CCC4C131-2F30-4BF2-9BEE-569B32098D9C (resized).jpeg
6B369A0B-83D4-465D-B1E9-45E9C42AC611 (resized).jpeg
09177252-89B6-4998-A1E8-979F6A9153C0 (resized).jpeg
20200426_124722 - Copy (resized).jpg
20200426_124802 - Copy (resized).jpg
20200426_131522 - Copy (resized).jpg
95CA7F01-71E2-414C-A673-62F4DA8FFBA7.jpeg
2B9DFEFF-CB61-4E50-894D-CBF498288786.jpeg
There are 5,122 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 103.
#3801 5 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

Can we go back to dreaming about WoF getting done soon?

No.

#3802 5 years ago

Too funny....

#3803 5 years ago

Come on. It’s on your wishlist. You can’t hate it that much.

#3804 5 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

He is probably not looking forward to doing the colorizing of WOF.

#3805 5 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

No need for downvote....his "no" was funny to see posted....I'm dreaming of KISS code drop and color for my SIGMA, so I'm sure I'll be waiting, as well....

#3806 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

No need for downvote....his "no" was funny to see posted....I'm dreaming of KISS code drop and color for my SIGMA, so I'm sure I'll be waiting, as well....

Proud to be only 1 of 149 downvotes. don’t take it personally I use the system like its intended. It’s just a simple acknowledgement that I don’t agree. I didn’t think it was funny thus the downvote. That is all. Nothing more. Nothing less.

I struggle to understand how the recent games aren’t almost immediately done. Why did it take GB so long? Why not kiss? those owners probably have more disposable income available it would make the most sense from a business perspective to start with the higher priced pins and work down from there.

But - I think it takes a true passion for pinball to colorize a game. Therfore, all business logic goes out the window.

I will continue to beat my WoF drum until I sell the pin at which point it will be a short amount of time before it’s colorized and my sale regret sets in.

#3807 5 years ago

I will continue to beat my WoF drum until I sell the pin at which point it will be a short amount of time before it’s colorized and my sale regret sets in.

Sounds about right.

#3808 5 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

Proud to be only 1 of 149 downvotes. don’t take it personally I use the system like its intended. It’s just a simple acknowledgement that I don’t agree. I didn’t think it was funny thus the downvote. That is all. Nothing more. Nothing less.
I struggle to understand how the recent games aren’t almost immediately done. Why did it take GB so long? Why not kiss? those owners probably have more disposable income available it would make the most sense from a business perspective to start with the higher priced pins and work down from there.
But - I think it takes a true passion for pinball to colorize a game. Therfore, all business logic goes out the window.

Who knows, maybe someone is working on it right now.

#3809 5 years ago

Not until the code is complete.

#3810 5 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Not until the code is complete.

LOL

#3811 5 years ago

Hopefully some evil henchmen are working on getting Austin Powers done

#3812 5 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Hopefully some evil henchmen are working on getting Austin Powers done

or some sharks with frick'n lazers

2 weeks later
#3813 5 years ago

Bring on color DMD for Kiss please...that would make it a very merry Kissmas!!!

Lots of animations so I expect it will be a little farther down the road but confident it will get done eventually....hoping the wait won’t be as long as the wait for the last code update we just got.....this game really needs it!

#3814 5 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

Bring on color DMD for Kiss please...that would make it a very merry Kissmas!!!
Lots of animations so I expect it will be a little farther down the road but confident it will get done eventually....hoping the wait won’t be as long as the wait for the last code update we just got.....this game really needs it!

Get a sigma, put it in white, you're 80% of the way there.

#3815 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I think yellow would look good in Kiss.

#3816 5 years ago

Definitely an option...I know they are working on spike kits to make it easier to install...will pick one up and will be ready this time......had Metallica for 5 years and just put color DMD in this year LOL!

#3817 5 years ago
Quoted from Pickle:

Definitely an option...I know they are working on spike kits to make it easier to install...will pick one up and will be ready this time......

GB kit is the same one for KISS.

#3818 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I actually found a shade in the orange/red range that looks pretty cool.....will now be anxious for the 20%....these things rock!!!! I think KISS will rival any current release when colorized....

#3819 5 years ago

2018-12-03 07_12_34-ColorDMD Pinball Displays - Posts - Internet Explorer (resized).png2018-12-03 07_12_34-ColorDMD Pinball Displays - Posts - Internet Explorer (resized).png1st clue #82.

#3820 5 years ago

With the short time frame between the hints, announcement and the release of #82, seems we are looking to get at least one more release before year's end. Woohoo!!

#3821 5 years ago

Yeah baby! Ive been waiting for this. Austin Powers! "Dangers my middle name" and flipping a peace sign! Its gotta be. This game will look uber sweet with a full collor LED.

#3822 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

[quoted image]1st clue #82.

2 fingers up, second time around....KISS!!!!!

#3823 5 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

2 fingers up, second time around....KISS!!!!!

I can't see that happening this year. Stern code just dropped. If they were working on it, I'm sure there is some animation rework to be done.

#3824 5 years ago

Could it be? Finally... Austin Powers. Yeah baby yeah!!

#3825 5 years ago

So a downvote from GravitaR for posting a new hint. Yep, don't understand that one.

#3826 5 years ago

So a downvote from GravitaR for posting a new hint. Yep, don't understand that one.

Nothing against you or the hint, just the person pictured reminds me of how Jodi acts on stream. They could be twins.

#3827 5 years ago

I can't see that happening this year. Stern code just dropped. If they were working on it, I'm sure there is some animation rework to be done.

True, but a man can dream....

#3828 5 years ago

Two face. There ya go Batman Forever.

#3830 5 years ago

Two for the Two Capcom I have.

#3831 5 years ago

Could be Austin Powers but Danger Danger makes me think Lost in Space??

#3832 5 years ago
Quoted from Edster:

Could be Austin Powers but Danger Danger makes me think Lost in Space??

That's a good one.

#3833 5 years ago

Two pics... two DMDs. Strikes N' Spares confirmed.

#3834 5 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Two pics... two DMDs. Strikes N' Spares confirmed.

Mustang
Mustang II

#3837 5 years ago

Lost in Space! Congrats to everyone waiting.

I’m curious what happened to the clue 1,2,3 thing... anyway...

18151188-BB26-4943-B12D-9345EE66338A (resized).png18151188-BB26-4943-B12D-9345EE66338A (resized).png
#3838 5 years ago

A fairly odd choice given the lack of machines out there/lack of popularity. I imagine this was someone's pet and/or passion project.

Congrats all, nonetheless!

CDMD crew: Great work as always, keep 'em coming!

#3839 5 years ago
Quoted from Midway-Man:

Lost in Space! Congrats to everyone waiting.
I’m curious what happened to the clue 1,2,3 thing... anyway...
[quoted image]

Someone was waiting on this? haha

Because of the short time between clues and announcement, I imagine we will see at least one more before year's end.

#3840 5 years ago
Quoted from Grandnational007:

A fairly odd choice given the lack of machines out there/lack of popularity. I imagine this was someone's pet and/or passion

As is always the case; someone was willing to work on it and signed up for it.

#3842 5 years ago

Boooo! not one of my games! Jk, congrats Lost in space owners!

#3843 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Id work on coloring games for free if they provided me the software they use

#3844 5 years ago

Someday, WOF will be the next ColorDMD.
wof solution (resized).pngwof solution (resized).png

Congrats to the Lost in Space fans. And thanks to ColorDMD for continuing to pump out these displays!

#3845 5 years ago

Wow I was right!

#3846 5 years ago
Quoted from xfassa:

Someday, WOF will be the next ColorDMD.
[quoted image]
Congrats to the Lost in Space fans. And thanks to ColorDMD for continuing to pump out these displays!

860E0C27-8B0E-4220-9DB8-2234326EF822 (resized).jpeg860E0C27-8B0E-4220-9DB8-2234326EF822 (resized).jpeg

#3847 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

While you're here...what's the deal when text flashes to color and then off again on the system menu? There are quite a few screens on AC/DC in the settings where the color blinks on and off repeatedly.

#3848 5 years ago
Quoted from ypurchn:

[quoted image]

And buy a U

#3849 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

While you're here...what's the deal when text flashes to color and then off again on the system menu? There are quite a few screens on AC/DC in the settings where the color blinks on and off repeatedly.

Probably just an incomplete capture/color job by whoever worked on that title. Coloring the service menu is a deep rabbit hole I don't even bother with on the titles I do usually.

#3850 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Probably just an incomplete capture/color job by whoever worked on that title. Coloring the service menu is a deep rabbit hole I don't even bother with on the titles I do usually.

Ya, I did that on Monopoly and won't do that again. Yuck!

There are 5,122 posts in this topic. You are on page 77 of 103.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/color-dmd-hint/page/77?hl=midway-man and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.