IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 150.
#5101 3 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Not so sure on this.
I mean, people will still be sharing the flipper buttons, why not the plunger/launch button?
All this does is make people hover closer to each other.

Sorry for the confusion the auto plunger isn’t a COVID decision haha

I’m just letting people know that auto plunge is on the game in case they walk away to eat or drink they would loose a ball if their away for longer then 5 minutes.

Something id explain in a meeting but we’re not having a meeting that’s all.

#5102 3 years ago

Looking for a Dialed In SE or LE. Have a GB pro to trade plus cash if that helps find one.

#5103 3 years ago

Looking for a 4 slot working NeoGeo cab.

#5104 3 years ago

The 1up Colfax will reopen tomorrow, Tuesday 2/23/21

Monday - Friday 3pm - 11pm
Saturday - Sunday 11am - 11pm
Limited to 50 people

We removed a lot of video games and rearranged to give more personal space.
34 Pinball machines ready to play.

#5105 3 years ago
Quoted from The_1up:

Limited to 50 people

I’ll be there Wednesday night, assuming it doesn’t snow too much. Come join me for dollar games!

#5106 3 years ago
Quoted from The_1up:

Limited to 50 people

Anything new there like AIQ or LZ?

#5108 3 years ago

Co bar pinball tournament is this Saturday if anyone is interested we still have a few spots

#5109 3 years ago
Quoted from The_1up:

Limited to 50 people

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!

#5110 3 years ago
Quoted from The_1up:

Limited to 50 people

A sincere congratulations. No small feat to survive all this. I will be there with quarters and beer money!

#5111 3 years ago
Quoted from The_1up:

Limited to 50 people

Is Greenwood Village open?

#5112 3 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Is Greenwood Village open?

Yes, 11am daily

#5113 3 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Yes, 11am daily

Sweet! I’ll be in town the next couple of days for work. I always stay in Greenwood Village area.

#5114 3 years ago

Hi All,

I'm looking for a Paragon location which I can purchase and fully restored with a backglass I have and (when they are available again) a CPR repro playfield. Preferable rust free. PM me, or email nathant at spectralogic dot com if you have one for sale or know of one.

Thanks

-Nate

#5115 3 years ago

Saturday pinball tournament at co bar.

3:30 spaces are full

Still some spaces for the 12:30 start time remaining.

Please remember entry closes Friday night you won’t be able to sign up in person.

#5116 3 years ago

Still looking for Who Dunnit and Ripley's Believe It or Not. Let me know if you have one (or both) that you're willing to part with!

#5117 3 years ago

Considering selling or trading my Whitewater, anyone have any interesting trades? Pm if so.

#5118 3 years ago

Just listed a ton of playfields on craigslist. Would love for these to go locally so I don’t have to deal with shipping them. I went through a phase where every time I got a game I would hunt for a spare playfield. I am thinning out the herd, too many! Pricing is CL pricing and is OBO to pinsiders.

#5119 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Just listed a ton of playfields on craigslist. Would love for these to go locally so I don’t have to deal with shipping them. I went through a phase where every time I got a game I would hunt for a spare playfield. I am thinning out the herd, too many! Pricing is CL pricing and is OBO to pinsiders.

Pretty impressive to have a back up like that for so many games, but I can understand them not getting much use. Pretty hard to mess a good playfield up to the point of needing a swap unless it is in public or stored improperly. Either way I hope they fix up some local machines that end up making the rounds around here.

#5120 3 years ago

So I haven't been very active with pinball lately, but I've been tinkering off and on for a while. I finally finished a project I've had going for a long time, thought I'd share a couple pics. Finally have my IJ done, now I have to beat that thing....

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/158#post-6160624

Jerry

#5121 3 years ago
Quoted from jerryl:

So I haven't been very active with pinball lately, but I've been tinkering off and on for a while. I finally finished a project I've had going for a long time, thought I'd share a couple pics. Finally have my IJ done, now I have to beat that thing....
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ij-williams-you-cheat-dr-jones-club/page/158#post-6160624
Jerry

Looks really great Jerry, nice work. Glad you're back into it, I haven't been very active either the last few years as far as home ownership. We have so many great locations to play at now I'd just been visiting them until covid hit. Starting to get a little more involved lately. Maybe we can get together and play sometime, I don't think I've seen you in jeez, 7 or 8 years.

Marshall

#5122 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

Looks really great Jerry, nice work. Glad you're back into it, I haven't been very active either the last few years as far as home ownership. We have so many great locations to play at now I'd just been visiting them until covid hit. Starting to get a little more involved lately. Maybe we can get together and play sometime, I don't think I've seen you in jeez, 7 or 8 years.
Marshall

Hey Marshall, thanks, it has been a while! Hopefully we can get together, I haven't heard if there's going to be a show this year, if there is one I'll try to make it.
I'm hoping to keep the pin hobby rolling for a while now, maybe get to that restoration backlog I've got.

Jerry

#5123 3 years ago

LOL. It’s been a lot longer than a long time....

Quoted from jerryl:

Jerry

#5124 3 years ago

Looking for a Deadpool or Avengers infinity if anyone is looking to sell one.

#5125 3 years ago

Looking for a Guardians Prem or Star Wars Prem (Regular or Comic)

Longer shot, but also looking for Originals HUO AFM and MB

#5126 3 years ago
Quoted from jerryl:

Jerry

Count me in for being happy to see you back, Jerry. Really happy.
I would love to be included with you, Marshal and Mike if something happens. Please let me know.

Kim

#5127 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Count me in for being happy to see you back, Jerry. Really happy.
I would love to be included with you, Marshal and Mike if something happens. Please let me know.
Kim

Hey Kim, Great hearing from you. Definitely need to get something together, it would be great to see ya all.

Jerry

#5128 3 years ago

Also looking for a frontier if anyone has one.

#5129 3 years ago
Quoted from Bwheels:

Looking for a Deadpool or Avengers infinity if anyone is looking to sell one.

Great AIQ LE with topper showed up
In pinside market place below cost.

#5130 3 years ago
Quoted from tweetybird:

Does anyone have an Indiana Jones they want to sell? I’ve been looking for a nice one for a few years and haven’t had any luck so far. Also looking for a WOZ.

I have an IJ I just finished re-building if you're still looking for one

Jerry

#5131 3 years ago
Quoted from tweetybird:

Does anyone have an Indiana Jones they want to sell? I’ve been looking for a nice one for a few years and haven’t had any luck so far. Also looking for a WOZ.

Jerry

Quoted from PolePosition:

MB is sold, and now looking to fill the void. Really hoping to find a Williams Indiana Jones, so if anyone in Colorado is thinking about selling, let me know.
There's others on my wish list that I'll keep my eye out for, but really hoping IJ is next up.
Thanks!

Looking up recent posts for anyone looking for an IJ, I think I'll let this one go. Let me know if you're interested, the game is in Grand Lake, and of course I'm hoping for someone to pick it up....

Jerry

#5132 3 years ago

Jerry

Looking up recent posts for anyone looking for an IJ, I think I'll let this one go. Let me know if you're interested, the game is in Grand Lake, and of course I'm hoping for someone to pick it up....
Jerry</blockquote

Pm sent

#5133 3 years ago

PM Sent!

#5134 3 years ago
Quoted from jerryl:

Jerry

Hi Jerryl. I’m interested - been looking for a while. Please let me know if it’s still available. Hope all is well. Jason (from Littleton).

#5135 3 years ago
Quoted from jerryl:

Jerry

Looks awesome, nice work!

#5136 3 years ago

How much are you asking for that IJ?

#5137 3 years ago

Probably not enough. Jerry’s work is very good.

Quoted from Slog8484:

How much are you asking for that IJ?

#5138 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Probably not enough. Jerry’s work is very good.

Oh, gee, shucks.....thanks Mike!

I'm actually not real sure on what it's worth, I haven't been following prices for a while. I'm asking $8,000 obo, figuring the obo can settle what's fair for it. Anyone have a thought on that?
I have pics posted, just message me and I'll send the link
I do have a couple people interested, preference is going to them first.

Jerry

#5139 3 years ago
Quoted from jerryl:

Oh, gee, shucks.....thanks Mike!
I'm actually not real sure on what it's worth, I haven't been following prices for a while. I'm asking $8,000 obo, figuring the obo can settle what's fair for it. Anyone have a thought on that?
I have pics posted, just message me and I'll send the link
I do have a couple people interested, preference is going to them first.
Jerry

That is a fair price for the buyer but a little low. They have been crazy on IJ lately.

#5140 3 years ago

Pinside Marketplace can show you the trends and what all the ones sold for in the last couple years,Ck em out-looks like you are in "The Zone' for pricing- Ck it out get re-familiarized with all the Pinside resoures available at your keyboard !!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/archive?s=1&radius_latitude=39.73924&radius_longitude=-104.99025&keywords=&ad_machine_key=252&ad_condition=0&machine_type=&ad_machine_manuf=&year_from=&year_to=&radius_distancekm=0&sort_by=ad_end_date&sort_order=DESC#results

#5141 3 years ago
Quoted from jerryl:

Jerry

Jerry

The game is sold, thanks for everyone's interest.

Jerry

#5142 3 years ago
Quoted from jerryl:

game is sold, thanks for everyone's interest.
Jerry

Great to hear from you Jerry. I don’t think the front range pinheads have met in a while.

I have been playing a ton on location (pre Covid) since the rise of the barcade and don’t own nearly as many pins as I used to.

Look forward to meeting at RMPS someday

#5143 3 years ago

looking for a collectors quality tAF or tAFG if anyone has a lead on one, thanks.

#5144 3 years ago

Thinking about selling/trading AIQ Premium (with mods and topper) and Rick & Morty BSE. Looking for any of the following in trade:
- Hot Wheels
- Star Trek (Premium/LE)
- Stranger Things (Pro)
- Tron
- Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro)
- Star Wars Comic Art (Pro)

PM with interest. Will probably throw ads up in a week or so.

#5145 3 years ago
Quoted from dontpanicflip:

Thinking about selling/trading AIQ Premium (with mods and topper) and Rick & Morty BSE. Looking for any of the following in trade: Hot Wheels, Star Trek (Premium/LE), Stranger Things (Pro), Tron, Guardians of the Galaxy (Pro), or Star Wars Comic Art (Pro). PM with interest. Will probably throw ads up in a week or so.

oh snap thought Rick & Morty was your dream theme! good luck in your search

#5146 3 years ago
Quoted from InfiniteLives:

oh snap thought Rick & Morty was your dream theme! good luck in your search

It is! Best theme integration IMO from 2020 (but I'm not a fan of GnR). Got to the wizard mode and ready to play something else

#5147 3 years ago

Thinking about selling/trading AIQ Premium (with mods and topper) and Rick & Morty BSE. Looking for any of the following in trade:
- Hot Wheels
- Star Trek (Premium/LE)
- Stranger Things (Pro)
- Tron

PM sent on R&M.

#5148 3 years ago

- Hot Wheels
- Star Trek (Premium/LE)
- Stranger Things (Pro)
- Tron

Can't go wrong with Hot Wheeeeeeeeeels!

#5149 3 years ago

Yep, R&M has been traded Just AIQ left. PM if interested.

#5150 3 years ago

Yep, R&M has been traded Just AIQ left. PM if interested.

you get a star trek prem/le ? when you're done with it trade it for my pro

There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 103 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/103?hl=mathazar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.