendly. They get their food from Ollie's across the way from them which also has a kids menu.

#5386 2 years ago
Quoted from thekaiser82:

Thanks for the kind words! Glad you had fun!

Yep minors welcome!

#5387 2 years ago

Someone just got an amazing score on Craigslist for lord of the rings($200) if that’s legit. Was told it already sold.

#5388 2 years ago

Curious if anyone on here saw the Craigslist ad this morning for a $200 “Lord of the Rings Pinball” that was in a listing for a washer, dryer, refrigerator as well. Sounds like he sold it almost immediately, is there some sort of LotR toy out there I’m not aware of or did someone just get the most ridiculous deal ever?

#5389 2 years ago
Quoted from Pinster5000:

Someone just got an amazing score on Craigslist for lord of the rings($200) if that’s legit. Was told it already sold.

LOL! Jinx!

#5390 2 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Thanks for the kind words! Glad you had fun!
Yep minors welcome!

Yeah for sure. The MMR Royal was great. It got a lot of my quarters, lol.

#5391 2 years ago

I saw that LOTR ad, if it’s not a toy and is the real thing that’s one very ill-informed seller. Their loss, congrats to whoever got it.

#5392 2 years ago

Haha, probably too good to be true but would love to hear if someone scored that deal

#5393 2 years ago

Considering the seller put their address in the listing I'm sure *someone* just showed up and got it.

#5394 2 years ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

Considering the seller put their address in the listing I'm sure *someone* just showed up and got it.

*waiting to see LOTR pop up in the “Current Collection” list for @charles_kline* Haha!

#5395 2 years ago
Quoted from SketchyMcDuff:

*waiting to see LOTR pop up in the “Current Collection” list for Charles_Kline* Haha!

No unfortunately its probably going to pop up on CL in a few days from either Lakewood or Dacono.

#5396 2 years ago

Just listed my Jokerz! for sale on FB for $3295. May seem a little high but lots of new bits and a very clean PF for a proto.

#5397 2 years ago

I'm up in Crested Butte right now just hanging out for a few days. Any locations I should be aware of or surrounding areas?

#5398 2 years ago

greetings all, kind of a long shot but I'm looking for a Beatles Diamond Edition in the Denver area if anyone has any leads.

thanks

#5399 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'm up in Crested Butte right now just hanging out for a few days. Any locations I should be aware of or surrounding areas?

Taylor park is one of my favorite places in the state. You're not far away. Take the drive up to Tin Cup, there's a neat cemetary there. Buried by catholic and protestant. My grandpa started fishing there when he got home from WWII. He told me the madam of the whorehouse died and the townsfolk wouldn't allow her to be buried in either section so they buried her far off. The whores got pissed and dug her up years later and buried her in the proper cemetery. I've forgotten her name now, but we found her grave years ago. Lots of great history there as well as in St. Elmo. Mirror lake is awesome as well but you'll need to be in a 4x4. Hope you have a good time in the mountains Kim.

#5400 2 years ago

Elevation Arcade (located in Elevation Bowl) in Dillon has a Mandalorian Premium on the way. Depending on how long shipping takes it should be ready to play on Friday.

There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 108 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/108 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.