Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 104 posts
  • 52 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by o-din
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170830_201708 (resized).jpg
    sb (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider leeb18509.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 6 years ago
    Quoted from o-din:

I've had a few, but between shipping costs and Ca. sales tax it is no longer worth it to me.
    You don't play the DMD. Invisiglass is a more worthy investment IMO.

Huh? Seriously? A $250 piece of glass? I bought some new glass for $40 and a bottle of windex and everybody that came up to play the game at a show thought it was invisiglass, lol.

Most titles are worth it to upgrade, not all. WPT wasn't anything special, but some of them like MET and TWD are just spectacular.

#42 6 years ago
    Quoted from spazzman90:

Ok. So it's a (whatever the cost) monitor. It is still a poor performer. Of course I'm not discounting the fact you have $$$ tied into developing the controller and such. The main point of my post is this is one of those products that is really close to deserving the asking price. Just wish it had a display that looked good is all and exhibited performance of even an average display of 5 years ago.

Yeah, and the software writes itself!

#46 6 years ago
    Quoted from PtownPin:

Its $300....and its worth every penny

Because before Invisiglass was invented pinball was absolutely horrible to play. My eyes! No it isn't. An $8 glareguard, and good lighting along with clean normal glass it worth it because for 5 sheets of IG I could have an entire other machine (or 2).

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider leeb18509.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/color-dmd-worth-the-price-or-no?tu=leeb18509 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.