(Topic ID: 149366)

Colorado Springs

By SealClubber

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

manitou_springs_penny_arcade_2_(resized).JPG
    manitou_springs_penny_arcade_1_(resized).JPG
    pasted_image_(resized).png
    Manitou_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sealclubber.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I will be in Col Springs 27 JAN to 11 FEB for training and might get a few hours off here and there. Are those arcades in Manitou Springs and the Garden of the Gods RV park worth going to? Games in decent shape? Any other place better to go to? Anyone want to link up?
    Dan

#4 8 years ago

I used to be stationed there about 10 years ago so I know the area well but wasn't into pinball then.

#37 8 years ago

Wow. Here I thought I was getting some great advice (besides TVP, thank you) or maybe an invite or something with all these posts. Here its just petty bickering. Yes, the mountain biking and dirt bike riding are both exceptional. I wish I could retire there. It is good to see Manitou back on its feet. Neat little town. We used to run around GotGs for PT once a week. I also hope that Irish Folk Singer is still performing at the Pub downtown.

1 week later
    #42 8 years ago

Thank you all. I don't know if I will be able to make it up to Denver. Maybe Super bowl day as I don't really care if I watch the game or not. My team ain't playin.

#47 8 years ago

No worries on the late notice. I can only schedule one day out. Thank you again for inviting me and letting me try out all those games I never played before.

#48 8 years ago
    Quoted from HighNoon:

LOL...but most people here are going to be watching it.

Yeah, I know. I don't know if its a good thing to be in the town of a Super Bowl team during the Super Bowl or a bad thing.

1 week later
    #50 8 years ago

I want to thank C2S and PinballHiro for inviting me to their houses to play pinball and watch football yesterday. I had an awesome time playing all their great pins and enjoying a good game of football with great food and people. You all are welcome to my place wherever I may roam.
    Again, thank you.
    Dan

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider sealclubber.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-springs?tu=sealclubber and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.