Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 113 posts
  • 57 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by chriskd
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_1193.JPG
    100_1192.JPG
    100_1191.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markmon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#29 11 years ago
    Quoted from Erik:

Bryan_Kelly said:It seems I'm the only one that doesn't care for these. I love the idea but after seeing one in AFM at a show, I thought the colors were way too washed out for my taste.
    Bryan (CARGPB 14)

Just the opposite, I thought the colors looked great at the Louisville show. It's an LCD though, I'd hope you could adjust the colors and brightness to your liking.

So being that you saw it and it's an LCD, that means it won't be nearly as black or bright. Did it look washed out at all sitting next to other pins?

#70 11 years ago
    Quoted from goatdan:

I LOVED the concept until I found out it was an LCD screen simulating a DMD.

What's it matter what the underlying technology is? The result is all that matters.

#71 11 years ago

Sorry for double post, deleted.

#82 11 years ago

I ordered one from bay area amusements and it didn't show out of stock or anything. Will see what happens.

#105 11 years ago

Placed my order from bay area on the 4th after midnight. Got shipping notice today

#108 11 years ago

N ope

Quoted from Pinballer22:It looks like Planetary Pinball still has some according to their website

Nope. When you go there to order:
    Code: PPS-COLORDMD-AFM
    Price: $399.00
    Price: $399.00
    Shipping Weight: 2.90 pounds
    Out of Stock <-----------------------
    Quantity in Basket: None

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markmon.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/color-dmd-who-is-ordering?tu=markmon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.