IMG_6277_(resized).JPG
IMG_6278_(resized).JPG
IMG_6279_(resized).JPG
IMG_6280_(resized).JPG
IMG_6281_(resized).JPG
IMG_6282_(resized).JPG
IMG_6283_(resized).JPG
IMG_6284_(resized).JPG

There are 7,409 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 149.
#1 9 years ago

Just as the title reads colorado what do you have for sale or trade?

#2 9 years ago

I have a very nice second owner Ripley's for sale. Plays perfect and no playfield wear. Cabinet is very nice

I also have a Shadow that plays 100%, playfield is nice, displays are all good,cabinet does have some wear.

#3 9 years ago

Marijuana

#4 9 years ago

Wesley what is your price on the shadow?

#5 9 years ago

I have a Fish Tales that might be for sale, trade, or possibly neither.

Slight fading on the cab, otherwise in good shape and plays 100%.

Interested in a TZ above all else, but realize that probably would be a separate deal.

Hanging on to it for a while.

#6 9 years ago

Wesley, didn't you spend about two years trying to find that Shadow?

#7 9 years ago

"Wesley, didn't you spend about two years trying to find that Shadow?"

Nope I bought it 4 years ago after a brief search. Is a great game, but I only have room for 4 games, so eventually I usually rotate a game to bring in something else.

Oh and I would consider a trade for another nice pin especially with someone in or close to Colorado..

#8 9 years ago

I have a very red Johnny Mneumonic that I have been thinking about selling or trading. It's in Utah though.

#9 9 years ago

I've been going back and forth on possibly selling my METLE, loaded with every mod more or less, mirror blades, shaker, speakers. If anyone is interested I can discuss with them more.

#10 9 years ago

I'd trade my MM for another "A" level title (+/- cash as appropriate); would sell for $7500

I'd trade my STLE for another recent Stern LE; would sell for $7500

I'd trade my WOZLE for similar value; would sell for $8000

I might be willing to trade one game for several others of similar total value, throw out an idea!

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

"Wesley, didn't you spend about two years trying to find that Shadow?"
Nope I bought it 4 years ago after a brief search. Is a great game, but I only have room for 4 games, so eventually I usually rotate a game to bring in something else.
Oh and I would consider a trade for another nice pin especially with someone in or close to Colorado..

PM sent

#12 9 years ago

I have a Starship Troopers I would sell.

#13 9 years ago

Here's what I have:

Firepower $950 - Playfield not perfect, but not blown out or anything. Recently shopped and working.

HUO X-Men Pro (Single owner...me) $3900

I'd trade them too.

--Luke

#14 9 years ago

Sold my RBION this weekend and have Shadow for sale now for $2500 or trade. Was asking a bit more for TS, but if I can get it should could combine $ from both sales and maybe get a LOTR or some other nice machine with a higher budget than I'm used to.

#15 9 years ago

I have a Baywatch that is for sale/trade.

#16 9 years ago

PM sent to Rad.

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from ghostbc:

PM sent to Rad.

If you pass, please let me know. I will be out in DEC time again this year and can haul something home at that time

#18 9 years ago

Any ACDC Prem's for sale?

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from WesleyCowan:

I have a very nice second owner Ripley's for sale. Plays perfect and no playfield wear. Cabinet is very nice
I also have a Shadow that plays 100%, playfield is nice, displays are all good,cabinet does have some wear.

Cant believe you are selling your Ripleys! No better family game imo.

#20 9 years ago

Selling Ripley's yesterday was tough, I must admit. That's the bum of only having room for 4 pins.

The main consolation is that if I sell Shadow and with the $ from RBION combined, then maybe I can get a pin like LOTR or something else that's usually out of my budget reach.

#21 9 years ago

We prefer to share.....

#22 9 years ago

Available in a few weeks -

HUO Monopoly, less than 200 plays. Perfect.

Very low mileage Safe Cracker w/ wings, topper, tubes of NOS tokens.

Above average players Whirlwind w/ Flipper Fidelity kit, some LEDs. NOS WMS original PF available with game.

Beautiful Gottlieb Central Park (EM)

Haven't figured out pricing yet.

#23 9 years ago

I will be coming to CO in december again to visit family (and bring my brother his first pinball machine. I would like to haul something back for myself so I hope you guys don't mind me hanging in the CO thread.

I have a short list of a few games currently ISO but not looking too hard:
SST, BayWatch, Apollo13, and Corvette to name a few. Any decently priced B/W titles and sys11 in partciular are also on the list.

I could likely bring a second game on my way out so if you see something in the Madison region and need transport I am happy to accomodate.

#24 9 years ago

Maverick, Waterworld, Starship Troopers, Spider Man.

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I will be coming to CO in december again to visit family (and bring my brother his first pinball machine. I would like to haul something back for myself so I hope you guys don't mind me hanging in the CO thread.
I have a short list of a few games currently ISO but not looking too hard:
SST, Baywatch, Apollo13, and Corvette to name a few. Any decently priced B/W titles and sys11 in partciular are also on the list.
I could likely bring a second game on my way out so if you see something in the Madison region and need transport I am happy to accomodate.

Well if you happen to know of one of those $800 Judge Dredds that Neo seems to keep stumbling upon up your way, I'm in! [Just kidding, but a very generous offer of transport and hopefully someone can take you up on it]

#26 9 years ago

LOL, yeah I keep asking Neo to hook me up with one of those also. Funny part is that he does often find crazy good deals by many of our standards.

#27 9 years ago

Baywatch came up on the local craigslist. You might want to take a look at that one Hilton.

#28 9 years ago

Really loving the RBION Wesley. Thanks!

#29 9 years ago

A few machines just came on craigslist, I spoke with John and he is most interested in selling haunted house.
denver.craigslist.org link

#30 9 years ago

I have Big Guns, f-14, hyperball, revenge from mars, pin*bot (maybe) and Bride of Pinbot(maybe) available for sale/trade

#31 9 years ago

Matt,

Might have some interest in your BOP, I really would like the 2.0 kit to put in it. Speaking ofis that thing come out officially yet?

#32 9 years ago

I think you can get an early release. but no, not officially, i don't think

#33 9 years ago

"Really loving the RBION Wesley. Thanks!"

Awesome and glad it went to a great home!

I sold NGG and Shadow tonight. So great to meet you Steve and hope you enjoy them!

#34 9 years ago

Wesley, it was nice meeting your family last night. I arrived home late but everything made it in one piece. I am going to get the games setup later today. Thanks again for your help and your family's help.

#35 9 years ago

EDIT: Earthshaker has been sold to a fellow Pinsider.

#36 9 years ago

Just an FYI for locals or whomever I am indeed going to sell my Metallica LE. I am working on getting photos and will post an official FS ad within the week. I am not 100% certain on price but am willing to work with someone, I have over $800 in mods/add-ons on the machine so I can work with a potential buyer to add/remove some of the common things I can reuse(upgraded speakers, shaker) to lower the price a little if the buyer wanted.

#37 9 years ago

subscribing to this thread
I need a pin again. Sold off my DW last year since I thought we were moving, but the housing market is a bloodbath these days here in the city. Would like something similar $$

-Steve

#38 9 years ago

have a Metal Man and Big Game both in decent shape. Nice Demo Man. Devil Riders, Grand Lizard and Royal Rumble. Located In Franktown

#39 9 years ago

I to am subscribing to this thread. Will hopefully be in the market for a new one here soon.

#40 9 years ago

Just bought a MM in Colorado Springs and very happy with the game!

After buying it and selling 3 games, I have about $1600 left for one more game to buy.

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from sfleming:

subscribing to this thread
I need a pin again. Sold off my DW last year since I thought we were moving, but the housing market is a bloodbath these days here in the city. Would like something similar $$

-Steve

Steve,

Were you the one that I bought DW from long ago and then sold it back to you a year or two ago?

#42 9 years ago

Does anyone have a Fireball they want to sell? (Not interested in home edition, Fireball II or Fireball Classic.)

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Steve,

Were you the one that I bought DW from long ago and then sold it back to you a year or two ago?

nah, I picked up mine from someone in Centennial then sold it out of state.

#44 9 years ago

I remembered seeing a fireball for sale somewhere Russell, so I went and searched for it, but it's a Classic at Mirage Games. Sorry. I tried, lol

#45 9 years ago

Road trip Russell? here's a Fireball for you. It has the zipper flippers and score reels so it's correct.
boston.craigslist.org link

#46 9 years ago

That's quite a trip. Probably keep looking for something a little closer. Saw that Fireball Classic, but holding out for the original.

#47 9 years ago

Fair enough, its a long way to Boston all right. I was kidding about the road trip part. You could always ship it via NAVL or something. Then when it arrives give me a shout and I'll help you get it into your basement.

#48 9 years ago

Anyone looking to sell their addams family?

#49 9 years ago

I posted my X-men Pro on Craigslist:

fortcollins.craigslist.org link

--Luke

#50 9 years ago

While not in Colorado - I'm about 6 hours from Denver and willing to meet part way if needed.

I'm selling my HUO POTC - full playfield LEDs, cannon mod, alternate pirate slingshot plastics, and a Back Alley Creations speaker panel. Playfield is beautiful as is the cabinet inside and out. PM if interested and I can send pictures, asking price and any additional info needed.

There are 7,409 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 149.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-whats-fsft and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.