CCC4C131-2F30-4BF2-9BEE-569B32098D9C (resized).jpeg
6B369A0B-83D4-465D-B1E9-45E9C42AC611 (resized).jpeg
09177252-89B6-4998-A1E8-979F6A9153C0 (resized).jpeg
20200426_124722 - Copy (resized).jpg
20200426_124802 - Copy (resized).jpg
20200426_131522 - Copy (resized).jpg
95CA7F01-71E2-414C-A673-62F4DA8FFBA7.jpeg
2B9DFEFF-CB61-4E50-894D-CBF498288786.jpeg
There are 5,122 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 103.
#3251 6 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

I am told that they can, but there is no demand for it so they are skipping this title.

Yeah, clearly nobody wants a display for that game.

#3252 6 years ago
Quoted from camcamaro1991:

Next game hint, please!!!

Quoted from 3pinballs:

Do you think they would be able to do a Ghostbusters Color DMD

Wait, I get it. We must use ESP to know that the next game hint is invisible. ESP...invisible ghosts.... Ghostbusters confirmed!

S#!t!, I just got shocked! Must be wrong

#3253 6 years ago

The real Ghostbusters clue will be a giant gap between title releases.

Call it the Trudeau gap.

#3254 5 years ago
Quoted from ChadH:

I am told that they can, but there is no demand for it so they are skipping this title.

#3255 5 years ago

2018-04-20 21_44_47-ColorDMD Pinball Displays - Posts - Internet Explorer (resized).png2018-04-20 21_44_47-ColorDMD Pinball Displays - Posts - Internet Explorer (resized).png

#3256 5 years ago

New Clue just in

Programs Here !!!

#3257 5 years ago

Dear Mr DMD
stop pissing around and make this happen, please
I am ready to go.
One of the few but happy BBH lovers!

bbh - 1 (resized).jpgbbh - 1 (resized).jpg

#3258 5 years ago

Hooray Baywatch owners! By which I mean me!

Screen Shot 2018-04-24 at 7.37.11 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2018-04-24 at 7.37.11 AM (resized).png

#3259 5 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Hooray Baywatch owners! By which I mean me!

alll wightttt.

best office in the world!

#3260 5 years ago

Shrek looks fantastic, awesome work

#3261 5 years ago

Anybody know if Mustang is being worked on? Such visually dazzling potential unrealized!

#3262 5 years ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Anybody know if Mustang is being worked on? Such visually dazzling potential unrealized!

Uh...eventually. I hope you have a Sigma display installed. I' have one loaded in Capcom Pinball Magic and I think I may be waiting longer than you for full color to get released.

#3263 5 years ago
Quoted from oldskool1969:

Dear Mr DMD
stop pissing around and make this happen, please
I am ready to go.
One of the few but happy BBH lovers!

It’s hard to count all the BBH owners because they’re all camouflaged.

#3264 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

EDIT: I have plenty of volunteers now! No more needed.
Anyone in the US buying a ColorDMD for one of the newer Sterns with the angled panel that requires the standoffs - if you want to test out some die cut foam spacers I'm working on that enclose the display borders, covering the gap from the spacers, PM me. I'll send a few of you a set for free if you document your install with pics and let me know how it works for you. I've always hated the electrical tape solution, and this is a very quick and clean install.

Just an update. After a LOT of testing with a LOT of materials, we finally have the final material for these ColorDMD gaskets to finish the slanted speaker panel installations cleanly.

The final design is black, heat resistant, fire resistant (will self-extinguish even if you start it with a blowtorch), spongy, and uv resistant. I should have production samples in a week or so, and we should have all of them made in about a month (material in the thickness we need is a special order at the manufacturer). Maybe a little overkill, but I wanted it to do the job well and also be as safe as possible.

#3265 5 years ago

Holy cow, epthegeek my new Baywatch ColorDMD is amazing. Three balls went right down the drain tonight as I got distracted by jet skis, sailboats and helicopters passing through the numbers in my score. The multiball intro is particularly great. Truly a tour de force.

#3266 5 years ago

KISS? Ghostbusters?

#3267 5 years ago
Quoted from drewski28:

KISS? Ghostbusters?

Both!

#3268 5 years ago

Next ColorDMD hint please!

#3269 5 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Three balls went right down the drain tonight as I got distracted by jet skis, sailboats and helicopters passing through the numbers in my score.

Distracted by boats? You mean boobs in colour

#3270 5 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

Distracted by boats? You mean boobs in colour

There are boobs in Baywatch?

#3271 5 years ago

At YEGPIN show right now! I would tottally grab another colordmd from Nitro’s booth if they release BBH within the next 5 hours.... or if anyone knows if it is coming soon pm me

#3272 5 years ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

At YEGPIN show right now! I would tottally grab another colordmd from Nitro’s booth if they release BBH within the next 5 hours.... or if anyone knows if it is coming soon pm me

I'm ready!

fullsizeoutput_173 (resized).jpegfullsizeoutput_173 (resized).jpeg

#3273 5 years ago

New clue. Peek a boo

#3275 5 years ago

Or Stern Playboy.

#3276 5 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

New clue. Peek a boo

Quoted from MustangPaul:

Ohhh.....Jackbot.

Quoted from pinlawyer:

Or Stern Playboy.

There's no new clue up yet. Where are you looking?

#3277 5 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Quoted from whitey:

New clue. Peek a boo

whitey trying to get another hint out of Randy. I'm hoping for a hint tomorrow. I'm sure it is going to be tough following up after Baywatch.

#3278 5 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

We know, just having some fun...Jacbot...jacbot...Jackbot.

#3279 5 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Ohhh.....Jackbot.

Seems too obvious. Usually the clues point to the obvious when it's really something else...

#3280 5 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Seems too obvious. Usually the clues point to the obvious when it's really something else...

#3281 5 years ago

First new clue. Screenshot_2018-05-14-05-31-53 (resized).pngScreenshot_2018-05-14-05-31-53 (resized).png

#3282 5 years ago

Looks like ghosting in the display, so it is Ghostbusters

#3283 5 years ago

all remaining B/W titles released, making the DMD redundant?

Wrong month for Sega's Independence Day...

#3284 5 years ago

love that they are trolling me by saying they were working on a new screen for TNA, lol!

I really hope it is SST! love that game and would actually consider buying to put on in it if the colorist does a nice job. Some cool animation on SST for sure!

#3285 5 years ago

Clue 2. Screenshot_2018-05-15-05-20-23 (resized).pngScreenshot_2018-05-15-05-20-23 (resized).png

#3286 5 years ago

The Brain...Take over the world...Hrm, that sounds like SST to me.

#3287 5 years ago

SST it is!

Anyone know if there is an easy way to mount the LCD in the showcase backbox? or does it take modification?

I assume the LED mounts without mod, but I always prefer the LCD.

#3288 5 years ago

Perhaps it's finally Ghostbusters. Pinky is a ghost in Pacman, and he seems to be annihilated/busted from the duo here

#3289 5 years ago

SST? hmmmmm maybe i'll hold on to mine a bit longer. Kill'em all!

#3290 5 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

Perhaps it's finally Ghostbusters. Pinky is a ghost in Pacman, and he seems to be annihilated/busted from the duo here

perhaps not

#3291 5 years ago

Did I somehow miss Who Dunnit?

#3292 5 years ago

The Brain bug...SST for sure

#3293 5 years ago
Quoted from Flowst:

Did I somehow miss Who Dunnit?

no

#3294 5 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

SST it is!
Anyone know if there is an easy way to mount the LCD in the showcase backbox? or does it take modification?
I assume the LED mounts without mod, but I always prefer the LCD.

Oh good point. Check the lwjp thread and see if any of those guys got one in.

#3295 5 years ago

I am hoping that since they made the teaser hence alluding to Ghostbusters before and then pulling the carpet out from under us that they are making up for it and making it seem like one thing and end up being Ghostbusters.

#3296 5 years ago
Quoted from yzfguy:

I am hoping that since they made the teaser hence alluding to Ghostbusters before and then pulling the carpet out from under us that they are making up for it and making it seem like one thing and end up being Ghostbusters.

The Stern code update is getting closer by the month. I would expect that in October. I doubt we will see a ColorDMD color ROM before Stern drops new game code.

#3297 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

The Stern code update is getting closer by the month. I would expect that in October. I doubt we will see a ColorDMD color ROM before Stern drops new game code.

hahha, every time I said that, people freaked out on me that I was wrong...but look what is happening I agree, GB won't be at least released until the code is done.

SST sounds like a good option so far!

#3298 5 years ago

When they finally do release Ghostbusters, I hope they have these for clues. Each containing a picture from the movie.

Clue #1 "Ghostbusters is next"
Clue #2 "Seriously, Ghostbusters is next"
Clue #3 "Guys, we are telling you... Ghostbusters is next!"

And then watch people post about how those clues are deceptive and how it's really Jackbot or Who Dunnit.

#3300 5 years ago

how is SST not an abbreviation for starship troopers here on pinside yet? I had to scratch my head for a while before I could figure out which pin northvibe was talking about

There are 5,122 posts in this topic. You are on page 66 of 103.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/color-dmd-hint/page/66?hl=screaminsauce and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.