(Topic ID: 89837)

Colorado Springs Pinball

By Russell

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1180 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3041 (resized).jpeg
    FC0D8D7D-DDD7-4294-A235-F1B04EED43A4 (resized).jpeg
    701893798 (resized).jpg
    20230315_115648.jpg
    ts4 (resized).jpg
    cr2 (resized).jpg
    cr (resized).jpg
    ccr (resized).jpg
    cr10 (resized).jpg
    cr11 (resized).jpg
    cr12 (resized).jpg
    cr9 (resized).jpg
    cr8 (resized).jpg
    cr7 (resized).jpg
    cr6 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider its_me_aj.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#50 5 years ago

Im in if we can get something going up there. Might try to head up there this weekend to check it out if you guys wanna meet up or something

9 months later
    #146 4 years ago

Ball keeps getting stuck inside the house on Elvira. Can’t start modes

1 year later
    #174 2 years ago

Even though we are not in springs, we are officially opening a new addition down here in Pueblo with 15 more pins!!! We currently have 20 pins ranging from Stars to stern Jurassic Park. Come down and visit us at Bite Me Cake Company!!

1 year later
    #184 1 year ago

That’s about it honestly. Down in Pueblo we have our bakery/ arcade bar that has 23 pins and hold tournaments and leagues. We have a few of the springs guys come down for those. But if you just want to flip around you can find us at Bite Me Cake Company 223 s Union Ave Pueblo co 81003

5 months later
    #204 1 year ago

We have a good selection of modern sterns… just saying

#207 1 year ago

Bite Me Cake Company
    223 S. Union Ave
    Pueblo, Co 81003

#209 1 year ago

Tommy’s pins was a Covid venture to help get through times where we couldn’t have games on.

2 weeks later
    #213 11 months ago

Well if you are looking for a Foo fighters launch party and tournament, Bite Me Cake Company in Pueblo is having ours on Saturday may 6th at 2pm. Prizes, give always, fun times, snacks, high fives. All the good stuff

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider its_me_aj.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-springs-pinball-tournament?tu=its_me_aj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.