Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 111 posts
  • 56 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by ignusfast
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

thumbs2.gif
    200080.jpg
    7dhor.jpg
    a.jpg
    glee-music-7.jpg
    bubbles.jpg
    sm.jpg
    shadow-coin.jpg
    flip.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 10 years ago
    Quoted from Pin_Crazed:

Open that code up and let us color them

You can already do that, just contact them if you're serious.

#11 10 years ago
    Quoted from at_t_2d:

I was serious about TZ and contacted them and never received a response.

They're pretty busy, you could try again, I've discussed colorizing with them. They also have people doing things for them already, I don't know the titles so I'm not hinting at anything, but one of them may already be TZ. It's kind of an obvious one, wouldn't be surprised.

#31 10 years ago
    Quoted from dendoc:

Me too - my MB is screaming at me for one.

Oh man, do it, MB might be the best one yet.

4 weeks later
    #42 10 years ago

Should have flipped this!

shadow-coin.jpgshadow-coin.jpg

#77 10 years ago

I couldn't be mad at TOTAN if that's it, even if I'll never own one, that game deserves color.

#78 10 years ago
    Quoted from DCFAN:

The only problem with all that is that TOTAN is "tales" rather than "tails, and "nights" rather than "Knights".
    Anyway, it is close enough to make me think TOTAN is the game.

I mean, it could be something else, but by Randy's clue standards that's actually pretty on point.

#103 10 years ago
    Quoted from tjsynkral:

ColorDMD are not responding to offers of help.

No offense, but you haven't the foggiest clue what you're talking about. The people who are helping them are under contract and NDA, so they're not talking, but that doesn't mean people aren't helping. How fast and good they are compared to Chris might be a different story, this isn't all easy stuff to do.

Edit: oops, didn't realize there was another page with a response from Randy already. Anyways, they're obviously not avoiding help from people who are actually serious, it's a lot of work. I wanted to help them with The Shadow, but I realized I just couldn't commit to the time, it would have meant the death of all my other projects I do for the community, and I wasn't willing to give them up even for color Shadow.

#106 10 years ago
    Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Wondering if the first one will be LOTR, Star Trek or Metallica.

I'd guess TSPP. And I wouldn't put any game that's got unfinished or "developing" code into the mix. Totally done games only.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider aurich.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/color-dmd-new-release?tu=aurich and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.