IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,453 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 150.
#5201 3 years ago

Co bar claims to have staffing problems. We were there more than 10 days ago and it was closed. No note on door or update on their website. It’s a shame. Hope they get opened up again.

#5202 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I'll look, if I have some you can have them.
What era/types are you looking for?

Prefer the plastic black ones. I thought I had enough for the new location. I was wrong

#5203 3 years ago
Quoted from mslow:

Co bar claims to have staffing problems. We were there more than 10 days ago and it was closed. No note on door or update on their website. It’s a shame. Hope they get opened up again.

Hope so too. The least they could do is post an update or leave a note out of respect of the customers that wasted a trip

#5204 3 years ago
Quoted from Nixpaints:

Hope so too. The least they could do is post an update or leave a note out of respect of the customers that wasted a trip

In these days its always best to call ahead for anything, never know what the status of places are.

#5205 3 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Prefer the plastic black ones. I thought I had enough for the new location. I was wrong

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/545-5090-00

#5206 3 years ago

Anyone have a gilligan's island they would sell?

#5207 3 years ago

Hello

I’m sorry about the inconvenience of Co bar being shut down. I unfortunately only run the game’s and have no say over the bars operation. They were having staffing issues as our county has some very strict regulations. I’ve been informed that they will reopen Friday back to normal hours 4pm on.

Again sorry for any inconvenience
Thanks
Ian

#5208 3 years ago

I have an LE Monsterbash Topper that I no longer need (sold the machine). Wanted to see if there is local interest before moving to the marketplace.

DG

#5209 3 years ago

I have a HUO Stern Simpsons I am open to trading. It has: Color DMD, Pinball Bulbs LED kit, playfield game blades and plastic protectors. It's immaculate. Looking for a TOTAN, Hobbit, AFM LE, Whitewater, Tron, maybe others

#5210 3 years ago

Checking one last time before I pursue another route if anyone has a Willy Wonka LE or CE they might be wanting to sell or trade. I am willing to trade my POTC LE as part of the deal

1 week later
#5211 3 years ago

We're Back!!!

#5212 3 years ago
Quoted from jerryl:

We're Back!!!

I brought my pencil!

#5213 3 years ago
Quoted from bluespin:

I brought my pencil!

Gimme something to write on, man!

#5214 3 years ago

Ah Man, I think the clock is slowwww...

#5215 3 years ago

I don't feel tardy.....

#5216 3 years ago

Hiiiiiiiiiii

#5217 3 years ago

Pinball tournament at co bar this Saturday April 17th

Frisco co

Same rules and setup as last time

Start times
3:30

Any questions let me know!
906 360 9090
Ian

#5218 3 years ago

ISO: Flight 2000 or Meteor project, working or non-working, within ~120 miles of Denver area.

#5219 3 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

I don't feel tardy.....

You sound like you got it bad...

#5220 3 years ago

I'm looking for a Stern Galaxy if anyone has one they'd consider parting with.

#5221 2 years ago

I have a beautifully restored ‘Getaway’, a ‘Goldeneye’ with zero “crotch wear” and gold armor/coin box/rails, and an HUO ‘Total Nuclear Annihilation’ that I can bring to Colorado for the right trade. I’m looking for a ‘Stranger Things’ Premium or LE, ‘Elvira HOH’ Premium or LE, ‘Star Wars’ comic art Premium, or ‘Attack From Mars’ remake LE. PM me, if you’re interested. Thanks.

#5222 2 years ago

Bay watch has been sold! eheilner Over in Loveland is the new owner! Extremely nice family, pleasant transaction! Waiting on that May 4th release now!

#5223 2 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Bay watch has been sold! eheilner Over in Loveland is the new owner! Extremely nice family, pleasant transaction! Waiting on that May 4th release now!

I'm not sure loveland can handle two Baywatch's. That alot of Sega greatness and cheesiness for one town!

#5224 2 years ago

I’m looking for a Bally 4 Million BC EM. Shoot me a message if anyone has one they’d sell (or knows of one that might be for sale)

Thanks!

-Charles

#5225 2 years ago

Thinking about trading Deadpool premium for stranger things premium. Let me know if any interested.

#5226 2 years ago

That custom made Game Boy arcade on CL looks interesting, I almost want to go look at it just to see the amount of work put into it. denver.craigslist.org link

New bar coming to town in Centennial that will have games and huge roof-top patio. The website says they will have vintage pinball machines? Still under construction but excited that more venues are popping up-good stuff.

Pindustry

https://thepindustry.com/

-I may be letting go of an extra vintage prize egg machine(great for kids) that I have if anyone is interested?

#5227 2 years ago

I picked up a HS2: The Getaway this weekend as a project and need a new backglass (has the translite but they had broken the glass). Anyone have a spare sheet of the glass for a Williams backglass circa 1992? trim channel would be great as well.

Thanks

#5228 2 years ago

Some interesting prices on CL this week

#5229 2 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

Some interesting prices on CL this week

I thought that as well. I've always found it interesting Colorado pinheads tend not to overpay. Those overpriced games get relisted over and over, and it seems like it's been that way for years.

#5230 2 years ago

Anyone have a buck rogers they might sell?

#5231 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

I thought that as well. I've always found it interesting Colorado pinheads tend not to overpay. Those overpriced games get relisted over and over, and it seems like it's been that way for years.

I did not quite get the CL reference until I checked the local pinball listings. Now I see what you mean. Whitewater, Creature From The Black Lagoon and the original Guns 'N Roses at, shall we say, prices on the higher side. I can only say that my Creech has the original hologram and it works. Should I sell it? I will take $8500 and not a penny less.

#5232 2 years ago
Quoted from reynolds531:

I did not quite get the CL reference until I checked the local pinball listings. Now I see what you mean. Whitewater, Creature From The Black Lagoon and the original Guns 'N Roses at, shall we say, prices on the higher side. I can only say that my Creech has the original hologram and it works. Should I sell it? I will take $8500 and not a penny less.

Unfortunately, IMO there's alot of greedy pinball owners in the Denver area....

#5233 2 years ago
Quoted from reynolds531:

Pinside will probably pay that much with the insanity that's been going on lately. Although, it's nothing new I suppose. Post it here and you'll have fellow creech owners claiming it's a deal.

#5234 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

For certain machines I'd overpay, if it was an immaculate example, but it seems like many of the listings of late are high price with the bonus of needing to do some restoration. I know the market is slim for machines, but society reopening will shift the market, for sure. I guess if you can get what you're asking, good for you. I'm always surprised when it's high-priced and says "firm". That removes my interest. Always better to have locals you buy from and sell to. Takes the frustration out of it.

#5235 2 years ago

I don’t think the market is slim at all. There are over 2,100 pins for sale on pinside right now. 1400-1600 had been normal for quite a while and with covid it did uptick into the 1700-1800 range. First time I remember seeing it go over 1900 was when GNR was announced. It flirted with 2,000 then, but I don’t remember seeing it go over. It had settled down into the 1800 area again.

Then just 1-2 weeks ago it popped up again. Is it people cashing in on the high prices? Is it people prepping for the next Stern and then shortly after a Spooky title that may or may not sell out in a few hours? Who knows.

Prices are at all time highs, but it is not because of a lack of supply because on pinside supply is at an all time high as well.

#5236 2 years ago

Looking for an Iron Maiden premium, may be open to trading certain pins or arcade games in collection for it.

#5237 2 years ago

Just wanted to let everyone know that Lyons Classic Pinball has finally reopened! For now, hours are 12-9 Saturdays & Sundays. The space has expanded a bit, is less cramped, and has more pins (now 50!). If your favorite era of pins was in any of the last seven decades, we've got you covered.

#5238 2 years ago
Quoted from ryanwanger:

Just wanted to let everyone know that Lyons Classic Pinball has finally reopened! For now, hours are 12-9 Saturdays & Sundays. The space has expanded a bit, is less cramped, and has more pins (now 50!). If your favorite era of pins was in any of the last seven decades, we've got you covered.

50! Awesome, I wanted to come last weekend but couldn't. Can't wait to come play, one of my stupid favorite things about that place was sitting on the bench with Kevin and laughing when some dumbass would go the wrong way on the one way. One time a lady was going the wrong way and met a cop, yeah she got a ticket.

#5239 2 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

stupid favorite things about that place was sitting on the bench with Kevin and laughing when some dumbass would go the wrong way on the one way. One time a

Gotta be worse now. The way folks are driving these days... Heck it maybe more entertaining than pinball! Nah!

#5240 2 years ago

Can’t wait to stop by Lyons Classic Pinball in the near future. Ryan, thanks for letting us know it’s open!

#5241 2 years ago

**Pending**

Reasonably priced pin alert!

TMNT Pro. $5100 Firm

Second owner HUO.
Krang Mod, Ooze Mod, Glider Mod
Stern side art

PM me for pics.
I’ll post an ad in 24-48hrs if it doesn’t sell here.
Will trade for pins on my wishlist (+/-) cash.

#5242 2 years ago

I'm looking for an early Stern project (Flight 2000, Meteor) or an early Bally SS project (Flash Gordon, Night Rider), sub-$1K. Does not need to work, can be cosmetically challenged, parts can be missing.

#5243 2 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

I'm looking for an early Stern project (Flight 2000, Meteor) or an early Bally SS project (Flash Gordon, Night Rider), sub-$1K. Does not need to work, can be cosmetically challenged, parts can be missing.

Wish you luck but i just sold an incomplete flash Gordon for 1700 yesterday. Prices are just nutty these days.

#5244 2 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Wish you luck but i just sold an incomplete flash Gordon for 1700 yesterday. Prices are just nutty these days.

Yikes...that doesn't bode well. I missed out on a complete non-working FG (but water-damaged cabinet) a few weeks ago that went for $1100. I was contemplating all of the cabinet repair work needed plus the extra few hundred $$ I'd have to throw in for shipping and someone else local snagged it before I could commit to the guy.

#5245 2 years ago
Quoted from Mathazar:

Yikes...that doesn't bode well. I missed out on a complete non-working FG (but water-damaged cabinet) a few weeks ago that went for $1100. I was contemplating all of the cabinet repair work needed plus the extra few hundred $$ I'd have to throw in for shipping and someone else local snagged it before I could commit to the guy.

2500+ game finished and its not that expensive to do. This had no displays, no sound board, and was cosmetically rough. It did have a bally fa board.

Also sold 2 flight 2k projects for 1900 that were mostly complete, never even tried to power them on.

Prices are high and even projects pull good money. I have an 81 ebd that after this weekend I will sell and trying to figure out where to price it, and even non working it will go for more than a grand easy.

#5246 2 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Also sold 2 flight 2k projects for 1900 that were mostly complete, never even tried to power them on.

Small world. You and I chatted about those F2K projects on FB a few weeks ago. I almost pulled the trigger there, too.

#5247 2 years ago
Quoted from Charles_Kline:

I'm looking for a Stern Galaxy if anyone has one they'd consider parting with.

My current want list, in working or project state:

Stern Galaxy
Stern Stars
Williams Space Shuttle
Bally 4 Million B.C.

#5248 2 years ago

Anyone have a stern potc they might sell?

#5249 2 years ago

I'm thinking about selling my Jurassic Park premium. Not much mod wise, has the pinwoofer sound upgrade which is shockingly good, and I have the amber shooter rod not installed. Shaker, but I can't remember if that was added later. Shooter lane protector, a ball has never even touched the shooter lane.

PM if interested.

#5250 2 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I'm thinking about selling my Jurassic Park premium. Not much mod wise, has the pinwoofer sound upgrade which is shockingly good, and I have the amber shooter rod not installed. Shaker, but I can't remember if that was added later. Shooter lane protector, a ball has never even touched the shooter lane.
PM if interested.

PM sent.

There are 7,453 posts in this topic. You are on page 105 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/105 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.