CCC4C131-2F30-4BF2-9BEE-569B32098D9C (resized).jpeg
6B369A0B-83D4-465D-B1E9-45E9C42AC611 (resized).jpeg
09177252-89B6-4998-A1E8-979F6A9153C0 (resized).jpeg
20200426_124722 - Copy (resized).jpg
20200426_124802 - Copy (resized).jpg
20200426_131522 - Copy (resized).jpg
95CA7F01-71E2-414C-A673-62F4DA8FFBA7.jpeg
2B9DFEFF-CB61-4E50-894D-CBF498288786.jpeg
There are 5,122 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 103.
#2301 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

This thread reminds me of how many games I dont have.....congrats, and will hope someday a soccer ball emerges on the clue list

Striker Xtreme?

Can't be Flipper Football since they don't support large DMD (yet).

Premier World Challenge Soccer?

#2302 6 years ago

New Clue is UP!!!! Could it be? Star Trek?????? YaY

Star-Trek-Beyond-cast-689591 (resized).jpgStar-Trek-Beyond-cast-689591 (resized).jpg

#2303 6 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

New Clue is UP!!!! Could it be? Star Trek?????? YaY

Fake news. Move along.

#2304 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Striker Xtreme?
Can't be Flipper Football since they don't support large DMD (yet).
Premier World Challenge Soccer?

Killing me dead, you are....killing me dead....

#2305 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

Killing me dead, you are....killing me dead....

It is funny that while teasing you I realize there are 4 DMD games devoted to soccer.

Oh, and I sold my very nice / player WCS to a buddy last month for $2K. So I know what you are talking about. Color will kick but on that game.

#2306 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

It is funny that while teasing you I realize there are 4 DMD games devoted to soccer.
Oh, and I sold my very nice / player WCS to a buddy last month for $2K. So I know what you are talking about. Color will kick but on that game.

Shhhhhh!!!!! Randy will hear you.......

I was playing it the other night, and realized how good it really will look in color....fireworks, for crying out loud....FIREWORKS.....please, somebody make it happen....

#2307 6 years ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

This thread reminds me of how many games I dont have.....congrats, and will hope someday a soccer ball emerges on the clue list

Oh, you know better than that. If the clue is a soccer ball, the next game is anything but WCS.

#2309 6 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

Oh, you know better than that. If the clue is a soccer ball, the next game is anything but WCS.

Shear torture setting in...it is hard to face the reality of my final non colored machine being kicked to the curb...( wait..."kicked"). I'm afraid " Sigma 3" might be out before WCS makes the grade, in which case, I'd have to upgrade the entire display.....really thought this would be one of the first " b" titles to get done....

I don't care if the clue is rocks...I'm in for the long haul on this one.....machine NEEDS it....

2 weeks later
#2310 6 years ago

Oh, with the flooding in Houston, I need a color fix bad!! Been cooped up too long.

#2311 6 years ago
Quoted from PinballManiac40:

Oh, with the flooding in Houston, I need a color fix bad!! Been cooped up too long.

Your not getting flooded are you?

#2312 6 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Your not getting flooded are you?

Just some streets around me were flooded. A few family members and friends have water in their houses.

#2313 6 years ago

Just some streets around me were flooded. A few family members and friends have water in their houses.

Your ok then that's good. I heard on NPR that as of a couple days ago the storm dumped over a trillion gallons of water on you guys, enough to fill 133 million Olympic size swimming pools , enough to cover the entire US with 1.1 inches of water. Yup you got a lot.

#2314 6 years ago

Up? Well the home run ramp comes up on a Slugfest ?
Come on man ! A color lcd on a slugfest would look great.

#2315 6 years ago

So is it Indy 500?

ColorDMDClue (resized).pngColorDMDClue (resized).png

#2316 6 years ago
Quoted from whitey:

Up? Well the home run ramp comes up on a Slugfest ?
Come on man ! A color lcd on a slugfest would look great.

I took apart my Slugest and I do not see any way the LCD will fit unless you plan on cutting out a lot of wood. LED looks like it might work.

#2317 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

So is it Indy 500?

Sure looks like Indy 500 cabinet fade...

#2318 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

So is it Indy 500?

looks like the font from Gilligans Island

#2319 6 years ago

Look at the lowercase 'a' and the 'i'

Hmmm...

Also goes back and forth between lowercase and uppercase mid-word

111111 (resized).jpg111111 (resized).jpg

#2320 6 years ago

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

I guess they have more listed there than actually colorized, but I can dream ( They have NASCAR listed too)

#2321 6 years ago

This is hilarious. They're playing a meta chess game - they know that we know that they know...

It's "Indiana" (Jones? -polis 500?) in Gilligan's Island font. Any of those three options would be great, no?

I'm thinking that if T2's early DMD programming was a pain to colorize, Gilligan's (which was the very first standard-size DMD game) would be just as difficult. If it is Gilligan, props to the colorizer.

#2322 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

So is it Indy 500?

I am hoping so.

#2323 6 years ago

Indy would be nice. I wish the one I used to play at the Sanctum wasn't sold (MARK! )

I'm not sure it the frames in GI are as bad as T2. I have not played GI since working on T2 and when I play a game now it has become something I watch on every DMD. The biggest issue I knew about doing it was the backbox setup but it is possible LED version takes care of that.

#2324 6 years ago
Quoted from TopMoose:

This is hilarious. They're playing a meta chess game - they know that we know that they know...
It's "Indiana" (Jones? -polis 500?) in Gilligan's Island font. Any of those three options would be great, no?
I'm thinking that if T2's early DMD programming was a pain to colorize, Gilligan's (which was the very first standard-size DMD game) would be just as difficult. If it is Gilligan, props to the colorizer.

If ColorDMD says it will be the opposite of disappointing one group when it seemed one way, then went another...perhaps the opposite is that it will go BOTH ways, so is it possible this could be clues for 2 games at once?

#2325 6 years ago

All I know is it's not Stern's Star Trek... because it's NEVER Stern's Star Trek, despite it allegedly being in development for 80 billion years... and that makes me sad.

#2326 6 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

All I know is it's not Stern's Star Trek... because it's NEVER Stern's Star Trek, despite it allegedly being in development for 80 billion years... and that makes me sad.

I felt the exact same way about JP, hang in there man it will happen.

#2327 6 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

If ColorDMD says it will be the opposite of disappointing one group when it seemed one way, then went another...perhaps the opposite is that it will go BOTH ways, so is it possible this could be clues for 2 games at once?

I thought they were saying that in the past, they made a large group happy and a small group sad... and that this time we'll see the opposite. But I like your interpretation better.

#2328 6 years ago
Quoted from Medisinyl:

If that is the case, then this time I am covered!!!! LCDs locked and waiting to be loaded!!
20170201_202942 (resized).jpg20170201_202942 (resized).jpgSigma Indy 500 (resized).pngSigma Indy 500 (resized).png

#2329 6 years ago

If that is the case, then this time I am covered!!!! LCDs locked and waiting to be loaded!!

Damn you scared me. Just took a look at your great collection and realize IJ4 is not among them.

My faith it you persists

#2330 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Damn you scared me. Just took a look at your great collection and realize IJ4 is not among them.
My faith it you persists

Damn!! Had that game over 2 years and never noticed it was not in my collection list!! Here I thought I was making a little progress trying to downsize a bit when I sold a game just 6 months ago.

Thank you. List has been updated! (+1)

#2331 6 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Just took a look at your great collection

And you have an impressive collection as well. Didn't know someone other than myself needed 2 Diner machines. Though, I did sell off my second a couple of years ago.

#2332 6 years ago

Idk what the clue means, except being more direct in approach.....must be " Indiana" something.

I have one title not colored and not selling it, so no choice but to stare at my Sigma when I play it.....all good.

#2333 6 years ago

Man that font sure makes me think Gilligan's Island...

#2334 6 years ago

Short memory ya'll got there.

#2335 6 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

I'm not smart enough to play the Game of DMD. I'll guess the obvious. At least I have a Gilligan's in my garage.

#2336 6 years ago

Just ordered LED panel for my Black Rose as current DMD is on way out. Really hoping BR makes the cut one day... so many video modes... maybe that's the problem..?

#2337 6 years ago
Quoted from gunstarhero:

At least I have a Gilligan's in my garage.

In the garage, but not on your collection list.

#2338 6 years ago

In the garage, but not on your collection list.

It's a foster child, lol. Actually belongs to dsuperbee.

#2339 6 years ago

I assume the twist is the clue will be an anagram of Gilligans Island and thus Indiana is the first part...

#2340 6 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Yep!! You colored a lot of EPIC games since then.

#2341 6 years ago

"I named the dog Indiana" so WCS94 it is, LOL!

#2342 6 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

A desperate thumbs up I've given......you must carry the torch for the masses on WCS owners begging for this....I'm a bit weary....it's been gone all around for some reason....

#2343 6 years ago

Likely to be Gilligan's Island though.

#2344 6 years ago

This should make a couple of people happy.

#2345 6 years ago
Quoted from bobukcat:

GENIUS.

#2346 6 years ago

My guess is this is correct. They seem to be chewing through the B/W games list. Stern games still have a ton to get through.

#2347 6 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

My guess is this is correct. They seem to be chewing through the B/W games list. Stern games still have a ton to get through.

hank, I hope you are right!!!!!

#2348 6 years ago

Screen Shot 2017-09-01 at 7.55.08 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2017-09-01 at 7.55.08 AM (resized).png

#2350 6 years ago

Looks nothing like Pinball Magic.
Lianand not a magician on this game.

There are 5,122 posts in this topic. You are on page 47 of 103.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/color-dmd-hint/page/47 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.