(Topic ID: 89837)

Colorado Springs Pinball

By Russell

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1180 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3041 (resized).jpeg
    FC0D8D7D-DDD7-4294-A235-F1B04EED43A4 (resized).jpeg
    701893798 (resized).jpg
    20230315_115648.jpg
    ts4 (resized).jpg
    cr2 (resized).jpg
    cr (resized).jpg
    ccr (resized).jpg
    cr10 (resized).jpg
    cr11 (resized).jpg
    cr12 (resized).jpg
    cr9 (resized).jpg
    cr8 (resized).jpg
    cr7 (resized).jpg
    cr6 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Coyote.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 9 years ago

I haven't lived out there since the mid-late 90's. I used to know a lot of the guys out there - but looking at the pictures, only ONE guy looks familiar now.

I'm old now, my memory's gone. Couldn't recall any names.

6 years later
    #175 2 years ago
    Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Even though we are not in springs, we are officially opening a new addition down here in Pueblo with 15 more pins!!! We currently have 20 pins ranging from Stars to stern Jurassic Park. Come down and visit us at Bite Me Cake Company!!

Was down there a few weeks ago. Got my initials on the JP. Nice place. My dad (family I was visiting) was very highly impressed with everything, as well. Someone had come in to pick up a wedding cake, and I swear he was drooling over it.

1 year later
    #199 1 year ago
    Quoted from WesleyCowan:

I can't host as don't have enough pins working well. But would love to get together soon with Springs pinheads. Could be at Control Room, Manitou Arcade, another location or if someone is willing to host. Haven't seen most of you in a long time so would love if we could do something.
    Ideas anyone?

I'm new to the area (well, 'new' after being gone for 22 years..) and will be around here until my place is finished down in Pueblo. Last time I was living here in the Spring, the only places were Challenges, Mountasia (my old employer), and the Manitou Arcade.

I'm up for checking out some of these places.

#203 1 year ago
    Quoted from Russell:

That's a good summary. The only place with nice modern pins is Control Room. Manitou Penny Arcade gets the occasional new game, but they NEVER update software. So, it's a place mostly for playing some older games. Would just skip Supernova and the RV park.

Not to shift the topic a little, but who manages/maintains the Manitou Arcade? Back in the late 90s, that place was falling apart. When I headed out east in 2001, I wasn't expecting them to be around for another 5 years. I was surprised to see them still around when I got back.

#206 1 year ago
    Quoted from Its_me_aj:

We have a good selection of modern sterns… just saying

Where are ya'll located?

#208 1 year ago
    Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Bite Me Cake Company
    223 S. Union Ave
    Pueblo, Co 81003

Ah, didn't realize 'Tommy's Pins' was what was originally in the Cake Company's front room. Cool.

5 months later
    #233 6 months ago

I may pop in tomorrow, but likely won't stay long. Just to look around..

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Coyote.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-springs-pinball-tournament?tu=Coyote and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.