CCC4C131-2F30-4BF2-9BEE-569B32098D9C (resized).jpeg
6B369A0B-83D4-465D-B1E9-45E9C42AC611 (resized).jpeg
09177252-89B6-4998-A1E8-979F6A9153C0 (resized).jpeg
20200426_124722 - Copy (resized).jpg
20200426_124802 - Copy (resized).jpg
20200426_131522 - Copy (resized).jpg
95CA7F01-71E2-414C-A673-62F4DA8FFBA7.jpeg
2B9DFEFF-CB61-4E50-894D-CBF498288786.jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider infinitelives.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#297 7 years ago

wow that last clue... really no idea how it fits with the others. touche ColorDMD

#299 7 years ago

damnit jim im not a pinball wizard

1 week later
#354 7 years ago

I doubt someone would have had enough time to color SMVE at this point. Unless they had access before it shipped

3 weeks later
#395 7 years ago

harrison ford was in 42, star wars or indy?

#424 7 years ago

Captain kirk is a playboy so it's gotta be star trek

#430 7 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

Dream on.
While hopeful; Star Trek has technical hurdles to solve. something they aren't ready for yet.
I've been working on my own Star Trek colordmd project... I hope to be ready to talk about it in a month or two.

what kind of technical hurdles does it have that other games with the same board set do not have?

#432 7 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

It was explained in one of the colordmd threads here on pinside that ST has "random" sprites allover the place. As a result; ...and I'm paraphrasing... the existing ColorDMD algorithms and/or checksumming frames have issues. I don't really have any more information ... as I not in the "know". I'm pretty sure there is a real technical issue given that ST was announced years ago... and still hasn't seen the light of day.
Executive summary: Don't hold your breath!

#434 7 years ago

who was the 42nd playmate? maybe some movie she was in has a tie in to a pin? i dunno

#464 7 years ago

its Batman, although i dont get the clues. i guess bruce is a playboy and lives in a mansion. where does the 42 fit in other than the 42nd release?

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/colordmd-game-42-im-batman

#491 7 years ago
Quoted from JJHLH:

Are SM and SMVE on the list?

the recently got colored

1 month later
#611 7 years ago

jurassic park has a jungle

3 months later
#1034 7 years ago

Bat rhymes with GAT - galactic away team shot = Star Trek

1 week later
#1155 7 years ago
Quoted from Beebl:

I'm looking forward to seeing the T-rex eat a goat

i am too, i sold my JP but i think it would look awesome in color

2 months later
#1449 7 years ago
Quoted from DeathHimself:

I'm pretty dam sure it's Big Buck Hunter now.

haha that would be an awesome psych-out

2 weeks later
#1565 7 years ago

what will come first, mustang or wwe

4 weeks later
#1623 7 years ago

hmm, the numbers are not the alphabet forward or backward. In the alphabet forward the first word would be cqceclxh and backwards would be xjxuxocs

#1625 7 years ago

edit: bad info

#1628 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

that list is of words with 3 letters in a row, but based on the numbers in the clue, there are none like that.
Probably best to guess at the 2 or 3 letter words, try and test those out, and see if the letters work in other larger words.

ahh good point

2 months later
#1974 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Ut oh....I purchased an LCD sigma for my WCS...suppose I can surely sell it if the game gets released in LED only...

i dont think thats how it works... the files work on either lcd or led as far as i know

4 weeks later
#2108 6 years ago

I like no fear a lot more than I thought I would but I need star trek colored

#2139 6 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

61 titles down and 83 to go. While we wait for the next set of clues, what do you think will be the LAST game to get a ColorDMD? We're talking years down the road.
Maybe a low-rated Gottlieb like Gladiators or Street Fighter 2? But those are really simple animations and once the Gottlieb technical nut has been cracked epthegeek can probably knock them all out in a weekend.
Maybe the cost to impact ratio on mini DMD games like Batman and TMNT will be prohibitive?
What do you think and why?

clearly star trek will be the last

#2143 6 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Star Trek is currently in development. It might take a while but it will be released before a lot of other ColorDMDs. I'll predict that it will be released before title #73.

yeah, its been in development for a long while, it clearly has issues to being finished so it was a tongue in cheek sarcastic jokey answer

#2166 6 years ago

"deactivate bombs by cutting wires."

what games have bombs?

walker bombs (done)... troll bombs (done)... anything else?

#2168 6 years ago
Quoted from MMP:

Star Trek vengeance bombs?

unfortunately those are torpedoes ;(

#2208 6 years ago

He plays a nerd, nerds love star trek. Star trek confirmed

Or yeah, JP

Happy for JP owners if it is. Game has great dots. Sold mine like a year ago but I always wanted it to get colored. Can't wait to see the trex eating the goat in color

#2212 6 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

It would be funny if it was the Sega Jurassic Park instead of the Data East Jurassic Park.
The Joe Pesci clue was a Lethal Weapon playfield....LW....Lost World??? Sega The Lost World Jurassic Park???

I would like el o el

2 weeks later
#2281 6 years ago
Quoted from Sethman:

Bear + Knuckles + Boxing

ding ding! we have a winner

3 weeks later
#2352 6 years ago

Those letters spell Indiana

I'm going Indy 500

1 week later
#2410 6 years ago

Star Trek Beyond on Alibaba pictures as an investor:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alibaba_Pictures

Stern Star Trek confirmed youre welcome

#2419 6 years ago

Klingon battle level 2 mode has a call out

"You're mother has a smooth forehead!"

Which would be blown clean off

But yeah... Not gonna be Star trek hah

#2453 6 years ago
Quoted from Zitt:

When 1.61 came out... It was reported that a final polish was in the works. But as we know, Stern has a piss poor track record.
I'm pretty sure it was a ploy to sell out their remaining runs.

I like black hole award pops score 200,000 which does nothing lol

2 weeks later
#2476 6 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Why that number? Seems arbitrary. You know ColorDMD releases drop one at a time.

spiderman and spiderman ve!

#2589 6 years ago

Oh man, so stoked for Star trek!!! Wooooooohooooo

#2602 6 years ago

Yeah i need to decide if lcd or led. I think i like the lcd better on most titles. Ill wait for some footage before I pull the trigger

#2675 6 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

Haas anyone installed Star Trek yet? I just did and it's completely jacked up! When I start a mode, it shows the initial animations up until where it shows the mode name (i.e. Space Jump) and then it freezes here until some non-mode event occurs (2x completed at the rollover lanes, earn a medal, start multiball, etc.). None of the mode animations show. In only one mode was there anything other than the mode title and that was Prime Directive, and those screens had colors all over the place and were even more broken.
In essence, the display is currently useless. Everything worked fine in Sigma mode for the last couple years before the new ROM install.
Any thoughts?

bummer! maybe ask over in the star trek owners thread as well

4 months later
#3064 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Yeah and here at this time I have the money. Just watch when I DON'T have the money it'll come out.

just buy one and put it in there until its released? if you have the money now and that is what you want to have with it

4 months later
#3462 5 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

It won't be done soon. It will get done with all those (bad) games. Like Wheel of Fortune, Popeye, NBA Fastbreak...

popeye has been done

#3475 5 years ago

he said it wouldnt get done as he deems it a lesser title, i corrected him saying it has been done. my buddy has a popeye and i think it is a really underrated game. //shrugs

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider infinitelives.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/color-dmd-hint?tu=infinitelives and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.