(Topic ID: 212358)

Color DMD's Anyone selling one or who has the best prices to buy from?

By rtotans

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by epthegeek
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6036A8B8-00D1-4747-A3E5-4D504C77D3AD (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ypurchn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 6 years ago

Yes ColorDMD refuses to give even a once-a-year Black Friday discount for pinsiders who probably made the business what it is today but, they are willing to make 10% less for eBay users... I also find it very odd that they dont mention ColorDMD in their product title so it doesn’t stand out for pinsiders who search ebay for parts. And their ebay adds are so sketch that they look fake. No way I’d buy from that add.

#19 6 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Oh enough with the hyperbolic garbage. Randy explained the eBay thing in the eBay deal thread. eBay did the 20% off thing on their own. Sheesh.

That’s common knowledge that selling on eBay costs you 10% of the selling price - not “hyperbolic garbage”

#23 6 years ago
    Quoted from epthegeek:

Yes, captain picky pants. But the utter bullshit about "rubbing salt in the wound" by somehow purposefully deceptively not including 'ColorDMD' in the listing to screw pinsiders ABSOLUTELY IS.

Who lists a product without putting the manufacturer in the title or description? That’s just an odd business practice. They have a good product and a good reputation. Why hide who made it? Putting ColorDMD in the add increases the chance someone looking at the add googles the name and buys direct from them cutting ebay out and increasing their profits or at least adds credibility to the listing.

I found no good pictures of hyperbolic garbage. So I googled captain picky pants and got this.
    6036A8B8-00D1-4747-A3E5-4D504C77D3AD (resized).png6036A8B8-00D1-4747-A3E5-4D504C77D3AD (resized).png

GOOD DAY SIR!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ypurchn.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/color-dmds-anyone-selling-one-or-who-has-the-best-prices-to-buy-from?tu=ypurchn and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.