CCC4C131-2F30-4BF2-9BEE-569B32098D9C (resized).jpeg
6B369A0B-83D4-465D-B1E9-45E9C42AC611 (resized).jpeg
09177252-89B6-4998-A1E8-979F6A9153C0 (resized).jpeg
20200426_124722 - Copy (resized).jpg
20200426_124802 - Copy (resized).jpg
20200426_131522 - Copy (resized).jpg
95CA7F01-71E2-414C-A673-62F4DA8FFBA7.jpeg
2B9DFEFF-CB61-4E50-894D-CBF498288786.jpeg

There are 5,122 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 103.
#3551 5 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Slugfest was announced on July 26 so it has been almost two months since an announcement and that was not even a standard pinball machine.
July 13 was the last ColorDMD announcement for a real/standard pinball machine.

Oops. August 1 was the video preview for Slugfest. So you are correct. Thank you. I see colors flashing by fast just like the weeks that fly by.

Slugfest has a pinball and a single bat, so still a pinball. Thank you.

#3552 5 years ago

Expo is coming......last year we had two releases at expo time so maybe that is the reason for the wait.

#3554 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Mustang.....Mustang.....Mustang.

or ... MUSTANG! MUSTANG!! MUSTANG!!! please

#3555 5 years ago

Capcom PM BS

#3556 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

What's black and white and red all over?

Wheel of fortune for the win.

15379237191554151665570648617022 (resized).jpg15379237191554151665570648617022 (resized).jpg
#3557 5 years ago
Quoted from tp:

Wheel of fortune for the win.[quoted image]

Not possible, continuing the long wait for the final code update....

#3558 5 years ago
Quoted from JimB:

Not possible, continuing the long wait for the final code update....

Same with GB.

#3560 5 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Austin powers please

Austin Powers has quite a few tricky transitions where things (like fat bastard) can appear in front of all sorts of other displays. It would be a pretty complicated title to do. And then you and one other guy would buy it.

#3561 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Austin Powers has quite a few tricky transitions where things (like fat bastard) can appear in front of all sorts of other displays. It would be a pretty complicated title to do. And then you and one other guy would buy it.

Two other guys!

#3562 5 years ago

Totally worth it then. Dang. Who wants to loan me one?

#3563 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

And then you and one other guy would buy it.

Any interest in sharing you best and worst selling so far? I bought an RCT, looks great, but wouldn't think it would be a big seller.

#3564 5 years ago
Quoted from jaytrem:

Any interest in sharing you best and worst selling so far? I bought an RCT, looks great, but wouldn't think it would be a big seller.

I'm just a color guy, I don't know numbers.

#3565 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I'm just a color guy, I don't know numbers.

And to think. I always thought you guys colored by numbers?

#3566 5 years ago
Quoted from arcademojo:

And to think. I always thought you guys colored by numbers?

That's how I do it - They just happen to be random numbers

#3567 5 years ago

Three other guys

#3568 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

They all have to be colored eventually!

#3569 5 years ago

Since Slugfest is done, all others have a chance to get colored, even the worst of the Gottlieb games.

#3570 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

They all have to be colored eventually!

Bingo! ColorDMD, please do them all, even the obscure less loved DMD games. Even if a game has some video content like KISS that it might turn out not to be possible to color, at least color the parts that can be done. Anything in color is better than nothing.

#3571 5 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Bingo! ColorDMD, please do them all, even the obscure less loved DMD games. Even if a game has some video content like KISS that it might turn out not to be possible to color, at least color the parts that can be done. Anything in color is better than nothing.

Video content never stopped them before.

#3572 5 years ago

Im pretty sure the whole point of colordmd is to color all games eventually.
These things take time....
It will happen.....
Pinball is hard, putting it in color can be really hard.

#3573 5 years ago
Quoted from Sinestro:

Video content never stopped them before.

I believe with the video content in the ones they colored previously, they actually were able to obtain the videos from movies and use that to do coloring. In KISS, I don't know if the footage is available or easy to find. Possibly, Randy would need to make another coloring tool to make it happen?

#3574 5 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

I believe with the video content in the ones they colored previously, they actually were able to obtain the videos from movies and use that to do coloring. In KISS, I don't know if the footage is available or easy to find. Possibly, Randy would need to make another coloring tool to make it happen?

I think it was all done with computer animation, then transferred to dots. I remember seeing that process in Stern's making of video for KISS.

In either event, like custom dots, they'll have to decide what colors to use.

#3575 5 years ago

Make that 3 others, it’s a fun game with some great callouts

#3576 5 years ago
Quoted from DCFAN:

Tell that to the 3 guys that are doing the coloring. We all know how long it takes to color just one, what are they supposed to do if they don't have the game you want colored.

#3577 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Since Slugfest is done, all others have a chance to get colored, even the worst of the Gottlieb games.

Let’s not pick on slugfest, now....

#3578 5 years ago

How long til they start on the 3 Spinball games? Would love to own a Jolly Park some day, so why not have some color!!!

#3579 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Tell that to the 3 guys that are doing the coloring. We all know how long it takes to color just one, what are they supposed to do if they don't have the game you want colored.

The bulk of stuff I've been able to color only exist thanks to the people who have loaned me games to work on (@bangerjay, @he-man40, @whysnow, @eric_s). You really need to be hands on with the game to do the work.

#3580 5 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

Let’s not pick on slugfest, now....

Why would I since I have one?

#3581 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

The bulk of stuff I've been able to color only exist thanks to the people who have loaned me games to work on (bangerjay, he-man40, whysnow, eric_s). You really need to be hands on with the game to do the work.

speaking of... LMK what you would like to borrow next

#3582 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

The bulk of stuff I've been able to color only exist thanks to the people who have loaned me games to work on (bangerjay, he-man40, whysnow, eric_s). You really need to be hands on with the game to do the work.

Exactly and thanks for all your hard work. Could you find a loaner Mustang?

Quoted from Whysnow:

speaking of... LMK what you would like to borrow next

Have you got a Mustang?

#3583 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Make that 3 others, it’s a fun game with some great callouts

What a minute.. you're the 4th guy. Dont cut the line J85M!

#3584 5 years ago

Darn.... All these posts and I thought we had some clues.....

#3585 5 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Wanna borrow GB?

#3586 5 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

Darn.... All these posts and I thought we had some clues.....

1st clue is Pinball Expo.

#3587 5 years ago
Quoted from Mudflaps:

Wanna borrow GB?

Nah. Nobody wants that game done.

#3589 5 years ago

Yeah!!!! 2018-10-05 12_08_27-ColorDMD Pinball Displays - Home - Internet Explorer (resized).png2018-10-05 12_08_27-ColorDMD Pinball Displays - Home - Internet Explorer (resized).png

#3590 5 years ago

Who Done it?

#3591 5 years ago

C&C Music Factory song featured in LW3, I believe.

#3592 5 years ago

The cursor on that screenshot is pointing to the K, so... KISS?

#3593 5 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

The cursor on that screenshot is pointing to the K, so... KISS?

That is my cursor that happened to be there when I took the screenshot. Uhh...try again.

#3594 5 years ago

That is my cursor that happened to be there when I took the screenshot. Uhh...try again.

#3595 5 years ago

Sorry...updated without the cursor.

#3596 5 years ago

A lot of question marks in that clue. Riddler? Batman Forever?

#3597 5 years ago

I think it must be a Data East game. Because every time you turn one on it goes HMMMMMMMMMMM.

#3598 5 years ago

Sorry...updated without the cursor.

Oh sure, after I spend 3 minutes trying to find the damn cursor in the screenshot

#3599 5 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Oh sure, after I spend 3 minutes trying to find the damn cursor in the screenshot

You are not the only one!

#3600 5 years ago

Who ya gonna call? (Ghostbusters!)

There are 5,122 posts in this topic. You are on page 72 of 103.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/color-dmd-hint/page/72?hl=wcbu64 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.