Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 days ago by PinballManiac40
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 14 days ago

So I swapped my color dmd from wcs94 to sttng. Everything seems to work as should, the only issue I am having is that when it comes to mission select before launching the ball I can not read what I am selecting. I tried choosing different display styles with no luck. Is there anything specific that needs to be done to swap from machine to machine? Thanks.

#2 13 days ago

Did you install the correct rom from the color dmd site? Maybe download/install again and try that.

#3 13 days ago

I second post #2. You have to download the correct color ROM for the game that the display is in.

#4 13 days ago

Ah yes... thank you for the simple fix. First time dealing with a color dmd.

#5 13 days ago

I have the chroma rev a2 board. Downloaded the rom to a flash drive. Inserted drive but it wont accept the rom. Held the USB button down for 5 seconds. My board has different LED indicators than the tutorial videos I've seen. What do I need to do to allow it to load the new rom? Thanks

#6 13 days ago

Cycled the power on n off, and this time it accepted. Thanks again.

#7 13 days ago

Please mark the thread as resolved and enjoy!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.90
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus
$ 9.99

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside