IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG
There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 102 of 150.
#5051 3 years ago
Quoted from Nixpaints:

Anyone interested in a swap? AFMle for MBle.

I would be, but you’re to far away.

#5052 3 years ago

Still looking for a JP pro if anyone has one for sale. Thank you

#5053 3 years ago

Looking to try Led Zeppelin before deciding whether to buy...doesn't seem to be a single one on location in the whole state of Colorado, at least according to the Pin Map. Anyone got any leads?

#5054 3 years ago
Quoted from gwarrior:

Looking to try Led Zeppelin before deciding whether to buy...doesn't seem to be a single one on location in the whole state of Colorado, at least according to the Pin Map. Anyone got any leads?

JJ posted on Facebook that Game Exchange had a LZ Pro on the floor recently. He’d probably be happy to take your order too! I love all the machines he’s delivered to me this year!

https://gameexchange.biz/

#5055 3 years ago
Quoted from gwarrior:

Ive been playing the one at Colorado Pinball Pub in Littleton https://coloradopinballpub.com/

#5056 3 years ago
Quoted from number_runner:

Ive been playing the one at Colorado Pinball Pub in Littleton https://coloradopinballpub.com/

Was just going to say Pinball Pub as well, was just there Saturday. It’s by the hour so play it all you want and have drinks too! Thinking that’s the pod with LZ, MM, and CCV.

I have one on display, but that’s a bit of a drive!

#5057 3 years ago

Full throttle on Craigslist for 3500 seller says he will do 3,000. 3 days latter it pops up for 4299. Jeez you would think you would at least play it for a few weeks. Haha

#5058 3 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Full throttle on Craigslist for 3500 seller says he will do 3,000. 3 days latter it pops up for 4299. Jeez you would think you would at least play it for a few weeks. Haha

One sat in Colorado for a year at 3500, might have been this one. I offered 3200 in trade (did not have it in it) I think and was turned down. Ended up getting a different one for 3200. Sad thing is it is a fun game. Was playing mine last night, but people are scared of maintaining it. On the flipside people are not too worried about alien which is a much bigger headache.

#5059 3 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

A common pattern, it seems...

#5060 3 years ago
Quoted from Paddy-o:

A common pattern, it seems...

It's the old wipe the glass down shop job! That adds at least a thousand!

#5061 3 years ago

The Full Throttle that is listed for $4299 is the same that I sold in 2019 through Craigslist.

#5062 3 years ago

For those that have not been Tilt in awhile we now have two Collectors Edition games (Pirates and Wonka), 6 limited edition games (some came from Endo), 3 premiums, two remakes, a few other classics . . . A number of these also have the toppers. A great way to test drive high end versions of these games.

Currently we are open reduced hours opening at 4pm Friday, Saturday, Sunday with private bookings available. Bring your own quarters or get tokens at the bar with your favorite beverage and some fresh pizza.

https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/6737-tilt-pinball-louisville-colorado-louisville-co

#5063 3 years ago
Quoted from gwarrior:

The pro feels pretty barren without the Electric Magic. Premium / LE is much more satisfying. Feel free to message me. But think you can try the pro at Pinball Pub or Game Exchange as others have suggested.

#5064 3 years ago
Quoted from PrinzFred:

For those that have not been Tilt in awhile we now have two Collectors Edition games (Pirates and Wonka), 6 limited edition games (some came from Endo), 3 premiums, two remakes, a few other classics . . . A number of these also have the toppers. A great way to test drive high end versions of these games.
Currently we are open reduced hours opening at 4pm Friday, Saturday, Sunday with private bookings available. Bring your own quarters or get tokens at the bar with your favorite beverage and some fresh pizza.
https://pinside.com/pinball/map/where-to-play/6737-tilt-pinball-louisville-colorado-louisville-co

You should sell the CE Pirates and retire...... prices are out of control!

#5065 3 years ago
Quoted from Timfenske11:

You should sell the CE Pirates and retire...... prices are out of control!

That they are! Maybe move to the Caribbean . . . But, I was retired before . . . The arcade is more of a hobby . . .

#5066 3 years ago

...at least raise the price to $1 a ball!

#5067 3 years ago
Quoted from PrinzFred:

The pro feels pretty barren without the Electric Magic. Premium / LE is much more satisfying. Feel free to message me. But think you can try the pro at Pinball Pub or Game Exchange as others have suggested.

Are you getting a zeppelin?

#5068 3 years ago
Quoted from The_1up:

The Full Throttle that is listed for $4299 is the same that I sold in 2019 through Craigslist.

Yea i saw that. Talked to the old owner who bought it from you. He sold it on Sunday and now it’s back up on Craigslist on Wednesday at a 45% increase. Haha classic. I guess windex is getting expensive.

#5069 3 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Yea i saw that. Talked to the old owner who bought it from you. He sold it on Sunday and now it’s back up on Craigslist on Wednesday at a 45% increase. Haha classic. I guess windex is getting expensive.

I fell for this with my AMH in September. Lesson learned. Never again.

#5070 3 years ago
Quoted from guitarded:

...at least raise the price to $1 a ball!

We tried $1.25 a game and there were revolts . . .

#5071 3 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

I offered $3400 for the one on Craigslist and he accepted. Unfortunately, he needed to leave town and I could not meet the short time window to pick it up. Was bummed, as I kind of wanted one, something different. One of the more fun things for me is people getting to try a game they have never played before. Thought that would foot the bill, I would not pay $4000 for one though.

#5072 3 years ago

Anyone have or know of an asteroids cocktail table for sale? I know a guy looking to buy one and could put you in contact with him.

#5073 3 years ago
Quoted from Paddy-o:

I fell for this with my AMH in September. Lesson learned. Never again.

I almost reached out on that one. I’ve wanted one for a few years and yours popped up shortly after I have emptied my pin funds. Some day...

#5074 3 years ago

I have to part ways with my AIQ Premium if anyone is interested due to financial reasons, I will be listing it on the pinside market later today but shoot me a PM if interested. it's HUO low plays with art blades, tower, sanctum and led mods.

#5075 3 years ago

I am posting this on behalf of an elderly gentleman located in Eaton, Colorado (north of Greeley). I am not the seller. Four EM "project" machines are for sale at $300 each. The machines are complete with the possible exception of rear doors for backboxes. He's not the most organized guy and says "they're around". I would rate the condition of backglasses, playfields and cabinets as "average", with the exceptions listed below. No photos will be provided. None of the machines are operational. Assume that if they are "project" machines they will need rubber, bulbs, flipper rebuilds, stepper cleaning, contact cleaning and may have light socket issues and score reel issues.

Gottlieb, Wild Wild West (1969). Backglass is in very poor condition.

Gottlieb, Bronco (1977)

Bally, Hi-Lo Ace (1973)

Williams, Suspense (1946). Williams first pinball machine. Flipperless. Doesn't have original coin door.

PM me and I'll pass along contact info.

(Also available are a Williams Hurricane, Bally Strikes and Spares, Bally Bobby Orr Power play. These machines work and I'm not sure on the selling prices)

#5076 3 years ago

(Also available are a Williams Hurricane, Bally Strikes and Spares, Bally Bobby Orr Power play. These machines work and I'm not sure on the selling prices)

Is the Strikes and Spares also the same guy? I'm in Greeley so I'm not that far away. I'd love to see some pics of the S&S if there are any.

#5077 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Frog:

Is the Strikes and Spares also the same guy? I'm in Greeley so I'm not that far away. I'd love to see some pics of the S&S if there are any.

Strikes and Spares is the same guy. It has light socket corrosion issues and he was going to try and clean them to get them working.

#5078 3 years ago

Took a look at these machines, and oof, they're in pretty bad shape. Lots of rust on things and I think average is being a little on the forgiving side. Nice enough guy, but he is wanting too much for the condition of these pins IMO. They're all projects with some being in better shapen than others. S/S has a lot wrong with it including rust, acid damage on the MPU board, rust, some playfield wear, cabinet was in OK shape...but the backglass is in really nice shape. I offered $500 and he declined. A LOT of work would have to go into the S/S to get it working again as a player's machine.

The Hurricane he said he wanted $2k for and that was a non-starter for me based on just the things I saw without even peeking up the skirt. Just a very cursory glance spotted several rusted screw heads and some damage on the playfield. These games were not cared for and their condition shows it. Someone may be interested in them, but at these prices, you had better be prepared to put a pretty considerable amount of time and money into them to get them working, and you'll be doing it at a loss.

#5079 3 years ago

Just called on the craigslist $500 black knight. Current bid is 750. Let's see who wins it, I'm out. Guy said his phone is blowing up. You thirsty SOB's

#5080 3 years ago
Quoted from Dr_Gonzo:

Just called on the craigslist $500 black knight. Current bid is 750. Let's see who wins it, I'm out. Guy said his phone is blowing up. You thirsty SOB's

"Needs work."

<checks pic>

You don't say! Man, with the amount of effort put into that ad, I'm surprised that he doesn't have a mob beating his front door down.

#5081 3 years ago
Quoted from Mr_Frog:

"Needs work."

Well, we all know it just needs a fuse right?

#5082 3 years ago

Anyone selling a Wonka SE or LE soon before I buy a NIB one?

#5083 3 years ago

Co Bar Pinball Tournament February 27th

COVID has made everything challenging and this will be no different, please be patient and read all the rules!

We will be having a tournament February 27th at Co. Bar in Frisco CO.

The event will have 2 separate start times to space out players along with state mask and sanitation guidelines.

Start times:
12:30pm
3:30pm
(Please note Co. Bar opens at noon on Saturdays if you want to warm up before the first start time)

$20 cost of entry plus cost of games

100% of entry fees going to top 3

1st Place 60%
2nd Place 30%
3rd Place 10%

Each player can pick 1 friend to play with during the event. However this is not a team event and everyone will be competing individually.

To enter please Venmo $20 per player to

@IanThorley

Please send both players payment in one payment to help simplify the process. If payment is separate we can’t secure your spot until both players have sent payment.

In the note of the payment Include
Name
Cell #
Partner’s name
Ideal start time

Start times will be on a first registered basis. Only 10 people per start time so they will fill up fast!

Entry closes Friday Feb 26 at 6pm

Each group will be spaced 1 game apart. (Example group 1 game 1, group 2 game 3)

Game 11 moves to game 1

There is no group meeting or gathering. All communication is via text. Please limit mingling between groups to state guidelines.

We will announce the winners via Colorado pinball tournament page on Facebook and mail/Venmo the prizes.

Games:
1.Monster Bash LE
2.Medieval Madness Royal
3.Stranger things pro
4.Tmnt LE
5.Iron Maiden pro
6.GOTG pro
7.Attack from Mars LE
8.Star Trek pro
9.Tmnt data east
10.Star Wars pro
11.Bay watch

(Please note games have auto plunger on so be ready when it’s your ball)

Ollie’s $25 gift card for highest score on TMNT LE

Silverthorne Car Wash $15 coupon for highest score on AFM LE

After each game text a photo of the scores and who had what score to 906 360 9090 and move on to the next game. Example Game 4 moves to game 5.

IMPORTANT! Only one try on each game, please be honest cheaters will be disqualified. I will be present to make sure things run smoothly.

Highest score on the game for the day = 20 points
Lowest score on the game for the day = 1 points
Highest total score wins!
(Assuming we have 20 players)

Any questions please PM me directly or text/call 906 360 9090

We’re not having any gatherings per state guidelines and I must add if you’re feeling sick or have any symptoms please contact me and I will refund 100% of your entry fee. Please do not show up if you’re feeling under the weather.

Please support Co. Bar during the event! They’re fantastic for letting us do this and also offer great food and drinks!

This is a creative way to have a pinball tournament and we’re doing what we can with the current guidelines. Questions or concerns please reach out to me.

Thank you
Ian Thorley
906 360 9090

#5084 3 years ago

No Good Gofers / Goldeneye / Breakshot / GORF Arcade / selling as a bundle. 10k
PM details or questions

Added over 3 years ago:

No Good Gofers / Goldeneye / Breakshot / GORF Arcade / selling as a bundle. 10k
PM details or questions. Breakshot and Goldeneye are sold

#5085 3 years ago

AFM original just up on Craigslist,Wish I had some whip ) Asking 8500,says a Treasure Cove freshened machine. Somebody get it !!

----------------------- I am hoping to snag a AFM Remake Classic, Becoming elusive for sure ------------

denver.craigslist.org link

................A private PM tells me machine may be not as nice as advertised..............Carry on and always see before U buy--My PSA-Lol

#5086 3 years ago
Quoted from v8torino:

AFM original just up on Craigslist,Wish I had some whip ) Asking 8500,says a Treasure Cove freshened machine. Somebody get it !!
----------------------- I am hoping to snag a AFM Remake Classic, Becoming elusive for sure ------------
denver.craigslist.org link
................A private PM tells me machine may be not as nice as advertised..............Carry on and always see before U buy--My PSA-Lol

Yeah, wacky and onwallst had both looked at it and it doesn't appear HUO. Or it possibly is and maybe wasn't well taken care of. Appreciate the heads up

#5087 3 years ago

Open to trading my modded out GB pro. Mainly looking for a GOT pro but open to anything on my wishlist.

#5088 3 years ago

Still looking for the following:
- Stern Star Wars (Pro or Premium)
- Stern Star Trek (Pro)
- Stern Jurassic Park (Pro)

I am also considering:
- Stern Kiss (Pro)
- Stern Iron Man (Pro)
- Stern Stranger Things (Pro)

Looking for HUO or HUO-like condition. Would prefer avoid shipping: I will drive, pay and pick-up the game. Open to neighboring States as well, and can even pick up and deliver a game you just bought on my way to your place.

#5089 3 years ago

I have (3) remaining Polk Audio subwoofers for sale. My robotic vacuum does better with a clear floor ha ha. I will include a pinnovators pinsub kit with each one. I have 3 SAM, 1 Whitestar and 2 Spike kits available. $100 for each sub w/pinnovator kit. I am in Roxborough Park.

#5090 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

I have (3) remaining Polk Audio subwoofers for sale. My robotic vacuum does better with a clear floor ha ha. I will include a pinnovators pinsub kit with each one. I have 3 SAM, 1 Whitestar and 2 Spike kits available. $100 for each sub w/pinnovator kit. I am in Roxborough Park.

Hey Neighbor, Ill shoot you a DM and take one of those off your hands.

#5091 3 years ago

If anyone local is thinking about selling, I am looking for a Data East Jurassic Park or Bally World Cup Soccer.

#5092 3 years ago

The Polks are all spoken for

#5093 3 years ago

On the hunt for some machines if anyone is selling? Looking for Elvis, Kiss Pro, BBH, BKSOR Pro, Twister, Truckstop, and a fully restored WH20. Also looking for a 2 player Ivan Stewart Off Road arcade, and have a friend looking for a Houdini. Thanks

#5094 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:On the hunt for some machines if anyone is selling? Looking for Elvis, Kiss Pro, BBH, BKSOR Pro, Twister, Truckstop, and a fully restored WH20. Also looking for a 2 player Ivan Stewart Off Road arcade, and have a friend looking for a Houdini. Thanks

I do not know anything about the machine or seller, but there is a Twister listed on the FB marketplace in Laporte.

#5095 3 years ago
Quoted from pinmister:

On the hunt for some machines if anyone is selling? Looking for Elvis, Kiss Pro, BBH, BKSOR Pro, Twister, Truckstop, and a fully restored WH20. Also looking for a 2 player Ivan Stewart Off Road arcade, and have a friend looking for a Houdini. Thanks

I am not sure if she sold it already but Kim at Pinball Jones was selling her Houdini. It may be gone already i dunno

#5096 3 years ago

Longshot here...

Anyone selling a Jubeat?

#5097 3 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

(Please note games have auto plunger on so be ready when it’s your ball)

Not so sure on this.
I mean, people will still be sharing the flipper buttons, why not the plunger/launch button?
All this does is make people hover closer to each other.

#5098 3 years ago
Quoted from jalpert:

Longshot here...
Anyone selling a Jubeat?

Flipside has one on location. Not sure if Kevin is planning on moving it but it would be worth asking.

#5099 3 years ago
Quoted from DNO:

Not so sure on this.
I mean, people will still be sharing the flipper buttons, why not the plunger/launch button?
All this does is make people hover closer to each other.

I interpreted this (perhaps incorrectly) as the games normally have the autoplunger left on and they weren't going to change the settings. If they're turning on the autoplunge specifically for this event I agree with you, it seems counter-productive though they may have their reasons.

#5100 3 years ago

I already asked him, no go.

Quoted from Timfenske11:

Flipside has one on location. Not sure if Kevin is planning on moving it but it would be worth asking.

There are 7,465 posts in this topic. You are on page 102 of 150.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft/page/102 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.