IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,453 posts in this topic. You are on page 106 of 150.
#5251 2 years ago

WTH is Pindustry? Saw their sign near I-25 and Arapahoe rd, maybe the old CB and Potts?

Googled and looks like a barcade?

#5252 2 years ago

I have a bunch of parts I am selling.
Topper for America’s most haunted
Revenge from mars
Decals, plastics, a hard drive, new pinball 2000 glass, used but good condition glass
cpr earthshaker back glass
baby Pac-Man playfield
woz playfield has damage
Hyperball back glass
Pm me for details

#5253 2 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

WTH is Pindustry? Saw their sign near I-25 and Arapahoe rd, maybe the old CB and Potts?
Googled and looks like a barcade?

...and more! https://thepindustry.com/

#5254 2 years ago

Who’s behind it? (The pins and vids)

#5255 2 years ago

Looks like a similar concept to a place called Pins Mechanical in Columbus, OH

#5256 2 years ago

Good luck all. If its real
denver.craigslist.org link

#5257 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I called about a half hour ago. Straight to voicemail, I doubt I'll get a call back

#5258 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I saw it this morning and I LOVE my Goldeneye by Sega, but I just can't bring myself to deal with the probable drama/scam-ish nature a 4k machine for 750 brings to mind. Curious if anyone tries

#5259 2 years ago

Who’s the lucky duck who got this?

I just finally got the “it’s sold” text after calling and texting shortly after posted.

https://www.klovimg.com/images/2021/05/08/85D56291-E93A-4922-8791-09FE6A042B07.th.png

#5260 2 years ago

A friend of mine got that Apollo 13. He said he called when the ad was a minute old and was first to respond then when he was on his way someone told the seller they would give her $2K if they could pick it up later in the week. Thankfully the seller gave my bud right of first refusal to match that offer.

#5261 2 years ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

A friend of mine got that Apollo 13. He said he called when the ad was a minute old and was first to respond then when he was on his way someone told the seller they would give her $2K if they could pick it up later in the week. Thankfully the seller gave my bud right of first refusal to match that offer.

Wow, that was fortunate. Good on the seller for keeping their word and great score for your friend

#5262 2 years ago

#5263 2 years ago

I was cleaning out my spare parts cabinet today and ran across some Cliffy type protectors for Dailed In. I say Cliffy type because it looks like they came from Jersey Jack's Parts department. There are two, one for the cell phone scoop and one for the SIM card scoop. I have no need for them so if you can use them reach out to me and I can figure out how to get them to you.

#5264 2 years ago

Looking for an electric stairs climbers / Escalera. Anybody in Colorado looking to sell?

#5265 2 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

A food hall is going into the old C.B. Potts building.

Pindustry is going into the building where Autotek, Jackson's Sports Bar and Grill, and a large auto leasing company used to be. An open-air second level is currently being added to the building which is what I assume will be for the 2 stages for live music that can accommodate up to 900 people supposedly. I'm sure the residents in the adjacent apartment building will be real happy about that. While I'm a little bit excited for a place like Pindustry to be within walking distance of my house, I hope any pinball machines there aren't overpriced, poorly maintained games like ones found at Punch Bowl Social and Moe's.

#5266 2 years ago

Apparently it’s the people who used to own celebrity sports center. Back in the day, they ran their own games so it could be nobody local is doing it.

Pindustry as in bowling pin, not pinball. I wasn’t sure, thought maybe it could be pinball.

Quoted from N101AA:

A food hall is going into the old C.B. Potts building.
Pindustry is going into the building where Autotek, Jackson's Sports Bar and Grill, and a large auto leasing company used to be. An open-air second level is currently being added to the building which is what I assume will be for the 2 stages for live music that can accommodate up to 900 people supposedly. I'm sure the residents in the adjacent apartment building will be real happy about that. While I'm a little bit excited for a place like Pindustry to be within walking distance of my house, I hope any pinball machines there aren't overpriced, poorly maintained games like ones found at Punch Bowl Social and Moe's.

#5267 2 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Apparently it’s the people who used to own celebrity sports center. Back in the day, they ran their own games so it could be nobody local is doing it.
Pindustry as in bowling pin, not pinball. I wasn’t sure, thought maybe it could be pinball.

The site does mention "duck pin bowling". That would be cool and a blast from the past for me. I grew up in New England where duck pin bowling primarily resides (Connecticut / Vermont / Mass / Rhode Island / New Hampshire area). Never seen duck pin bowling outside of New England. Never seen Candlepin bowling outside of Mass or Vermont, either....that's another fun (and more difficult) variation of regular "10 pin" bowling.

#5268 2 years ago

According to their home page, games will include "vintage pinball". I wonder though what is their definition of "vintage".

https://thepindustry.com/

#5269 2 years ago

I had only seen duck pin bowling in Milwaukee, Wisconsin...but I suppose I've never looked for it anywhere else.

#5270 2 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

I had only seen duck pin bowling in Milwaukee, Wisconsin...but I suppose I've never looked for it anywhere else.

I'm from Milwaukee, and it was definitely there. Actually a lot of fun...

#5271 2 years ago

I bowl a lot - regular 10-pin semi-pro tournaments almost every weekend in the Denver area (which is why I don't get much of an opportunity to play in pinball tournaments). Before the pandemic, my wife and son and I went back to New England to visit family. I took my son duck pin bowling in my old center in Cheshire, CT one morning and in the afternoon, on our way to VT to see my sister, we stopped in Agawam, MA to bowl a few Candlepin games. That was a blast...

If I had the space, I'd love to collect all of the bowling themed pins I could from the 60's onward. If I had the money, I'd start with The Big Lebowski.

#5272 2 years ago
Quoted from N101AA:According to their home page, games will include "vintage pinball". I wonder though what is their definition of "vintage".
https://thepindustry.com/

The Attack From Mars for sale at Game Exchange had a Sold to Pindustry sticker on it a few weeks ago.

#5273 2 years ago
Quoted from number_runner:

The Attack From Mars for sale at Game Exchange had a Sold to Pindustry sticker on it a few weeks ago.

Most people aren't that in to pinball, so to them AFM might be considered vintage?

#5274 2 years ago

Looking to buy a stern POTC so you can buy a Mandolorian!

#5275 2 years ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

Still sucks your friend had to pay more for it than what the seller was originally asking though.

#5276 2 years ago
Quoted from pfinny:

Still sucks your friend had to pay more for it than what the seller was originally asking though.

Yep, I guess some people think "It's already spoken for" doesn't apply to them.

#5277 2 years ago

Hi guys, anyone have an old roached out Whirlwind playfield that is just laying around? Maybe after a pf swap? I am looking for one to use to create a dimple template. I am essentially trying to do a scratch build and it sounds like the CPR playfields have next to no accurate holes.

Would love to just borrow it, maybe for a case of good beer or a bottle of wine.

Or if you are selling for a small price that would be fine too.

Thanks!

#5278 2 years ago

Ive got a Neo Geo cab that has space invaders deluxe graphics and a 412 in 1 vertical Jamma in it. PM if interested.

#5279 2 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Hi guys, anyone have an old roached out Whirlwind playfield that is just laying around? Maybe after a pf swap? I am looking for one to use to create a dimple template. I am essentially trying to do a scratch build and it sounds like the CPR playfields have next to no accurate holes.
Would love to just borrow it, maybe for a case of good beer or a bottle of wine.
Or if you are selling for a small price that would be fine too.
Thanks!

I am not sure it will work for you but I just finished doing a wall hanging of a trashed Whirlwind playfield. The back is wired up with LEDS and not easily accessible but the front is free from any items. I can send you pics if you want.

#5280 2 years ago

I ended up with 2 Attack from Mars Arcade 1 Ups. I bought one for our cabin and my awesome wife bought one as well. Would love for a pinsider to get it rather than taking it back to Best Buy. I’d sell it for the $650 I paid. Dm me if interested.

#5281 2 years ago

Time for a lineup change, I am not looking to sell my collection... but,
I do have a very nice Congo up for TRADE(mostly looking for 90s Bally/Williams +/- cash) or
A nice ripleys up for SALE! I have not posted these but am up for offers and will provide you with any info/pics necessary, both games are from pinsiders off this forum and will make a donation. Will respond to offers in order, but it won’t be immediately. Wishful thinking I know... but I’m looking for, in no particular order
Champion pub
Totan
Ngg
Junk yard
Bsd
Tom

#5282 2 years ago

Anyone have a Data East Simpsons they want to sell?

#5283 2 years ago

Hey neighbors. I know it's a drive, but in case anyone's looking for a R & M and maybe has a sweet, sweet BOP for me. Could work out some transportation for the right deal I'm sure.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-trade-rick-and-morty-blood-suckers-edition-2

#5284 2 years ago

I’m looking for a nice STTNG if anyone is looking to sell.

#5285 2 years ago

Looking for a Creature if anyone is willing to part. Have a nice NGG I’d be willing to trade plus cash or I’d be happy to buy outright as well.

#5286 2 years ago

If any of you guys have a Polk PSW10 laying around you would part with PM me.

#5287 2 years ago

I am in the market for a Stranger Things Premium.

#5288 2 years ago

Looking for a local (CO/WYO) Starship Troopers or Attack from Mars (Old Skool). New to Pinside but have plenty of local references.

#5289 2 years ago

Co. Bar pinball tournament tonight and stranger things launch party.
6pm Frisco co
$5 to enter all money going to top 3

Come on by if you can make it!

#5290 2 years ago

Selling my JJP GnR CE
$17K

Only 500 CE games made. Playfield is perfect as is the entire machine. Zero playfield issues.

If you've read the JJP threads then you will understand why I am selling and selling well below market value.

Strongly prefer a regional sale with same day personal inspection and removal.

This is a beautiful, fantastic playing game but I no longer have the heart for it.

#5291 2 years ago

Off topic but any Pinhead interested in software for a PGA Championship arcade? Have manual and all installation disks. Similar to golden tee. Took it out of a machine to make a MAME arcade. Free to whomever

#5292 2 years ago

Selling a few things from Lyons Classic Pinball:

Atlantis: $1900 (Bally 1989)
Cover Girl: $900 (Gottlieb 1962)
Contact: $500 (Williams 1978 widebody with two sets of double flippers)
Pair of Nip It machines: let's discuss
The old soda/vending machine: make me an offer
Trident: project in "rough shape" $100 (Stern 1979)

Message me directly on Pinside (or text if you've got my number) for more info or pics.

#5293 2 years ago

Received a deposit and game is likely sold.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/for-sale-guns-n-roses-ce-7

#5294 2 years ago

Thinking of selling/trading my monster bash LE if anyone is in the market let me know.

GNR has been on my mind also Adam’s family but will consider anything not currently in my collection.

#5295 2 years ago

Still wouldn’t mind trading my JP pro for an AIQ pro

#5296 2 years ago

Hello, all. I will be heading that way shortly, and I can deliver to your door in Colorado. I have a Wonka CE that I bought directly from JJP earlier this year. It has nearly $500 of the best mods installed, and the coin door has been painted by Back Alley Creations to match. She is a beauty and has less than 200 plays. I am looking for an Elvira LE, or a Stranger Things LE/Premium, Deadpool LE/Premium, SW Comic Art Premium, or a Black Knight LE/Premium. I will also consider a cash sale. Please PM me with any interest or questions. Thanks!

#5297 2 years ago

Looking for a Star Trek TNG, a Star Trek (Premium/Pro), or a Star Wars (Premium/Pro) as our first pin and birthday surprise. Any interest, please let me know! Thanks!

#5298 2 years ago

SOLD!
Machine - For Sale
Attack from Mars Archived
Used - shows wear but 100% working and clean - “Playfield wear just outside the scoop and cabinet fade on one side. Scoop does have a cliffy but it was installed prior to me so I am not sure what it looks like underneath. Game ...”
2021-06-09
Arvada, CO
6,400 (OBO)
Archived after: 5 days
Viewed: 718 times
Contributed to Pinside

Selling a Bally AFM if anyone is looking.

#5299 2 years ago

Putting some arcades up for sale. Need to get some of the newer games

1. Primal rage $800
2. Simpsons 4 player $2000
3.T2 $1500
4. Captain America and the avengers $1800
5. Rev X $1400
6. Off road 3 player $2200

All games are at co bar so their in good shape play 100% and cosmetically looks good new T molding and others.

Any questions let me know

#5300 2 years ago

Coming up to Denver area this weekend for a visit. I saw that some ops are getting Mandalorian machines as of yesterday. Anyone know if there will be one on location already up there? I won’t get the chance to play one in AZ for quite a while. Will be in the Highlands Ranch area and already plan on hitting a few spots as I can.

There are 7,453 posts in this topic. You are on page 106 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/106 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.