• 25 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by stangbat
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P1010628.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smassa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 12 years ago

Hey guys, Just got done installing the Color DMD on AFM. Shot a quick clip showing Multiball & TA. Didnt realize how dusty the glass was but thats not the point of the video anyways.

#6 12 years ago
Quoted from Loupie:

Just wondering if I should get a green mother ship to replace the gray one. I see you can get colored leds for the mother ship from another link. I also wonder how long before supply catches up with demand and is this mod a simple plug and play?

I've seen the colored saucers before and to me the only once that look nice are the ones painted a metal look. Colored ones look crappy IMO

#9 12 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Looks cool. One thing that watching this video does remind me though is how little I see the DMD when I'm playing. I owned AFM and didn't see a lot of those animations when I had the pin, and I doubt you saw much of it either during MB and Total Annihilation....especially since you got the Super Jackpot!
Still....I'm going to want one for my MB!

It was actually a 1st time thing for me getting the Super Jackpot while in TA. I couldn't nudge the machine that much cause it would have knocked over my iPhone but was able to shoot the last jackpot shot on the right loop During the grace period which just happened to be the only shot I needed to start TA. Was kinda cool picking up the SJ while in TA.

But I agree you always pick up certain things when your able to sit back and watch the DMD as opposed to trying to see it while playing. I have a feeling the Color DMD will be even better in MM with all the animations it has going on (especially the stacked Madness's)

#27 12 years ago
Quoted from Anim8ormatt:

this is the best mod for any machine I have ever seen. PLEASE make one for the sega super dmd games.

I wouldnt hold my breath on that one.

#28 12 years ago
Quoted from Loupie:

Where's the colored dmd coming from? I checked Bay Area Amusements and they are sold out. Anyone else selling them?

they were sold out after just a few hours. Youll have to wait for the 2nd run which im sure will be very soon.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Various Novelties
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 27.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Westwood, NJ
$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Van Alstyne, TX
Wanted
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods

$ 30.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
$ 21.50
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider smassa.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/color-dmd-installed-on-afm?tu=smassa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.