IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 150.
#5151 3 years ago

Thinking of selling my very nice bay watch (full LED) or my Star Trek pro

If anyone is interested send me a PM

#5152 3 years ago

AIQ sold, thanks

#5153 3 years ago

I have a Teenage mutant Ninja Turtles LE purchased when they first came out. I only have room for 2 pinball machines in my house so would like to rotate to try something else. In new condition. I live in Westminster. Would be open for trade or selling. Please just pm me. Thanks

#5154 3 years ago

Anybody know who owns or operates the pinball machines at the Arapaho Bowling Center? Great collection but many need some work and could be so much better.

#5155 3 years ago

Dan Nickolich.

I might have spelled his name wrong.

Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Anybody know who owns or operates the pinball machines at the Arapaho Bowling Center? Great collection but many need some work and could be so much better.

#5156 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Dan Nickolich.
I might have spelled his name wrong.

Is he on pinside?

#5158 3 years ago

Looking for a Star Wars Comic Premium. Thanks!

#5159 3 years ago

Anyone know of anyone that may have a Little Pro (southland engineering 1964) EM machine? Been looking for one for a long time... Also still looking for a HOU SouthPark and Stranger Things LE.

Thanks,
Jeff

#5160 3 years ago

Avengers premium is up at Co Bar in Frisco

#5161 3 years ago

Hello Everyone,

I am offering my help.

Think of this as somewhat of a reverse gofundme (ifundyou!). I am offering my money: that money is going to you in exchange of one or two or three of the following (now with more choice than ever!):

Stern:
- Star Wars (Pro or Premium, Regular or Comic.)
- Star Trek (Pro)
- Jurassic Park (Pro)
- Kiss (Pro)
- Iron Man (Pro)
- Stranger Things (Pro or Premium)
- Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro)

CGC:
- Attack From Mars
- Medieval Madness

Looking for HUO or HUO-like condition (i.e. if it looks and plays very close to a HUO even if it has been on location, that is fine with me).

I would prefer to avoid shipping: I will drive, pay and pick-up the game. Open to neighboring States as well. You just bought a game? If that helps my case, I can even pick up that game for you and deliver it to your place when I go pick up the game I buy from you.

#5162 3 years ago

LOL. Strangest WTB ad ever.

Quoted from RedFive:

Hello Everyone,
I am offering my help.
Think of this as somewhat of a reverse gofundme (ifundyou!). I am offering my money: that money is going to you in exchange of one or two or three of the following (now with more choice than ever!):
Stern:
- Star Trek (Pro)
- Jurassic Park (Pro)
- Kiss (Pro)
- Iron Man (Pro)
CGC:
- Attack From Mars
- Medieval Madness
Looking for HUO or HUO-like condition (i.e. if it looks and plays very close to a HUO even if it has been on location, that is fine with me).
I would prefer to avoid shipping: I will drive, pay and pick-up the game. Open to neighboring States as well. You just bought a game? If that helps my case, I can even pick up that game for you and deliver it to your place when I go pick up the game I buy from you.

#5163 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

LOL. Strangest WTB ad ever.

Agreed, I like the twist though!

#5164 3 years ago

I’ll sell:

Stranger Things LE $8100
TMNT Pro $5200

Come get ‘em this weekend, if snow will allow.

#5165 3 years ago
Quoted from RedFive:

Hello Everyone,
I am offering my help.
Stern:
- Star Trek (Pro)
- Jurassic Park (Pro)
- Kiss (Pro)
- Iron Man (Pro)
CGC:
- Attack From Mars
- Medieval Madness

Had a transaction with him this past weekend and it was a pleasure!

#5166 3 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Had a transaction with him this past weekend and it was a pleasure!

Thanks! Same for me. So much better when things are kept simple and easy.

#5167 3 years ago

Looking for an Elvis if anyone has one to sell

#5168 3 years ago

Sold both to local Pinsiders. Sending $ to Pinside.

#5169 3 years ago

Just wanted to say thanks to Dan! Had a blast in the “league” at your pub in Littleton yesterday. Week one a success! Looking forward to the rest of the weeks and meeting more local pinheads! Jason

#5170 3 years ago

Looking for a south park let me know if anyone has one for sale or trade.
Thanks

#5171 3 years ago

Does anyone have a Stern Stars they're interested in selling?

#5172 3 years ago

Anyone have a Wonka(LE preferred) they might be looking to part with in the near future? Total long shot but I might even be willing to do partial trade with my POTC LE(I go back and forth on selling this one).
Also have a TMNT LE I'd be willing to trade if any interest.

#5173 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Anyone have a Wonka(LE preferred) they might be looking to part with in the near future? Total long shot but I might even be willing to do partial trade with my POTC LE(I go back and forth on selling this one).
Also have a TMNT LE I'd be willing to trade if any interest.

PM me. I have an LE. Let’s talk. Jason

#5174 3 years ago

i have a bally widebody playfield glass if anyone is interested.

#5175 3 years ago

I have an Oktoberfest up for trade. My wishlist is up to date and may consider others.

#5176 3 years ago
Quoted from manadams:

I have an Oktoberfest up for trade. My wishlist is up to date and may consider others.

I have some snow I can trade you for it. All you want!

#5177 3 years ago

looking for a collectors quality Whirlwind and Addams Family/tAFG if anyone has a lead. will pay handsomely. thx.

edit: looking to put in my Denver home. not sure why the down votes..

#5178 3 years ago

I'm looking for my next SS project. If anyone within about 200 miles or so of 80023 (Broomfield) has one of the following that's gathering dust in a dark corner and you'd like to part with it, let me know. Doesn't need to work, cabinet and/or playfield can be in rough shape, etc. Budget up to $1K depending on title/condition.

Stern Flight 2000
Stern Meteor
Stern Nine Ball
Bally Evel Knievel (SS)
Bally Mystic
Bally Eight Ball Champ
Bally Star Trek
Bally Harlem Globetrotters
Bally Night Rider (SS)
Williams Comet
Williams ​Firepower
Williams High Speed
Williams ​Space Shuttle

#5179 3 years ago

Hot Wheels for sale or trade for anything on my wish list +/- cash depending on trade.

#5180 3 years ago

On my way to Colorado with a empty vehicle! Coming from Milwaukee wisconsin March 24 to denver. Will pick up and drop off in denver Colorado. purchase any game from wisconsin or the Chicago land area. For $150 bucks I'll go get it and deliver it to your house. Pm and let me know. I leave Wed for denver! Jeremy

#5181 3 years ago

Wow, that’s a great offer! Now, time to look for a good deal in Wisconsin.

#5182 3 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

On my way to Colorado with a empty vehicle! Coming from Milwaukee wisconsin March 24 to denver. Will pick up and drop off in denver Colorado. purchase any game from wisconsin or the Chicago land area. For $150 bucks I'll go get it and deliver it to your house. Pm and let me know. I leave Wed for denver! Jeremy

Sending PM

#5183 3 years ago
Quoted from cavalier88z24:

Email sent but not for a game. I use to drink Grain Belt beer as a Midwest teenager and its not available in Colorado. Looking for a case and maybe I'll be able to share some at Dory Hill this year.

#5184 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Email sent but not for a game. I use to drink Grain Belt beer as a Midwest teenager and its not available in Colorado. Looking for a case and maybe I'll be able to share some at Dory Hill this year.

my family is from north dakota and every Christmas I bring back some grain belt! (if it doesnt all get drank in ND)

#5185 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

This feels like a reboot, opportunity. Only this time we run beer and pinball across state lines.

#5186 3 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

my family is from north dakota and every Christmas I bring back some grain belt! (if it doesnt all get drank in ND)

You need to expand your circle of friends or at least your Christmas list.

Quoted from Apex:

This feels like a reboot, opportunity. Only this time we run beer and pinball across state lines.

I just posted this comment in another thread. You may enjoy it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-were-your-favorite-childhood-toys/page/89#post-6195668

#5187 3 years ago

My Dad's side of the family is all up in Minnesota. I've ran Grain Belt back from visits many times in the past.

#5188 3 years ago

Looking for a Whirlwind, happy to drive. Please send a pm if one is ready to leave Colorado and head North.

#5189 3 years ago

Why does this idiot keep popping up on Craigslist?

denver.craigslist.org link

#5190 3 years ago
Quoted from SketchyMcDuff:

Why does this idiot keep popping up on Craigslist?
denver.craigslist.org link

Lol bright lights and blingy sounds and zing zing zing things LOL

#5191 3 years ago

Zing zing zing!! LOL

#5192 3 years ago

I like how he can see through gravy.

#5193 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

I like how he can see through gravy.

it was a thin gravy... so I am not as impressed.

#5194 3 years ago

I’m thinking about offering him my whole collection for his suggestion of $1,000,000. Collection has lights, zing things, bling sounds, and not covered in gravy.

#5195 3 years ago
Quoted from MMGB:

not covered in gravy

Kills the deal.

#5196 3 years ago

Anyone have old coin boxes laying around they want to sell?

#5197 3 years ago
Quoted from Its_me_aj:

I have an original coin box for a 1940s United pin if you need it.

#5198 3 years ago

Anyone know what’s up with Co Bar in Frisco? In town past couple days and stopped by. They closed, no sign on the door and no update on the website.

#5199 3 years ago
Quoted from Nixpaints:

Anyone know what’s up with Co Bar in Frisco? In town past couple days and stopped by. They closed, no sign on the door and no update on the website.

I think they belong to @V8haha, maybe send him a message?

#5200 3 years ago

I'll look, if I have some you can have them.

What era/types are you looking for?

Quoted from Its_me_aj:

There are 7,454 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/104?hl=athlete and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.