(Topic ID: 242064)

Color DMD swap from Williams to Stern Sam

By KnockerPTSD

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KnockerPTSD.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Hello. I have a Shadow on it's way with a Color DMD and I'm getting a Star Trek Pro soon without one. I know I can put the Color dmd in Star Trek (possibly need some kind of adapter cable?). Can the original dmd in Star trek go inside Shadow though?
    If so, any tips or pointer are appreciated. I love these things but they are so pricey and we get nailed with heavy duty fees in Canada. Thanks.

#3 4 years ago

Thanks. I should clarify that I wont have Star Trek for a couple months still but I'm I'm planning the budget for a NIB and the color dmd is a must on this one. Shadow has great colour animations as well but I dont feel a need for colour in the older games. 2000's feel like they should have just had them anyway. Thanks again for pointing me in a direction. I havent taught myself enough about these machines yet. I got into pinball about 2yrs ago with soldering knowledge and YouTube has been teaching me everything else along the way.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider KnockerPTSD.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/color-dmd-swap-from-williams-to-stern-sam?tu=KnockerPTSD and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.