By Sijcolo

2 years ago

Stats

• 2,365 posts
  • 174 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by HighNoon
  • Topic is favorited by 108 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

There are 2365 posts in topic. You are on page 1 of 48.
#1 2 years ago

Just as the title reads colorado what do you have for sale or trade?

#2 2 years ago

I have a very nice second owner Ripley's for sale. Plays perfect and no playfield wear. Cabinet is very nice

I also have a Shadow that plays 100%, playfield is nice, displays are all good,cabinet does have some wear.

#4 2 years ago

Wesley what is your price on the shadow?

#5 2 years ago

I have a Fish Tales that might be for sale, trade, or possibly neither.

Slight fading on the cab, otherwise in good shape and plays 100%.

Interested in a TZ above all else, but realize that probably would be a separate deal.

Hanging on to it for a while.

#6 2 years ago

Wesley, didn't you spend about two years trying to find that Shadow?

#7 2 years ago

"Wesley, didn't you spend about two years trying to find that Shadow?"

Nope I bought it 4 years ago after a brief search. Is a great game, but I only have room for 4 games, so eventually I usually rotate a game to bring in something else.

Oh and I would consider a trade for another nice pin especially with someone in or close to Colorado..

#8 2 years ago

I have a very red Johnny Mneumonic that I have been thinking about selling or trading. It's in Utah though.

#9 2 years ago

I've been going back and forth on possibly selling my METLE, loaded with every mod more or less, mirror blades, shaker, speakers. If anyone is interested I can discuss with them more.

#10 2 years ago

I'd trade my MM for another "A" level title (+/- cash as appropriate); would sell for $7500

I'd trade my STLE for another recent Stern LE; would sell for $7500

I'd trade my WOZLE for similar value; would sell for $8000

I might be willing to trade one game for several others of similar total value, throw out an idea!

#11 2 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

"Wesley, didn't you spend about two years trying to find that Shadow?"
Nope I bought it 4 years ago after a brief search. Is a great game, but I only have room for 4 games, so eventually I usually rotate a game to bring in something else.
Oh and I would consider a trade for another nice pin especially with someone in or close to Colorado..

PM sent

#12 2 years ago

I have a Starship Troopers I would sell.

#13 2 years ago

Here's what I have:

Firepower $950 - Playfield not perfect, but not blown out or anything. Recently shopped and working.

HUO X-Men Pro (Single owner...me) $3900

I'd trade them too.

--Luke

#14 2 years ago

Sold my RBION this weekend and have Shadow for sale now for $2500 or trade. Was asking a bit more for TS, but if I can get it should could combine $ from both sales and maybe get a LOTR or some other nice machine with a higher budget than I'm used to.

#15 2 years ago

I have a Baywatch that is for sale/trade.

#16 2 years ago

PM sent to Rad.

#17 2 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

PM sent to Rad.

If you pass, please let me know. I will be out in DEC time again this year and can haul something home at that time

#18 2 years ago

Any ACDC Prem's for sale?

#19 2 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

I have a very nice second owner Ripley's for sale. Plays perfect and no playfield wear. Cabinet is very nice
I also have a Shadow that plays 100%, playfield is nice, displays are all good,cabinet does have some wear.

Cant believe you are selling your Ripleys! No better family game imo.

#20 2 years ago

Selling Ripley's yesterday was tough, I must admit. That's the bum of only having room for 4 pins.

The main consolation is that if I sell Shadow and with the $ from RBION combined, then maybe I can get a pin like LOTR or something else that's usually out of my budget reach.

#21 2 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Marijuana

We prefer to share.....

#22 2 years ago

Available in a few weeks -

HUO Monopoly, less than 200 plays. Perfect.

Very low mileage Safe Cracker w/ wings, topper, tubes of NOS tokens.

Above average players Whirlwind w/ Flipper Fidelity kit, some LEDs. NOS WMS original PF available with game.

Beautiful Gottlieb Central Park (EM)

Haven't figured out pricing yet.

#23 2 years ago

I will be coming to CO in december again to visit family (and bring my brother his first pinball machine. I would like to haul something back for myself so I hope you guys don't mind me hanging in the CO thread.

I have a short list of a few games currently ISO but not looking too hard:
SST, BayWatch, Apollo13, and Corvette to name a few. Any decently priced B/W titles and sys11 in partciular are also on the list.

I could likely bring a second game on my way out so if you see something in the Madison region and need transport I am happy to accomodate.

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I will be coming to CO in december again to visit family (and bring my brother his first pinball machine. I would like to haul something back for myself so I hope you guys don't mind me hanging in the CO thread.
I have a short list of a few games currently ISO but not looking too hard:
SST, Baywatch, Apollo13, and Corvette to name a few. Any decently priced B/W titles and sys11 in partciular are also on the list.
I could likely bring a second game on my way out so if you see something in the Madison region and need transport I am happy to accomodate.

Well if you happen to know of one of those $800 Judge Dredds that Neo seems to keep stumbling upon up your way, I'm in! [Just kidding, but a very generous offer of transport and hopefully someone can take you up on it]

#26 2 years ago

LOL, yeah I keep asking Neo to hook me up with one of those also. Funny part is that he does often find crazy good deals by many of our standards.

#27 2 years ago

Baywatch came up on the local craigslist. You might want to take a look at that one Hilton.

#28 2 years ago

Really loving the RBION Wesley. Thanks!

#29 2 years ago

A few machines just came on craigslist, I spoke with John and he is most interested in selling haunted house.
denver.craigslist.org link

#30 2 years ago

I have Big Guns, f-14, hyperball, revenge from mars, pin*bot (maybe) and Bride of Pinbot(maybe) available for sale/trade

#31 2 years ago

Matt,

Might have some interest in your BOP, I really would like the 2.0 kit to put in it. Speaking ofis that thing come out officially yet?

#32 2 years ago

I think you can get an early release. but no, not officially, i don't think

#33 2 years ago

"Really loving the RBION Wesley. Thanks!"

Awesome and glad it went to a great home!

I sold NGG and Shadow tonight. So great to meet you Steve and hope you enjoy them!

#34 2 years ago

Wesley, it was nice meeting your family last night. I arrived home late but everything made it in one piece. I am going to get the games setup later today. Thanks again for your help and your family's help.

#35 2 years ago

EDIT: Earthshaker has been sold to a fellow Pinsider.

#36 2 years ago

Just an FYI for locals or whomever I am indeed going to sell my Metallica LE. I am working on getting photos and will post an official FS ad within the week. I am not 100% certain on price but am willing to work with someone, I have over $800 in mods/add-ons on the machine so I can work with a potential buyer to add/remove some of the common things I can reuse(upgraded speakers, shaker) to lower the price a little if the buyer wanted.

#37 2 years ago

subscribing to this thread
I need a pin again. Sold off my DW last year since I thought we were moving, but the housing market is a bloodbath these days here in the city. Would like something similar $$

-Steve

#38 2 years ago

have a Metal Man and Big Game both in decent shape. Nice Demo Man. Devil Riders, Grand Lizard and Royal Rumble. Located In Franktown

#39 2 years ago

I to am subscribing to this thread. Will hopefully be in the market for a new one here soon.

#40 2 years ago

Just bought a MM in Colorado Springs and very happy with the game!

After buying it and selling 3 games, I have about $1600 left for one more game to buy.

#41 2 years ago
Quoted from sfleming:

subscribing to this thread
I need a pin again. Sold off my DW last year since I thought we were moving, but the housing market is a bloodbath these days here in the city. Would like something similar $$

-Steve

Steve,

Were you the one that I bought DW from long ago and then sold it back to you a year or two ago?

#42 2 years ago

Does anyone have a Fireball they want to sell? (Not interested in home edition, Fireball II or Fireball Classic.)

#43 2 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Steve,

Were you the one that I bought DW from long ago and then sold it back to you a year or two ago?

nah, I picked up mine from someone in Centennial then sold it out of state.

#44 2 years ago

I remembered seeing a fireball for sale somewhere Russell, so I went and searched for it, but it's a Classic at Mirage Games. Sorry. I tried, lol

#45 2 years ago

Road trip Russell? here's a Fireball for you. It has the zipper flippers and score reels so it's correct.
boston.craigslist.org link

#46 2 years ago

That's quite a trip. Probably keep looking for something a little closer. Saw that Fireball Classic, but holding out for the original.

#47 2 years ago

Fair enough, its a long way to Boston all right. I was kidding about the road trip part. You could always ship it via NAVL or something. Then when it arrives give me a shout and I'll help you get it into your basement.

#48 2 years ago

Anyone looking to sell their addams family?

#49 2 years ago

I posted my X-men Pro on Craigslist:

fortcollins.craigslist.org link

--Luke

#50 2 years ago

While not in Colorado - I'm about 6 hours from Denver and willing to meet part way if needed.

I'm selling my HUO POTC - full playfield LEDs, cannon mod, alternate pirate slingshot plastics, and a Back Alley Creations speaker panel. Playfield is beautiful as is the cabinet inside and out. PM if interested and I can send pictures, asking price and any additional info needed.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 90.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 36.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
€ 42.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
YOYOKOPTER MODS
$ 199.99
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 8,000.00
Pinball Machine
KingPin Games
$ 299.99
$ 19.95
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
€ 4.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Multigame
$ 125.00
Lighting - Backbox
Great American Pinball
Apparel - Unisex
Double Danger Pinball
$ 117.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 495.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
MI Pinball Refinery
$ 299.99
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 19.95
$ 40.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
There are 2365 posts in topic. You are on page 1 of 48.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.