IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 5318 posts in this topic. You are on page 107 of 107.
#5301 9 days ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Coming up to Denver area this weekend for a visit. I saw that some ops are getting Mandalorian machines as of yesterday. Anyone know if there will be one on location already up there? I won’t get the chance to play one in AZ for quite a while. Will be in the Highlands Ranch area and already plan on hitting a few spots as I can.

Co bar in Frisco will have one but I’m not expecting it till next week.

#5302 9 days ago
Quoted from RichandKellie:

Machine - For Sale

Attack from Mars

New!

Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean “Playfield wear just outside the scoop and cabinet fade on one side. Scoop does have a cliffy but it was installed prior to me so I am not sure what it looks like underneath.

Game ...”

1 day ago

Arvada, CO

6,400 (OBO)

RichandKellie

Selling a Bally AFM if anyone is looking.

sent a couple PMs

#5303 9 days ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Coming up to Denver area this weekend for a visit. I saw that some ops are getting Mandalorian machines as of yesterday. Anyone know if there will be one on location already up there? I won’t get the chance to play one in AZ for quite a while. Will be in the Highlands Ranch area and already plan on hitting a few spots as I can.

1up Greenwood Village should have one soon. Great place!

#5304 8 days ago

Colorado Pinball Pub on Sante Fe posted on FB that they will have a Mando soon, but didn't list a date.

#5305 8 days ago

We will have mando at bite me cake company

#5306 8 days ago

I’m looking for a newer Stern pro. Hoping to find a Deadpool but would consider TMNT and Stranger Things. PM me, if you have one to sell. Thanks!

#5307 8 days ago

Just moved to Castle Rock from Indiana a couple weeks ago. Excited to learn more about the pinball scene in this state.

I have a HUO Avengers IQ premium (600 plays) that I am hoping to trade locally for a premium TMNT. Please PM me with any leads.

Thanks!

#5308 7 days ago
Quoted from jacksparrow0112:

Just moved to Castle Rock from Indiana a couple weeks ago. Excited to learn more about the pinball scene in this state.

Welcome aboard mate!

#5309 7 days ago

Still looking for a stern pirates in any condition.

#5310 7 days ago

Looking for a Austin powers let me know if your thinking of selling!

#5311 7 days ago

Check dumpsters near pinball arcades

Quoted from V8haha:

Looking for a Austin powers let me know if your thinking of selling!

#5312 7 days ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Check dumpsters near pinball arcades

I wish it was that easy!

#5313 7 days ago

Looking for a Fireball Classic. Any condition considered.
Please let me know.
Thanks

#5314 5 days ago

Looking to trade my beautiful Fathom, plus or minus cash.
I currently have TX-Sector at the top of my wish list. However, I'm open to suggestion and I'm not stuck in the 80's as these two titles might imply.
Thanks

#5315 3 days ago

I have a friend that wants a Mando LE. He is willing to pay the flipper price. Anyone got a spot for sale?

#5316 3 days ago

Mando has landed at Co. Bar in Frisco
Come flip if your up visiting the mountains!

Also looking for a large changer AC6000 would be ideal

#5317 1 day ago

I ordered a Pteranodon figure to put in my JP. It is the one you see commonly put in this game. They sent me a bunch instead of just the one I ordered. I have given a couple away to neighbor kids and mounted one in my game. I have two left. If you are up in the north Boulder/Longmont area and would like one of them shoot me a PM.
I was going to attach a picture but just figured out that function is disabled in this sub-forum. It is the PAPO model, you can search it if you don't know what they look like.

#5318 11 hours ago

Looking for the following machines:

JP Premium
AIQ Premium
TOTAN
ACNC

If anyone is selling, I’m looking to buy!

There are 5318 posts in this topic. You are on page 107 of 107.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside