Topic Stats

• 4,471 posts
  • 414 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by ypurchn
  • Topic is favorited by 93 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 495 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

p15677_v_v8_ab (resized).jpg
Kiss-cdmd.jpg
kiss-codpiece (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2020-02-14 at 12.40.18 PM (resized).png
Shopify_BW_MoneyBag_Tee_1024x1024 (resized).jpg
2020-02-14 00_31_07-Mail - BRIAN FOYTIK - Outlook (resized).png
2020-02-05 09_23_17-ColorDMD Pinball Displays - Posts - Internet Explorer (resized).png
Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 1.35.51 PM (resized).png
ColorDMD97. (resized).jpg
2968457-prv15958_cov (resized).jpg
I am invincible (resized).jpg
2020-01-31 08_54_58-Facebook (resized).png
Screenshot_20200113-064944_Samsung Internet (resized).jpg
color-dmd-hint (resized).jpg
Screen Shot 2020-01-11 at 7.29.13 PM (resized).png

There are 4471 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 90.
#4451 35 days ago

Every game I have besides Kiss is colored. Can’t wait since Kiss is actually my favorite game.

#4452 35 days ago
Quoted from whitey:

Playboy ??? Come on, do it justice.

Quoted from whitey:

Be nice to see Playboy get one, too.

I'm sure the girls would look better in color.

#4453 35 days ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

Every game I have besides Kiss is colored. Can’t wait since Kiss is actually my favorite game.

Had a Sigma in mine for awhile... anxiously waiting and hoping for someday

#4454 34 days ago

Yep still waiting for kiss as well.. Hope soon...

#4455 34 days ago

What mode do you guys have your KISS set on? The numbers and text look great on HiRes but the animations dont look so great. I switched it to dots XL for now.

#4456 34 days ago
Quoted from thundergod76:

What mode do you guys have your KISS set on? The numbers and text look great on HiRes but the animations dont look so great. I switched it to dots XL for now.

I'm a HiRes guy, but yes, all the animations suffer in that mode. Staying with it for now, but suspect XL dots will be best...( I bounce back and forth on my SM and IM for the same reason)

#4457 31 days ago
Quoted from jorge5240:

i had to look at your collection once you said this. out of all your games..... KISS is your favorite. I mean its a great game... but...

#4458 31 days ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

i had to look at your collection once you said this. out of all your games..... KISS is your favorite. I mean its a great game... but...

Yep! I suck but I love the shots and flow of kiss. I like Met a lot too. Those are the two I am rocking the most right now.

#4459 31 days ago

Also I can’t stand WOZ but I bought with my dad so it is not going anywhere but if I do sell it some day, it have less than 100 plays on it.

My light boards are just fine!

#4460 31 days ago

Lol... i too dont love the gameplay of WOZ. But it is a grail for my wife so i will have to get it one day...

Sorry... back on topic! I hope the next release is KISS

1 week later
#4461 19 days ago
#4462 19 days ago

Any plans to have a ColorDMD special for game bringers at the MGC?

#4463 19 days ago
Quoted from Eric_S:

Any plans to have a ColorDMD special for game bringers at the MGC?

ColorDMD does not monitor this thread. Send an email to info@colordmd.com.

#4464 18 days ago

So I finally joined the colourdmd club with a colourdmd in my STLE, very cool couldn’t imagine going back to 5 shades of red.

#4465 18 days ago
Quoted from J85M:

So I finally joined the colourdmd club with a colourdmd in my STLE, very cool couldn’t imagine going back to 5 shades of red.

What about 50 shades of grey? Much more interesting proposition...

#4466 18 days ago
Quoted from J85M:

A colourful game like ST-LE needs a colourful DMD.

I had a ColorDMD in my ST-LE for about 2 yrs and then sold it BEFORE they released the colouration file... i can empathise with Kiss owners.

#4467 18 days ago
Quoted from monkeyboypaul:

A colourful game like ST-LE needs a colourful DMD.
I had a ColorDMD in my ST-LE for about 2 yrs and then sold it BEFORE they released the colouration file... i can empathise with Kiss owners.

It was by chance it came back to me with a colourdmd but it’s superb couldn’t imagine it without one now and like you said Paul the game has such a great lightshow plus the led rails the dmd being colour finishes off the game.

1 week later
#4468 5 days ago

I'm back to work on my 4th title... making good use of this quarantine time.

#4469 5 days ago
Quoted from danczaz:

I'm back to work on my 4th title... making good use of this quarantine time.

Hints?

#4470 5 days ago

Hint is that it is not a game in his collection.

#4471 5 days ago

Wow. It’s been about a year since I was really active on pinside. Still no KISS? Wow. Sorry guys. I was on my way out when WoF dropped and that bought that pin about another 3 months. Biggest pinball regret I’ve got is selling it. Sold off 6 pins to dump money into stocks. Did great but didn’t sell in time... oops.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
5,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fredericksburg, VA
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
There are 4471 posts in this topic. You are on page 90 of 90.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside