(Topic ID: 89837)

Colorado Springs Pinball

By Russell

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1180 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3041 (resized).jpeg
    FC0D8D7D-DDD7-4294-A235-F1B04EED43A4 (resized).jpeg
    701893798 (resized).jpg
    20230315_115648.jpg
    ts4 (resized).jpg
    cr2 (resized).jpg
    cr (resized).jpg
    ccr (resized).jpg
    cr10 (resized).jpg
    cr11 (resized).jpg
    cr12 (resized).jpg
    cr9 (resized).jpg
    cr8 (resized).jpg
    cr7 (resized).jpg
    cr6 (resized).jpg
    There are 253 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.
    #201 1 year ago

Not quit local but in South Denver the last weekend in September is the state's 1 and only annual pinball show. It's good but last 2 years has lagged some in having new releases. Also hasn't grown much in number of games for several years. Still it's fun and worth going. Lines had been crazy especially on Saturday before COVID. Mast 2 years haven't been bad at all except to play the new releases.
    Denver has many places to play pins Pueblo I only know of the one place and Colorado Springs lately for me if I pay to play it's Control Room or Manitou.

#202 1 year ago

That's a good summary. The only place with nice modern pins is Control Room. Manitou Penny Arcade gets the occasional new game, but they NEVER update software. So, it's a place mostly for playing some older games. Would just skip Supernova and the RV park.

#203 1 year ago
    Quoted from Russell:

That's a good summary. The only place with nice modern pins is Control Room. Manitou Penny Arcade gets the occasional new game, but they NEVER update software. So, it's a place mostly for playing some older games. Would just skip Supernova and the RV park.

Not to shift the topic a little, but who manages/maintains the Manitou Arcade? Back in the late 90s, that place was falling apart. When I headed out east in 2001, I wasn't expecting them to be around for another 5 years. I was surprised to see them still around when I got back.

#204 1 year ago

We have a good selection of modern sterns… just saying

#205 1 year ago

Yes, AJs place in Pueblo is cool, and worth a visit.

#206 1 year ago
    Quoted from Its_me_aj:

We have a good selection of modern sterns… just saying

Where are ya'll located?

#207 1 year ago

Bite Me Cake Company
    223 S. Union Ave
    Pueblo, Co 81003

#208 1 year ago
    Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Bite Me Cake Company
    223 S. Union Ave
    Pueblo, Co 81003

Ah, didn't realize 'Tommy's Pins' was what was originally in the Cake Company's front room. Cool.

#209 1 year ago

Tommy’s pins was a Covid venture to help get through times where we couldn’t have games on.

2 weeks later
    #210 12 months ago

Drew, Are you having a FF launch party tonight (now?) at Control Room?

#211 12 months ago

I played there today and Foo wasn’t hooked up to the network, but Bond was.

#212 12 months ago

It’s connected now, but usually a launch party implies a tournament, with prizes, etc.

#213 12 months ago

Well if you are looking for a Foo fighters launch party and tournament, Bite Me Cake Company in Pueblo is having ours on Saturday may 6th at 2pm. Prizes, give always, fun times, snacks, high fives. All the good stuff

4 weeks later
    #214 11 months ago

1:32 at Control room Godfather

FC0D8D7D-DDD7-4294-A235-F1B04EED43A4 (resized).jpegFC0D8D7D-DDD7-4294-A235-F1B04EED43A4 (resized).jpeg
    #215 11 months ago

Ouch!

#216 11 months ago
    Quoted from smoothbore19:

1:32 at Control room Godfather
    [quoted image]

Its Pueblo, some jackoff probably pulled it off

#217 11 months ago

Weird that's the second shooter rod broke off on Godfather since its been there.

#218 11 months ago
    Quoted from Roostking:

Its Pueblo, some jackoff probably pulled it off

Control Room is in Colorado Springs and nice place to play modern pins.

#219 11 months ago
    Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Control Room is in Colorado Springs and nice place to play modern pins.

Ill check it out!

#220 11 months ago

Manitou of course has argest arcade in Colorado Springs area. But costs to park and can be a pain to find parking in summer. Pins there don't change very often re: line up and always a few or more have issues.
    Control Room room has modern Pro versions Sterns and usually one JJP pin. Rarely have any the times I've been there had any issues, maybe a switch not registering, and never seen a game turned off i.e out of order. Also if you like video games they have many including some classic ones.

2 months later
    #221 8 months ago

At control room, Foo is way out of level the lock down button is sticking. Both foo and mando are not connected to the net work bond is connected. All the games are really dirty. I’m giving them my money today but if things can’t be kept up better I’m not going to keep coming here. I appreciate their here but let’s do some more maintenance on these things.

#222 8 months ago
    Quoted from smoothbore19:

At control room, Foo is way out of level the lock down button is sticking. Both foo and mando are not connected to the net work bond is connected. All the games are really dirty. I’m giving them my money today but if things can’t be kept up better I’m not going to keep coming here. I appreciate their here but let’s do some more maintenance on these things.

Thank you for the heads up! We will have our technician fix these issues this week

1 month later
    #223 7 months ago

Any recent changes in pin line up at Control Room? It is my favorite local place to play newer Sterns and they usually have a JJP pin which is awesome. Do wish Cactus Canyon Remake had been able to stay longer but sure it must not have been able to for a good reason.
    Manitou Arcade is fun but don't like paying for parking and never know which games will be working and how well. Other local places I've been same is also true, games often turned off or have issues that decrease fun. The several times I've been there Control Room games I've played have been working quite well.

#224 7 months ago

I've never been to the Control Room and have had it on my list of 'Want to Go' places for a while now.

#225 7 months ago

Venom will be there next week replacing Bond or Godfather.

#226 7 months ago
    Quoted from Drew13:

Venom will be there next week replacing Bond or Godfather.

Thank you so much for responding. I look forward to trying out Venom.

#227 7 months ago
    Quoted from John_C:

I've never been to the Control Room and have had it on my list of 'Want to Go' places for a while now.

Usually around 7-8 pins, mostly pro editions of Sterns and have been some JJP and one Chicago Gaming Remake I'm aware of. Current JJP is a LE Godfather. Lots of classic video games pool tables and other games. If you like sports plenty of TVs, a bar and grill. Sorry if I left anything out.
    Honestly I mainly go for the pins as by far best place to place newer pins in the Springs. And they will quickly fix/repair it if you them know a pin has issues.

#228 7 months ago

Venom is being delivered tomorrow.

#229 7 months ago

Playing Venom now. Yep fed gotta get me a Premium. Dang insider isn’t Connected though on the one here at Control room

#230 7 months ago

I'll have our employee reconnect it. Thanks for stopping by and playing the new pin

1 week later
    #231 6 months ago

Anyone from COS area going to the Pinball Show this weekend in Denver?

#232 6 months ago

Yep here already

#233 6 months ago

I may pop in tomorrow, but likely won't stay long. Just to look around..

#234 6 months ago

Put my GB Premium up for sale if anyone is interested. Add is up in the marketplace.

IMG_3041 (resized).jpegIMG_3041 (resized).jpeg
    3 months later
    #235 3 months ago

Drew- any word on Jaws for Control Room?

#236 3 months ago

Quoted from Russell:Drew- any word on Jaws for Control Room?

Or Galactic Tank, Big Lebowski, Labyrinth, Elton John ,or :Dbringing back CCr.

#237 3 months ago

Jaws is ordered and is supposed to land this month. Labyrinth is on order too, do not have an eta for that title.

We can bring ccr back when we bring Jaws

#238 3 months ago

Labyrinth looks really good!

#239 3 months ago

Oh please bring CCr back! Thanks!

#240 3 months ago

Thanks to Control Room that you keep bringing new pins in and rotating the lineup! Also best place in COS for pins that work well!

#241 3 months ago
    Quoted from WesleyCowan:

Thanks to Control Room that you keep bringing new pins in and rotating the lineup! Also best place in COS for pins that work well!

Thank you really appreciate that! Please email us if a game isn't working properly - info at milehigharcadedotcom

#242 88 days ago

Do you have a.n ETA for Jaws?

#244 87 days ago

Awesome thank you so much for your replies!

2 weeks later
    #245 74 days ago

Nice update to the lineup at Control Room- Jaws, Godzilla, TNA all added.

#246 72 days ago

Playing at Control Room all machines seem to be playing well. Godzilla not connected to the network, Stranger Things sling rubbers are on their last leg. It’s definitely nice to have a good line up to play on location. Wish we could get some s greats in the line up.

#247 71 days ago

Godzilla now connected, we will check rubbers this week. Thank you for the heads up

1 week later
    #248 61 days ago

Awesome to see Pulp Fiction in the lineup!

FYI- venom needs the plastic on the right sling adjusted. It causes the ball to get stuck when it’s fed from the right wire form.

IMG_1180 (resized).jpegIMG_1180 (resized).jpeg
    #249 61 days ago
    Quoted from Beau2105:

Awesome to see Pulp Fiction in the lineup!
    FYI- venom needs the plastic on the right sling adjusted. It causes the ball to get stuck when it’s fed from the right wire form.
    [quoted image]

Such a fun game. We will adjust that today

#250 60 days ago
    Quoted from Drew13:

Such a fun game. We will adjust that today

Thank you how responsive you are to suggestions/ texts here!

There are 253 posts in this topic. You are on page 5 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-springs-pinball-tournament/page/5 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.