CCC4C131-2F30-4BF2-9BEE-569B32098D9C (resized).jpeg
6B369A0B-83D4-465D-B1E9-45E9C42AC611 (resized).jpeg
09177252-89B6-4998-A1E8-979F6A9153C0 (resized).jpeg
20200426_124722 - Copy (resized).jpg
20200426_124802 - Copy (resized).jpg
20200426_131522 - Copy (resized).jpg
95CA7F01-71E2-414C-A673-62F4DA8FFBA7.jpeg
2B9DFEFF-CB61-4E50-894D-CBF498288786.jpeg

There are 5,122 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 103.
#4151 4 years ago

Seems to be Independemce Day.

#4152 4 years ago

Airborne?

#4153 4 years ago

X-files.
2019-06-04 06_30_00-i want to believe meme - Bing - Internet Explorer (resized).png2019-06-04 06_30_00-i want to believe meme - Bing - Internet Explorer (resized).png

#4154 4 years ago

I can get behind Airborne - let's see Capcom come from behind to be the 1st fully -colorized manufacturer!

#4156 4 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

I can get behind Airborne - let's see Capcom come from behind to be the 1st fully -colorized manufacturer!

Not quite. There is the Capcom Flipper Football X-large DMD.

#4157 4 years ago

Independence Day announced. Congratulations to all the owners.

#4158 4 years ago

Huh... what do ya know.... the clue was that easy

#4159 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Not quite. There is the Capcom Flipper Football X-large DMD.

Also there are 1 to 9 prototype Kingpins around I'm sure some of owners would want to get upgraded to a ColorDMD.

#4160 4 years ago

Kiss should be soon!!

#4161 4 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Kiss should be soon!!

Because? Someone is going to have a lot of difficulty with it. GOT took 2 years to get done.

#4162 4 years ago

Pleasant surprise getting ID4 ! Pretty happy about making this order today

#4163 4 years ago

Because? Someone is going to have a lot of difficulty with it. GOT took 2 years to get done.

If/when it happens, it will sell a lot of color DMDs. KISS seems to be the most talked about color DMD.

#4164 4 years ago

My actual question..why does hank527 think Kiss should be soon?

I am thinking it is just a wild guess.

#4165 4 years ago

My actual question..why does hank527 think Kiss should be soon?
I am thinking it is just a wild guess.

Because not many games are left.

#4166 4 years ago

There are lots of games left to get the color treatment....Kiss is only one of the last recent Stern’s left to be done. Doesn’t mean it is next.....but can’t wait to see it!!!

#4167 4 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

There are lots of games left to get the color treatment....Kiss is only one of the last recent Stern’s left to be done. Doesn’t mean it is next.....but can’t wait to see it!!!

I think its safe to say that out of the games remaining, Kiss would likely generate the most new orders. Anyone see anything else that we're still waiting on that could be more popular?

#4168 4 years ago

WWE is the other SPIKE game not yet colorized. I am sure not many sales will be generated from this title.

#4169 4 years ago

Big Buck Hunter will sell tons!

#4170 4 years ago
Quoted from resipsa:

I think its safe to say that out of the games remaining, Kiss would likely generate the most new orders. Anyone see anything else that we're still waiting on that could be more popular?

WWE is the other SPIKE game not yet colorized. I am sure not many sales will be generated from this title.

Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

As we've discussed before, ColorDMD's releases aren't determined by potential sales - they rely on whatever their independent colorizers decide to work on next.

#4171 4 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

As we've discussed before, ColorDMD's releases aren't determined by potential sales - they rely on whatever their independent colorizers decide to work on next.

No one made comment that it would affect what would be worked on next.

#4172 4 years ago

Question for all those in the know.
How many people are there that are colorizing color DMDs???

#4173 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

How many people are there that are colorizing color DMDs?

Eleven at the moment...and all eleven are working on Stern Playboy.

Never mind. I just noticed that your question was only for those who are in the know about this, so I'm out.

#4174 4 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Eleven at the moment...and all eleven are working on Stern Playboy

So playboy is next! Thanks for the tip.

#4175 4 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

uh...no. Gilligan's Island and Flintstones will have more buyers than BBH.

#4177 4 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Eleven at the moment...and all eleven are working on Stern Playboy.

Who's going to colorize December then?

#4178 4 years ago

None of my DMD pins have been colorized...

Maverick
Party Zone
Cue Ball Wizard

#4179 4 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

None of my DMD pins have been colorized...
Maverick
Party Zone
Cue Ball Wizard

Eventually. Good news is there is no reason not to buy a Sigma display now and install into maverick and Party Zone and choose any color you want the display to be until they are colorized. Just buy the Baywatch and Black Rose kits and you're golden.

#4180 4 years ago

NBA Fastbreak really would benefit from a ColorDMD. Luckily my 2nd NBA is staying put, so I'll still own it if it's ever colored.

Maverick would be a cool game to have colored. I would expect the another of the large screen Sega pins to be colored soon since the big screen ColorDMD is available. Would look great next to my Baywatch with the ColorDMD.

#4181 4 years ago

your telling me... we are getting down to my titles... I have saved the money as of now but with them getting closer and closer my pocket book is getting scared...

X-files
Goldeneye
Lethal Weapon 3
Big Buck Hunter

Might as well just buy four displays at once and then only get yelled at by the wife once instead of four separate times.

#4182 4 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

X-files
Goldeneye
Lethal Weapon 3
Big Buck Hunter

One of these things is not like the others; one of these things just isn’t the same.

</Sesame Street>

#4183 4 years ago

Ohhh sounds like a clue..... .
Hmmmm.... sesame street.... oscar the grouch..... garbage cans.... goldeneye has garbage cans in one of the sequences ...

#4184 4 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Sesame Street

My second favourite USA export...

1,2,3,4-5....

Eleven, twelve...

#4185 4 years ago

I noticed Independence Day was only listed under LED display on Colordmd.com.

Does anyone know if there is something different about ID4 that makes it difficult or impossible to use the LCD version?

I'm thinking about getting one for ID4 and later want to move it to a Ghostbusters (after I find one). I think all that's needed is the spacers sold by Colordmd.

I've only bought the LCD version in the past.

#4186 4 years ago

The LCD is too tall for the Sega showcase cabinet. We will provide firmware support for both LED and LCD, but would require some form of custom mounting to fit an LCD to the game.

#4187 4 years ago
Quoted from Dmod:

The LCD is too tall for the Sega showcase cabinet. We will provide firmware support for both LED and LCD, but would require some form of custom mounting to fit an LCD to the game.

Thanks for the quick response. I'm assuming the connections are the same in Ghostbusters then, just add the shield/standoffs kit.

#4188 4 years ago
Quoted from bigbadmiker:

Thanks for the quick response. I'm assuming the connections are the same in Ghostbusters then, just add the shield/standoffs kit.

Ghostbusters needs the shield and a SPIKE 12V power adapter cable. The adapter cable provides an interface to plug the provided wire harness into the power distribution board in the backbox.

#4189 4 years ago

New hint!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#4190 4 years ago

Maverick... Since they are Maverick trucks.
Nascar.... Looks like the parking lot of a Nascar race.
Kiss... Song Diesel

That's all I got.

#4191 4 years ago

Whoo! Lethal Weapon 3! Martin “Riggs” OK OK OK.

#4192 4 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Whoo! Lethal Weapon 3! Martin “Riggs” OK OK OK.

That was my guess as well.

#4193 4 years ago

I was thinking LW3 too. But those are Maverick trucks? Please be Maverick!!!

#4194 4 years ago
Quoted from crujones4life:

I was thinking LW3 too. But those are Maverick trucks? Please be Maverick!!!

Well, I hope you're right. I've never heard of Maverick trucks, so fingers crossed.

#4195 4 years ago
Screenshot_20190616-124241_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20190616-124241_Chrome (resized).jpg
#4196 4 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Well, I hope you're right. I've never heard of Maverick trucks, so fingers crossed.

You've never heard tractor trailers called Mavericks? Around here that's what we call them. We don't say tractor trailers.

#4197 4 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

You've never heard tractor trailers called Mavericks? Around here that's what we call them. We don't say tractor trailers.

Must be a PA thing.

#4198 4 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Must be a PA thing.

Probably more of a local thing in just a small area of Pa. and now that I think about it. It was used more when I was young.

#4199 4 years ago

NBmutherfuckinA FB

Dallas Mavericks.

#4200 4 years ago

HAULER RIDE!

Hoping for NASCAR but I agree it's LW3.

There are 5,122 posts in this topic. You are on page 84 of 103.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/color-dmd-hint/page/84?hl=nihonmasa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.