(Topic ID: 89837)

Colorado Springs Pinball

By Russell

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_1180 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_3041 (resized).jpeg
    FC0D8D7D-DDD7-4294-A235-F1B04EED43A4 (resized).jpeg
    701893798 (resized).jpg
    20230315_115648.jpg
    ts4 (resized).jpg
    cr2 (resized).jpg
    cr (resized).jpg
    ccr (resized).jpg
    cr10 (resized).jpg
    cr11 (resized).jpg
    cr12 (resized).jpg
    cr9 (resized).jpg
    cr8 (resized).jpg
    cr7 (resized).jpg
    cr6 (resized).jpg
    There are 253 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.
    #101 5 years ago

Just a heads up. Guardians of the Galaxy is randomly rebooting. Game played fine while I was on it.

#102 5 years ago

Pins adjusted. Added Color Dmd to Family Guy and playfield spotlights to Alice Cooper

#103 5 years ago

ACNC is doing something really weird. Like it has buggy code or something. Flippers delayed by 3-5 seconds, won’t kick a ball into shooter lane. Very strange behavior.

#104 5 years ago

We are still having some wonky flipper issues on our ACNC as well, hopefully they are working on it. Make sure this is reported to them so they know it is not just one machine.

#105 5 years ago
    Quoted from ghostbc:

We are still having some wonky flipper issues on our ACNC as well, hopefully they are working on it. Make sure this is reported to them so they know it is not just one machine.

Emailed Charlie today

1 week later
    #106 4 years ago

Wow- significant changes at Control Room. Great stuff. Same pinball lineup, but they added a Killer Queen arcade game! I can't wait to form a Colorado Springs team for KQ. lmk if anyone interested.

#109 4 years ago

Monster Bash has a ball stuck under the spinner. Can’t be freed without dropping glass. Turned off machine and notified management. Love all the new games!

1 month later
    #111 4 years ago

When do you think we'll be able to have some leagues and tournaments at Control Room?

#112 4 years ago
    Quoted from Russell:

When do you think we'll be able to have some leagues and tournaments at Control Room?

I'd be willing to commit time in helping with organization or tracking.

1 month later
    #113 4 years ago

Pinball line up rotating next week:

Incoming - Jurassic Park (thank you Game Exchange), Houdini and Game of Thrones Pro

We will also get this location set up as a Stern Army location

#114 4 years ago
    Quoted from Drew13:

Pinball line up rotating next week:
    Incoming - Jurassic Park (thank you Game Exchange), Houdini and Game of Thrones Pro
    We will also get this location set up as a Stern Army location

What's going out? DP was acting flaky last week...mulitple lights on/off when they shouldn't be, shots not activating when they should, etc.

1 week later
    #115 4 years ago

FYI. Game of thrones is a little tilt sensitive. As I was playing and it was tilting on me, a couple mentioned it kept tilting out on them. Thank you so much for all the cool pinball!

#116 4 years ago

Deadpool fixed, Game of Thrones will be fixed tomorrow. Thank you for the feedback. Jurassic Park will be delivered in the next few weeks.

#117 4 years ago

Also need to add that Houdini has the left inlane regestering as the left outlane causing all sorts of wierd gameplay.

#118 4 years ago
    Quoted from Apex:

Also need to add that Houdini has the left inlane regestering as the left outlane causing all sorts of wierd gameplay.

Ok that will also be fixed today

#119 4 years ago

Just reading some of this and it's way cool how receptive you are on the games an catering to your player base! I'm a little far up in foco but I'll def stop by next time I'm in the springs

#120 4 years ago

Played my last games today. Moving out of state. Games all played very good. Family guy seemed to be the dirtiest of of group. Really liked the pricing on them. It always nice not to have to pay a buck a game these days.

1 week later
    #121 4 years ago

Been loving the new pins and can’t wait for JP. Iron Maiden has Mylar coming up by the right pop bumper catching balls pretty good. Deadpool appeared to have an issue where it was stuck on ball 3 and would not end game. It kept giving balls and the left flipper would hang some before returning down. Rebooting the game appeared to have fixed ball issue. Not sure about flipper.

#122 4 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. We will fix the issues tomorrow

2 weeks later
    #123 4 years ago

Swung by for a few games of pinball. Not sure what happened since Sunday but GoT is tilt happy again. It actually tilted on my third ball when it was still in the shooter lane. I assume from feeding the ball? First time seeing that. Thanks for being quick to fix and address issues. It’s nice having great pins at a nice location in the Springs no less.

2 weeks later
    #124 4 years ago

Got a chance to enjoy the games here at Cleats again. What a blast. All the pins are working except Family Guy, it’s left lower flipper is not working. I turned off the table and let management know.

#126 4 years ago

Ready to start up a league or tournament, Drew?

#127 4 years ago
    Quoted from Russell:

Ready to start up a league or tournament, Drew?

I can set it up as a Stern Army location, but I cannot be there to run the tournaments. Is anyone interested in running it?

#128 4 years ago

Talk to Justin. He’s Apex on Pinside. Good guy. Will do a good job.

1 week later
    #129 4 years ago

Was able to get out to Cleats today. All the pins are running but Monster Bash. It has an out of order sign on it but know one knew if it was reported or what was exactly wrong. Figured I would let you know in case you had not been informed.

1 month later
    #130 4 years ago

Hated to see Killer Queen removed from
    Cleat’s. Where did it end up? Any progress on leagues, tournaments?

#131 4 years ago

We are adding a new indie game called Galactic Battleground. It should arrive in about 2 weeks. Killer Queen is currently at the Stanley Arcade at the Stanley Marketplace near Denver.

https://stanleyarcade.com/

We will also bring in some new pinball machines in the coming weeks in time for the Holidays.

Nothing to report on getting leagues / tournaments set up yet.

1 week later
    #132 4 years ago

We have exciting news that we will have a new pinball machine from Stern set up on December 23! One of a select few locations so early Merry Christmas

2 weeks later
    #133 4 years ago

Is everything still on track for the "new game" to arrive tomorrow?

#135 4 years ago

At what time? And will they even be open Xmas Eve?

#136 4 years ago

They are landing late today, so we will deliver new pins on Thursday. Have a great Christmas everyone

#137 4 years ago
    Quoted from Drew13:

They are landing late today, so we will deliver new pins on Thursday. Have a great Christmas everyone

Nooooooooooooooo!!!

#138 4 years ago
    Quoted from Russell:

Nooooooooooooooo!!!

You can come play it at my house Russell...
    Text me if you want my address, party starts around 6-7

#139 4 years ago
    Quoted from DNO:

You can come play it at my house Russell...
    Text me if you want my address, party starts around 6-7

Thanks, DNO. Wish I could’ve made it. Drew- Any word on getting the game into Cleat’s?

#140 4 years ago

Delivered and set up two new pins- Elvira and Stranger Things

#141 4 years ago

2 new ones!?! That’s amazing. Headed there after work.

#142 4 years ago
    Quoted from Russell:

2 new ones!?! That’s amazing. Headed there after work.

Thank you for the support. Have a blast

#143 4 years ago
    Quoted from Drew13:

Delivered and set up two new pins- Elvira and Stranger Things

Drew13 what is the address to the location of these two new pins (Elvira and ST)? I have no idea where your pins are located and would like to play them. Thanks

#144 4 years ago

Control Room, 6120 Barnes Rd Ste 110, Colorado Springs, CO 80922

#145 4 years ago
    Quoted from Drew13:

Control Room, 6120 Barnes Rd Ste 110, Colorado Springs, CO 80922

Thanks thinking of visiting this weekend!

#146 4 years ago

Ball keeps getting stuck inside the house on Elvira. Can’t start modes

#147 4 years ago
    Quoted from Its_me_aj:

Ball keeps getting stuck inside the house on Elvira. Can’t start modes

Thanks for the heads up. Our technician will fix it

#148 4 years ago
    Quoted from Drew13:

Thanks for the heads up. Our technician will fix it

Yep, the main house shot on Elvira not working. Also, a ball is stuck under the demogorgan on Stranger Things. (same spot that it was stuck before.). If the tech is going by anyway, maybe he can update the code on STh?

3 weeks later
    #149 4 years ago

Enjoying the new games. It appears Stranger Things had a part break land in the ramp and ended up catching a ball in the process. Turned off machine and notified management.
    A8A7497E-5709-4801-9816-F494B3C667E7 (resized).jpegA8A7497E-5709-4801-9816-F494B3C667E7 (resized).jpeg

#150 4 years ago

Thank you for the heads up, we will fix them today

There are 253 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colorado-springs-pinball-tournament/page/3?hl=lamilvelo and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.